The Mbayo Clinic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife fucked down against me harder, riding my pole with an intensity I'd never seen as the glamorous African amazon teased her body, finding her response points and triggering each of them carefully.

Audrey's moans were filling my ears along with the pounding of the drums and the blood in my head. I registered her whimpers in a fog. "Please fuck me, baby. Grace is going to help you fuck me. Ssssssoooo good. Your both ssssoooo fucking good to me."

Audrey came again, her slick tunnel tightenening and milking more cum from me. I didn't seem to be anywhere near stopping. I wondered if we could keep this up until there was nothing left of me but a dry husk.

I felt something move deep inside me then and I gasped. The wooden plug. Grace had gripped it and began to use it, twisting and prodding my sensitive prostate. I felt the black woman's tongue sucking my heavy balls into her thick lips, working them in her heavenly mouth as my cock was squeezed and fucked by my wife's perfect pussy.

Audrey leaned down and we kissed again, both panting as our bodies were caught in waves of overpowering gratification. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "I love you... but you... have to... come... now. Come for me."

With her words Grace's hand moved the wooden plug in deeper than before and I screamed as I was hit by another freight train of sensation. Grace moved her head in between Audrey and I, her mouth now sucking my wife's clit, her tongue flickering over us, bathing the joined sex organs she found there.

I came. We kept going. I came again. Each time Grace jerked the plug and plunged it into me as my seed pooled up inside of Audrey, then began to drip out of us as I filled her cervix with fresh hot spunk. I grunted and swore as more and more cum erupted from me. More and more flowed out of me, every last bit of my energy, my feelings, my anger, resentment, everything I had in this world seemed to leave my body as my body surrendered to the orgasm that was overtaking us both. It never seemed to end, just escalating waves of raw sexuality washing over me, crashing me against its shore as I peaked and peaked over and over again.

Then it was subsiding. Audrey's flesh still soft and warm and safe in my arms. Holding me. Protecting me. Loving me. I distractedly felt Grace remove the plug from my tender asshole, but I couldn't lift my head to look as the aftershocks kicked in. Audrey and I spasmed in each other's arms, holding each other tight.

Finally after minutes of this, Audrey rolled off of me and we lay there, staring at nothing. I felt Audrey's hand take mine, weakly. Then there was darkness.

I awoke to find my wife and Grace Mbayo, sitting cross-legged on the bed, sipping some sort of hot tea, both looking fresh and showered, wearing white robes.

For some reason, I felt self-conscious lying there on top of the sheets, my body a sticky mess of cum, oil and sex. I looked around for something to cover myself. For the first time in what seemed like forever, my dick had returned to a normal flaccid state.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead." Audrey giggled and Grace joined her. Both women looked like sisters in their little robes with their secret smiles.

I scratched my head. "I think I'm overdue for a shower, aren't I?"

Grace pointed towards a door on the side of the room. In a few moments, I emerged, feeling reborn. The events of the last few hours foggy in my mind. There were windows open in the fertility room, bathing the room in the last hours of golden daylight. There was no alter to be seen now. No incense smoke. No pounding tribal drums. No throbbing cocks and oil and pussies and breasts.

I sighed. It had happened. But in the cold light of day, I had no idea what we'd been doing. I was too tired to think about it. Too spent. Either we were pregnant or we'd paid two women to drug us with some unclassified hallucinogens and perform group sex with us.

But I couldn't help feeling like I'd accomplished something. As I reentered the room, the soft robe now wrapped around me, the first thing I saw was my wife. Relaxed. Laughing.

She turned toward me. And the look that passed between was adoration. She loved me. And I loved her. And if that's all that we had, then that would have to be enough.

----------------------

Grace Mbayo stayed with us awhile, sharing a cup of tea she recommended to help clear our heads after the ritual. She deftly avoided any questions about the ritual itself by telling us that what had happened was sacred. It was our experience and she and her mother had merely facilitated. She was still very warm, but she was firm. The ritual was over.

My wife and I were happy not to talk about it too much either. On the ride home, we talked about other things. Upcoming plans. Maybe taking a vacation. Somewhere warm and tropical. That sounded perfect.

A few days later, I woke up to the sound of Audrey sobbing. I lurched out of bed and found her on the toilet, her body shaking and tears streaming from her eyes. I tried to get a response from her, but she couldn't speak. She pressed something into my hand.

It was a 72-hour home pregnancy test. I didn't have to find the box to know that the little blue plus sign was a good thing. I found myself yelling, laughing, tears coming from my own eyes. I was going to be a father. Audrey was carrying my child inside her.

Neighborhood cookouts weren't something the old Mr. and Mrs. Jones used to find the time for, but things had changed over the years. In fact, I found myself wearing a stupid apron and holding a spatula over a Weber grill. Beside me was our annoying new neighbor, Tony.

He was going on about something to do with his job and I tuned him out. I saw Audrey from across the yard, holding our daughter and pointing out different birds to her. My heart swelled. Pregnancy had been good to Audrey's figure.

Her workout and beauty regimen was still pretty strict, but the heavier breasts and hips that had come with pregnancy looked great on her. She caught me looking at her and she smiled. I couldn't hear her, but I saw her mouthing the words, "wave to Daddy."

Our daughter waved back at me. As I waved to her, I heard Tony say something strange. "What?"

Tony looked uncomfortable. "The orange stuff in the baggie. On your bathroom sink. What is that stuff?"

I sighed. Of course Tony had been in our bathroom. "It's Batungu root. I take it on occasion. It helps me relieve tension."

Tony shook his head. "That natural herbology mumbo jumbo doesn't do anything for me. We tried all kinds of that stuff when Carrie first tried to get pregnant. None of it works. I've got to be honest with you, we thought you guys were in the same boat. Unable to conceive and all that."

I felt a tug on my khaki shorts. I looked down and then scooped my daughter. "What are you doing, Grace?" She giggled. I looked over at Audrey, holding the twin image of the little girl in my arms. "Do you see your mommy? Do you see your sister Adele?"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and set her back down on the ground. "Go give your mommy a kiss from Daddy." She disappeared in Audrey's direction.

I looked down. The burgers needed flipping. I handed the spatula to Tony. He began to scoop up the patties. I opened a beer. Tony's wife Carrie was a sweet woman. Despite his nosy ways, they were good neighbors and good friends.

"How do you feel about nontraditional medicine, Tony?" I asked.

His face went blank. "Huh?"

"Tell you what, Tony. If you and Carrie are really serious about having a child, then I might know someone you should talk to."