The MD and IT guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards as we lay curled up she rested her head on her hand as she stroked my chest as I stroked her back, "You know I love you Steve," she said.

"Yes, and you know the feeling is very much mutual don't you," I replied.

"Good, because I want to ask you something," she said and I felt a knot tighten in my stomach.

"Harold and I are hosting a party for his company next week at this house and I would like you there as my err nephew, as much as I would like to say this is my wonderful lover who takes me to sexual bliss every time it may not be the time or place to do so, Harold is bringing his latest friend as a potential new employee and I would like you there to balance things up and to provide support, is that OK with you?" She asked.

I pushed her onto her back and her legs went wide open as I ended up between them and just said "Of course, now what did you say about sexual bliss every time," and then entered her as she pulled my head down and kissed me hard, we were soon fucking each other's brains out and then she came leaving a huge scratch mark on my back as I emptied myself into her.

We fell asleep and woke to her 6am alarm, unfortunately she had a 7:30 breakfast meeting so there was no time for a morning sex session but I made her come with my tongue in the shower.

For the next few days we spent a few nights together and few apart like a normal boyfriend and girlfriend and exchanged emails and texts on a regular basis, the day of the business party came round and as it was a Saturday night I would spend the night after everyone else had gone in Margaret's bed.

I arrived a good couple of hours before the rest of guests and put my bag in Margaret's room, she had given me a key so I just let myself in whilst she was in the shower. I had been helping a mate clear out his garage and was dirty and so joined her in the shower. She was so pleased to see me that we had out first shower shag with me holding her up whilst she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I was standing up. She seemed to like that position as we spend the whole time kissing and being as close as 2 people could possibly get.

I watched TV whilst she did her makeup and hair and she then asked me to get dressed and leave the room as she wanted her outfit to be a surprise. It was smart casual evening so I wore a pair of beige chinos and a new designer blue button down collar shirt. After 15 minutes she called out and asked me for my opinion. I walked back into the room and just said "Cancel the other guests we need to have a special you and me only party."

"You like then?" she asked, she had on a blue silk blouse that and matched her eyes and a knee length black pencil skirt. She looked stunning and no way her 55 years on this planet showed. The blouse seemed to shimmer as she walked over to me and I kissed her gently on the cheek so as not to spoil her makeup and she looped her arm through mine as we went downstairs, Harold was waiting in the lounge with a young man called Stuart, I recognised him as someone I went to school with and we exchanged polite conversation. Margaret fussed over the caterers and when she bent over I walked over and said "I want to take you upstairs now."

"I would like nothing more than for you to screw me again but I'm afraid the unlady like noises I would make would probably put our guests off their canapés," she said.

The first guests arrived and I was introduced as an up and coming employee at Margaret's company. Mandy and her husband arrived and he was a really good laugh and we talked about football and rugby, Mandy whispered something in his ear and he asked me quietly if I was the young man seeing Margaret. I just nodded and he nudged me and just said "lucky sod I wish I had met an older lady to show me the ropes."

The evening passed and Margaret kept coming by to check on me as she did the rounds, it was all I could do not to get jealous as she got all the admiring glances from a lot of the men in the room.

About half way through the evening I was standing the garden, the talk from some of the other guests was such inane bollocks I had to get out and clear my head when I heard a noise behind me and it was Margaret, "There you are," she said as he wrapped her arms around my waist and as I turned around and she leant her head on my chest.

"Won't people see?" I asked.

"I just need a hug," she responded so I held her to me as we started to dance to a slow track that was coming from the speakers inside and could still be heard faintly outside.

"I want to ask you some thing, will you come and live with me in Portugal?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded with no hesitation.

"I'm going to retire sell my share of the house to Harold and move to a villa I bought a few years ago in the Algarve, we can live together in our own love nest." She continued.

"Now Margaret if I kissed you right here right now how much of an issue will that cause you?" I asked.

"A lot," she said and lifted her head and kissed me gently on the lips.

I looked back towards the house and Mandy was looking at us, but no one else, she closed the curtains on the patio doors and smiled at me, I leant down and kissed Margaret full on the lips and she responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me open mouthed on my mouth.

"We had better stop before we ruin the guest's canapés." I said.

She laughed and looped her arm through mine as we walked back into the house, an hour later most of the guests had left but Margaret never left my side after we came back inside apart from when I had to go to the toilet and didn't object when I patted her bum when I got back to her and she looped her arm through mine again.

As soon as the last guest left she showed them out and then led me upstairs telling Harold to let himself and his partner out, we got into her room and undressed each other and climbed into bed and she said "Make love to me please."

I kissed her lips and then her neck, I kissed her shoulders and the tops of her arms, and I moved down sucking one nipple and then the other into my mouth and then moved down her stomach and finally kissed the side of each leg before starting to lap at her lower lips. She made a mewing noise as she held me head in place as then after 5 minutes she went stiff and screamed as an orgasm racked her body. She pulled my head away but did not let go and when she calmed down she pulled my head back to his groin and I started again, she then came again after a minute and pulled me up so I could kiss her mouth, "We have never tried doggy style have we?" she breathed at me and I moved off her and she rolled onto her front I moved between her legs and lifted her bum in the air as she had her head in the pillow and made an "oooooooooooofffffff" noise as I entered her from behind, I gently started to shaft her but she kept saying faster and harder until I was really banging into her making her arse cheeks wobble. I slowed down as I felt myself on the edge and reached underneath her and rubbed her clit, her head shot up from the pillow and she seemed to push backwards onto my cock and creamed "Yes, I'm coming aaaaaaaaggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn," at that point I shot my load deep inside her.

I lay across her back as I came into her cupping one breast and diddling her clit until she just said "No more you'll kill me."

I removed myself and found a tissue and wiped her leaking hole, she then rolled onto her back and flopped down on my back next to her, she rolled onto her side rested her head on her arm and just said "Wow, that was absolutely amazing can we do it again?"

"Anything for you sexy," I replied and she leant over and kissed me.

She then rested her head on my shoulder and threw an arm and a leg across my body and we stayed like that until we drifted off to sleep in a contented happy haze of post coital bliss.

I woke first the next morning at about 9am and Margaret was still draped over me, I gently lifted her limbs of me left her asleep as I first went to the toilet and then went downstairs to get a drink, I pulled on a pair of shorts that I had previously left in a drawer in Margaret's bedroom and went downstairs, there was no sign of the party so wondered if whoever cleaned up last night heard myself and Margaret screwing each other.

I had a glass of water before I started the coffee machine; I found the Sunday paper on the front door mat and started to read it when I heard Margaret come downstairs and walk into the kitchen. She saw me reading the paper and her face broke out into a big smile, "Glad to see you making yourself at home, this is what I want for Portugal," she said and kissed me on he lips, she was wearing a thin floor length gown that was tied around the waist, I grabbed her around the waist and held her close to me and untied the sash, she kissed me harder as I picked her up and sat her on the worktop, I pulled her legs apart and pulled my shorts down and aimed my now very erect cock at her opening, "God, yes," she said as she felt my cock touch her nether regions and I could feel her moisture as my cock pierced her lips and entered her tight wet, welcoming warm hole, she wrapped her legs around my bum and pulled me deep inside her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me as I started to screw her on the kitchen worktop. "I have never wanted to be screwed so much in my life, now don't let me down now you bastard," as I started to move quicker in and out of her, "don't be gentle, fuck me," she said so I did, I took her on the worktop as she whispered things in my ear about what she wanted to do to me in Portugal, this made me even hotter and shot my load inside her which triggered a crashing orgasm for her.

We kissed as she recovered and I spoke for the first time "Morning my beautiful girlfriend who I love more than life itself," which seemed to make her kisses even more passionate as I gently kept sawing in and out of her, my cock never went soft as I kept slowly moving in and out of her, "If you keep doing this I will never get to my mother's today," she said, but her clawing of my back told me that she didn't really want me to stop, we were still attached when I picked her up carried over to the kitchen table then lay her down on it so she was flat on her back, put her legs on my shoulders and started to pound into her, "Oh my god," she hissed through her teeth as she felt me go even deeper.

"I'm coming," I shouted and emptied myself for the 2nd time in 15 minutes deep inside her, she twitched and then grabbed the edges of the table with her arms outstretched she had another orgasm. I pulled out and looked at her as she lay on the table with the gown spread underneath her and her nakedness with my come dripping from her hole made her look like a goddess to me.

"Help me up please," she asked now she had finished shaking. "Today I'm going to tell my mother that I am moving to Portugal with a lovely young man who makes me happier than I have been, and that the son in law she thinks is great is a serial cheating homosexual who has been living a lie for 30 years and that I too have been living the lie just to advance mine and his careers. I would love for you to meet her but I think that may be a bit too much for her one day."

"My love, do whatever you think best but I want to move to Portugal with you, I will also need to find a job when we get out there as I need to work and cannot rely on you for money, I need to pay my way, now what would like for breakfast?" I asked.

"Tea and toast please," she answered as she pulled the gown around her and sat on one of the chairs, "I'll have to remember that use for the table at least once more before we go," she said smiling at the table top.

We had breakfast and then had a shower where we cleaned off our naughtiness from earlier and she went to visit her mother in the care home she now lived after dropping me off at my flat.

I went home and washed some clothes, did my ironing and sorted out my things for work the next day. I got a phone call from Margaret mid afternoon, "Hi darling, how did it go?" I asked.

"Better than I hoped, the house feel empty without you're here," she answered.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Will you move in here with me until we get to Portugal?" was the reply.

"Next weekend ok with you?" I asked

"God yes, now I need to get my rest because after next weekend I have a feeling I won't be getting much sleep," she said.

"When we live together things will be better, we will have more time to do things and we will show the world our love." I replied.

I heard her start to cry "I'm so happy," she said "I love you and now I've got to go and see Harold and tell him that you will be around here a lot more for the next 3 months."

"Love you, see you tomorrow evening." I replied.

"By darling, love you," was the reply.

The next morning I got into work and the grapevine was working well, apparently Margaret had been to see the chairman and had handed in her notice to retire, it was also being rumoured that she had a toy boy because someone who knows someone who knew someone else had been at the party on Saturday night and had seen her hang onto a younger man for most of the latter part of the evening.

I rang Mandy and told her as I knew Margaret was in a meeting for most of the morning. She said she would let Margaret know as soon as possible and repeated her warning not to fuck up or I would answer to her.

A couple of hours later my mobile rang and it was Margaret asking if I could come to her office, Mandy showed me straight in and I saw the love of my live for the first time today, "Hi," I said.

"Hi darling, have you handed your notice in yet?" she asked.

"Yes, handed it earlier today." I said.

"Good now kiss me," she replied and we joined in a long passionate open mouth kiss.

"You missed me then?" I asked when we broke the kiss.

"God yes, the bed felt empty and I couldn't sleep properly," she replied.

She was wearing one of her trouser suits with a white lambs wool pull on v neck jumper underneath and we kissed again just as Mandy opened the door a crack and saw us and said "Sorry, but the chairman is on his way over."

"I'll see you tonight," I said.

"Let your self in if I'm not back from work before you," she replied and blew me a kiss.

"Love you," I mouthed as I left.

I left work at 5:30 and got a bus to the road Margaret lived on and then only had a 3 minute walk to her house. I arrived and put the bottle of wine I had bought in the fridge and was in process of getting changed when Margaret arrived home, she called out and I replied "Upstairs getting changed."

She walked upstairs saw me pulling my trousers off and just said "I need you in me now."

We didn't leave the bed room other than to get some toast later that evening, and that was only to keep our strength up as she had multiple orgasms in multiple positions throughout the evening.

The next day she sent an email out telling all the office that she was leaving and did say that her and her husband were splitting up and that she did have a new man in her life.

We managed to keep out relationship secret until her leaving party 3 months later. Before she left her office for the last time she called me up and asked me to meet her there, the leaving party was being held in the staff restaurant and there were going to be a quite a few people there and she wanted me to walk in with her, I arrived and found her standing sitting on her desk. She was wearing a blue floaty cotton dress that zipped up the back, "You know you never did bend me over my office desk, now as the party starts in 20 minutes we have time for a quickie, shut and lock the door," she ordered.

I smiled and locked the door behind me as she lay back on the desk and lifted the skirt of her dress up and pulled down her knickers, I walked over and undid the fly on my trousers. I reached her and put my head between her thighs and licked her to an orgasm, I then flipped her over onto her front and stood behind her and like a sidewinder missile my cock entered her welcoming hole. We fucked as she put her fist in her mouth to stop the sounds of her orgasm reaching outside the office, I came inside her and lay across her back, and she turned her head then kissed me and just said "I have always wanted to do that."

We detached and then she ran into her private bathroom and cleaned herself up before we left the room to got to the party, we walked into the room arm in arm and the people already there saw us and stared, then Mandy started to clap and everyone else joined in, the party went well with lots of people wishing us well and Muriel just walked up behind me and patted me on the bum and said "lucky bitch."

We left for Portugal the next day and lived a peaceful and happy life.