The Meadow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied, spent, I collapse on top of you with you still buried inside of me. Our breathing is labored from our intense lovemaking, and a fine sheen of sweat glistens on our skin. The sheets are tangled around us and the bedspread is in a pool on the hardwood floor by the bed. As post-orgasmic chills wrack our bodies, you reach down to grab the bedspread, and we tug it over us, both of us still too weak to move more than that.

After several minutes, I propped my chin on my hands where they're resting on your chest. I look up at you, and you see that look in my eyes that has told you how much I love you so many times. You run your fingers through my hair, gently caressing me and massaging the back of my neck. Gazing deep into your eyes, I speak the words of my heart: "I love you, and I promise you my love forever, my Tom."

"I love you very, very much, sweetheart," you reply. With a huge sigh of contentment, I snuggle a bit more into you, savoring the love that surrounds us. We gradually straighten the covers back out and get underneath. Your arm is outstretched to your side, a welcoming spot for my return. I lay beside you with my head on your shoulder, nestled into this perfect spot for me. You place a kiss on my forehead, and we share a sigh. Your heartbeat against my ear lulls me into a restful slumber and I sleep, safely and securely enveloped by your love.

12