The Meadow Snare

Story Info
Transsexual woman is betrayed by former teammates.
2.3k words
3.4
17.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trapped

1

"W-what do you mean?" I stammered, knowing full well what Jason had meant.

"You really think we'd invite you up here to toast to yourchange?" He scoffed, and my stomach sank as I realised how careless I had been. I really should have known.

I looked for an escape, a way out of this secluded forest clearing, a way to safety. But the three hefty soccer players surrounded me. And they were closing in.

"Please." I begged, appealing to Jason's heart, if he had one. His cold blue eyes made his reply clear; they were blank, expressionless, devoid of sympathy.

"C'mon,Genevieve. Be a good littlegirland get on your knees." He growled, ignoring my pleading. But I wasn't about to submit. Instead, I reached down swiftly and pulled the hunting blade from my boot, brandishing it defiantly.

Bryan and Chris backed away, frightened by the deadly weapon. I lamented leaving my handgun in the car, but the knife was just as deadly.

Jason didn't move. His eyes were glazed over now, and with a wicked grin he stepped closer. The boys halted their retreat, waiting for their leader.

He stepped right in front of me, exposing himself to my knife.

"Well, Jenny, you gonna stab me? Go ahead, stab me. C'mon,"

"Please-" I begged. I couldn't do it. I didn't want to hurt any one, not even this cruel beast.

"Well?" He crossed his arms on his chest, and looked around as if bored. "What are you waiting for?"

"Jason, don't do this. Please don't do this. Please." Tears were running down my face now. He just smirked. And held out his hand.

So I gave him the knife. He snatched it up, then tossed if firmly over his shoulder, into the clearing behind.

"I always knew you were a bitch. Always being a sissy, hanging out with your girl friends, walking with that girly sway. , And just now you surrendered because you didn't have it in you...in fact, you will have something in you real soon." He laughed, shaking his head, and out of the corners of my eyes, I saw the boys beginning to close in again now that the threat of the knife was neutralised.

"And such a pretty girl you make," He reached out and softly stroked his hand through my hair. I shuddered, but was too afraid to protest. His hand brushed over my lips. "My, what a pretty little mouth you have. Just like a girl's. No wonder you decided to have a sex change." The boys snickered. Jason took a step back.

"Yeah, the boys and myself just wanted to celebrate your....transformation with a little party. Isn't that right, boys?" I was trembling, as the boys readily agreed, howling with laughter. "So why don't you be a polite little girl, and take off those jeans for the boys?" He paced forward, threateningly. I knew he meant business.

"No." I used the deepest voice I could muster, but I still sounded like a girl, a terrified one. Jason chuckled, as if he found my protest greatly amusing.

"Now, Jenny, that's not showing much gratitude. We've been real supportive, very supportive of your change. Isn't that right, Chris?"

"Real supportive, man. Real supportive." Chris agreed.

"See, we're nice guys. We even bought you dinner last night, didn't we?" He looked at me expectantly. I nodded. They had bought me dinner last night at the steakhouse, but I thought they were just being nice. I should've known. "So, it's only right that a girl shows a little gratitude to the men in her life. We help you out, you help us out. Reciprocation."

My anger was growing. They had betrayed me. They had pretended to be happy for me, but they were just predators. They wanted their fill of me. But Jason was in my face now, staring me down with danger in his eyes. He was a hulk--a good 40cm or so over my head and maybe twice my weight in muscle--so I reached down to unbuckle my jeans. The boys whooped and hollered, and Jason smiled at my defeat. I was crying as I undid the button and let the jeans slide down to rest at my feet.

The boys whistled. Jason's smile widened; it was almost ear-to-ear now. He was loving every second of my humiliation. I just sniffled and stare at the ground, my face burning from the shame.

"Those are some cute panties you got there, Jennie. Pretty flowers. But not as nice as those smooth legs," I cringed as he reached out and brushed his hand against my outer thigh. " Smooth as a newborn, with just the right amount of meat on them. He gave my thigh a playful slap, and I cried out in surprise. "Sure are jumpy, aren't we? I stared at the ground. I couldn't really believe this was actually happening. It felt like it was happening to somebody else.

"Answer me, Jenny." Jason growled

"Yes, I am jumpy." I looked up at his eyes through my tear-blurred vision. Then he slapped me. Hard, across the face. The slap resounded across the clearing, and I fell over, entirely taken by surprise. I stayed on the ground, stupefied, then I began to sob.

"It's yes-sir to you! Don't you dare disrespect me,woman!" He ordered me to get back up, and so I did. "Now, take everything off except your underwear. Now." His voice was cold, no longer mocking, but full of threat. I didn't want to be hurt again.

"Yes, sir." I replied in my girl voice, and stepped out of my boots and jeans. I removed my t-shirt quickly and flung it on the ground. The cool air felt bizarre against my exposed skin, and I shivered as I stood before my captors in just panties and brassiere. I decided to just play along with these sick fucks and get it over with. But they were just beginning.

"Good girl, that's a good girl. Now, from now on you'll do as you're told. Any lip and Bryan here is going to grab a switch and we'll make sure you regret it. Understood?" I winced at the thought of being held down and thrashed. I remembered my painful childhood punishments.

"Yes, sir." Jason stepped back, admiring my body. He nodded his approval, then reached out to grasp my left breast. I flinched. His hand cupped it firmly, squeezing. I whimpered, because they were still growing, and so very sensitive. "So small, but, god, you really do have boobs." His voice was gentle now, almost filled with awe. His squeezing continued, and I squirmed uncomfortably. "How did you hide these for so long?" He looked up, and it took me a minute to realise that the question was not rhetorical, but of genuine curiosity.

"Ace bandage--you wrap them--sir." Despite my tears and uncomfortable situation, I calmly explained how I had carefully hid my breasts for the past few months until I was ready to come out as transsexual.

"So nice." He suddenly gave my breast a rough squeeze, and I yelped out and tried to pull away. He tugged roughly at my bra. "Take it off. Now!" It was a command and I wasn't ready to find out what would happen if I disobeyed.

"Yes, sir." I reached behind and unclasped the flower-printed article and let if drop to my feet. The breeze teased my sensitive nipples and a shiver ran up my spine. Jason whistled, then he nodded at the boys, and before I could interpret the meaning of the gesture, the boys had each taken hold of my arms, and held me firmly in front of Jason. Exposed. Vulnerable.

The sobs came back; I couldn't help it. Why were they doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this?

"Please stop, Jason. Please, let me go home, sir. I never did anything to you!" Jason ignored my desperate pleadings and instead began torturing my nipples. Using his hand and mouth, he began to bite, rub, pinch and squeeze my sensitive aerolas, and I squirmed uncontrollably from the discomfort. I cried aloud.

"Stop, pleeeeasse! No more! Noooo!" I was bawling now, but he didn't relent. The two boys were laughing hysterically at my distress. My words turned to squeals, and the pain from my breasts was unbearable. I thought I was gonna die.

But nobody could hear me. The clearing was several miles from any semblance of civilization, and our campsite, where I assumed Mark was still sleeping, was a good three miles east, over a foothill. Eventually, as the sensation dulled, I wondered if I was the boys' first victim. Maybe other girls had suffered here, in this same clearing. Maybe they had wondered the same thing. I cursed my naivety. I was such an easy victim. I was weak, alone, and I couldn't report this; the boys were untouchable. No body would give a shit that a transsexual had been taken in the woods. Some would even believe that I had it coming.

Finally, Jason relented. My bosom throbbed, but I was still alive.

"Alright. Lay her down. On her belly." I slumped in their arms defeated, and they threw me forward onto the ground. I lay still in the grass, having given up. I felt Jason slide my panties off, and I guessed what would follow, but I didn't move nor protest. I just stared into the woods to my right.

It sounded like a distant dream as he spat onto his fingers and said something about my ass. Then I felt his finger, and the world around me came rushing back. I was suddenly aware that I was about to be raped, and now that I had already allowed myself to be made completely vulnerable, I decided that Ididwant to fight back after all. I tried to push off the ground, I really did. But Jason was on top of me, and my strength had waned since I began taking the androgen blockers. I desperately tried to wriggle my way free, but Jason roughly grabbed my shoulder and hauled me back into position.

"No!" I reached behind me, blindly striking, but Jason just laughed at my weak blows. I tried to get on my side, but Jason merely pushed me back onto my stomach again. I tried kicking my legs, to no avail. I tried everything, but He was big, and I was small, and I had let myself, in my tormented stupor, to be trapped by his weight. So I would pay the price for my stupidity.

"What's the matter, Jenny? Just gonna take your virginity is all. Gonna make you a woman.Mywoman." He whispered the last two words in my ear as he unbuckled his belt. I thrashed about helplessly, but his weight anchored me to the ground and he unzipped his fly.

"Stop! No, no, no, no, no. Don't do this. Don't rape me, please!" I whined, all dignity forgotten. The boys stood by, watching the spectacle, hungrily waiting for their turns. Then I felthim. He rested himself against my anus, and I clamped down reflexively. "My god." Those were the last words I whispered before he plunged into me.

My scream ripped through the afternoon air like a gunshot to fill the sky with its agony. I'm sure it must've been loud as hell, because in that moment, when Jason plunged his nearly-20cm into my virgin anus, I saw stars, and my fingers clawed deep into the hard, dry soil while my back arched violently upward. I had never known such pain before in my life. I felt completely filled up, and stretched to the limit.

Jason repeated his ramming, each thrust deliberately pulling himself out and slamming back to the hilt with calculated cruelty.

"Such a tight one, boys. She's definitely never had a man before." He laughed as he pounded into me. My body jolted uncontrollably with each thrust, and it took me a minute to realise that I had begun wetting myself. I couldn't stop. "Look at that, she's pissing herself. My god, this is great!" He laughed. My face was now covered in a mixture of tears and mucus, my pleas reduced to blubbering, and I didn't much care that I had lost control. I just wanted it to end.

The rape lasted for what seemed like and hour. Eventually, my cries of pain subsided and I lay limp in the grass as Jason pounded away, occasionally slapping my rump hard and grunting. Then, his thrusts began to increase in intensity and frequency, and he picked my hips off the ground and held himself deep inside of me as he orgasmed. I didn't react as I felt him unloading inside me, even though it was a new and strange sensation.

He pulled himself out of me, and my hips fell back to the earth. He slapped my bottom, then pulled my hair, forcing my head back and off the ground.

"How was that Jenny, how did it feel to be my bitch? " He laughed, then dropped my head back to the ground. I just lay there, crying silently into the dirt. Warm fluids were running from my rectum onto my thighs, and I wondered if I was bleeding, or if it was the just the semen from my rapist.

Then I felt someone new on top of me. I groaned mournfully as I heard his fly being unzipped.

The second and third rapes were not as painful as the first, and they were quicker, too. I just laid there and took it while they got their rocks off. By the time all three were finished, my rectum was throbbing, and I reluctantly placed a finger between my legs to discover whether I was bleeding. I found no blood, only discharge. I slumped back down.

I heard hushed voices a few feet away, sounded like an argument. I was too exhausted to care about anything, even the fact that I had been given an opportunity to escape. I slept.