The Meal

Story Info
My Dom tests how much heat I can handle in the kitchen.
3.7k words
4
12.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood at the kitchen sink I could feel his eyes upon me. I felt more self-conscious than I could remember, but that feeling was far outweighed by the feeling of pride that warmed me; the knowledge that I was pleasing him.

I was preparing my first meal for him. I was allowed to choose the meal, but everything else was at his discretion. My attire consisted of black leather four-inch heeled dress pumps and an apron. When he had first presented me with the outfit I felt rather ridiculous, but when I put the items on I felt a completely different sensation. The apron-top barely covered my chest. The lace was scratchy against my skin and the cotton slid over my nipples in a slightly arousing manner. The bottom barely covered my front; the lace trim resting high on my thighs. My back and buttocks were quite exposed. The apron strings tickled my skin where they trailed down the center of my back and between my buttocks. When I had presented myself to him for inspection, his reaction banished what little discomfort I had felt. That he found me pleasing made my head rise up and my heart swell a little.

As I washed and cut vegetables, I couldn't help but feel a bit awkward. I could feel the heat of his eyes on me and hear him breathing. He said nothing as I went about my chores. My hands shook and my knuckles were white from holding too tightly to my cooking utensils. I had to remind myself to breathe on more than one occasion. I was thankful for the sturdiness of the sink as I leaned against it, letting it bear the weight of me such that my knees wouldn't shake quite so obviously. I tried to focus on the task at hand. I was nearly finished with that task when I heard his footsteps behind me. My hands stilled and my breath caught in my lungs.

The feel of his breath on the back of my neck sent a shiver running down my spine. The shudder that followed was a quake that began at the nape of my neck and coursed throughout my body in a wave. The soft chuckle that followed let me know that my response hadn't gone unnoticed. The more I willed my legs to stop shaking the worse the condition became. I pressed my thighs to the cabinet to steady myself and waited.

"Turn around." His voice was commanding yet quiet.

I turned to face him, barely able to do so he was so close. I kept my eyes lowered, finding a button on his shirt to focus my attention on. I pressed the flat of my hands against the cabinet, needing something to steady them.

"Look at me." He said.

I raised my eyes upward, finding his. I felt my heartbeat quicken. The sound of it beat loudly in my ears. I breathed slowly and deeply, focusing on each new breath. He watched me, taking in my responses, studying me. He raised his hand to the front of the apron and pulled the fabric aside, exposing my breast. He ran his thumb over my nipple. I stifled the moan that threatened to escape, dampening it with a sharp intake of breath. The corner of his lip rose slightly. He took my nipple between thumb and forefinger and began to squeeze. I clenched my teeth against the pressure as it grew. The weight of his gaze never wavered as he twisted my nipple hard. I sucked breath in through my nose, my nostrils flaring. The pain was electric, singeing my nerves and sending shock waves through me. I was unprepared for the pain and gasped when the final twist nearly buckled my knees. When he revealed my other breast and repeated his manipulations I was still unprepared, but by now I was responding more fully on a different level. His touch, though painful, aroused me on an instinctual level. I could feel a need growing within me.

As his gaze held mine I could feel him reading me, watching my responses, gauging me. I knew what he was seeing; my face flushed, my nipples hard, and my eyelids heavy. I wanted more and he could tell. The corner of his lip rose again, his amusement more obvious now. He was thoroughly enjoying himself. As I watched the light reflected in his eyes I recalled things that he had said; things that he told me that I would never refuse him. I felt my stomach churn at the recollection. The thoughts of words that I had spoken brought fear and arousal crashing down upon one another in an emotional tidal wave. The logical side of my brain shut down with a heavy thud and I felt my need growing again.

His hand was flat on my chest, his touch warm and firm. As he slid it higher he watched my eyes, studying me again. Realization hit me and I felt myself reacting to that touch. As his hand found my throat my legs weakened. The strength of that touch sent my head reeling, with it, I was claimed; I was so much property to be used at his will. I shuddered as fear and need fought for control.

"Are you my whore?" He asked.

"Yes." I responded. "I'm your whore."

His smile was a mixture of pleasure and pride. Seeing that pleasure gave me a rush of pride of my own. I needed to please him.

"Turn around, whore." His voice was firmer now.

I turned awkwardly, his hand still on my throat, pulling my head back as I faced the sink again. I felt him move closer to me, the presence of his body so close to mine making my head spin. I felt his breath on my neck and instinctively leaned back, wanting his closeness.

"Is my whore wet for me?" He asked, sliding his hand downward now.

"Yes." I breathed the word out, the thought of it making me wetter yet.

His hand found its way beneath the edge of the apron and he once again squeezed my nipple hard. I felt myself leaning back against him as my legs weakened. I felt his other hand sliding over my ass, a deliberate and firm movement.

"Spread your legs." He said.

I stepped to the side, spreading my legs wider, knowing what was coming next. His hand slid forward, his fingers finding my sex and parting me roughly. The touch elicited a guttural moan from somewhere deep within me.

"mmmm you are wet indeed, whore." He cooed.

I closed my eyes and leaned into him, wanting more of that touch. His fingers slid through my wetness sending waves of pleasure throughout me. When he removed his hand I whimpered and my body rocked back instinctively, wanting more. The slightest increase in the pressure on my throat reminded me of my place and my body stilled.

"My whore has a nice, wet cunt for me." He breathed the words into my ear, knowing the reaction they would elicit. The sound was a combination of nails on a chalkboard, assaulting my senses and the hum of my favorite vibrator awakening a desperate need.

"Whose cunt is it?" He asked.

"It's your cunt." I responded, the word leaving a bit of a sour taste.

"Does my cunt need to be used?" He asked.

"Yes." I responded.

"Tell me, whore." His voice more firm now.

"Your cunt needs to be used." I said, a little too desperately.

"mmmm."

I could hear the pleasure in his voice and it made me feel good. It surprised me how good. Everything about him surprised me. Everything about the way he made me feel and the desire he brought out in me. I wanted to please him. I wanted him to use me. I wanted to be lost. The thought both scared and aroused me at the same time.

"I brought something for you." He said. There was a bit of humor in his voice; a wry humor, a humor that both worried and tempted me.

I heard a soft click and then a humming noise that immediately captured my attention. As tempted as I was to turn to see what it was, I knew better.

"Thank you." I whispered. My mouth was dry and the words spilled roughly from it.

I felt a slight touch on my skin at the center of my lower back. The vibrations were slight, yet caused a shiver to run through me. A smooth object slid over my skin as he trailed it downward. I felt my back arching in response. I waited none too patiently to see what would happen next. When the object slid downward between my buttocks I instinctively spread my legs wider. I held my breath as the journey continued. When he parted my lips with the hardness I moaned a little, encouraging the path he was taking. When he slid it forward, the vibrations teased at my clit. My legs trembled with the sensation. I grasped the sink edge, holding on tightly. The object slid back and in one swift motion, he pushed it inside me. I gasped at the unexpected intrusion. The sensation was strange indeed. The vibrations were a muffled jolting pleasure inside me, like nothing I had ever experienced. My body was still as I took in this strange new feeling.

His hand slid over my back and around my side. As distracted as I was I wasn't ready for the pain as he took my nipple and gave it a sharp twist. The sensation was excruciating and electrifying all at once. I cried out, my voice sharp in the quiet of the room. His chuckle caught me off guard even though I should have expected it.

"You have work to do, whore." His voice was direct and commanding, reminding me of my place.

I leaned against the sink, trying to regain my footing. It was difficult listening to his footsteps move away. I shook my head in an attempt to clear it. The sensation within me was a little too distracting. I took a deep breath and looked down at the sink full of vegetables. I wasn't sure how I was going to finish this meal without losing my mind. I finished cleaning and peeling and then placed everything on the counter. Picking up the knife I began chopping. The comfort of cooking settled me a little in spite of the discomfort I was feeling. I claimed my rhythm and completed the task with very little difficulty. I had become accustomed to the vibrations within me, a steady feeling that was pleasant and arousing, but not strong enough to completely distract me. I rinsed the knife and cutting board and turned back to the counter. As I began placing the chopped vegetable into a roasting bag I felt the vibrations becoming stronger. My hands stilled and I leaned against the counter as the intensity increased. It took a moment for me to realize that he must have a remote for the device. The new sensation was strong enough to weaken my knees a little. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. The feeling was strange and delightful. My entire abdomen hummed and vibrated in waves. Pleasure pulsed through me. I leaned into the counter, enjoying this new level of arousal.

"Don't you have a task to complete, whore?" His voice startled me from my reverie. I hadn't heard him approach.

"Yes." I breathed, barely able to respond.

"Then you should get to it." His voice was once again tainted with amusement. He was thoroughly enjoying my discomfort.

I tried to focus as I finished bagging up the vegetables and added oil and spices to the bag. In a few moments I was back to an operable condition. I went to the fridge and took out the chicken that I had prepped earlier. Walking was a challenge. Each movement sent a wave of pleasure through me. I collected the necessary items and returned to the counter. The vibrations increased yet again and I swallowed hard against the new onslaught of sensation. I breathed slowly and evenly, enjoying the pleasure as I forced my hands to move. I would not allow myself to become distracted again. I had a job to do and forced myself to focus.

I was just finishing up the final task when he approached me again. He said nothing as he slid his hand over my ass, squeezing and kneading my buttocks. When his hand slid toward my sex I instinctively stepped to the side and spread my legs for him. His touch made the sensations running through me more apparent and I was hard-pressed to ignore them. By the time his fingertips parted my lips I was shaking uncontrollably, me need great, my arousal intensifying greatly.

"mmmm My whore's cunt is nice and wet now." His voice was laced with pleasure. His fingers stroked and prodded me sending my level of arousal over the edge. I rocked my hips back, pressing against his touch. I could barely breathe. I felt my body flush with need, the heat intensifying with his closeness. I felt every nerve react to him. I felt myself tottering on the edge of need and desperation. If he didn't stop soon I would fall to my knees and beg for release.

"Tell me, whore." He said, his voice sharp and demanding. "Tell me what my whore needs."

"I need to cum." The words poured out without thought. "Please, may I cum?"

"Not yet, whore." He responded.

His words made me flinch. I hadn't expected them. I whimpered as he removed his hand. I leaned into the counter, my body weak.

"Turn around, whore."

I sucked in a deep breath and turned around to face him. I tried in vain to hide my desperation. I was blatantly obvious, yet I did not want him to see me in such a weak state. I stood straight and met his gaze. He grinned at me, an infuriating grin that made me feel needy and desperate in my current state.

"Do you want my cock, whore?" He asked, his gaze meeting mine.

"Yes please." I responded.

"Tell me."

"I want your cock." I pleaded.

"You want to worship my cock, don't you?"

"Yes." I said. "I want to worship your cock."

"Show me, whore."

I lowered myself to my knees quickly. I wanted desperately to please him. I fumbled with his belt, my fingers shaking. I breathed in deeply, trying to will my fingers to work. I unfastened his slacks and drew them downward to release his cock. I slid my fingers over him feeling his hardness, wanting to stroke him before remembering my place. I lowered my hands, moving them to the small of my back and lacing my fingers together.

"What a good whore you are." The pleasure in his voice made me swell with pride.

"Thank you." I looked up at him as I spoke, finding his gaze.

"You are welcome." He said, smiling down at me.

His hand came to rest on the back of my neck and I felt myself melt from the inside out. His touch made me weak. I sighed longingly, letting the feelings that the touch elicited flow through me. I hadn't realized that my eyes had closed until his gentle nudge rocked me forward. I met his gaze as I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the tip of his cock. The light in his eyes flashed and his chest rose with his intake of breath. I smiled up at him, pleased that I could give him such a small pleasure. I flicked my tongue over him again, tasting his salty pre-cum. I felt his hand rise upward as he wrapped his fingers in my hair. The gentle tug that followed made me shiver. I wanted to show him how well I could please him. I leaned into him, sliding my tongue the length of his shaft and back up again. I blew on his skin, cooling the wetness I had left there. I kissed the tip of his cock, parting my lips slightly and taking him into my mouth slowly. I ran the flat of my tongue over the crown, lapping at him. I took him in deeper, another inch and lapped at him again. I proceeded slowly, a little at a time until I had him entirely in my mouth. My tongue slithered over his skin, lapping wetly and firmly. When I looked up at him I could see the pleasure in his eyes and I felt myself smiling back. I slid my lips tightly over his cock as I pulled back slowly. My tongue flicked quickly over the tip before I took him into my mouth again, my lips squeezing him as I quickly lowered myself onto him. I felt his grip tighten in my hair and a nudge as he pulled me tight against him. I knew what he wanted. I knew what I wanted.

I pulled back hard, pressing his hand back and then slid my mouth down forcefully and quickly, burying my face against him. I sucked at him hard as I pulled back quickly, trailing my tongue over his cock. When I looked up at him again his grin was back. I felt my pulse racing, knowing what was next. He tugged hard at my hair, pulling my head back sharply.

"I'm going to fuck my whore's mouth." He said, looking down at me.

"Yes." I responded.

"Tell me, whore."

"I need you to fuck my mouth, your whore's mouth."

He smiled again as he pulled me down onto him hard and fast. He grasped my head between both hands now and thrust into me hard and fast. I felt him in my throat and felt myself gagging as I pulled back. He thrust again, harder yet, forcing me to keep up.

"I'm going to fuck my whore's mouth until your throat is raw." His voice was harsh and rough. I felt myself responding with my own need; my need to be controlled, to be used.

I met his thrusts, matching his rhythm as best I could. His cock slammed into me again and again. His fingers dug into my scalp. I fought to keep my balance, my hands still laced behind me. I fought for air, my nostrils flared as I sucked in air through them. I heard a moan and felt him thrust harder yet, pulling me tight against him as his cock pulsed and throbbed in my mouth. I swallowed hard as he came, my mouth filling with his seed as he thrust hard against me, pulling me closer yet. I could barely breathe and fought to swallow. As he loosened his grip a little I pulled back, licking and lapping at his cock hungrily. I slid my lips over him, sucking every drop from him and teasing at the sensitive nerve beneath the crown. His shudder filled me with pride. I licked him clean, slowly lapping at him.

"What a pleasing whore you are." His voice was a bit breathless.

"I'm glad I please you." I responded, looking up at him.

As my eyes met his I felt my ache return. I had nearly forgotten the vibrations within me in my distraction, but they now made me desperate with need. I squirmed as I felt my wet sex throbbing. He reached down and helped me to my feet. I stumbled a little, my legs cramped and unsteady. I leaned back against the counter. He stepped closer to me, raising his hand and placing it on my throat. I felt my knees tremble and weaken as my gaze met his.

"You're such a good whore." He whispered.

"Thank you." I responded, barely able to find my voice.

"What do you need, whore?"

"I need to cum, please." My voice was barely audible and shook a bit.

He lowered his hand, leaving an ache of emptiness deep within me. He pulled and tugged at my nipple sending a bolt of pain laden pleasure through me. I moaned as my eyes closed and I slumped against the counter. I felt his hand on the inside of my thigh, his touch hot and firm. I spread my legs instinctively. His finger trailed my slit and nudged at my clit, sending a wave of pleasure outward. My clit was swollen and throbbing as his finger circled it slowly.

"Spread your legs wider, whore. Give me my cunt."

I obeyed, my mind reeling. As his hand fell hard against me I shuddered with excitement and shock. I felt him spread the lips of my sex just as his other hand smacked me hard and fast. I moaned, a deep guttural sound that sounded unnatural to my own ears. He rubbed and then alternated rubbing and smacking my clit, pleasure and sharp pain mingling and sending waves ebbing through my body. He rubbed at my clit and then squeezed the nub tightly before rubbing and smacking it again. I steadied myself, my hands clawing at the counter as I felt myself edging closer to climax.

"May I cum, please?" I begged, my voice ragged.

"Yes, whore. Give it all to me."

He focused on my clit now, rubbing harder and faster as my breathing became fast and shallow. I cried out as my orgasm built quickly and burst through me in a crash.

"That's it whore, give it all to me. Cum whore."

His voice slammed through me, wrenching me back as each shudder and spasm burst through me in white heat. My legs shook and my gut clenched as I cried out again. My legs buckled and I felt him catch me against the counter, holding me up as I tried to catch my breath. My body trembled as the waves of pleasure slowed. I managed to get my feet beneath me and stood unsteadily. My breathing slowed and my pulse became steadier. When I opened my eyes he was watching me and smiling.

"You'd better finish my meal now, whore." I have plans for you after we eat.

I gasped as the vibrations within me increased greatly. I looked at the counter and the unfinished meal and wondered where I would find the strength to complete it. It was going to be a long night.