The Measure Of a Man Ch. 01

Story Info
An impotent man asks a friend to help his wife.
6k words
4.35
56k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry poured a cup of coffee for his friend John as they sat at the table with Terry's wife Marge. It was Saturday night and they had invited him round for a meal.

John thanked him and then said, "Marge, that was the best meal I've had in ages. You're a wonderful cook. If Terry hadn't got you first I would have married you in a second."

He felt quite comfortable talking like that as the three people had been friends for twenty years. They had known each other since school and had since gone into business together, opening a shop that had grown into a small chain of mini-markets across several cities.

Ordinarily Marge would have laughed at his sally and come back with a witty reply of her own, usually at his expense. However, this time she merely smiled briefly and blushed a quiet, "Thank you,"

John was a little surprised by her reaction and looked askance at Terry who looked down at his own cup. "What's the matter?" he asked, "Have I said something wrong?"

Terry looked up at John and said, "Actually John, we had an ulterior motive for asking you over tonight. We have a favour to ask of you."

John said, "Name it."

Still blushing, Marge stood up and began to clear the table. She would not look at either of the men. Terry looked back down at his coffee and started to turn the cup on the saucer. John was a little worried now. They were his friends and he was willing to do anything for them.

He loved these two people like no one else in the world. If they had a problem then he had a problem. After all hadn't they done everything they could for him when he needed help.

"Actually," said Terry, "it's quite embarrassing. I don't know where to start."

"If you and Marge need help. Just out with it. Anything, you know that. Is it money?"

Terry shook his head, "No, nothing like that. It's more of a personal nature."

Marge had finished clearing the plates and sat back down, she looked very nervous. Terry reached across and took her hand in his own. She held it tightly as Terry continued, "John, what I'm going to ask now is very difficult for me. And I'm only asking because I know I can trust you," he paused to gather his thoughts and then carried on, "You know I was quite ill a couple of years ago."

John remembered quite clearly. Terry had been struck down with a viral infection that had very nearly killed him and had spent several weeks in hospital. John had taken over the running of their business on his own and had kept things running smoothly until Terry had been able to come back to work. It had been hard work, but he had done it without a second thought and not just because his own fortunes were so closely tied to theirs.

He had also been a tower of strength for Marge who was distraught at the time, understandable as she thought she might lose the love of her life. John knew how much they loved each other, even after eighteen years of marriage, they truly loved each other. John looked from one to the other as they sat there. The discomfort was coming off them in waves and John could almost taste it.

"Go on," he said gently.

Terry said, "Well, there were... side effects." he took a deep breath, "John, I'm impotent."

"What?!"

"I can't get it up."

John answered impatiently, "I know what impotent means Terry. But why are you telling me?"

Terry's gaze went from John to his wife and back again, he said, "It's been two years since I have been able to make love with Marge. She never said anything but I know she's been frustrated. We've talked this over and we agreed that she should take a lover, someone who can... And... Well... I... We were wondering if..."

His friend sagged back in his chair, shocked, "Terry, you want me to sleep with your wife?"

Marge ran her free hand through her shoulder-length hair and then spoke for the first time, "John, at first I didn't want anything to do with this. It was Terry's idea. But I have missed being with a man. And I agreed on one condition. That the man we picked was someone we both knew and could trust. I know this is a lot to ask of you and if you don't want to, we'll understand. But we also thought it might kill two birds with one stone, we know you've been so lonely since you and Carla broke up..." The couple's grip tightened even further as they waited for his answer.

John looked at these two people, who meant more to him than anyone in the world. They waited silently for him to come to a decision. Terry and Marge trusted him enough to come out with such a humiliating problem and they trusted him enough to ask his help.

Although he had never considered the feminine aspects of Marge before, after all she was a friend, he looked at her now. Large breasted with a slim waist and wide hips that carried just a little extra poundage. A handsome, if not beautiful face and brunette hair with just a hint of grey. How could he refuse.

"First let me say, that I'm honoured by your faith in me, that you felt you could ask for this sort of help. You're my best friends in the world and you were always there when I needed you. When Carla left me, you helped me through the messy divorce, you're Godparents to Kate," he took a deep breath, "I'm really not sure that this is a good idea, but if you want me to do this then I will."

The couple smiled nervously to each other and then Terry said, "Thank you, John."

"How do you two want to do this?"

"Well," said Terry, "We thought you might want to do it tonight. You two have our bed and I'll sleep in the spare---"

John cut in, "No! I will not do this in your marital bed, that wouldn't be right. The spare bed is a double, that's big enough."

He swigged down the rest of his coffee and stood up, "Now's a good time as any. After all, I don't have to get home, Katie's staying with a friend tonight." He held out his hand to Marge.

She kissed her husband and looked in his eyes, "I love you so much." He returned her gaze, and answered a little sadly, "And I love you too. Have fun."

Terry continued to watch as his wife and his friend walked together up the stairs where they entered the spare room and closed the door behind them. He was glad that Marge was going to get the physical loving that she had been denied for so long, but he was sad that he, her husband, could not be the one to give it to her.

Once they were alone in the bedroom, John and Marge shared an awkward silence as each seemed unwilling to initiate the sexual activity.

Finally, John plucked up the courage to gently take Marge in his arms, he kissed her lightly and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? It's not too late to back out." She looked up at him, wide eyed and chewing her lip. She nodded. Her hand reached up and gently drew his head down so that they could share another kiss. Light and chaste at first, but as their nervousness left them, their passion mounted.

Marge snaked her tongue in between John's lips and ran along the front of his teeth, in return his mouth opened and his tongue reached out for hers.

Slowly, he slid his hand up her side and gently cupped her breast through her dress, he moved his thumb backwards and forwards over her nipple, causing it to stiffen as she became more aroused. John felt Marge's other hand move down to his crotch and feel his growing erection. John reached behind her and eased the zipper on her dress down, once it had opened to the full extent he slid her dress off her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor at her feet. He pulled away from her slightly and looked down at her body. Her figure was beautiful and covered here and there in filmy, salmon coloured half-cup bra and lacy panties.

"My God Marge, I never realised how beautiful you were."

She dimpled, "Thank you."

Then she reached behind her back and released the catch that held her bra in place, her large breast tumbled out, they were round, firm and had cherry coloured nipples. John bent down slightly and began to trace her left tit with feathery, light kisses all over until he reached her nipple. He moulded the flesh of her tit with his hand and his tongue flicked out onto her aroused nipple.

Marge tensed slightly and with a sharp intake of breath, she clasped him tightly in her arms as her eyes closed and her head thrust back.

The feelings he was giving her nearly blew her mind, "Oh God! I've missed this so much."

Waves of pleasure radiated from her tits as John used his skilful tongue to good effect and she felt an orgasm building.

Her cunt was throbbing and she could feel it getting more and more moist, and he hadn't even touched her there yet. A small climax broke inside her as his tongue rasped round her achingly hard nipple and she shuddered. Then Marge pushed him away and said, "John, take your clothes off."

He hurriedly began removing his clothes until he was stood in his boxer shorts. Marge looked down at the bulge in the front where his stiff cock stood to attention. She knelt down in front of him and grasping the waistband of his underpants, pulled them down his legs. He kicked them away. Marge stared for a long moment at his erection. It was the first she had seen in far too long. She gently enclosed it in her fist and began pumping the hard shaft, delighting in the way his plum coloured bell end appeared and disappeared as his foreskin rolled over it. Her soft tongue reached out and she began to lick and kiss along the length, marvelling at it's size and stiffness. John closed his eyes and moaned as he felt her tongue lashing over the engorged flesh of his penis.

Suddenly, she thrust it into her mouth and began to move her head back and forth over it, moaning as she did. This sent fresh waves of pleasure through John and he could feel his balls boiling.

He marvelled at her skill in sucking cock, considering she was so out of practice. He gently grasped her head and began fucking her mouth, she let her throat go slack and pushed her head all the way along his bloated seven inches. He felt his cum rising and he whispered through clenched teeth, "I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm cumming." This only made Marge work her magic lips and tongue faster along his red-hot prick and she started fondling and massaging his balls with her hands. That sent John over the edge and he blasted a thick streams of white cum into the back of her throat. Marge gulped it down and swallowed every drop.

When he had finally finished and his cock began to wilt in her mouth, she licked it completely clean.

Once he could finally speak, John said, "That was incredible Marge."

Pulling her to her feet rewarded her with a kiss. He could taste his own juices on her lips and that made his cock begin to rise again.

Marge stepped back and quickly stripped off her panties to reveal her pussy. It was pink with a tuft of brunette curls just above the opening and it was very wet. Drops of sticky moisture clung to her outer lips, grew fat and then oozed down her inner thigh. John laid her on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge and kneeled down on the floor between her thighs. He slowly moved his mouth onto her sweet pussy.

She cried out in surprise, because she hadn't been expecting it this soon and arched her back. He swirled his tongue around inside her hot lips and then licked all around the outside, which was having the desired effect on her. "Oh, yeah!" she screamed,"Oh, John that's so good! Eat me! Harder, faster!"

He did as she asked and Marge bucked even harder. It was about then that he decided to play with her clit. He flicked it with his tongue and she let out one long, piercing scream.

Then he started twirling his tongue around her clit without touching it and that drove her absolutely crazy.

"No! Lick my clit! Please, this is torture!" She panted and groaned, "Fuck my cunt with your tongue!"

He looked up and watched her bucking and flailing on the bed. Her hair was flying all over the place, her mouth was wide open in a silent scream, and her big tits were bouncing rapidly as she lifted her ass off of the bed in rhythm with John's manipulations.

After toying with her for long enough he attacked her clit with his tongue again and she began to scream even louder until all that was coming out of her mouth was an incoherent string of vowels. He flicked his tongue back and forth across her nub as quickly as he could and when he had been at that for only a minute or so, she let out one last, loud scream and came all over his face. Her sweaty body collapsed back as he tasted her thick, syrupy cum. It was very sweet so he lapped it up and then kissed her on the lips.

With his cock aching hard he crawled up her body and slowly fed his cock into her moist cunt.

She opened her eyes and said, "No John. I want to ride you."

He pulled his cock out with an audible plop from her soaking cunt and reclined back on the bed. She knelt over him and through one leg across his body. Grasping his cock at the base, she pointed it at her pussy lips and allowed it to slide slowly inside her.

She fell forward on top of him as she got used to having a cock embedded inside her again after so long. Marge had her eyes closed, with a look of utter bliss on her face. She was breathing hard through moist parted lips, obviously relishing the feeling of his cock deep inside her long neglected pussy.

She lay perfectly still for perhaps thirty seconds in this way, then she raised herself up, supporting her upper body on her hands as she began to move slowly, slowly up and down upon him. He could feel her gorgeous cunt sliding along the length of his shaft as she raised herself to the point where it almost slipped out, then sank down on it again until their pubes met and she had the whole thing inside her once more. Her head was bowed, her eyes closed, concentrating on maximising her own and his pleasure as she moved his bursting cock in and out of her love tunnel. Her sweet, large breasts were swaying above his chest, jiggling with her to and fro motion, and he ached to cup them, suckle on those hard, inviting nipples, but I dared not break the mood.

She began talking while she rode his cock in this fashion, her words breathless gasps, half to herself, synchronised with the rising and falling of her pelvis.

"Ohh, Terry,that feels so good. . . You have no idea. . . That is so lovely. . . You wanted this too, didn't you honey?. . . Mmmmmmmmmm. . . Feel good for you too,Baby?. . . It's been too long..? TEEEEERRRRRRY!!!"

That was it! He couldn't stand any more of that. His cock had felt as if it would explode right from the start, and at these words he came in torrents.

White hot sensations of bliss washed over him as he shot his semen deep into Marge's eagerly receptive cunt. Spurt after spurt burst from him until he thought he would never stop coming. John thrust upwards into Marge's grasping vagina in ecstasy, every muscle in his body straining, and involuntarily groaned aloud, pumping and pumping as he drained himself dry.

Feeling him shooting his sperm into her depths, Marge began to lose control. Her pelvic thrusts became more rapid, her greedy cunt gripping and milking him, demanding more. Their combined juices seeped out around his shaft as she rode it harder and faster, driving his still hard tool deep inside herself, using his penis to bring her towards her own release.

"Oh, baby. . . now you've done it!. . . look at what. . . you've done to me. . . can't stop now. . . oooohhhh Terry. . . stay hard for me, baby. . . stay hard. . . just a minute more. . . let me come. . . all over. . . that lovely. . . cock. . . oooohhhh!. . . feels so good. . . let me have. . . that. . . hard cock. . . please. . . oooohhhh!. . . feel it. . . starting. . . baby?. . . feel it?. . . oh, Terry!. . . get it up me!!. . . ohmigod!. . . ohmigod!. . . aaaahhhh!. . . I'm. . . coming. . . now. . . I'M CUMMINNNNNG!!!"

Eventually the spasms of delight subsided and she sank down, breathless and bathed in sweat, against his chest. His penis was soft, but still lay in that lovely warm haven of her vagina while their breathing and heartbeats slowed.

Marge rolled off him after a little while and they lay snuggled together. She began trembling violently, and suddenly John became aware that she was sobbing.

He gently took her chin in his hand and murmured, "Hey, what's the matter?"

She couldn't meet his gaze, but answered quietly, "John, that was so good. I needed it, it's been so long. But... I just wish it had been with Terry. I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you, but it's true."

He smiled gently, "Of course you do. Did you think I didn't know how much you love him, and how much he loves you. After all, if he didn't, would you be here now? Well?"

She shook her head but said nothing.

"Of course you wouldn't. And if I didn't love you both, I wouldn't be here either. It was awesome for me, I'll grant you that, but this was all about you. Not me," he paused and then asked, "Do you mind if I ask a personal question?"

"No, ask away."

"Terry's problem. Is it...physical?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean. The virus he had. Did it do... mechanical damage?"

"Oh no. We don't know why he can't... make love, but we do know there's nothing wrong physically. After he got better, the first time we tried, he couldn't get hard. At first we thought it because he was still weak, so we left it a while before we tried again. But the same thing happened. Terry never spoke about it but I knew it was getting to him. And the more he worried, the worse the problem got. I wanted us to see a counsellor but Terry was too embarrassed. And now..." she began to cry again, "I don't know if I'll ever have him in my arms as my husband again... I need him John... I need him and I don't know what to do."

She buried her face in his chest sobbing. John patted her head and laid back staring at the ceiling. He didn't know what to do either, but he knew someone who might.

"Marge, go to Terry, I have to go somewhere."

Confused and teary Marge looked at him and asked, "What?" He smiled back at her, wiped her tears away with his fingers and said, "Go to your husband. I have to go and see someone who may be able to help. But don't say anything to Terry about this, it may not work and I don't want to raise his hopes without reason."

She didn't understand what he was talking about but she did allow him to get off the bed and throw his clothes on whilst she climbed back into hers.

Once clothed, they came back downstairs to where Terry still sat. He looked at his wife and asked, "Are you happy?"

In reply, she sat down beside him and took him in her arms for a hug. John regarded them for a second, he could see a look of humiliation on Terry's face and he didn't like it. He said, "I have to run an errand and I don't know when I'll be back. Erm... Don't go away."

Then he hurried out of the door and hopped into his car. As Terry and Marge listened to the car roar off down the road, Terry could only splutter, "Wh... Wh... What?..."

But Marge could only shrug and answer honestly, "I don't know."

John pulled up outside a large terraced house in one of the better areas of the town and hurried up to the front door. He hammered on it until he saw a shadowy figure approach through the frosted glass. The door opened and he came face to face with his ex wife, Carla. She was wearing a diaphanous silk gown over an almost see-through nightie, she said sexily, "Hello lover..." she saw who it was and then said indignantly, "John, what the Hell do you want?"

"I'm sorry to burst in on you like this but there's a problem."

Her face drained, "Katie?"

"No, no, nothing like that. Look I have a problem and I need your advice."

"Well well. What ever would the mighty John 'I work so hard no time for my wife' Hargreaves want to come to little me for advice for?"

12