The Measure Of a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He responded harshly, "The one thing you were ever any good at. Look, you know I wouldn't have come here if I really didn't have to, so can we cut the snide comments," his tone softened, "I really need your help."

In spite of herself, Carla was intrigued, "Perhaps you should come in."

She led him into her sitting room and they sat down on the sofa.

"Well?" she asked.

Unsure of how to begin, John arched his hands in front of his face and then said, "Look. You're a woman of... experience."

"That's why you divorced me."

"Finding you in bed with another man, I may have been able to handle that. But a football team?" He waved his hand at her as another snide reply began to form on her lips, "No, I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. Look, you're experienced, have you ever had anyone who...couldn't stand to attention?"

She giggled, "What?"

"Carla, you know what I mean. Did you ever have someone who couldn't get it up?"

Nonplussed at his line of questioning, Carla stammered, "Erm.. well once or twice I suppose. What is this all about? I'm sure you didn't come here just to pry in matters that are no longer your concern."

"How did you deal with it? Tell me some of the best tricks you know."

"What is this John? Are you..."

"No, not me," he thought hard, "What I tell you now goes no further, do you understand?" Carla nodded. "It's Terry and Marge."

Carla was shocked, "John I think you had better tell me everything."

So he did and while he talked she listened quietly. She didn't even say a word when he mentioned the events of earlier in the evening including what Marge had recounted to him. Once he had finished his story, Carla could only murmur, "Oh the poor things. Two years?"

John nodded.

She stared into space for a few moments and then said, "Well I know something that might work. It's a variation on the blindfold game."

"The what?"

She explained the details to him and then ran upstairs to dig out a couple of blindfolds he could use. Carla handed them to John and said,

"Are you sure you can handle this?"

"Oh yes I think so. Thank you Carla, this means a lot to me."

"They're my friends too John."

Half an hour after John had left their house, Terry and Marge were still sitting in their living room together, when they heard a knock at the front door. It was John, he followed Terry back into the living room and sat down. Then he said, "Right, I've taken some advice and I think I may be able to help you both."

"Help us? How?" asked Marge.

"I don't want to give too much away just yet. All I can do is ask you both to trust me."

Both agreed that they trusted him and so John said, "Right, both of you. Take your clothes off and stand in front of each other about three feet apart."

They didn't understand what their friend was up to, but they did as they were told. Once naked and still unsure of what was going to happen they faced each other.

John continued, "No talking except by me from now on. I'm going to give you instructions and you must carry them out, okay? I know that you both feel a little self conscious about all this but believe me, considering the source of the advice, I know this is going to work."

He paused and looked at his two friends, "Don't look at me again, either of you. I want you both to just stand naturally and look at each other. I want you to study every detail of the person in front of you. Their hair, their face. Every crease, every mark, every little detail."

Once he saw that they were concentrating on each other, John stood behind Marge and whispered gently, but still loud enough for Terry to hear, "Look at your husband, he's a handsome man. Look at his fair hair, slightly receding with a touch of grey at his temple. See his eyes looking at you, blue eyes full of sadness. But there's something else in those eyes, can you see it? It's love. Terry loves you Marge. Look down his body, his chest, his flat stomach. Check out those arms. He's in pretty good shape eh? Quite muscular. Do you like what you see? No don't speak. Just nod. Good. Look down further. Look at his cock. Big isn't it? Bigger than mine? Yes I agree, much bigger. No wonder you wanted him instead of me. No wonder you called out his name when we were together. I'm actually quite jealous. Keep looking at him."

Marge listened to the whisper in her ear, she studied the body of her husband, even after all this time he still sparked the flame of lust in her. She could feel her body getting turned on just looking at him. God! she hoped this would work, she desperately wanted Terry inside her again.

Slowly and quietly John made his way round to stand behind Terry, "You're a lucky man Terry. You're wife is beautiful isn't she? Look at her face. See those lips, perfect for kissing. And that nose, a cute little button. Now look into her eyes, brown eyes full of sadness. But can you see something else? I can. I can see desire. She wants you Terry. When I was with her it was good for both of us, but it would have been better for her, if it had been you she was with. She shouted your name out you know. Move down her body. Just look at those tits. Fat and juicy with those lovely nipples. Can you see how they're crinkling up?"

Terry nodded.

"Good. Look down, look at the curves of her hips. Look at your wife's legs. Finest set of pins I've ever seen. Now look at her pussy, see the brunette pubes, luscious. Can you see her pussy lips? All pink and puffy. Keep looking."

John stood back and watched as his friends studied each other's bodies.

He left them alone for a minute and then said, "Terry, I'm going to blindfold you now. Don't worry. The best bit of this game's just coming up."

He quickly tied the blindfold around Terry's head and then did the same with Marge. Then he gently took their hands and pulled them closer together and murmured "Kneel down."

They did, then John placed Terry's hand on Marge's face and said, "Feel Marge's face. Picture it in your mind as you run your fingers over it. Let your hands remember how soft her skin is."

As Terry continued to gently stroke Marge's face, John took her hand and placed it on Terry's bicep. "Now you Marge, do the same thing. Feel the strength in Terry. Feel the power. Both of you let your hands wander over each other, all over. Touch each and every part of your lover's body."

He leaned very close to Marge and whispered, "Marge, don't touch his cock. Not yet," so quietly that Terry did not hear.

John stood back once more and looked on as Terry and Marge let their hands wander slowly over each other. He watched as Marge stroked her husband from shoulder to wrist and then across his chest. She delighted in the feel of his muscles and his sparse chest hair that grew around his nipples. She let her hand slip lower and gently drew her thumb across his underbelly and through his mass of pubic hair.

She felt a twitch as she did that so she did it again, another twitch.

She realised what John was up to so she backed off from that area and just let her fingers roam over his upper body again. She also delighted in the feel of his hands on her body. She shivered when he lightly brushed his knuckles across the underside of her breasts. She could feel a climax building just from having her husband's masculine hands touching her like this. The warmth was building in the pit of her stomach. Terry's other hand made sweeping stokes up and down her arm, outside then inside and onto her hip, before sliding back up her body and gently touching her achingly hard nipples. She had to stifle a moan.

Terry loved the feel of his wife's soft skin. He allowed his senses to become overwhelmed by the scent and feel of his wife. He could smell her arousal. He felt her nipples crinkle into hardness under his hands and remembered what John had said to her, "Bigger than mine." That gave him a warm glow. Not that he felt in competition with John about cock size, but it gave him a good feeling all the same. Marge's cool fingers drew patterns on his body, he wallowed in the sensations she was giving him. He felt her hand brush his pubes and he jumped slightly, he had forgotten how good that felt. Then he felt it again.

His cock twitched. My god, that hadn't happened for so long.

John silently moved back next to Marge and gently removed her blindfold. He placed a finger to his lips as she looked askance at him and blinked in the low light from the table lamp. John pointed at Terry's lower body. Marge followed his finger and her eyes widened.

Terry's cock was growing. She reached out tentatively towards it before looking at John. He made a wanking sign with his hand and shook his head, then he mimed gentle stroking and nodded.

She stretched her arm to touch Terry's cock when she felt his hand move over her pubic mound. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed tight. She hadn't felt him there for far too long and it excited her beyond belief. Slowly, she managed to gather her wits and gently ran one finger from the base of Terry's cock to the head. The reaction was electric. His body stiffened and so did his cock. Not fully hard yet, but nearly. She ran her finger around the head of his member and down the underside towards his balls and back again. She looked into her husband's still blindfolded face as he basked in the forgotten pleasures that were washing over him. He gave a sharp intake of breath when Marge began to massage his balls with her other hand while she continued to lightly touch his cock. As his penis inflated even more, it became firm enough for Marge to wrap her hand around it and lightly move up and down, gently wanking him off.

Terry suddenly ripped off his blindfold and looked down at his throbbing erection with his wife's hand moving along it's length. He looked back up at his wife, his eyes ablaze with lust. He roughly pushed her onto her back and fell on top of her. Marge thrust her legs as wide apart as she could as she felt Terry's hardness prodding between her legs, searching for her entrance. And then he found it. He forced his cock inside her, it stretched her pussy lips apart and the top rasped against her aching clit as he began to thrust. Marge felt her beloved husband's hardness inside her again and she felt the orgasm happen almost as soon as he entered her.

"OH GODDD! I'M CUMMING!!" she shouted. Her juices flowed and her belly exploded in waves of pleasure that sent spasms up and down her spine. She grabbed her husband by the houlders and screamed in his face, "FUCK ME!"

Terry thrust into Marge, slamming his cock in and out for just a few seconds more before he too climaxed sending spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum up her cunt. He bellowed with joy as yet again, Marge had another orgasm when his gooey fluid hit her cervix. "OH JESUS!" she screamed, sobbing.

Terry collapsed on top of her and they held each other tight as they rode the waves of strong emotion that flowed throughout their bodies.

Marge was crying with joy, she had her husband back. Terry was shivering, he felt like a man again.

As they wafted down from the heights of ecstasy together, they remembered they had an audience. Slowly they disentangled from each other and Terry's cock pulled out of Marge with a sticky plopping sound. Terry rolled off his wife and both looked up at John. They stood up and walked toward him, unselfconscious about their nakedness.

Marge embraced him and said, "Thank you."

John could feel his eyes begin to sting as Terry too joined the embrace and added his heartfelt thanks. He said, "You're my dearest friends in the world. It was the least I could do. Anyway, you should thank Carla, it was her idea. But enough of this. I'll let myself out now," he grinned at them, "I think you have some catching up to do."

Terry and Marge laughed and then they looked into each others eyes. They embraced again. John watched as Terry's hands slid up and Marge's naked back. They kissed hungrily, forcing their tongues into each other's mouths as if they were fighting for supremacy. Terry's hand came round to the front of Marge's body and he took her breast in it, cupping the firm flesh and gently tweaking her hard nipple. In turn, her hand stroked gently up and down his hardening cock.

Unnoticed by either of them, John quietly let himself out of the house.

12