The Mechanic's Big Tool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,475 Followers

"Charley?"

"Yeah."

"In bed?" Seeing my nod she went on, "He's okay, good... he's almost sixty...for his age"

"How big?"

"His cock? Shit Johnny, you don't have to worry, you're from a whole different planet from him... Christ from most guys," she said as she slowly fisted me. "He's average, maybe six inches," she added when I didn't say anything.

"How'd you end up with him anyway?"

"I graduated school, applied for, and got, a job as a management trainee in the Houston office of Charley's company. He came through one day, you know, doing one of those 'everyone gets to meet the owner' bullshit things. Saw me, asked me out to dinner."

"Screwing the boss," I teased as I grabbed her and flipped her over.

"He was the boss; shit, I couldn't not go to dinner with him. His wife had died six months earlier; by dessert he told me he'd like to date me."

"Did you fuck him the first night?" I asked as I mounted her doggie style, pushed between her thighs and into her soft, sticky folds.

"No...ohhhhh, ohhh shit Johnny... I told him I wouldn't go out with someone...ahhh.... ahhh...ahhh baby... I worked for."

"So what happened?" I had a hand around her stomach, the other fondling her tits, as I fucked her, pulling her back hard into me to meet each of my thrusts.

"Later Johnny... ohhh fuck.... Later... oh yessss...harder baby...yes...yesss... yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss," she finally screamed as she spewed out her liquid orgasm to meet my gushing seed.

"He fired me, that very night," she whispered minutes later as we lay panting, my cock still hard within her.

"Did he?"

"The next morning he sent over a $150,000 pearl necklace."

"One of those golden parachutes I keep hearing you executives get showered with when you're fired," I said laughing.

"I slept with him the second night; we were married three weeks later."

"Sounds like a pretty good deal."

"For him? Yes it was. He's happy."

"And for you?"

"Yes. He's nice, I like him. I'm not working ten hours a day in some little cubicle, hoping that some day I'll have a job that I like. I meet important people, movie stars, politicians, the President. I have nice clothes, cars, furniture, everything. He's handsome, kind...I like sleeping with him..."

"And now I got you," she ended as she rolled me on my back and mounted me. "Giddy up, cowboy," she ordered.

~~~~

"I have an idea," Mrs. Taylor told me two days later as we lay entwined in another post coital embrace.

"Do you?"

"Uh huh," she said smugly. "You know he's hinted at wanting a threesome."

"Who? Charley?"

"We had one about six months ago. With a woman," she added as I sat up surprised. "He's let me know he wouldn't mind trying it with two men. He's really interested. Wants to watch."

"He's crazy."

"I've resisted, told him I'm not interested...maybe I could..."

"You little slut," I laughed.

"Do you like the idea of a threesome Mr. Catelli," she teased as her fingers lightly caressed my shaft.

"Do you think Charley would like to suck my cock honey?"

"I don't think that's exactly what he was thinking of."

"Well, since we're talking about threesomes, maybe we should call Maria up here and practice."

"JOHNNY!"

~~~~

"Yes Senora Taylor?" Maria asked when she arrived to her mistress's summons. She wasn't fazed at all to see us naked together.

"Senor Catelli has a question for you."

"Senor?" she asked, her eyes roaming hungrily over my body.

"How old are you Maria?" I asked in Spanish.

"Eighteen senor," she answered shyly.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Si Senor...but he's in Houston now...I've been alone for three months," she added with a sly look.

"Lonely?"

Without further ado Maria started to unbutton her dress.

Fuck, I'd been happily faithful for six years and now I was screwing two broads. The strange thing about threesomes is that a man really only needs one mouth, one pussy, one ass, to be satisfied.

Ronnie and Maria did their best to prove that untrue. The little Latina was wild, her Spanish shrieks echoing through the house when she came as I flooded her teenage pussy.

"Beeeg, very beeeg," she laughed as she held my hard shaft in her soft hand, her tongue continually flicking cum from my cockhead.

I didn't get back to the garage that afternoon, but I had definitely used my tool on two of the finest gearboxes I'd ever seen...

"What about your mama? Will she be mad?" I asked Maria later as I dressed.

Smiling, her black eyes shining, she answered, "maybe momma and Maria together with Mister Beeeg next time."

Fucking horny latinas!

~~~~

"Go for a drink?" Charley asked one night a week later after suddenly arriving in the garage as I worked late. I could tell he'd already had at least a couple of drinks before arriving, and as we sat in the dim shadows of the 'Wagonwheel', a cheap, topless joint just minutes from the garage, I sensed his nervousness.

"Would you fuck her?" he asked, nodding at a tattooed stripper, who'd definitely seen better days, who was flapping her tits in our faces.

"Maybe with your cock," I laughed.

"Fuck you Catelli.... Do you ever cheat on your wife? Screw around?" he asked, an edge to his voice.

"I'm happily married Charlie....so did you get yourself a little slant-eye when you..."

"Fuck no! We were surrounded by secret service guys the whole time."

"Well, at least the VP got out of his cage for a couple of weeks."

"Yeah, still..." We continued to watch...he continued to drink and talk... "I've tried some other things you know, sex stuff... Veronica and I have...sometimes I get the urge to do things..."

I let him talk, knew what was coming, knew he was going to ask me to fuck his wife.

"We tried a threesome last year...another girl...it was strange..."

"Shit Chuck," I interjected, "a wife as sexy as yours and you're screwing somebody else?"

"Just once...it didn't really work out... we also tried one of those S+M clubs..."

"Jesus! Who spanked who?"

"And toys. Went to some live sex shows. I like watching sometimes. Made some films of...well you know. Have you ever done it with two men...no, no, not gay stuff, I mean two guys and a girl... a threesome" he stammered.

"Sure! Like when I was young. Fuck, we'd go out, Christ two or three of us, my buddies and I, screw one of the cheerleaders, you know how it is when you're young, you must have..."

"I didn't do much when I was young," he interrupted, "Dad was dead, I had to work after school... Mom kept me pretty close to home, I had to study. She...she felt...girls weren't a good influence...that she was enough for her boy..."

"No problems now though Charley, you're rich, got everything you'll ever want," I interrupted trying to get him back to the present.

We watched two more strippers come and go on the stage as we sipped our beer before he tentatively started again. "We've talked, Ronnie and I, about it...about two men...someone joining us..."

"But Charley..."

"We haven't done it; just talked a bit...over the last year...Ronnie didn't seem interested..."

"She only wants you."

"...then I brought your name up the other day..."

"Me?"

"You know, talking about the cars. Then I asked her what she thought of you...you know, do you think he's sexy, stuff like that."

"You're nuts."

"She said, 'God Charley, he's so hairy...like a big bear...he's not our kind'. But there was something in her eyes Johnny, I think maybe"

"Charley, even if I was interested, and I'm not, what would a lady like your wife want with a greasy goombah like me...I'm just a dumb car jockey."

"Bullshit!" he argued. "She likes you Johnny...you're the first man she's shown any interest in when I bring it up. She was brought up almost living in a car garage you know. Her old man was a mechanic, like you, I think maybe she'd be interested if it was you."

"I'm happily married Charley."

"Still. It's something to think about, no rush, it's just an idea...I've never done it, it might be interesting...I'd like to see another man with her."

We let the subject drop as we sipped our beer and watched the strippers. Left the bar about one, both of us feeling pretty relaxed.

~~~~

"Charley!" I called out just as he bent to unlock his car door.

"Johnny?" he asked as he turned and found me just inches from his body. He was taller than I but my broad workman's body seemed to dwarf his as I put a meaty palm on his shoulder and held him.

"This idea," I started, piercing him with my dark black eyes, "before we, you even consider the thought...you've got to understand something."

"What?"

"If it happens, if it ever, ever, somehow came to pass."

"Yes..."

"I'll fuck her Charley, I'll fuck her hard...your wife is hot! I'll have her fucking screaming under me...It won't be like some porno flic or some show...it'd be real man."

"She doesn't scream Johnny"

"She will for me," I said as I unzipped my jeans in the darkness and released my cock with my free hand without him seeing it. "You might regret the whole thing."

"I'm big Charley, I fuck hard," I promised, my mouth just inches from his ear.

"But," he started and then cried out when I grabbed one of his hands and forced it to my prick.

"Touch it Charley, feel it," I ordered as he struggled ineffectually to escape my powerful fingers.

"Jesus!" he moaned, but slowly I felt his hand move up and down my shaft, felt him explore my club. "It's huge!"

I finally released his hand, felt him as he flinched back to escape my closeness.

"We don't ever have to discuss this again Charlie," I whispered. "Tonight didn't happen if that's the way you want it," I promised. "But Charlie, if you ever come back on this, understand what's at risk. It's not some little game."

"I better think about...see what Ronnie..."

He left the parking lot at about a hundred miles an hour!

~~~~

"What'd you do to Charley?" were the first words I heard from my rangy Lubbock Rose when I picked up the phone early the next morning.

"Told him I'd make his pretty little wife squirm under my fat cock," I answered laughing, "And then I just might fuck his lily white ass"

"You didn't!"

"What'd he say?"

"Nothing. But God, he acted like he'd seen a ghost when he came in last night. Wouldn't answer any questions. Just said there was something he wasn't sure about..."

~~~~

Two days later:

"He asked me if I'd do it," she said, her lips tickling my ear, "asked if I'd do it if you were the other man."

"What'd you say?"

"I told him he was all the man I wanted. That you scared me a bit...that you were too much of a wild man for me. That you were dirty and hairy," she laughed.

"Bitch."

"Then out of the blue he asked, 'honey, have you ever done it with a really well hung guy'?

'You baby...you're big,' I answered him. Then he told me you were built like a horse, that he'd seen you when you were pissing on one of your nights out. 'How big honey?' I finally asked him."

"He just answered, 'real big'. Then he said something about watching his mom when he was young, how it had really excited him, turned him on. Wanted to watch me..."

"Jesus, his mother again," I spat out.

"He kept pushing, cajoling, insisting...I agreed at last," Ronnie finally ended. "Told him I didn't need anyone but him, but if he wanted me to, if he insisted...He's going to ask you soon."

"You're sure you want to do this Ronnie?"

~~~~

"Go for a drink?"

I looked up and saw Charley hopping from foot to foot in front of my desk. Even in the dim light of the garage the nervousness of the man was palpable.

"Sure, the Wagonwheel? Let me just wash up a sec," I said as I went into the can. I left the door open, and knew he was watching as I pissed loudly and then gave it a few shakes.

~~~~

"Ronnie...I mean, both of us want to do it Johnny, you know, try it... the threesome thing...you know, we talked about...with you," he said hesitantly as we sipped our second beers.

"This is fucking crazy man. Your marriage! I like you two; why fuck it up?"

He sipped his beer and then asked, "So, will you? I'd really appreciate it...I know maybe"

"Does Ronnie know? About me? That I'm..."

"I told her Johnny, everything."

"Jesus man," I hesitated. "You sure?"

"You'll do it?"

"God, my wife man. Fuck, I haven't cheated on her since we married...I don't know."

"It'll be just a one night thing, no one else ever need know," he argued. Seeing me shake my head, he asked, "What?"

"Fuck, you know it won't be just once Charley. Once we start we won't stop man..."

"C'mon Johnny, cut the bullshit Johnny, when can we do it?" he whined.

"You really sure?"

Seeing his eager nod I finally answered, "Maybe next weekend, Rosa and the kids are going to L.A. for three days to visit her parents. We'll have Friday night, Saturday, Sunday."

"OK, yeah, OK, that's good, I'll talk to Ronnie, make sure we're both free...all three days?" he asked eagerly, "You sure?"

"Make sure we have champagne and caviar Chuck," I said as I gave him a friendly slap on his back. "Now how about this girl?" I asked, nodding at stripper gyrating in front of us, "You wanna fuck her?"

"Not with your cock," he laughed, "not with your cock Johnny."

We'll see about my cock, I thought.

~~~~

The two of them welcomed me at the door the next Friday as if I was a long awaited bridge partner or something. Charley, with a huge grin on his face, was decked out in sporty yacht club type clothes while his bride had on the slinkiest little cocktail dress that did practically nothing to hide her charms.

"Hi Charley, Mrs. Taylor," I said as I presented my smiling hostess a dozen pink roses.

"It's Ronnie Mr. Catelli, please call me Ronnie," she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Sure ma'am, I mean Ronnie," I said bashfully, playing my role, "you look really beautiful tonight."

Charlie, who was hopping from foot to foot and grinning like a fool, acting like he was some sort of hop head on speed, finally grabbed my arm and pulled me through the door.

"We thought dinner first," Ronnie said as she took my other arm and led me through to their dining room where the table was set exquisitely, the silver settings and golden plates glowing in the soft candlelight.

"Or we could fuck first," I said laughing as I lifted Ronnie up and set her down after pushing everything out of the way.

"JESUS!" Chuck yelled as he lunged to catch a crystal goblet as it flew through the air.

Ronnie wasn't wearing any underwear under the dress that I ripped from her body in one hard jerk.

"Christ Catelli, that was a Dior, it's worth ten grand," Chuck wailed.

"You're a fuckin billionaire Charlie. Now take off your clothes," I ordered as I undid my belt and let my pants fall to my ankles.

"Oh Gawwwdddd no," Ronnie cried, her mouth open in awe, playing out the little scene we'd planned. "Oh Charlie, pleasssse, I don't want to...he's too big...he'll kill me."

Charlie was fumbling with his belt, unsure what to do as his eyes raced inquiringly from his wife to my cock, his excitement obvious.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhh," Ronnie shrieked as I impaled her to the table, her pleas of, "help me Charley, pleassse baby, help me," unanswered by her confused hubby.

He actually moved around the table and started to caress his wife's hair while I really began to bang his wife. It was hard, fast, deep sex that soon had her clenching cunt rising to meet every one of my thrusts, her now wails of pleasure echoing through the house.

As my prick started to buck and deliver hot sperm into Ronnie's molten insides I looked up; Charlie was watching us fascinated, his left hand pumping his cock at a hundred miles an hour.

Maria and her mother, drawn by the screams, stood in the doorway, silently watching their mistress get fucked while her husband masturbated.

"Your turn Chuck," I told my host as I rolled off his wife.

"Here?"

"Please darling," his wife beckoned, her arms open in welcome, her pussy leaking my cum.

"Should we...I mean should I...Maria's here..." he started before Ronnie grabbed his prick and pulled him to her.

"Yes baby," she moaned as her husbands cock was thrust into her.

~~~~

"Bring some champagne...maybe some berries and cake to the master suite," I told Maria as we both watched Charley climb down off the table.

"Si senor,"

~~~~

"Do you like watching? Like watching my cock as it goes into your wife?" I asked Charley five minutes later as I fucked Ronnie doggie style in their king sized bed. He was naked, his prick hard again, his eyes shining as he stared at my shaft as it slipped between her thighs.

"I...I watched...when I was in college, living at home...momma sometimes let me watch..."

"Ronnie's not your momma Chuck," I challenged as I felt the first orgasmic clenching of her cunt.

We didn't talk while Mrs. T screamed her joy.

"Eat her Charley," I ordered when I pulled my cockhead free, the plop of release quickly followed by a stream of cum.

"I don't...I mean..."

"Please honey," his wife begged as she lay back and spread herself open, "eat me, taste me."

She held his head clenched between her thighs for minutes, her hands on the back of his head holding him immobile. I could hear his tongue lapping up our combined juices as I watched him hump his prick into the mattress, for a second was tempted to take his ass then and there...decided to wait.

"It's my turn," I finally interrupted, pushing Charley aside.

"You're ready again?" he gasped.

Rolling onto my back I pulled an eager Ronnie on top of me. "Ride me baby," I demanded.

She mounted me, slipped me into her sticky sheathe, started to move.

"Fuck her ass Charlie!"

"What?"

"Fuck her ass...while I'm in her."

"But"

"NOW!"

He bent her forward over me, spreading her cheeks. I captured Ronnie's lips just as I felt his cock jolt up her ass, caught her agonized groan in my mouth, could feel Charlie's prick just centimeters from mine. We stroked into his young wife in unison, our hard shafts filling the young beauty to her cries of acceptance and surrender.

They both came before me...their groans were echoing in the room when I finally bathed her with my thick spunk.

~~~~

We woke up late the next morning, sticky and intertwined; then showered together while we waited for Maria to deliver our coffee and breakfast. I lifted a wet, slippery Ronnie, my hands under her ass, then slid her down my soapy body onto my hardness. Lifted and dropped her repeatedly as Charlie caressingly soaped his wives back and ass.

We ate in bed...naked...Ronnie put raspberry jam on Charley's prick and then proceeded to lick it off while I fingered her. She swallowed all his cum.

"Me now," I finally ordered, pulling her head from Charlie's now softening prick.

As her lips closed over me I grabbed Charlie, one of my powerful hands vise like on the back of his neck. "Help her."

"What?"

"Help Ronnie," I insisted as I moved his head toward my groin.

"No...I don't...I've never..." he stammered, fighting to escape me.

"Taste me Charley...now!"

"It's too big...I couldn't"

"Ronnie can, she'll show you," I said as I forced his mouth to the tip of my cock.

For seconds I help him immobile, his lips brushing my cock. "Like this," Ronnie whispered, "lick him first like this."

Tentatively his tongue flicked out, feeling me, tasting me. Ronnie kissed him as he licked, showed him, led him, finally took my cock in her hand and fed it into her husband's mouth. I started to fuck his face, his protests garbled by his stuffed mouth.

Ronnie moved down his body and took her husband in her mouth, sucking him down even as I took Charlie's mouth. I didn't release him as I came, made him swallow all my sperm even as his prick exploded into Ronnie's mouth.

scouries
scouries
10,475 Followers