The Mechanic's Big Tool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,454 Followers

"I didn't want that...its disgusting...you hurt me," he finally cried.

"I warned you," I answered as his wife embraced him.

~~~~

I took his ass late Saturday night as he was buried inside his wife's pussy. He screamed as I filled him but continued to fuck his wife even as I split him down the middle. I know he liked it.

They were mine!

~~~~

In the weeks that followed Ronnie and I continued to meet and make love two or three afternoons a week. All pretense now gone, I took her whenever I wanted. Charley apparently loved getting the reports of our actions.

One afternoon I brought Mario along. "Why's he here?" Ronnie started when she saw him.

"I promised him a bonus for all the good work he's done on your cars...You."

"But Johnny," she complained but then smiled when Mario pulled out his rampant prick. "God, are all you Ferrari mechanics hung?"

"Only the Italian ones," Mario answered as he lifted Ronnie's top over her head.

~~~~

Once every week or ten days Charlie would join his wife and I for another threesome. I told Charley how his wife had taken an Italian front and back. How she'd loved it.

"I wish I had seen it," he said as I fucked his wife.

"Maybe next time Charley," I promised.

~~~~

Around thanksgiving I finally got to meet Charlie's anorexic daughter. "I hear you met the little bitch," were the first words I heard down the phone from Ronnie.

"Yes, I did have the pleasure," I laughed.

"She doesn't think much of you."

"Oh, it's early yet. I think I'll be able to teach little Melody a couple of new tunes before I'm through. She complained about me, did she?"

Charlie's daughters eighteenth birthday was that week and apparently an appropriate gift in the billionaire set was a 'starter' Ferrari for the little dear. She had arrived at Catelli Motors with a million orders and instructions for me.

We were used to rich kids. We didn't make it as easy for her as we might have. I let Mario have some fun for a while.

"Don't they feed ya at home missy?" he'd asked as he fondled her stick like arm.

"God, don't touch me."

"No tits Johnny," he'd laughed as she sputtered in front of him.

She left complaining loudly about stupid immigrant wops who couldn't understand simple English instructions.

I was invited to her eighteenth birthday family dinner by her step-mom.

~~~~

"What's he doing here?" Melody demanded imperiously when I came into the dining room and took a seat facing her.

"I invited Mr. Catelli honey," Charley answered.

"But he's just the mechanic."

"Johnny's our friend dear," Ronnie said sweetly to her step-daughter.

"Well, he probably is yourrrr type," she spat out, and then, turning to her father added, "I mean it is my birthday Daddy."

"Mr. Catelli brought you a present dear," Ronnie crooned.

"What is it?"

"You'll have to wait until after dinner Mel, but I think you'll like it," I teased, "and I also have something for you Charley."

"Well, okay, I guess," she finally answered, her greed for whatever the Ferrari man had brought overriding her rudeness.

"You do? For me?" Chuck asked.

"You'll see."

After we had snacked on the appetizers, Maria arrived, wheeling in the main course. Melody's gasp of surprise was echoed by her father's. Maria was dressed as a Roman serving girl, her only covering a diaphanous silk gown that only accentuated her gorgeous bosom, hardly covered her hairy mound.

"MARIA! What are you wearing...you look like a slut. Geeze, what are you doing, it's my birthday."

"Meeester Catelli asked me to wear it Missy Melody."

"Who? The mechanic? DADDY! Do something."

Before Charley had a chance to respond his daughter shrieked again. "This isn't my food you stupid wetback...I gave your mother specific instructions on what I can eat when I'm home."

"Your mommy and Mr. Catelli said you're too thin. That you have to eat more," Maria answered brazenly, "you have no teets. Not like me," she added, cupping her full, round breasts through the thin cloth.

"YOU'RE FIRED! YOU AND YOUR STUPID MOTHER," Melody yelled as she swept her overflowing plate to the floor and lunged towards Maria.

I caught her from behind just before she reached the smiling maid, and pinned her arms to her side as I easily lifted the thrashing girl in the air.

"DADDY! HELP DADDY," Melody screamed as I held her aloft.

"Johnny, I don't think you should," Charley started.

"Look at her?" I yelled as I pulled the party dress from Melody's body, leaving her clad only in a white silk thong. "She's 5'9" and she weighs maybe 100 pounds."

"I weigh 105, I'm fat," Melody protested.

"She's sick Charley. Look at her tits, her hips...shit, she's like a fourteen year old. Look, look at Maria...show Mr. Taylor your body Maria," I ordered.

"That's what a healthy eighteen year old should look like Charlie."

"But"

"Let him feel your breasts Maria."

"DADDY!" Melody screamed again as she watched her Dad cupping his maid's full breasts and dark, fat nipples.

"You are thin honey," he finally answered.

I set her back down in her chair, held her when she struggled to escape. "Get Miss Melody another plate Maria. A full one."

"Si senor."

"I won't eat it!"

"You'll do what you're told," I instructed her. "I'll tie you to the chair if I have to. Don't you understand, you could be a pretty girl if you put on fifteen, twenty pounds."

"I'd be fat! God, what are you doing," she wailed as I ran my hands down her shoulders and cupped her small breasts.

"No tits, but you do have nice nipples," I said as I pinched the two fat nubs that were suddenly hard.

"Noooo, pleassse. Dadddddy?"

"Now eat your dinner. Charlie, you and Maria make sure she eats every bite on her plate."

"Si senor."

"Where are you going?" Melody demanded as I took her step-mother's arm and started towards the door.

"I want a real woman, not a baby," I answered as I took Ronnie in my arms and pulled her against me and kissed her.

"I don't understand. Daddy, daddy, what's going on?"

I didn't hear Chuck's response to his daughter as I carried his wife up the stairs.

~~~~

Thirty minutes later Ronnie and I returned to the dining room and the birthday girl, both of us naked, my cum oozing down Ronnie's thighs as she walked.

"So, did Melody eat everything?"

"Oh my gawwwwddd," Melody moaned when she looked up and saw us. "They fucked daddy, the dirty mechanic fucked your wife."

"I can explain honey," Charley started.

"EXPLAIN! HOW?"

"Well, what do you think Ronnie? She did eat all her food. Should I give Melody her birthday present?" I asked.

"Charley? Should he?" Ronnie asked her husband, letting him decide.

"She did eat all her meat and potatoes honey."

"What is it? Where is it?" Melody demanded.

I put my hand around my fat shaft and shook it threateningly as I moved towards her.

"Nooooooo....oh god nooooooo...please, please, I'm a virgin...dadddddddy..."

I let both Charlie and Ronnie watch....

She was too bony for me...bled dark red blood all over the tablecloth...she loved it by the time I'd finished...her moans of pleasure bouncing off the walls as her parents smiled.

For such a thin girl she had a wonderful cunt, tight but so slippery and welcoming. I knew she'd want more. Even as her blood slid down her thighs I felt her legs lock around my back, holding me, not wanting to release me.

"You don't get any more til you've put on fifteen pounds young lady," I warned as I rolled off.

"But Mr. Catelli...I"

"No buts or ifs...c'mon Charlie, Ronnie, lets go to bed. You come too Maria."

"Maria's coming too Johnny?" Charlie asked openmouthed.

"What do you think your present is?" I said laughing.

"Really?"

"WHAT ABOUT ME? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" Melody cried.

"Finish your cake honey," her daddy shouted back to her as the four of us rushed up the stairs.

THE END

Please let me know how you liked the story. Your thoughts are make writing the story fun. E-mail me or IM me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. I will answer back to all who leave a contact address.

A recent survey of Literotica readers showed that readers who take the time to vote are 173.2% more likely to have satisfying sex in the week following their vote than those who don't vote. So...

scouries
scouries
10,454 Followers