The Mechanic's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Black boss forces wife into sex to save her husband's job.
3.8k words
4.33
299.2k
192
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,814 Followers

Billy finished tightening the last bolt along the exhaust system of the freightliner. He was the best truck mechanic they had. Billy came up the hard way without having a formal education. He wasn't dumb by any means but he just wasn't good with books.

"Billy . . .! Are you just about done working under that thing? I need you to bring that red truck inside before you go home tonight. I want to get a fresh start on it in the morning. I told Frank he'd have his rig tomorrow . . ."

"OK Mr. Jones . . . I'll be done here in a minute and bring it inside the building before I leave."

Billy wiped his hands thinking about Mr. Jones, his new boss. He was the first black man Billy ever worked for in his whole life. Mr. Jones could be a little pushy and demanding at times. Mr. Jones seemed to be pushing Billy at times, testing him.

Billy was good working on the trucks. He just had trouble reading books. He'd got his job five years ago when a good friend of his family hired him on to work for the company. Billy knew he wouldn't be able to pass any book tests, but they gave him a break and now he was their best truck mechanic.

Billy didn't hear anything and assumed Mr. Jones walked back to his office and slowly rolled the creeper out from under the truck.

Mr. Jones was standing next to Billy's tool box starring at pictures that Billy had posted of his wife, Daisy.

Billy got up from the creeper and finished wiping his hands as he watched Mr. Jones examining the two pictures of Daisy hanging from the tool box.

"My Lord Billy . . .! Tell me whom this pretty blonde in these pictures you have posted here? Is she your sister or something?"

"That's my wife, Daisy . . . Sir. We've been married for five years now!"

Mr. Jones pealed the picture off the tool box and took a closer look at the blonde woman in the picture. The picture showed Daisy wearing a black bikini when they visited the beach last summer.

"You have any kids?"

"Uh . . . Mr. Jones . . . We don't have any kids yet. We're going to start trying really soon. We were hoping after my next raise."

Mr. Jones kept holding the picture of Daisy, taking note of her large breasts and long slim legs and the tiny waist she had. Daisy's long blonde hair which was enhanced by her black bikini.

"Billy . . . Would you mind if I take this picture back to my office? I'll put it back in your tool box before I leave tonight."

Billy was surprised as he wondered why Mr. Jones wanted Daisy's picture. He wanted to tell the man to put it back but he was afraid of losing his job and hesitantly replied.

"Yeah. That would be fine, Mr. Jones."

Billy watched the tall black man walk back to his office with his wife's picture in his hand. He figured the man never been with a white woman before and was going to fantasize a little before going home tonight.

Billy felt uncomfortable about letting him have the picture but figured it wouldn't do any harm letting the man get a few thrills.

The very next morning, Billy checked to make sure Mr. Jones had brought back the picture of his wife and sure enough, it was hanging in the same spot again.

Later that morning, Mr. Jones called Billy over the intercom system to report to his office. Billy was smeared with oil from a bad leak he was fixing but crawled out from under the huge semi truck and wiped his hands off the best he could before entering Mr. Jones office.

"You called me? Mr. Jones?"

"Billy. I called your wife and she's on her way here with your lunch. I told her how you forgot it this morning and she was nice enough to bring it here for you."

"Mr. Jones . . . Uh . . . I have my lunch in my tool box out in the shop. I didn't forget it."

Mr. Jones had a surprised expression on his face as he replied, "Billy. I think I got you confused with Ted out there. I'm really sorry about that. Well, your wife is on her way here with a lunch for you so we just won't tell her about the mistake I made and get her mad."

Billy didn't really know what else to say as he wiped the oil off his hands. He happened to glance down at Mr. Jones desk and saw a duplicate picture of Daisy in her black bikini.

Mr. Jones saw him looking at the picture and quickly came to his own defense.

"Oh . . . Uh . . . Billy. I hope you didn't mind that I made a copy of this wonderful photograph of your wife. She is a lovely woman and thought I'd just make a copy for myself."

Billy could feel the anger building in his system but didn't want to piss off Mr. Jones and lose his job.

Mr. Jones could see Billy's displeasure and quickly spoke in his own defense again.

"Billy . . . You know, we'll be talking about that raise you were expecting. I'm very pleased with the good work you have been doing here. We'll get together on that later this week. You can go back and finish what you were doing and I'll give you a call when your wife arrives here."

Billy didn't say anything, but walked out of Mr. Jones office with disapproval written all over his face.

Daisy pulled into the parking lot and combed her long blonde hair in the mirror. Daisy applied a fresh coat of lipstick and smacked her lips before getting out of the car and walking up to the office with the little lunch bag in her hand.

Daisy wore heels most of the time and today wasn't any different. Her hips swayed in her tight jeans and her blonde hair waved in the wind as the two men working on a truck tire smiled at her as she walked past them.

The tight pink sweater she was wearing made her boobs appear extremely large, which they were.

Daisy walked into the reception room where she found Mr. Jones waiting for her. Mr. Jones had a devilish grin on his face as he smiled at the attractive blonde woman.

"You must be Daisy! ....Billy's wife?"

"Yes . . . I'm Daisy! ....You must be Mr. Jones . . . Billy's Bose?"

"Yes . . . I'm Mr. Jones . . . Please: Come in and sit down, . . . "

Mr. Jones had his eyes focused on the beautiful young housewife as she sat in the chair in front of his desk holding the little brown lunch bag in her hand.

Daisy was beautiful. She met Billy while in school back in Alabama, and dropped out in the eleventh grade to marry Billy. Daisy could be any man's dream as a trophy wife as long as she kept her mouth shut.

Daisy was smacking gum in her mouth as she looked and smiled at Mr. Jones. She was naive about most things and in most cases, one would think she had a mind of a thirteen-year-old.

Daisy's body had twenty-two written all over! Mr. Jones sat in his chair and rolled it around the corner of his desk until he was faced directly in front of Daisy.

"Daisy . . . I would like you to call me Frank. I'm very glad I have this chance to meet with you concerning your husband. Don't get me wrong! ....He's a good worker and one of my best."

"Oh . . . What's wrong with Billy? ....Is he in trouble about something?"

"Well . . . It's not exactly his work that has been troubling me here lately. I was looking over your husband's employment records and it seems as though he never finished high school!"

"Oh . . . Frank . . . Billy is a smart man and he knows everything about working on those big trucks you have here. Why, he can figure just about anything out, when it comes to those big engines."

Frank pulled out Billy's employment records from a drawer and scooted his chair in front of the desk to show Daisy.

"You see, Daisy . . . Billy never finished high school and I'm afraid our requirements state that our employee's must have a high school education. If this were to get out to the other employee's here or to people we turned away that didn't meet our requirements, well . . . All sorts of things could happen!"

Frank was starring at Daisy's tight pink sweater and could see she was wearing a black bra underneath it. He gave Daisy the papers to look at and his hand brushed against her soft hand when she reached for the papers.

"Frank, my husband can do his job and he's not afraid to go back to school if he has too."

"Daisy . . . I'm afraid I will have to let your husband go . . . I'm so sorry about this but I can't take a chance having someone find out about this mistake."

"Frank . . . My husband needs his job . . . What would we do for money if he lost this . . . My husband is a very hard working man . . . There must be something you could do to help him . . . Please . . . Frank . . . You can't let this happen!"

Frank knew he had Daisy hooked but wanted her to swallow the bait, sort of speaking.

"Daisy . . . I'm afraid that if this ever got out to someone we turned down for a job because of their schooling than I may face a lawsuit. Surely, you understand my position on this. I'm really sorry about all this."

Daisy began to cry as she leaned forward and put her hands to her face. She looked up at Frank with pity as she pulled a napkin out of her little purse.

"Please . . . Frank . . . There must be something for my husband?"

Frank looked at Daisy with pity in his eye's than got up out of his chair and took the little brown lunch bag she had been carrying for her husband and took it out to his secretary to give to Billy and told his secretary that he would be in a meeting and didn't want to be disturbed. He walked back into his office and locked the door.

"Daisy, will you follow me into my meeting room so we can talk?"

Daisy stood up and followed Frank back to the other room. It was dark except for a one-way window that faced the garage where the men worked on the trucks.

Frank took Daisy's hand and walked her toward that window where she could see her husband just a few feet away working on a truck engine.

"Billy! ....Frank . . . There is my husband out there working right now!"

"Yes, I see him but he can't see us and neither can Billy hear anything we say in this room. I put this window in last year so I could keep an eye on the garage whenever I please."

"Oh . . . Frank, my husband is full of oil on his hands . . . See . . . He works very hard here on his job!"

Frank made a bold move and put his hand on Daisy's ass and gently rubbed his hand across her cheeks in the tight blue jeans.

"Oh . . . Frank . . . I don't think you should do that, I'm a married woman . . . My husband is right out there!"

"Daisy . . . You do want to help save your husband's job! ...Don't you?"

Frank gently slipped his hand up under the tight pink sweater until he unclasped the hook to her bra. It was tight and pooped free as Daisy gasped in shock at what Frank had just done. She quickly put her hands up to her tits and held the bra in place.

"My God . . . Frank . . . Stop this right now! .....I can't do this, I'm a married woman!"

"Daisy....I thought you wanted to help save your husband's job? Let me help you remove your sweater so we can have a look at your tits."

Daisy was shaking and started to cry again as she looked at Frank with terror in her eyes. Frank saw the little diamond on her engagement ring glistening in the dark room which only turned him on even more knowing she was married to the guy right outside the window.

"Please . . . Stop this right now . . . I'm afraid of getting caught by Billy . . . "

"Don't be afraid . . . I'm not going to hurt you. Billy can't see in here so you don't have to worry about a thing. Cooperate with me and it will be over really fast."

Frank unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the table and unbuckled his pants and stepped out of them along with his shoes. He still had on his socks and red satin boxer shorts. His rock hard cock was sticking straight out from the material and pointed toward Daisy.

Frank stepped closer to Daisy and helped her lift her sweater over her head and she quickly held the black bra in place over her large tits as he tossed the sweater onto the table.

Daisy had never seen a black man naked before today. Frank was tall and slim and had played basketball in college. He was still in great shape for being in his mid forties.

Daisy was holding back from crying as she looked at Frank who was reaching out to her hands at that very moment.

"Daisy, allow me to help you remove this so I can see what you have to offer me for your husband's job?"

Frank reached out and took hold of the material of her bra and felt her hands trembling as he slowly pulled the bra away from her body and saw her nice full tits for the first time. They were large and natural and her nipples were hard as rock.

Frank tossed the bra onto the table along with the other clothes as he reached out and cupped her tits with his hands.

"Oh . . . My . . . These are so nice and soft . . . I love feeling tits on a white woman . . . You have a lovely body and you should be very proud of yourself and the fact that your going to save your husband's job today."

Frank let go of her tits and reached down to unhook the snap on her jeans and waited as Daisy wiggled her hips allowing the tight material too slid down her legs. She stepped out of them and lost her heels at the same time.

Frank was admiring her black thong she was wearing and stepped closer and put his arms around her until he felt her nipples pushing into his chest. Frank's cock was pushed into her navel at the same time as he began kissing around her lips and squeezed her nice round ass cheeks.

Daisy swallowed her gum as Frank kissed her on the lips and felt his tongue parting her mouth open. Frank kissed her on the mouth running his tongue deep inside her mouth mixing his saliva with her own making her swallow his along with her own.

Frank pulled his shorts down exposing his massive black cock for the first time to Daisy who was starring down at its massive size in terror.

"Oh God . . . No . . . Frank . . . It's too big for me . . . I can't take anything that big inside me"

Frank was quickly tugging on her little black thong until it slipped down her thighs and past her knee's and hit the floor below.

Frank gazed down at her pussy mound and saw that it was neatly trimmed into a V shape. Frank picked Daisy up by her hips and placed her on top of the table which sat against the wall in front of the window.

Daisy wasn't putting up any resistance at all. She figured she better get this over as quick as she could and try to forget that it ever happened.

Frank was kissing her tits now than licking his way down her belly and to her thighs. He took his hands and pushed her back down on the table than started to kiss her thighs again.

Daisy had her feet resting on the table with her legs spread wide for him. Her eyes were closed as she tried not to think about the black man that was about to rape her.

Frank leaned down and began sucking her pussy making it all wet with his tongue. Daisy was trying not to cry as she felt him licking her pussy sending chills down her whole body. She felt so afraid knowing that her husband was only a few feet away at that very moment.

Frank worked his tongue on her pussy, rubbing her clitoris with his tongue until she actually began to respond by moving her hips up. Frank smiled to himself as he took another couple minutes to make sure she was nice and wet.

Frank stood up and portioned his thick black cock to the opening of her tight white pussy and moved the head of his cock along the slit a few times until he pushed and made it pop inside causing Daisy to tighten up and scream out at the same time.

Daisy was laying flat on the table with her eyes closed as Frank took her legs and laid them over his shoulders as he pushed his cock further inside her belly.

She was tight and very wet as he stroked his cock back in forth sending it inside her belly a little further each time. He positioned her ass on the table until it hung over the edge a couple inches and drove himself home until his body was touching her upturned ass cheeks.

Daisy started to cry as Frank pushed his cock inside her deeper.

"Please . . . Frank . . . You should be wearing a condom. I don't want to get pregnant with a black baby!"

"Don't worry about a thing . . . I've had a vasectomy."

Daisy stopped crying when she heard Frank say he had a vasectomy. He was still grinning about the lie he had just told her. The truth was, he never had a vasectomy and his seed was still very potent.

Frank started to screw her with Rhythm now and the wet sounds of her pussy filled the room with each stroke of his thick cock. Frank was standing straight up as he sent his huge cock deep inside her belly.

Suddenly, Frank got startled to see Billy standing outside in front of the window looking in. Frank looked right back at him realizing that Billy couldn't see them. Billy was digging something from between his teeth as he looked into the glass using it as a mirror.

Frank chuckled to himself as he kept screwing Daisy with his big black cock and watching her husband making a fool of himself outside the window.

Frank almost died right in that spot as Daisy began to have an orgasm as he felt her legs begin to shake wildly and she let out a loud scream as she lifted her ass up off the table and squeezed Frank's cock.

Frank was watching Billy outside the window and saw the expression on his face. He knew that Billy heard something but couldn't figure out what it was with all the noise in the garage.

Frank couldn't hold back any longer. It had been over a month since he had any pussy and couldn't hold back any longer as he shot his thick load of seed deep inside Daisy's white belly.

"Oh God . . . That's so good . . . Daisy, you have a tight pussy!"

Billy had walked away and gone back to work as Frank finished dumping his huge load of cum deep inside Daisy's pussy.

Frank backed his cock out to the entrance and saw the huge puddle of cum forming inside her pussy and shoved his cock back inside pushing his seed deep into her white belly while he held her legs up lifting her ass off the table and held himself still for several seconds.

Frank repeated this several more times giving his seed a chance to mingle with her eggs in her womb. Frank figured that at least she could do was have a kid with him if he was going to let that dumb husband of hers work at his garage.

Frank used her thong to wipe up his cum that was leaking out onto the table as he helped Daisy to her feet.

Daisy's pussy made a fluttering sound as air and the rest of Frank's seed dripped out of her pussy and onto the floor below.

Daisy quickly put on her bra and slipped into the wet thong and pulled her jeans back on and slipped the pick sweater over her head.

Daisy looked angrily at Frank as she adjusted her sweater and slipped into her heels. Frank was just pulling his pants up as she grabbed her purse off the table.

Frank chuckled as he starred at Daisy. "Daisy . . . It looks' like you saved your husband's job for now. I want to see you here in my office next Thursday around noon. Only this time I want you to wear a short dress for me without anything underneath. Do you understand?"

Daisy was very angry as she walked toward the door without answering his question. She stopped for a second and turned to face Frank.

"I'll be here at noon! ....."

Daisy turned and walked out the door slamming in shut behind her as Frank laughed to himself while putting on his shirt.

Frank hoped that she would use a douche when she got home if it wasn't too late. He laughed at himself again as he thought that he might already be a daddy.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,814 Followers