The Mechanic's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Frank had been inside her pussy now for almost an hour and finally pulled himself out of her pussy with a plop and letting all that seed escape onto the sheets below. Daisy didn't try to get up. She just laid there with her hands covering her eyes. She was thinking back at the photo album that Silvia showed her of her children.

Daisy had thought about how dark they were. Jerome had coal black skin and so did Frank. God. What was she going to do if she got pregnant?

Frank's cell phone began to ring. He got off the bed to answer it. It was Billy!

"Yeah. Ok . . . I don't see why not if everything is done. Sure Why not just go home and I'll see you in the morning."

Frank hung up the phone and just realized what he said. There was a power outage and Billy was shutting the garage down. He was on his way home

Daisy stood and Frank grabbed her and kissed her lips.

"Baby. If anything happens, I'll promise to be here for you."

Daisy didn't know what to say to him as she looked around the room at the mess they left. Frank got dressed really fast before Billy arrived. Daisy walked out to the door still dressed in the garter belt and stockings as she said goodbye to Frank.

She agreed to see him over the weekend. He wanted to take her out to a club dancing. She would have to tell Billy she was going out with Silvia. She ran back and yelled out for Silvia as she straightened the bed sheets.

"Silvia. Billy is on his way home and I don't think I have time to take a shower."

"I'll help you but do you know what I found under the spare bed?"

Daisy looked stunned as if it were something bad.

"I found a huge pile of adult books under the bed all dealing with the subject of interracial sex and wife cheating and cuckolding."

Daisy gasped. "What are you saying? My husband is a pervert?"

"Honey. I know we don't have time to discuss this now but you remember telling me that Billy has been having an impotency problem? Well. He might just need that fantasy to get him stimulated enough to stay hard. I've seen this in other men. They can't get hard unless they are living their fantasy!"

"Oh. Silvia. This is a bad time to tell me all of this. Billy is on his way here and I'm full of Frank's seed right now."

"Honey. Go take that shower and we'll talk later. I'll straighten this bed up for you. Now go on!"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers
12