The Medb Wine Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"The invite did say it was a restricted event." I reached for the doorbell next to the handle.

Before I could press the button, the door swung open. A delicate aroma of jasmine, sandlewood and something that suggested tasty food wafted out. The sound of music and the babble of a small crowd oozed out behind the enticing smell. A petite woman with oriental features stepped into the doorway.

"Welcome. I'm so glad you decided to come. I'm Minji," she held out her hand to Barbara. She subtly emphasized the word "come".

The two women shook hands in the unique way that females do. Then Minji turned to me, "And I'm really glad that Barbara brought you." Her greeting was warm and genuine, yet puzzling. She called my wife by name. I shook her hand and was impressed by the strength of her grip.

"Come in. Come in. Most of the others are already here. You probably had difficulty with the traffic. It can be so bad in this part of town." Minji guided us inside. Her movements were cat-like and it was easy to tell that she had a very firm, lithe body under her snug fitting silk clothing. And there was something about her manner that was immediately comforting. It was clear that she had been waiting for us, but Minji made it seem okay. The words "No big deal" popped into my head. Our host made our tardiness feel indeed like it was no big deal.

"How wonderful," I thought. I turned to Barbara and saw a relaxed smile spread across her face. She had felt the same sincerity from Minji as I had.

If Minji's hospitality was pleasantly disarming, my impression of her day spa was positively confounding. While the outside of the spa was plain, if not downright dreary, the inside was beautiful. It seemed huge, much too big for its apparent exterior dimensions. There were bamboo plants strategically located about the open space we were standing in, that hinted of other hidden nooks just out of sight. The color scheme was in various earth tones off set by lacquered Chinese red and ebony black. Teak and rosewood accents kept the bold oriental colors from being overwhelming and lended an air of outdoorsiness to the open space in which six or seven couples milled about. There were several large, armless sectional sofas with deep seats paired with oversized ottomans arrayed about the room allowing for plenty of places to recline. Yet the space did not feel crowded; it was intimate and large at the same time. The sound of falling water emanated from a wall mounted fountain and an eclectic mix of music filled the air from hidden speakers muting but not overwhelming the laughter and animated conversation from the guests. I could see several tall tables scattered around the room. On their tops were various bottles of wine, plenty of wine glasses and trays of different finger foods from which tantalizing aromas arose. I reflexive made a low whistling sound of approval.

Barbara jabbed me in the ribs at my spontaneous reaction.

Minji laughed. It sounded like rain falling. "I'm glad that you like my spa," she said.

"The word 'like' is not nearly enough," I answered. "This place is absolutely amazing."

"It really is very beautiful," Barbara added.

Our host smiled (did I see a slight blush?) and picked up two glasses of bubbly white wine. "This is our first wine of the evening. It's a slightly dry prosecco. It will cleanse your palate and, I think, satisfy thirst." She handed the glasses to us.

I held out the printed invitation thinking that it would tell her who we were and be our entry ticket.

"No worries," she said. "You and your wife can keep that if you want. Perhaps it will be a souvenir of your first visit with us."

I looked at Barbara with raised eyebrows. Somehow our host already knew us.

"Let me show you around a bit," Minji said and turned to walk toward the back of the room. "Over here is where we cut and style hair," she pointed to two barber-style chairs. "Our stylists are not here tonight." She kept moving toward the back of the spa. "Several of my staff are trained in a variety of different massage therapies. Of course, I prefer to do all the special ones myself." We walked past three massage tables that were separated from the main room by movable soji screens.

"I wonder what she means by 'special'," I thought.

"Of course we also do mani and pedicures. What oriental day spa doesn't offer those?" Minji said with wry but playful expression as we walked away from the tables. "I also offer all kinds of facials, permanent eyeliner, body wraps, botox, and lots of other stuff too."

"I thought that you needed ..." Barbara began.

Minji interrupted and answered her unfinished question. "I was what you call a physician's assistant back in Korea where I came from. I took all of the tests in America and became certified here as a PA. I am supervised by a local plastic surgeon (he takes a good bit of my botox money for the privilege of that oversight) and I take regular continuing education so that I can keep doing that and other advanced noninvasive aesthetic treatments."

I took a sip of my wine and looked at my wife over the rim of my glass. I began calculating how many times she'd be driving here over the next few months. I made a mental note to ask Minji whether she offered gift certificates for me to use as holiday gifts.

"This wine is terrific," I said.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it," Minji ushered us back toward the main room where the other guests were socializing. "If you want to sample one of our massages tonight ..."

Minji never got a chance to finish her sentence.

"Oh my god!" Barbara exclaimed just loud enough for me to hear. The surprise and urgency in her voice startled me. She turned and stood directly in front of me, a wide-eyed look on her face. "It's Cynthia!"

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." I heard a woman call out.

A jolt ran through my body. Although I had never actually seen Cynthia, I immediately recognized her voice. The last time I had heard it, I had been blindfolded and tied to a massage table in the living room of my house. Barbara had used me as a living model to teach Cynthia how to give blow jobs. My wife had thought that she was instructing a naive young woman on how to please her new boyfriend. However it took only the slightest nudge for Cynthia to reveal that she had a sexual tigress within her. She unleashed her appetites and demonstrated her incredible innate skills on me that evening. After Cynthia had finished with me (with some assistance from Barbara) my wife and I had our own mind-blowing sex. It was an incredibly erotic night of physical pleasure. We hadn't heard anything from Cynthia, except one time, since that night.

Barbara took a deep breath readying herself for a potentially bumpy reunion, then turned around blocking me from view. "Cynthia! Oh my god. How long has it been?"

I looked past my wife at a very attractive, thirty-something year old woman. Her hair was raven black and woven into a tight braid that rested atop her shoulder. She was slightly bigger than Barbara, trim, without being skinny, and I could tell was well toned despite the loose fitting clothing she was wearing. Her shimmering , almost transparent blouse was very low cut, what women call a plunging neckline, and the creamy skin of her cleavage between at least C sized breasts was clearly visible. One didn't need to use imagination to see how the rich brown of her areolas contrasted with her skin. Despite her revealing top, Cynthia seemed quite relaxed in her alluring state of dress. Both sexiness and confidence oozed out of her. It was quite appealing.

"Don't give me that," Cynthia said. "You and I both know how long it's been and there's no covering up the fact that I dropped out of sight since we were all together at your house that night. It was quite a night and we never got a chance to talk about it ... or what you did afterward."

I had to give it to her. Cynthia didn't beat around the bush and immediately tackled what anybody would consider an exceedingly awkward moment. In a flash, she'd completely defused what could have been an uncomfortable situation. I heard Barbara release her held breath and saw her shoulders relax.

"Grab that cool husband of yours, let's get another glass of Minji's great wine, and sit and catch up. I've got so much to tell you. Then I hope we can all really enjoy our evening with everyone." Cynthia took a hold of Barbara's arm and led her toward one of the couches. She looked over her shoulder at me, winked, then said, "C'mon."

The three of us sat on a couch and Minji brought us new glasses of wine. "This is a pinot gris. I've paired it with some baked brie and shitake mushrooms in a light honey glaze. I think the combination of flavors in very enjoyable. Please let me know what you think." She placed a tray of the appetizers on the ottoman next to us. Minji made no attempt to hide from view the captivating sway of her unrestrained breasts as she leaned over. She straightened up then eased away leaving us to ourselves.

"First of all let me say it is really great to see both of you. I can't begin to tell you how often I've thought about you both, and in the best ways possible. I think you are two of the most amazing and wonderful people that I've ever known, and the fact that you haven't heard from me until now is only because I've been so busy building my new life." Cynthia's words tumbled out in a rush. "I want to hear all about you two, but I think you deserve to know what's been up with me, where I am, and what I'm doing. Who knows, after I spill my guts, you may want to run out of here like the place is on fire. But I'm pretty sure that you won't." Cynthia leaned over and laid her hand on Barbara's leg. There was something about the way she did it that was sexy.

I felt a faint stirring in my groin.

"That night at your house changed my life," Cynthia began. "You both helped me to realize that inside of me was a deep yearning that I'd suppressed, perhaps most of my life. When I left that night, I was in a daze. Partly because of your amazing oral skills that gave me the best orgasm I'd ever had," she looked directly at me and patted my knee (I felt myself blush). "And partly because I knew that I'd just had a life altering experience. My whole view of myself, what I wanted, what I needed, what I deserved, had changed. The fire of passion that had been smoldering, that I'd been insanely trying to put out during my first abysmal marriage, flared up. And I knew that I'd never want to put it out or try and bury it again."

Cynthia paused and took a sip of her wine. "Oooh. I like this," she said looking at her glass then went on with her story. "My temp contract with your firm, " she nodded to Barbara, "that season was about over, so I just decided not to go back to work. I think I would have had a really hard time looking you in the eye right then anyway. I was still in turmoil. I spent the next week alone in my apartment trying to make sense of my feelings and reconcile it with my upbringing and the brainwashing from my ex-husband. I knew that what I'd experienced with you both was incredible and felt so right. I knew that I had to keep going, doing more, exploring more, pushing any sexual boundary that I could." She paused. I'd had the night with you two so that I could learn how to please my boyfriend. I didn't know how to reconcile my new burning sexual desire with being in a committed relationship. To be blunt, I wanted cock and lots of it, and I just didn't know if my boyfriend could satisfy me or if he'd want to go as far as I did. "

I almost choked on my sip of wine when Cynthia said that. Barbara leaned against me, silently connecting with me the way we often do. I felt her excitement.

Cynthia continued. "After a week or so of being a hermit and fretting, I shook myself out of it. I figured that I finally knew who I was and what I wanted. I was determined not to deny myself my true passions any more than I already had. If my boyfriend couldn't handle the real me, then he didn't deserve me and I'd find someone who did." She raised her glass as if in triumph and took a large swallow of wine.

After what seemed like a long pause, Barbara asked, "So what happened?"

"I'm as lucky as you," Cynthia said. "Ted, my then and current boyfriend, is just as cool as your wonderful hubby. He listened, asked me a lot of intimate and important questions, then said that he'd go anywhere with me. I've talked with a lot of men and women who are intimidated by strong ardent lovers. That's definitely me," she added. "Ted was not only supportive of my rediscovered passion, but said, and has lived out, that he is energized by it. I think that I've opened up his world too, together we've had some wonderful, and pretty kinky, experiences."

Barbara sat up and turned to me. "I'd like some more wine please." She held out her glass. "Then, I'd like to hear more about some of those 'wonderful and kinky experiences'," she said to Cynthia.

Cynthia grinned broadly. "Can I have some more too please."

I carried both glasses over to one of the tables laden with wine and hors d'oeuvres. I found a different white wine that I didn't know and some type of food that smelled delicious, but was otherwise unrecognizable. I poured three glasses and tried a bite of the food.

"Do you like?" I heard Minji's voice in my ear. A tingle ran through me. Her voice was very seductive.

"Mmmm huh," I mumbled and nodded yes, my mouth filled with the tasty food.

"I'm glad. This is a new recipe. I love trying new things, don't you?" She murmured.

I felt another tingle of excitement.

I swallowed. "Mind if I ask you a question?" I said trying to regain control of the conversation with Minji.

"Sure," she replied.

"What does 'Ta Diseu' mean?" I asked.

Minji laughed and I once more heard the tantalizing sound of rain. She had a sip of her wine and then boldly bit into the appetizer that I was holding. I felt the flick of her tongue hot against my skin. She swallowed then licked her full lips. "I'm a bit of nerd deep down inside. Do you watch TV much?" she asked.

"Some, but not much. My wife and I never seem to have much time together to get into shows," I made a point of mentioning Barbara hoping that it would tone down Minji's effect on me.

"Me neither," she said. "But like I said, I'm a bit of a nerd and I've been a fan of the TV show Dr Who forever. 'Ta Diseu' is as close a Korean translation of Tardis as there is."

I immediately understood why she had picked that name. The famous time machine spacecraft disguised as a British police box from the BBC TV show was described as "bigger on the inside than the outside". That perfectly defined Minji's spa.

She saw the look of recognition in my eyes and smiled. "It also takes one on adventures to exotic places. I'd like to think that you could experience that here too ... if you want." Minji's said seductively then openly looked down at the bulge that had grown in my jeans.

I felt my heart pound and realized that I was over my head with this woman.. "What a great name," I said. My voice might have squeaked a bit as I answered her. I raised the three glasses of wine that I'd poured and said, "I'm the delivery boy. Better not dawdle. Don't want to get into trouble."

"A little bit of 'trouble' never hurt anybody. But I'd come rescue you if you need it." Minji winked at me then turned to saunter off.

I paused for a moment to collect myself. I hadn't been hit on like that in a very long time and I'd been completely taken off guard by the degree of arousal it had stirred up in me. I love my wife to death and would never dream of betraying her trust in any way. "But damn that was hot," I thought to myself. I headed back to where Barbara and Cynthia were busy chatting.

As I approached they both broke out laughing. "What?" I said as I handed them each a full glass.

"Problems getting our wine?" Barbara asked with slight sarcasm.

"No. None at all," I replied as nonchalantly as possible. I felt my cock stir thinking about how Minji had provoked me.

"Didn't look that way to us," Barbara said. "Looked like you maybe got a little tense." She reached out toward my crotch.

I quickly sat down, stunned at my wife's forwardness in front of Cynthia. I suppose, considering how the three of us behaved the last time we saw each other, that I should not have been either surprised nor embarrassed, but it had been a long time since that night we'd spent together.

"Nothing wrong with being a little 'tense' around Minji," Cynthia said soothingly. "She's quite the minx and hot as hell as far as I'm concerned. Not too many can resist her charms once she sets her sights on you. But don't worry, she won't rape you or anything, that is unless you want her to."

Barbara laughed again. "So, you were going to tell us about your wonderful and kinky adventures," she said to Cynthia.

I could tell that the wine had emboldened my wife. I breathed a sigh of relief finally off the hot seat that she and Cynthia had put me on.

"Ted and I tried all kinds of new things on our own, starting with the great blowjob technique you two taught me. He still really likes my BJ's by the way. Thank you." Cynthia raised her glass as if saluting us. "It didn't take long before we decided that we wanted to go even farther. We did a ton of on-line research and found a place that offered sex education workshops. We signed up and took a few of them. There's nothing quite like frank, and open talk about sex techniques in a room full of strangers. That is until the live demonstrations start," Cynthia chuckled. "There was a lot of emphasis on Tantric sex, which we liked and learned a lot from. In the long run however, Tantra is a technique that we enjoy, but it's not really our thing."

Barbara nodded in agreement. We hadn't taken any course, but had tried some of the Tantric techniques we'd read about. Like Cynthia, we'd found it merely interesting.

"After that we casted around a bit and continued to try new things, toys (Ted likes pegging, but won't admit that to any of his guy friends), public sex, and a bit of exhibitionism. Nothing too wild, but enough to be fun, and definitely out of what had been our comfort zone," Cynthia continued.

I glanced over at Barbara. She had also caught Cynthia's use of the past tense, "had been out of our comfort zone."

Cynthia resumed."What really changed things for us was vacation. We both decided to do something sexy and wild. Ted found this small resort in Mexico. It advertised itself as clothing optional and for the 'sexually adventurous.' And boy was it ever adventurous. It turns out that it's a place that specializes in hosting swinger groups. We kind of knew that before we went, but didn't really understand what it would be like."

Barbara shifted forward on her seat. Her face flushed slightly with excitement. "And?" she asked.

Cynthia sat back and smiled seeing my wife's obvious interest.

"Well we learned a lot about swingers. We had always thought of them as sex-crazed weirdos, humping each other any chance they could get. I was worried that we'd be constantly groped and that we'd be pressured to have sex with people that we didn't like. Nothing could have been further from the truth. Yeah, there was an incredible amount of open sex going on at the hot tub and in the disco lounge. We definitely enjoyed that," Cynthia smiled. "But more importantly, everyone we met was a lot of fun, open, friendly, not in the slightest way pushy the way I was afraid they might be. We learned so much about them in all the conversations that we had." She took another sip of her wine.

Once more, Barbara looked over at me. We both knew Cynthia hadn't told us everything. "And?" Barbara asked Cynthia.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers