The Medb Wine Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"Go ahead and undress however far you feel comfortable doing while Cyn and I get the massage oil. It's my own special blend. Safe to use everywhere and good for the skin. There are some hooks over there by the robes to hang your clothes. Just lay face down on the table when you're ready and we'll be back in a minute," Minji instructed.

Barbara and I have done massages many times, and prefer to do so naked. We both stripped totally nude and lay down on our respective tables. I settled my face into the designated frame at the end of the bed and pulled a linen sheet over my back, covering myself from thigh to shoulder in order to stay warm.

Shortly after we'd laid down, I heard the women return. Minji placed one had on my shoulder and leaned down. Her lips brushed my ear. "Are you ready?" she whispered. Her warm breath tickled me in the most delicious way.

I wasn't sure what I was ready for, but the sound of Minji's voice and her touch made blood rush down to my groin. I nodded and mumbled yes as best as I could with my face pressed into the cradle. The next thing I felt was my covering being slowly pulled down the length of my body. The edge of the drape drifted over my butt and sank into the space between my upper thighs. It tickled first my balls then the backs of my legs as Minji pulled it off, completely exposing me. I had no idea that something so mundane as pulling a sheet off could be so erotic, but it definitely was.

"Mmm. Very nice," Minji murmured approving of my nakedness. "Not shy. So much better for a good experience." She brushed her hand over my skin.

She pressed her fingertips firmly against my spine and walked them up and down the length of my back, probing and assessing my bones and muscles. "I can tell that you keep yourself in good condition. I approve of that. It's important to keep yourself healthy and fit. It helps you enjoy all of you activities."

Minji's suggestive banter was definitely affecting me. More blood rushed into my cock and I needed to shift positions so that it wasn't pinched under me.

Minji saw me trying secretly move."Make sure that you are completely comfortable," she said."I don't want you to feel constrained at all."

I raised my hips slightly and let my growing rod settle into a better position.

"That must be better. Enough room?" Minji asked.

I felt myself flush and nodded without picking up my head.

Warm liquid dribbled onto my back. Each drop felt wonderful and sensuous. The thrill of promising delights filled my mind as each one touched me. Minji's fingertips brushed my skin and spread the warm oil over my back. At first her touch was delicate, but it soon became firmer, pressing rubbing, and probing as her strong, experienced fingers found and kneaded out the knots in my muscles. It was glorious. I had never felt a massage so relaxing and at the same time energizing as hers.

"There are so many important accupressure points on the body," Minji said quietly. "The base of the spine, called the sacrum, is an especially important one," She trickled more oil at the lowest point on my back, just above the crack of my buttocks. The warm fluid slowly ran down between my cheeks and pooled at the pucker of my anus before oozing down onto my balls. "Stimulating this area," Minji pressed firmly on the lowest part of my spine, the oil allowed her fingers to slide between the very top of my cheeks. "releases what the yogis call kundalini energy. It's the power behind your life force and sexual potency. Very important for good health."

As Minji continued to stimulate me, I felt a surge of heat spread through me radiating out from her fingers nestled at the top of my butt. My heart sped up, I reflexively took deep breaths, and blood poured into my cock. I shifted again giving my swelling pole even more room to grow in the tight space between my body and the massage table.

"Ah, I can see it's having a good effect. Feel the energy, feel the strength. Your penis will be bigger and harder than you've ever felt before." She leaned down without taking her hands off of me and whispered, "I hope that you put it to good use."

The sensation was incredible. I felt steel hard and ready to fuck senseless any woman that might stray my way. I imagined that I could satisfy even the most ravenous of sexual appetites. I silently groaned.

Minji eased up her pressure on my sacrum then let her fingers slide slickly deep between my butt cheeks before she reversed direction and traced them back up the length of my spine. She moved around to the head of the table. As she did, her hands glided up my back and shoulders until she gently grasped my face and lifted my head.

I propped myself up on my elbows and gazed at Minji.

She kneeled down in front of me. Her lips hovered mere inches from mine.

"That was just a taste of what I can do for you," Minji said. "I hope that you'll come back for more." Once again she subtly emphasized the word "come".

My brain swirled at her implication.

Minji pressed her painted lips firmly against mine.

A part of me hoped that I'd feel her tongue invade my mouth, but it wasn't to be. She broke her enticing kiss and pulled ever so slightly away from me. "Oh dear. I've made a mess." Minji licked her thumb and used it to begin wiping at the lipstick she'd smeared on me. "Though not as big a mess as I'm sure you'll make later ."

I practically swooned with desire.

"Too bad I'm lesbian, otherwise I'd really like to make that mess with you," she said with a wry smile and began to rise up.

My brain reeled. "Lesbian?!" I thought. The expanding bubble of lust that she'd built up in me burst instantly. I could practically feel my cock shrinking in disappointment.

"On the other hand," she added leaning back toward me, her warm breath caressed my face. "I might really enjoy a little variety. I'll definitely keep that in mind." She kissed me lightly on the lips once more, rose up and floated away past the soji screen.

I stayed propped up watching Minji leave trying to catch my breath. I looked over at the table where Barbara was getting her massage from Cynthia. She had turned face up and was leaning propped semi-upright on her elbows watching me. A sheen of massage oil shone on her skin in the candle light. I wondered if she'd see what had happen between me and Minji and if that was the reason her nipples were hard with arousal. The smile on her lips was a mix of humor and happiness.

Cynthia stood beside the table, her hands stroking Barbara's thighs. "Why don't you throw a robe over yourself and come join us," she said. "Leave a flap open so that pole of yours has some room."

I grabbed the terry cloth robe off the hook on the wall and pulled it on. My erection poked out between the edges despite my attempts to tie the sash over it. I just shrugged, let it stick out, and stepped up to the head f the table where Cynthia was continuing Barbara's rub down.

"Don't mind Minji," Cynthia said. "She loves to tease about the lesbian thing, but I've seen her go both ways." She raised her eyebrows. "You never know."

Barbara laid back down the table. Her smile had transitioned into one of pure mirth and I knew that she was enjoying the surprise that Cynthia had told her about earlier. Her nipples though were still standing tall, a testament to her on-going arousal.

"You get her top half and I'll do her bottom half," Cynthia said to me. She laid a hand on the top of each thigh and continued massaging my wife

I began kneading Babara's shoulders and watched as Cynthia stroked up and down the full length of Barbara's legs. Each pass of Cynthia's hands went higher and higher until her fingers swept past the boundary between leg and groin. I was mesmerized as her hands slid up the front of my wife's upper legs, brush against the edge of the tiny patch of pubic hair above her pussy, and then pass back down Barbara's inner thighs. Whether by reflex or intention, Barbara let her legs fall open a little more each time Cynthia pushed against her limbs until her legs were spread wide.

I let my hands drift down from Barbara's shoulders onto her chest. I could feel her heart pounding and her breath coming in progressively shorter gasps. Her level of arousal was evident.My hands cupped her breasts at the same time that Cynthia's fingers stroked the soft space between Barbara's thigh and pussy. They both gasped.

When Barbara groaned, I grasped her nipples between my fingers and tugged, elongating them. She arched her back pushing herself into my hands. I pinched firmly and Barbara writhed on the table at my new stimulation.

Cynthia, her hands still on Barbara's legs, looked up at me. I could see the lust in her eyes and an unspoken request for permission. I nodded my head slightly, silently giving consent.

"May I?" Cynthia asked my wife. Her hands were on top of Barbara's mound, motionless awaiting her response.

I held my breath.

"Yes!" Barbara whispered. "Yes please!"

Cynthia drew both of her hands down across Barbara's swollen pussy. I watched in fascination as her fingers tugged at her engorged flesh, pulling the outer lips apart and exposing the glistening inner ones. Juices bubbled out of her vagina.

Barbara moaned loudly.

Cynthia reversed directions and swept her fingers from the entrance to Barbara's vagina upward, caressing the inside of those pouting lips and stopping just before reaching her clit, Cynthia pushed deeper into Barbara's folds and once more traced them downward.

"Mmm," Cynthia said. "You feel so good. Hot. Wet. " She held up one hand and I could see the glistening juices coating her fingers. Cynthia held out her hand to me.

I didn't need any more encouragement than that. I leaned forward with my mouth open wide ready to take in her fingers.

Cynthia slide them across my waiting tongue and deep into my mouth.

I sucked furiously savoring the taste of my wife on her fingers.

"Now, that's good," Cynthia said. I wasn't sure if she was talking about my response or the taste of Barbara's pussy

Cynthia pumped her fingers back and forth across my lips and tongue several more times as she continued to rub up and down over Barbara's slit. We all moaned. Then, without hesitation, and in a single smooth motion Cynthia pulled her fingers from my mouth and plunged them deep into Barbara. I could hear a wet squishing sound as she did.

"Oooooh! Yessss!" my beloved cried out as she arched up to meet Cynthia's thrust.

I froze for a moment, awed, watching Cynthia deliver such fantastic pleasure to Barbara. It was beautiful and amazing. Quickly I recovered my senses and began swirling my palms around and around Barbara's nipples . With each pass of my hands I felt them harden in delight and excitement.

Cynthia's treatment of Barbara's vulva increased in intensity with each second. What had started as gentle, almost teasing, touches rapidly progressed to hard, aggressive motions on that most delicate spot. Before long, Cynthia was practically attacking Barbara.

I wondered, when I made love with Barbara was I as forceful as Cynthia? Did I rub her that hard or thrust into her with that much might? The answer didn't matter, my wife was obviously loving everything. She writhed on the table, moaned loudly, gasped for breath, and called out her bliss over and over again. And as hard as Cynthia's pressed against her, Barbara pushed back with equal force; thrusting her pelvis into the air over and over again. Sweat stood out on her skin in shiny testimony to how hard she was matching Cynthia's efforts. Barbara's breath came in ragged gasps.

"Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum," she finally announced loudly.

I grasped Barbara's nipples and pinched hard. "Cum baby! Cum!" I answered her back. I looked up at Cynthia. On her face was a combined look of and concentration and happiness. Our eyes met and I could feel her power, her lust, her own joy at reigning pleasure onto Barbara. She pinched hard at what I assumed was Barbara's clit and at the same time pushed her other hand hard, deep into Barbara. Pussy juices poured out and streamed off of Cynthia's hand.

Barbara screamed, and froze, her hips high into the air, as her orgasm overtook her.

The three of us stayed linked together for long minutes as Barbara's climax peaked. Cynthia furiously rubbed Barbara's clit and pounded her fingers in an out of her pussy. I rubbed and pinched my wife's nipples while Barbara clutched at the side of the table and incoherently called out her satisfaction.

Barbara's orgasm finally peaked and she flopped back onto the table gasping for breath. I stopped my hand motions, leaned down, kissed her gently, then hugged her. Cynthia stopped her hand motions and also leaned over and rested her head on top of Barbara's stomach, hugging her from below.

Slowly Barbara's breathing returned to normal. "Oh my god. That was incredible," she said.

"It was pretty incredible from here too," I said as I picked my head up and smiled down at my wife.

She smiled back at me and propped herself up onto her elbows so that she could look at us.

I caught a glimpse of movement near the soji screens and realized that someone had been watching us.

"I'm glad you liked that." Cynthia answered gently stroking Barbara's sweaty flanks. "And it seems as if we weren't the only ones who enjoyed it."

Knowing that we'd been watched added a new and wonderfully naughty dimension to the experience. Barbara and I looked at each other silently acknowledging our mutual enjoyment of that.

"I think that you liked it at least as much as I did," Barbara said to me.

I smiled and nodded. "You bet babe."

"And you," Barbara looked at Cynthia. "I think you liked it even more than him," she tilted her head toward me.

I saw a flush move across Cynthia's face confirming Barbara's indictment.

Cynthia partially rose up and put her weight onto her elbows, still half leaning on top of my naked wife. "You know what I'd really like right now?" she said.

"Do tell," Barbara and I said at the same time.

Cynthia looked directly into Barbara's eyes. "I'd like to see you wearing my big blue double-ended strap-on cock. I'd like to see it jutting out, tall and rigid from that beautiful bare pussy of yours. Then I'd like to look over my shoulder at you as I'm bent over this table while you walk toward me. I'd like to feel your strong hands on my hips pulling me back toward you, back toward that strap-on; and then feel you thrust that pole, your cock deep into me. I'd like to feel your skin slapping against my bare ass while you pound me hard and fast me doggie style until we both cum."

Barbara and I both stared. I felt my heart beating in my throat at Cynthia's erotic description. My hand was resting on my wife's chest and I felt her heart race too as she too envisioned Cynthia's desires.

Cynthia smiled. "What can I say?" she shrugged. "I told you that I like girls."

We all just looked at each other. The lusty tension in the air was palpable.

"Not ready for that today?" Cynthia finally said. "Maybe another time."

Barbara and I both exhaled our unconsciously held breathes in unison.

Before we could say anything, Cynthia stood up pulling on Barbara's hand. "In the meantime, how about you and I re-live some old times and share that wonderful cock that your husband carries around for us.

Barbara smiled and jumped off the table. I saw the large wet spot that she'd left on the linens there.

"Besides, we need to clean up and make some room for the others to get in here," Cynthia nodded her head toward the ersatz doorway into the massage area. I could see the vague outline of several people behind the paper soji screen.

Cynthia stripped both beds we'd used, while I wiped them down and Barbara grabbed some new sheets that were piled on a side table.

"Hey there's more than one table in here. It's not like we bogarted the whole place or anything," Barbra said as she spread out the fresh linens.

Cynthia looked up at her. "Not nearly so shy as I thought after all. Perfect. Grab a robe and let's go find a spot on one of the sofa's."

Barbara covered herself with the thick terrycloth robe. I cinched the belt on mine hoping to disguise my throbbing erection. It was no use. My cock just poked out, tenting the fabric.

"Don't try and hide that thing," Barbara chided. She reached down and pulled my hard member out from between the hems of the robe. "Better let it get some fresh air before we have our way with it."

Cynthia laughed and took Barbara's hand in hers. Barbara in turn grabbed my cock as if it was a leash. We walked past the screen and two other couples swooped in behind us. Both women had their blouses open to the waist and their breasts swung enticingly as they rushed into the space we'd just cleaned up. "Thanks you guys," they chorused. One woman looked over her shoulder at us as her partner tugged at the belt on her jeans, "I really enjoyed you guys. That was fantastic." I'm sure that I blushed.

We immediately ran into Minji, and she handed us two bottles of spring water "You need to stay well hydrated after your 'massage'." She winked then blew us both kisses and melted back into the crowd.

"C'mon," Cynthia tugged at us. "I'm dying for that cock. I see a spot on the sofa over there next to Marlene. If that's okay with you?"

"Why wouldn't it be?" Barbara asked.

"Marlene is a serious exhibitionist. She really loves showing off herself and anybody she's with," Cynthia answered as she ushered us toward a single spot at the end of one the couches.

Marlene had natural auburn colored hair that cascaded down past her shoulders. She was sitting partially sideways on the couch, one leg bent up and hooked behind her other knee. She was sipping from a wine glass and chatting with another guest. It all would have looked very innocent and very normal if her blouse hadn't been wide open and her skirt hiked up around her waist. Her unrestrained C-sized breasts protruded from her shirt showing off her wide brown areolas capped with long nipples. As she talked and drank her wine with her one hand, her other played lazily with her shaved labia.

"Mind if we sit here?" Cynthia asked Marlene.

The redhead looked up at us. Cynthia's face was flush with excitement. Her hand was clasped in Barbara's, who in turn was standing with her robe gaping open despite the knotted belt. The smell of her juices that still streaked her legs was powerful. I finished out the lusty trio standing before Marlene. I clutched two water bottles in my hands while Barbara gripped onto my turgid cock still sticking out from the folds of the robe.

Marlene took all of this in as if we were innocent tourists asking for directions. She gazed at us, smiled and shifted ever so slightly, opening up a few more inches of space at the end of the couch. "Make yourselves right at home."

"Thanks," Barbara said.

"Don't let us disturb you," Cynthia added. She spun me around out of Barbara's grasp, tugged at the sash allowing the robe to fall wide open. Barbara grinned and then pushed me backward so that the sofa caught me behind my knees. I buckled onto the couch half lying and half sitting. The open robe spread around me, covering the couch cushions and framing my naked body. My rigid cock stood straight up.

Marlene looked at me. "Oh that won't disturb me at all," she said.

Cynthia dropped to the floor next to my left knee while Barbara loosened her robe and knelt down on the other side of me. Cynthia took a hold of my cock. "Don't you think he has a beautiful dick?" she said to Marlene who had turned around to face us.

"Yes. I agree. It looks quite nice," her friend answered.

Barbara pushed the robe farther off of me and began playing with my nipples.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers