The Medb Wine Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"And he's so smooth," Cynthia said. "Everywhere," she added.

Marlene's eyebrows shot up. "Really?"

"Yes really. Feel for yourself," Cynthia replied.

"Hey. What about me?" I protested. "Don't I have any say in this?"

My wife and her friend looked at each other and smiled. "No!" they said in unison.

"You didn't have any say the last time," Cynthia retorted. "And you didn't seem to have any problems then."

"He was blindfold and tied down then," Barbara added. "A bit of a handicap I guess."

They both shrugged. "I guess so," Cynthia admitted.

"But I really don't think that you will have a problem with us this time," Barbra scolded me.

I sighed. I was definitely out numbered - wonderfully outnumbered.

"I mean it," Cynthia resumed talking with Marlene. "Check it out." She stroked her hand over my cock and balls.

Marlene leaned in toward me and without hesitation reached for my groin. She caressed the length of my rod and down over the front of my scrotum. "I see what you mean. Laser?" she asked.

Cynthia smiled, "No, wax." Then gestured to Barbara, "She strips him every few weeks."

Marlene looked down on me and puckered her lips in a silent whistle. "Very impressive and brave of you," she said approvingly.

"Don't let him fool you. He loves it," Barbara said. "Especially when I rub him down with oil at the end. Then he really shows me how much he likes it."

"I'm sure that he does," Marlene kept rubbing my prick and a large drop of pre-cum oozed out. "If that's any indication, I'll bet he shows you in a big way." She smeared the slippery liquid around my cockhead.

"He's kind of furry, so Barbara can't make him completely smooth, but she does get all the important places, see?" she lifted my balls and ran her fingers over my bald perineum.

Marlene let go of my cock so that it slapped down loudly against my pubic area, then ran her hand over my balls and joined Cynthia in caressing the hairless skin right next to my anus. "Oh my. That is nice and smooth." She looked up at Barbara, "How far back is he like this."

"All the way," Barbara answered. "I like him bare everywhere. Feel for yourself."

Marlene slid her finger between my butt cheeks. The oil there left over from the massage made it easy for her to slip in close to my anus. She gently stroked my pucker and I could feel her rubbing back and forth over me, spreading the remaining slick lubricant across my orifice. Electric tingles of sensual pleasure radiated up from the sensitive nerve endings there. Three sets of hands were simultaneous stimulating me and the sensations were powerful. I squirmed and moaned.

"Mmmm. Very nice indeed," Marlene said. "I definitely approve. And by the look of things, I think he does too."

All three women smiled.

"I don't want to distract you though," Marlene took her hands away from me and settled back against the couch cushions. "Please carry on with whatever you were planning on doing. I'll just sit right here and supervise. You know, look for any problems, maybe offer some pointers as necessary, and so forth. That is if you two don't mind."

Barbara and Cynthia looked at each and grinned at each other. "By all means," Cynthia said then added nodding toward my wife. "You know it was Barbara who taught me how to give a blowjob, on this very cock right here." She gripped my swollen pole and waved it back and forth.

"Well this gets more interesting every minute," Marlene responded. She touched Barbara's shoulder and said, "My husband loves Cyn's BJ's; says they're the best. If you're the one who taught her, I'm sure that there's nothing that I could possibly add. I'll just watch and learn a thing or two."

"Hey," Barbara exclaimed. "I'm always open to learning new tricks, suggest away."

I felt like the prized kill of a lioness pack as I lay there and the three of them talked over me. But I've always enjoyed strong women and the power of their desires. And it was pretty clear that they were going to shower me with their talents. I laid still, in mouth-watering anticipation, waiting for whatever they were about to reign down on me.

"You two can keep on chatting for as long as you like," Cynthia said re-gripping my now aching member. "I've been dying to get my mouth on this dick and I'm not going to wait any longer." She pulled my rigid penis toward her and then ran her tongue along it from the base to the head.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

I gasped and struggled to remain still. I looked over to see Barbara's reaction. She was gazing, almost transfixed, at Cynthia. Her mouth hung slightly open and her eyes were wide. I could tell that she was subtly holding her breath and I once again saw a wave of red flush across her face. What really caught my attention though, was the sparkle in her eyes. They were dancing with fire, excitement, and lust.

Cynthia put her mouth down onto the top of my cock. She held the crown between her lips for a moment and gazed up at me. We locked eyes and her look of determination made it clear what was about to happen. I held my breath.

Cynthia dropped her head and quickly pulled my aching cock deep into her mouth, all the way past her tongue, far into the back of her throat. Her nose bumped against my pubic bone and I felt her swallow over and over so that the muscles in the far back of her mouth massaged my throbbing erection. Cynthia had demonstrated her deep-throat abilities to me once before, and it had been incredible. But she'd definitely polished her skills and the sensations that she delivered made my head spin ... literally.

I gasped and went rigid as she repeatedly fucked my cock using just her tongue and the muscles in the back of her mouth and in her throat. My heart pounded and I struggled not to cum. It wasn't until my vision started to fade that I realized I had been holding my breath and was starving for oxygen.

Cynthia pulled herself back off of me. Saliva poured out of her moth and ran down my rod and bathed my balls. She inhaled deeply regaining her own breath after her prolonged oral attack. "That cock fits so well," she said looking up. She smiled. A thin string of her glittering spit trickled off her chin. "More?" she asked with a head tilt.

Even if I'd had enough conscious thought to form an answer, Cynthia didn't wait for it. She ducked down and resumed laving me with her mouth and tongue. Once more my heart sped up and I felt my body stiffening as my tension mounted. My balls roiled.

Sensing my growing excitement, Cynthia slowed her tongue motions then stopped altogether. She grasped my bare, and now very wet sac in her free hand. "Not yet," she said. "I'm not ready for you to cum quite yet." She formed a ring around my scrotum, just above my testicles with her fingers and squeezed hard. Then she forcefully tugged them downward, pulling my balls away from my body. It didn't really hurt, but it wasn't a pleasurable sensation. It did have what I assume was the intended effect: it stopped my spiraling climax.

My muscles relaxed despite the discomfort and I caught my breath.

"Very good," Cynthia cooed, but she didn't relax her grip on my scrotum. Instead she gripped the base of my cock with her other hand and made a loop there with her fingers, matching the one around my balls. She squeezed even harder there. The blood in my engorged penis became trapped. New blood flowed in with my elevated heart rate, but it couldn't get out past Cynthia's tight grasp. In an instant my cock swelled more, somewhat painfully. I felt huge, like I might burst.

"I want you hard, big and hard, desperately hard," Cynthia said softly. Her control was unmistakable. "And I'll let you know when I want you to cum." She squeezed even more strongly with both hands.

A shot of pain zinged through me. I wanted to cry out and tell her to stop; that it hurt too much. But my genitals betrayed that thought. The intense pressure of her grip, and being under her control, felt good. A moan slid out from deep inside of me. "Yesss," I groaned involuntarily.

"Excellent," Cynthia approved suddenly releasing her hold. I could feel the blood rush out of my cock, but it didn't deflate. I had never felt so rigid before. Despite all of those wonderful, erotic sensations, my headlong plunge toward climax had stopped. I was no less aroused, but I was no longer on the brink of cumming. Cynthia had expertly controlled me.

"You should get a chance with this dick," Cynthia said to Barbara. "Come on down here and dig in."

Barbara slid down my side to my groin. I picked up my head just long enough to see the head of my very swollen cock disappear between her lips. She lost no time in sucking as hard as she could and running her tongue along the underside of my cock. Barbara knows my most sensitive spots and she honed in on them quickly. As fast as Cynthia had brought me down from my ascending orgasm, Barbara pushed me right back up with her tongue and lips. She had obviously been watching what Cynthia had done, because before I got too close to my release, she stopped and took her mouth off of me. Rather than quickly jerking me back to earth the way Cynthia had done, Barbara just released me, knelt back and watched as I desperately fought to keep myself under control and not explode.

Barbara raked her fingernails down my chest and stomach. "She said not yet."

A web of red streaks blossomed on my skin behind Barbara's fingers. The red heat of that did little to calm me down. I writhed under my wife's touch.

"We'll tell you when." Barbara massaged my balls knowing that it would keep me aroused, but not push me too far. She ran the fingers of her other hand through the small patch of pubic hair at the base of my cock, which she'd left there after my most recent waxing. "Until then we want to play."

"That is so hot," I heard Marlene say. "I'm dripping." She had taken off her bunched up her skirt and spread her legs wide. Her hairless pussy was indeed soaked. Her skin shone wetly in the light and her labia were swollen and pouting outward. "I mean look at me," Marlene emphasized her point by thrusting two fingers deep into her vagina. There was a moist squishing sound and a stream of liquid flowed out of her.

Barbara pulled off her robe and held it out to Marlene. "If you're going to do that, put this under you so that Minji's couch doesn't get ruined."

"Thanks," Marlene replied and stuffed the terry cloth under her butt. "I don't want to stop if you two are going to keep on." She put her hands back onto her vulva. "You are going to keep on aren't you?"

"Absolutely!" Barbara answered.

"Look at this cock," Cynthia said to Barbara as she clasped her hand around me once more and pulled my throbbing rod upright. "And look at your pussy," she added stroking Barbara's engorged labia with her other hand. "You two are so ready for each other." Cynthia pumped on my rod. "I think you need to climb on up and fuck his brains out. What do you think?" she said to my wife.

"Sounds like a really good idea to me," Marlene encouraged. She was rubbing hard on herself, obviously excited about the prospect of watching us while she masturbated.

Barbara stood up ready to mount me.

"Turn this way," Cynthia said guiding Barbara so that she straddling me facing toward my feet. "Reverse cowgirl. It's gonna feel so good."

Cynthia moved herself around between my legs and tugged on me so that my hips were at the edge of the sofa and my butt was hanging partially off. The top half of my body was laying down on the couch while my feet were flat on the floor.

Barbara swung one leg over me as if she were getting on a horse. She put her hands onto the tops of my thighs. With her back to me I could see her taunt muscles ripple as she began squatting down toward me. A few drops of fluid dropped from her onto my skin.

Cynthia was kneeling and held my aching cock at the base, pointing it upright toward Barbara's waiting pussy. "There you go," she encouraged my wife. Barbara's hot labia grazed the tip of my prick, Cynthia moved it back and forth dipping in and out of those wet folds. The sensation was amazing. I rocked my hips up, trying to get more contact and increase the pleasure.

"Easy big boy," Cynthia said to me and pushed me back down. "She'll get you when she's good and ready."

Barbara hovered above me, half crouching, and glanced over her shoulder. There was a wild, wicked grin on her face. More of her juices dripped down onto me. She lowered herself so that the tip of my rod was resting just inside the edge of her labia. Cynthia held my cock still. With supreme self-control I stayed still and didn't thrust upward.

Barbara dropped lower.

The tip of my pole pushed against the muscles surrounding the entrance to her vagina. I clenched my butt, struggling to keep myself down against the couch the way that Cynthia had ordered. I felt Barbara flex her pelvic muscles so that they gripped the head of my cock, squeezing it, massaging it the way Cynthia had done with her throat. With each muscular contraction, warm juices streamed out and dribbled down my rod, over Cynthia's fist and fell, drop by drop onto my balls. The feeling was electrifying. I moaned loudly, but willed myself to stay still.

"He's doing a very good job, don't you think?" Cynthia asked Barbara.

The question broke my wife's concentration, but she didn't move. "I think so," she said simply. She flexed her PC muscles again and another wave of pleasure swept down my cock making it twitch.

"He looks and feels pretty desperate though," Cynthia said. "Are you going to let him have it now?" she asked.

"Let him have it?" Barbara exclaimed. "What about the fact that I want it? I want that cock buried up to its hilt in me. I want to have it!"

"Oh god yes!" Marlene hissed right next to me.

"I want him to last," Cynthia said. As she'd done before, Cynthia pulled hard on my balls and pinched the base of my cock. The effect was the same as last time. My accelerating rush to orgasm faded and I knew that I wouldn't cum instantly.

Barbara dropped herself onto me. Cynthia barely had time to pull her hand away before Barbara's soaking, grasping pussy swallowed the full length of my cock. Her crotch rammed into mine. She ground herself down hard, forcing me deep into her the way I knew that she loved. Around and around she gyrated her hips, grinding ever harder, forcing my rigid pole against the inside of her tight wetness.

I answered her obvious physical need by thrusting my hips up, equally hard against her; meeting her downward force with my own. I drove my rigidness as deep into her as I possibly could; filling her up and fitting tightly into her as only my cock could.

"Oh god," Barbara moaned. "That feels so good!" She lifted her weight off of me and rose up slightly, drawing my throbbing erection partly out from within her. In a flash she pushed herself back down onto me, my cock once again was buried deep inside her.

"That is beautiful," Cynthia said. "Seeing the two of you fitting together so perfectly; his gorgeous dick, so hard and your exquisite pussy, so pink, so wet." I could hear her breathless excitement. "I just have to..." Cynthia began.

I felt Cynthia's fingers brush against the base of my pole and slide upward past where it disappeared into Barbara. "That feels so amazing," Cynthia said as if in a trance. Barbara shuddered at Cynthia's touch. "You are so wet and your pussy is so swollen."

Barbara kept undulating on top of me. Each time she rocked her hips, my rigid pole slid slightly in and out of her. I knew those subtle motions would eventually give way to more aggressive pounding that she would ride to orgasm.

"Your balls are so tight," Cynthia murmured. She grasped them in her hand, tugged, simultaneously rolling them in her palm. "Tight and smooth ... all the way back," she continued talking as if to herself. Her finger slid smoothly across my perineum toward my anus.

As Cynthia pulled on me, I felt my scrotum loosen slightly and my mounting climax subsided, but not by much. Her on-going touch felt incredible. I arched up into Barbara again both forcing myself deeper into her and giving Cynthia more room to finger me.

"Oh my god," my wife exclaimed and shuddered hard.

"Your clit," Cynthia said. "That red, hard, beautiful clit. I just can't keep my hands off it."

Barbara quaked again as Cynthia began focusing on her clit. Her thighs tensed around my hips.

"This is so hot," Marlene voiced next to me. "I can't stand it." The next thing I knew she was sitting astride my chest back-to-back with Barbara. My hands were pinned down beneath her knees. Her hands was glued to her pussy. With one she rubbed and stroked herself. The fingers of her other hand were stuffed deep into her snatch. Each time my wife rocked her hips, Marlene's were forced against her own hands, so that her fingers stroked repeatedly in and out of her in time with Barbara's motions.

"I want you both to cum so hard," Cynthia said. Her finger pressed against the pucker of my hole. Between the residual massage oil, and the flood of Barbara's pussy juices that had dripped over me, I was well lubricated. As I relaxed my hips away from my arch into Barbara, and I dropped them to the sofa, Cynthia pushed against my opening with her finger. There was no stopping her, even if I'd wanted to, which I didn't. Her finger slid deep into me. The wonderful sensation of fullness that I'd come to love under Barbara's touch radiated out from my rear, which was filled with Cynthia's probing finger.

"Unnh," I called out as Cynthia prodded me and found my prostate, pushing on it and sending bolts of pleasure coursing out from my p-spot.

"Yessss," I heard her say upon hitting her target. She pressed harder and began stroking her finger in and out, finger fucking my ass from below, while Barbara fucked me from above.

Cynthia was still showering attention on Barbara, although I couldn't see it from my vantage point. I could tell because Barbara's hip motions had changed from swaying undulations to forceful, hammer-like pounding up and down on my pole. In response, I drove my hips up to meet each of Barbara's downward strokes. As we moved up and down, Cynthia's finger thrust repeatedly back and forth over my prostate. Intense waves of carnal pleasure radiated outward from my cock and ass. On top of me Marlene's body moved in synch with Barbara's like she was riding a rhythmically bucking bronco. All the while she was rubbing and fingering her dripping pussy less than a foot from my face.

"I'm gonna cum! I gonna cum!" Barbara cried out and impossibly began battering herself even harder up and down onto me.

"Me too! Me too!" Marlene called . She threw her head back.

"Do it!" Cynthia commanded. She pushed even deeper into me and smashed her finger against my prostate.

It felt as if the world burst. My vision blurred into a swirl of colors and my breath caught in my throat. The cum that had been building up under pressure released in a glorious flash flood. It felt as if gallons poured out of me one long spurt after another into Barbara's grasping pussy. I could feel my prostate emptying as Cynthia forcefully massaged it striving to drain every last drop out of me. At the same time Barbara groaned loudly and clenched down hard on the base of my cock with her PC muscles. A torrent of her own juices poured out as her orgasm overtook her. Seconds later Marlene shrieked, her release blending in with the chorus of our synchronized orgasms.

Barbara's motions slowed as our climaxes faded. On top of me, Marlene relaxed and rested back against Barbara. My legs, which had been locked in tense ecstasy, loosened, and my hips fell back onto the couch.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers