The Medb Wine Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"Wow!" Cynthia said. "Look at all of this." She held up the hand she'd been rubbing against Barbara's clit high enough for us all to see. A combination of our cum ran down her fingers. "Have I told you how much I like the taste of this?" she asked and dramatically lapped a tongueful off of her hand. "Mmmm. I think I once told you that I'm a girl who loves the taste of cum." She licked every bit of our mixed spunk off her fingers. "It's a perfect compliment to our wine tasting." I felt Cynthia's hands rub over the base of my shrinking erection and move upward onto Barbara's swollen and battered labia. Barbara was obviously hypersensitive after our combined orgasms and she jerked at Cynthia's touch. My wet, semi-flaccid cock slipped out from inside of Barbara.

"Oh dear," Cynthia's tone was theatrical. "Waste not, want not I always say." She grabbed hold of my slippery member and stuffed it into her mouth. Her tongue moved quickly around the entirety of my soft flesh while she sucked powerfully and expertly removed all remnants of my semen and Barbara's juices. Despite my draining orgasm, small surges of pleasure wafted through me as my cock responded to Cynthia. "And here too. Leave no stone unturned," Cynthia added letting my penis fall from her mouth.

She must have turned her attention back to Barbara's pussy, because I felt my wife spasm and tense at the same time she inhaled deeply in pleasure. She squirmed on top of me jostling Marlene in the process as Cynthia orally attended to her. Marlene tipped forward, almost falling, but caught herself with one hand that she planted on the sofa next to my shoulder. As she hovered over me, her own ravaged pussy spilled liquid onto my stomach and chest. The warm, gooey fluid ran down my sides in a sensuous trickle.

"Here too," Marlene called out to Cynthia. "More here if you're still thirsty." She dismounted me and tapped Cynthia on the shoulder, her head was buried between mine and Barbara's legs.

"We should always clean up our messes, shouldn't we?" Cynthia raised up her head. Her face and chin were shiny wet.

"You are such a slut," Marlene teased.

"You should know," Cynthia shot back then began licking the evidence of Marlene's self-pleasure off of my skin.

I couldn't help but laugh, both at their exchange and also from the way Cynthia's tongue tickled on my belly. In a second we were all laughing. Barbara turned around and laid herself across me, Cynthia finally stopped lapping at me and curled against us on one side, while Marlene threw her arms over all of us from the other and hugged us tightly. We were spent, wiped out by the intensity of what we'd just shared. Despite our exhaustion, there was a powerful glow the seemed to emanate from the heap of our bodies. We'd just shared an amazing experience with each other, both giving and receiving extreme pleasure and blending our passions together. It was like nothing I'd ever known before.

"So," Cynthia said breaking our stillness. "Do you think that you two might come back and join us for another wine tasting?"

Barbara and I gazed at each for a brief moment. In that short span we connected as we always do and we both knew the answer to our friend's question.

"Hell yes!" we said in unison.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers