The Medb Wine Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara looked at me as I also thought about framing, f-stops, lighting and other technical details. "You get everything set up, and I'll show you what I want you to see with your camera."

We went back into the house. Barbara gathered up the dishes and I headed to our den to get my digital SLR camera, tripod, and other gear. We didn't have studio flashes, but I figured the lights she had purchased for her video hobby would work. "Where do you want to set up?" I called kneeling down to pick up my camera bag.

"How about right here," Barbara answered. She had snuck up behind me while I was focused on getting the equipment.

I turned to answer her and as I did so came face-to-face with her smooth, hairless pussy, inches away from me. I caught my breath. "Okaaay," I said fighting to regain my composure.

"Problem?" she asked and swung her hips so that her labia grazed the tip of my nose.

"No," I answered. "But you're going to have to let me concentrate, at least a little."

Barbara pouted dramatically.

"Save it for the camera," I said. "I mean it. Turn it all on then. Now, come and help me get the lights set up, and we need a background."

"Just practicing," Barbara answered.

"And you do it so very well." I stood up and kissed her. "Just get some flat bed sheets and hang them off the bookcase. That will have to do for now since we don't have a proper backdrop."

Barbara turned to go get the linens I'd asked for. The ripple of her rear momentarily distracted me. "Get some light colored ones, those will work best," I said shaking off the lusty thoughts flying through my head.

While she was gone, I adjusted the drapes in the room and set up the video lamps so the light was right for photography. I kept thinking of different poses and what I'd try to shoot.

"Here you go," Barbara handed me two sheets. "Did I get you what you want?" she purred.

I smiled. My wife was turning on her charms, getting into being a sex kitten model. I knew the photo shoot was going to be fun and I hoped that I'd capture what she wanted me to. I hung up the sheets to form a blank backdrop.

"Where do you want me?" Barbara asked. "Here?" She stood in front of the linens and struck a pose.

"Yes, right there," I said and picked up my camera. "Let me get some shots so that I can figure out the best settings." I began taking pictures. With each one I made adjustments to the camera until I was sure that I had it set right. With each click of the shutter, Barbara changed positions getting even more relaxed and confident in front of my lens. We chatted, exchanging compliments and sexual innuendos, ramping up each other's emotions.

I took a step closer to her focusing on her left nipple. It was beautiful. I lowered the camera and leaned forward to lick her. She yelped, but it had exactly the effect I'd wanted. Her skin became taunt and her nipple hardened, shining with my saliva under the lights. I quickly shot several pictures as she rotated back and forth showing off for the camera the effect I'd had on her.

Barbara smiled at me. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Oh yes," I replied. I could hear the lust in my own voice.

"You want to see more?" she cooed.

"Oh yes," I repeated.

"Let me show you what I want," Barbara sat on the floor and spread her legs, knees bent, wide in front of me. "How's this?" she asked looking directly at me.

I didn't say anything. I dropped to the floor onto my belly and crawled in close, between her legs, snapping pictures of her pussy as I approached. I didn't take time to review my shots figuring that I'd sort them out later. As I got nearer, I could see that her labia were getting more and more swollen. A thin sheen of moisture appeared on her pink skin as her lips pouted outward. I snapped off several more images and felt blood flow into my groin.

"How about this?" Barbara's voice penetrated my growing fog of desire.

Through the viewfinder I saw her slide an index finger down the length of her slit. I held my breath and pressed the shutter not taking my eye off of her. I raised my hips off the floor so my growing cock had room to swell.

"Is this better?" she asked with a husky voice, obviously aware of the effect she was having on me. She slid one finger past the rim of her labia and penetrated her wet opening.

My heart raced and my mouth went dry, but I kept pressing the shutter release as my wife's finger sank deep into her steamy tunnel.

She slid her finger back, drawing out a thin strand of her juice that sparkled under the photo lights.

Click, click, click. I captured the stunning image. I crawled backwards, so that I was farther away. I knelt about three feet in front of her. "Look down," I instructed.

She did, and her blonde hair fell in front of her face, obscuring her features. I took multiple pictures of my sexy wife, legs spread wide as she watched herself explore her own pussy. She moaned quietly.

I let my camera drop and just watched for a moment taking in the beautiful sight. Barbara looked up directly at me. She smiled and I knew that she was enjoying it as much as I was.

"I want to learn how to use your camera. Will you show me?" Barbara suddenly asked breaking the sexual tension between us.

"Sure," I said standing up. I flicked the camera's power switch to the off position and turned to turn shut down the video lights.

"Right now, okay?" she said. It was more of a command than a question.

"Okay," I stepped back toward her and held up the camera. "We need to talk about shutter speed, aperture settings ... ," I stopped as Barbara stood and rolled her eyes at me.

"I do know one or two things you know. I have spent just a little bit of time making videos." The sarcasm dripped from her words.

I felt stupid. Barbara was an extremely talented videographer and what she knew about that could easily be translated to still photography . "My apologies. What can I show you?" I asked humbly.

"Better," she said. "Just point out the controls and I'll figure it out from there." Barbara held her hand out for my camera. "Oh, and strip down. I want a model to practice on."

I froze.

Barbara looked into my eyes. "I want to take pictures of you, to go with mine. Your hard cock, my wet pussy. They definitely go together well, don't you think?"

I was speechless. My wife was so hot, so sexy, and what she was suggesting, the way she was suggesting it, was huge a turn on. I love pleasing my wife, and I knew beyond any doubt that posing naked for her, the same way she'd done for me, would surely please her. There was no way I'd deny her. I pulled off my shirt and began to unbuckle my belt.

"Excellent," she said as I removed the last of my clothing. "Show me how to adjust the camera settings."

We stood together completely naked while I gave her a quick run down of my camera. Every few moments Barbara touched or stroked me, teasing me and building up my excitement. By the time I'd finished my brief instructions, I had a raging hardon.

"Oooh, I like that look," Barbara said running her finger up along the underside of my now rigid cock. "Step over that way and let me get a few shots." She waved her hand toward our makeshift backdrop.

I stepped in front of the bed sheets.

My wife moved forward and raised the camera to her face. The shutter clicked multiple times as she focused and re-focused on my body. She knelt down level with my groin, swung the lens around and snapped off multiple shots of my bare balls and cock. With each click of the shutter, I felt a small thrill run through me. It was exciting being photographed like this, to be the object of my wife's affection through the lens of the camera. I thought about what she'd told me on the porch that morning.

"Your hand," Barbara whispered loudly. "Wrap your hand around that hard cock. I want to see that."

I reached for my erection. The camera whirred as Barbara captured frame after frame of my fingers around my throbbing pole.

"Yes! That's it." she encouraged. "Stroke it for me. Show me, show the camera."

I pumped my cock a few times. More blood rushed in and I felt myself swell bigger. My heart raced as my wife urged me on.

"Beautiful," the shutter clicked again. A large drop of pre cum beaded up on the head of my cock.

"Oh my!" Barbara breathed heavily. "That's perfect! I love it!"

A wave of excitement coursed through me. I felt sexy, desirable, the object of her lust, thrilled. I felt exactly what she'd described.

"Sit down," I heard her say.

I did and spread my legs wide just as I knew that she'd want.

"Perfect. Now bend your knees up," she instructed. Barbara dropped down low to the floor and began taking shots of my cock and balls. "Your hand. Keep your hand around that hard dick," she ordered, her eye glued to the camera.

I knew what was going to happen next and I was right.

Barbara sat back onto her knees. "Now look down and pump yourself."

The camera whirred as I stroked myself, keeping my eyes on the tip of my aching rod. More pre-cum oozed out. Pleasure surged through me as I stroked myself in front of my wife. I threw my head back and moaned as I felt my climax beginning to mount. I yearned for release in front of my beloved.

"Okay. That's good for now," Barbara abruptly declared and stood up.

My brain reeled as I struggled to contain myself and stop the orgasm that had been rapidly building. Blood rushed out of my cock and it became semi-erect in my hand. Pre-cum dribbled out the tip.

"I need to get that," Barbara exclaimed. She clicked off several more shots then smeared the slippery fluid on my cockhead with her finger. My sexy wife raised it to her lips, and kissed it before touching mine so that I tasted myself . "All hot and bothered, just like I said. Hope you liked it too."

We sat quietly together for a minute, naked, gazing at each other.

"I'm going to get these edited," Barbara said signaling an end to our photo session. My balls ached. "I can't wait to get started. Will you please get all this cleaned up?" She popped the memory card out of the camera and turned to head upstairs to her computer. "I'll see to you later," as she walked away, she made a point of swaying her hips enticing back and forth. The ache in my cock returned ... with a vengeance.

Several days went by before I saw our photos. Barbara posted them on the video porn website she'd used for her homemade videos. As expected, they were under the pseudonym Reel Love, and had been carefully edited so that there was no way anyone could identify us. The shots were gorgeous, high resolution, gallery quality, and extremely erotic; multiple close-ups of our various body parts in different stages of arousal. She'd chosen about ten, the very best of what we'd shot. The viewer comments gushed with compliments and appreciation.

"What do you think?" Barbara asked me as we looked at them together on her computer.

"I love them," I said with genuine appreciation.

"How do you feel about having yourself splashed across the internet for everyone to look at" she asked.

I thought about it for a moment. "It's hot," I said and paused sorting out my emotions. "I mean, having all those people admire me and comment how turned on they are looking at both of us is pretty exciting. It's not something I ever thought that I would enjoy, that I should enjoy." I took another deep breath. "But a big part of me doesn't care about what I should be feeling. I like being drooled over, even if it's on-line.

Barbara smiled and put her arm around my shoulders.

"Of course, the only drool I really care about, and most certainly the only I care to actually feel on me, is yours," I said hugging her back.

"Sure, sure. That's not the way you seemed to feel at the Wine Club," my wife teased, but smiled. "I want to do it again."

"What? The Wine Club or more pictures?" I asked.

"Right now I'm talking about another shoot," she said. "I got one of those rolling paper backdrops and stands so we can have a good background to use."

I felt my excitement begin to build in anticipation of another sexy, exhibitionist session in front of the camera with my wife.

"I want to go out tonight though," Barbara announced snapping me out of my reverie. "Let's go to happy hour at that Italian restaurant in the mall." She was referring to the chain restaurant that offered an inexpensive bar menu in association with their daily happy hour.

"Sounds good to me," I answered.

"I want to go to the one outside of town. We've haven't been to that one," she said.

"Why so far away when there's one right here?" I asked.

Barbara looked at me with a sideways glance, "Because, it's new and we've never been there before."

There was something about the way she said it that sent a tingle up my spine.

"Let's go get ready," she began walking up the stairs to our bedroom. "I already picked out what I want you to wear."

The last time my wife had said that we had been getting ready for the Wine Club tasting. Then she'd chosen some incredibly skimpy and revealing underwear for me to put on; ones that not so subtly showed off my cock and balls. I wondered what she had in mind for me. I felt a different kind of excitement rise inside of me.

We're not into fancy clothing and didn't own or wear designer fashion. We're more the comfortable clothes type, but we did make an effort to dress nicely when we ate out. Barbara pulled on a midi skirt and a button-up light teal colored blouse. Beneath it she wore some sexy, but surprisingly conservative underclothes. For me, she picked out a pair of casual grey slacks. They fit snugly across my butt and were pleated and roomy in the front. For a shirt, she'd selected a Tommy Bahamas style one. I had expected her to have me in some kind of exotic minimalistic underwear, but instead she'd chosen some simple bikini briefs.

We got dressed and headed out to the car for the forty minute drive to the restaurant. Traffic was fairly heavy, typical for a Friday night. There were a lot of cars on the road, but we made it to the mall in plenty of time for the reduced price drinks. We parked in the nearly full deck and headed inside.

The place was packed. Thankfully two seats at the bar opened up as soon as we walked in. We sat down even before the counter was cleared so that could secure our spot in the crowd. The late twenty-something year-old bartender behind the counter handed over a laminated drink menu, welcomed us, and asked for our drink order.

"Something sweet and fruity," Barbara said to the young man. "What's the best you can do?"

"Hmmm. What are you up for?" he asked innocently.

Barbara ran her hand up and down my thigh. "Oh it's not so much whether or not I'm 'up' for something. It's more like what he's up for." She gazed at me as she kept rubbing my leg.

The bartender looked flustered, unsure how to go on.

Barbara rescued him and said, "How about a lemon drop martini? Can you do that?"

The relieved young man answered "Sure" then scooted away so fast he forgot to for my order.

"You bad girl," I teased my wife with a smile.

"You have no idea," she replied. Her eyes twinkled.

I finally ordered my drink and our food from the menu. Barbara and I talked as we ate and drank, intermittently chatting with each of the bartenders as they circulated behind the counter serving the large crowd.

After we finished our food and our drinks, Barbara stood up and said "I need to make a stop. I'll be right back. Keep an eye on my purse will you please. And order me another, you know what I like." She kissed me, her tongue flicked between my lips sensuously before she pulled away and headed to the restroom. I flagged down the female bartenders to place our order.

"That's quite some lady you've got," she said as she mixed our drinks. There was a curious expression on her face; a mix of admiration, humor and a bit of warning.

"I'm pretty lucky," I answered.

"I'm sure you are," she replied and slid our drinks across the counter to me. Her gazed lingered on me just a little longer than I expected.

"Did you miss me?" Barbara's voice purred in my ear. She leaned in close to me as she wedged in toward her stool. Her breasts rubbed against my arm and something felt different. "Would you please hand me my purse?" she asked

Without looking up at her, I reached over to where she'd left it on her seat, reserving her spot in the over full bar. I put it on the counter as Barbara sat down.

"Thanks," she said and opened the bag. It was at that moment that I saw she was holding her bra in one hand.

My wife has 34 DD breasts, so even her skimpiest bras are substantial. Barbara made no attempt to disguise what she was doing out in the open at the bar. She tucked the lingerie into her handbag, but left the straps hanging out the top. There was no way anybody could miss it.

I turned to say something to Barbara. As I did, she leaned back into her chair and hooked her elbow over the top rail. The upper buttons of her blouse were undone, much lower than they had been when we'd left the house. I could easily see down into her cleavage and her unrestrained breasts swayed against her shirt; her nipples tented the pale, thin fabric. The sight was mesmerizing. I was temporarily speechless.

Barbara reached out and ran her thumb over my lips. "Drooling doesn't become you my dear." Her eyes sparkled with mirth. "Unless you want to drool on me. And then, I'd much prefer to feel that on the end of your tongue as it slides up and down my aching pussy." Barbara was talking quietly, but not so much that the other patrons around us couldn't hear. The guy immediately behind me stiffened as he heard what she said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him turn his head to look at us.

The way Barbara was sitting facing me, she could look over my shoulder. I saw her focus on the man's face. She kept her eyes on him as she leaned forward, put her hand on the back of my head, grabbed my hair with her fingers, and then nibbled my ear.

I closed my eyes and heard the guy gasp at about the same time I did.

"So hot," Barbara whispered in my ear as she let go of me and leaned back into her chair. As she released my hair she her hand drift down over my chest until it rested in my lap. She picked up her drink with her other hand and took a swallow.

I did my best to stay still and I don't think I moaned too loudly as she rubbed the bulge growing in my pants. When I opened my eyes I saw the three bartenders looking directly at us. The two guys were trying to stare without being obvious (it didn't work) while the female server's face was flushed red with excitement.

"Problem lover?" Barbara asked.

"No. Not at all," I said, trying to sound nonchalant, but failing miserably. My heart was racing.

"Didn't stir up anything?" she asked looking directly at me. She reached out to put her drink down on the counter and toyed with the bra straps hanging out from the edge of her purse, which was still sitting on the countertop. Barbara had bent forward toward the bar, much farther than was necessary. Her partially unbuttoned shirt gaped open and her breasts swung side to side. Her other hand stayed in my lap.

I gawked not caring who else might be watching. My wife was putting on a show, for me, for others, but mostly for her own enjoyment.

"Doesn't feel that way to me," she massaged my growing bulge. "Feels like you might have an issue here."

I was pinned in my seat under her hand. Had the barstool been all the way forward so that my lap was under the edge of the counter, what she was doing would have been completely hidden. But I'd pulled my chair part way back when she'd returned from the toilet, making room for her to slide into her own chair. I wasn't fully exposed, but a casual glance from a bystander would have easily revealed Barbara's hand job.

123456...9