The medical examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,310 Followers

'That examination is complete nurse,' the doctor said. 'Everything is fine but there seems to be a discharge that will need cleaning up from this patient.'

As soon as the doctor had finished speaking to the nurse I heard him leave the room.

'I told you that it would be OK didn't I,' said the nurse. 'Doctor Fowler really does have a good bedside manner with shy and nervous patients.'

I merely grunted in reply. I was feeling frustrated that I hadn't come when I was getting so close.

'We had better get that discharge cleaned up like the doctor said. Will you turn round and lie back on the examination table please.' The nurse asked.

I did as she asked and turned round and pulled myself up onto the table again. As I moved my pussy made a rude farting sound as some of the air that was trapped inside of me was expelled. I was so embarrassed that this happened in front of her and my cheeks went an even deeper shade of red. I made my self comfortable on the examination table lying on my back with the upper part of my body supported by the sloping headrest – it really was quite comfortable. The nurse moved to the end of the table.

'Pull your knees up all the way to your chest and open you legs for me.' she said.

I did as I was told. As I drew my legs up and apart my pussy opened up and I felt a trickle of warm sperm leak out from inside of me and run down towards my asshole. I felt so dirty opening myself up like this directly in front of the nurse.

The nurse was at the end of the examination table and as the sperm leaked out from the bottom of my pussy she quickly moved forward until she was directly between my legs. I could feel her hot breath on my inner thighs. I watched her as she moved in closer then her mouth enveloped my pussy and she started to lick and suck the doctor's sperm out from me. I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly as her tongue lapped up and down my wet slit. All I could see was her cascading blonde hair in between my open thighs. She licked from my asshole upwards cleaning up the sperm that had leaked out from me. I couldn't help myself and I reached down with my hands and pulled her in closer to me. I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her mouth into my smooth pussy. I felt her tongue darting out and probing as far as it could inside my sticky hole. She was gulping as she swallowed down the big wads of the doctor's sticky fresh sperm which was still oozing out from me.

The nurse was good with her tongue – it was certainly obvious that she had done this before! - and I could feel an orgasm staring to build. She must have sensed this as she moved her attention from my gaping hole and started to concentrate on licking my stiff little clit. She sucked it between her lips gently nibbling it between her teeth then flicked her tongue across it. I knew that if she didn't stop I was going to come soon. I clamped my legs tightly either side of her blonde head and as she rapidly flicked her tongue over my clit in small circular motions I couldn't help myself and moaned very loudly a few times, then let out some guttural whimpering noises as a massive orgasm shuddered through my body.

As I came down from the huge orgasm I relaxed my now sweaty thighs and Sally moved out from between my legs. She stood up and came over to the top of the examination table. Her mouth, lips and chin were shiny and wet with the combined juices from my pussy. I was still lying down as she leant over me and kissed me, forcing her tongue between my lips and into my mouth. We kissed for only a few seconds, but it was enough for me to taste my own tangy juices as well as the faint bleachy metallic flavour of the doctor's sperm.

'The examination is all finished now so please get yourself dressed and see yourself out.' She said, and then she turned and left the room.

I lay for a few minutes where I was getting my breath back after the huge orgasm I had just had. Eventually I swung myself round and sat on the side of the examination table. My underwear and skirt were still folded on the small chair where I had left them. I calmly dressed myself and got ready to leave the surgery.

I left the nurses room and walked back down the small corridor to the reception area to find my way out. The only people there were my next door neighbour Sally and her husband. I am very friendly with them. Sally is the practice manager of the local doctor's surgery, so she has the keys to use the premises out of hours!

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,310 Followers
12