The Medical Photographer

Story Info
Wife steps up.
2.1k words
4.37
21k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

This is the assignment that Mark and his wife have been waiting for. Mark is a photographer specializing in magazine photography. His wife is a writer and reporter. Boston Women's Hospital called to do a photo shoot for a new type Endocam for GYN exams. The photos will be going into the New England Journal of Medicine alone with an article written by his wife Cindy. The Hospital is supplying a Medical Training Associate (MTA) as a model. Mark and Cindy will make big money for this article, but they are on a very tight schedule, as they have to have everything done in a week. Cindy was concerned how she will feel watching this exam of the MTA, as she is a very shy person.

The Day of the Shoot came very quickly and Cindy followed Mark, with some trepidation, to the exam room to help him set up his equipment. She walked into the exam room and she felt embarrassed to think that she will witness a lady being examined today. She has never done any reporting like this before, she usually wrote manuals for schools, so that is why her husband thought this would be a good time for her to start writing for the medical journal to get her name known in this industry also.

By nine am Mark and Cindy had all the photographic equipment set up.

Cindy looking over all the medical equipment in the exam room thought. "I'm glad I'm not the MTA that will be receiving the exam today. It will be bad enough for me to watch it, so I can write the article."

"Hi my name is Mat Erickson I am the designer of this new piece of equipment. OH by the way the MTA will be here in about a half hour," Said the Doctor as he shook both of their hands.

"Why don't you give Cindy the information on the new Endocam?" Said Mark

The doctor and Cindy went to the desk in the room and the doctor started giving her information about the equipment. The doctor's pager went off. He called the number on the pager. It was the MTA she could not make it today as she had a conflict in her schedule.

"We have a problem. The MTA cannot make it today. We set this up over 3 weeks ago" Said the Doctor kind of upset.

"We need to have this story to the Journal in a week, what can we do?" Said Cindy.

"Can you call anyone else?" Asked Mark.

"Let me try to call a few of the other MTA's we have used before." Said the doctor.

After about a half hour and many phone calls the doctor came back to Mark and Cindy.

"I couldn't find anyone to do the photo shoot we may have to cancel." Said the doctor dejectedly as he wanted to have this article in the paper this month.

They were trying to figure out what to do. Cindy and Mark needed this also, as Mark refused a job for another magazine and Cindy refused to do a school manual.

"We need to get this photo shoot today." Said Cindy.

Mark and the Doctor looked at Cindy. She is about five foot six inches and with a very nice figure.

"Cindy you're going to write the article and you were going to have to ask the MTA what if felt like to have the exam right?" The doctor asked.

"Well yes." Said Cindy afraid where this was going.

Mark looked at the doctor and it hit him that Cindy could be the MTA.

"Cindy we need you to be the MTA." Said Mark

"No way could I do that for the camera, bad enough having to go to the doctor for a GYN exam once a year." Said Cindy.

"The MTA will get paid for this five hundred dollars for two hours work." Said the doctor.

"Come on Cindy you know we need to get this done today." Said Mark.

"I haven't come prepared to be examined today." Pleaded Cindy getting very scared presently.

"What do you need?" Said Mark.

"I need to take a shower, shave my pubic area and change clothes." Said Cindy feeling very humiliated now thinking about being on the table and everyone seeing her most personal area.

"The shower and the shaving you can take care of here. As far as changing clothes go you only need to change into a Johnny." Said the doctor.

"Come on Cindy. You can write the story better going through the exam and you will make an extra five hundred dollars in the process." Said Mark.

"Mark you know I get embarrassed when you see me naked." Pleaded Cindy turning red at the previous admission in front of the doctor.

"Tell you what Cindy. I will give you another five hundred dollars to be the MTA that will give you one thousand dollars for a two hour job, as I really need this article in the Journal of medicine this month." Said the doctor.

"Where is the Shower?" Said Cindy almost in tears she is so stressed presently.

The doctor pointed to a door at the back of the exam room. Cindy went to it opened the door and there was a large shower, and dressing area with a mirror and table. On the other wall were a few lockers and a toilet. She opened the cabinet near the shower and there was new razors all individually paged. She went to the locker and pulled her shirt over her head and hung it up. Unzipping her slacks she pulled them down and put them in the locker.

"Well here I go." She thought as she unhooked the latch on her bra, pulled it off her shoulders, and put it in the locker. Her nipples are getting hard; she was trying to convince herself that it was cold air in the room that made them hard. Cindy was having a hard time with her panties. It took all her resolve to hook her thumbs into the side of them and slide the garment down her legs. The last vestige of modesty landed in a puddle around her feet. She bent down to pick them up, Cindy could feel the cool air on her vagina. She could feel her face get warm with embarrassment as she thought about the coming exam. Cindy threw her panties in the locker on top of her bra.

Walking naked by the mirror, on her way to the shower, she stopped to look at her image in it, this brought color to her cheeks again. She is a pretty lady, Cindy put her hands under her breasts, pushed them up and together but her breasts were not that big, but she was proud of her large nipples, Cindy thought blushing.

Getting into the shower after she adjusted the water, she washed, paying particular attention to her breasts and her pubic area. She washed them for longer than needed. Cindy was becoming aroused. She stopped as she didn't want the doctor to notice her arousal. Getting the razor she started to shave her legs checking them to make sure they were smooth. Cindy put one leg on the bench; she put her fingers in her vagina to pull it tight to shave it. Cindy could feel her vagina becoming moist again. She pulled her other vaginal lip tight to shave it also. Finally she shaved her pubic mound leaving an isometric triangle of hair pointing down to her flower of life.

While in the shower Cindy heard the door open to the dressing room.

"Cindy could you come out so I can see if you need to shave your vaginal area?" Said the doctor.

Shocked Cindy opened the door to the shower stall and stood under the shower with her hands by her sides. The doctor looked her over and told her to trim her vaginal area a little more then he closed the door to the shower. She was shaving herself while feeling humiliated at having to stand to be inspected by the doctor who she just met less than an hour and a half ago.

Cindy finished showering and took a towel that was there. She wiped herself dry, taking particular care wiping her breasts and vaginal area. She then realized that there was no Johnny in the room to put on.

"There is no Johnny to put on and the towel is not large enough to cover me." Cindy said as she opened the door to call to the doctor.

"Come on out like you are." Said Mark.

Cindy gathering all the strength she could muster put her arm across her breasts and used her hand to cover her pubic area. She was embarrassed as she walked out to meet the doctor and her husband. Less than two hours ago she was a reporter doing a story, now she is a MTA, naked, getting ready to have her husband take pictures of her vagina. She walked to where the Doctor and Mark were and stood by the exam table. The doctor was setting up the equipment.

"This we will be inserting in your vagina. You will be able to see the interior of your vagina to your cervix." The doctor said as he showed her a long wand that was attached to a monitor looking something like a cock with a light on the end.

"That is quite large will it fit in my vagina?" said Cindy with trepidation in her voice.

"We will use KY if needed it will slip right in." Said the doctor.

"Lets get going we have a lot of work to do." Said Mark.

Cindy mounted the exam table. The doctor positions the stirrups and helped Cindy put her feet in them. Mark was taking pictures of the process. The doctor spread the stirrups as far as they would go comfortably for Cindy exposing her flower of life to the camera and the doctor.

Cindy closed her eyes thinking. "This is not happening to me this is all a nightmare. I will be up in a minute or so."

Opening her eyes she realized this was really happening to her. The doctor putting KY on her vagina now she could feel the cold greasy feeling on her pussy. He put his fingers in her vagina and spread her so that he could insert the wand. She could feel the cold hard object pushing into her vaginal opening past the outer lips. It slid in almost to her cervix. Cindy was becoming excited presently digging her fingers into the exam table. It was humiliating her that the wand was exciting her and being photographed was exciting her also. Her breath was becoming labored. Mark and the doctor noticed this. The doctor worked the instrument in on out of her vagina, seeing the interior of her pussy on the monitor and explaining to her what he was doing so she could write the article, but the only thing that Cindy wanted to do now was have an orgasm.

The doctor raised up the head of the exam table to let Cindy see the monitor. There was the interior of her vagina on screen and Mark was photographing it as the doctor was explaining what he was doing. Cindy could not keep her mind on what he was saying she had to have an orgasm or go crazy. She grabbed the wand away from him and started to work it in and out of her like a dildo. She had an orgasm in a matter of seconds. This took the two men by surprise, but Mark kept on filming anyway.

"There now you can continue." She told the doctor. Cindy had a satisfied, but embarrassed smile on her face as the doctor moved the wand around in her vagina. It was a matter of another five minutes and the exam was finished.

"We are done. You can get up now. Cindy, you did a great job" Said the doctor.

Cindy went over to the desk and retrieved her note pad, sat back down on the exam table and started writing notes. Mark looked up from packing his equipment and he saw is formally shy wife sitting on the exam table with one foot in the stirrup. This exposed her vaginal area to all that cared to look at her. She asked questions and the doctor did the part of the exam she didn't understand again. Cindy got back in the stirrups to let her husband examine her. She decided she enjoyed this and she will probably have this part of their sex play from time to time.

"Can I call you if I need a MTA." The doctor asked.

"Yes, I guess so, as long as Mark doesn't mind." Said Cindy as she was walking back to the dressing area to get her clothes.

They followed her and watched, as she dressed. She threw her bra and panties to her husband. She is still horny.

"Wow what a difference a few hours makes." Thought Mark.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers