The Medical Record

Story Info
Loving couple's lives change.
12.5k words
3.97
140.9k
33

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
403 Followers

Chapter 01: A Truly Loving Couple.

This is a true story, altered only enough to protect the identity of my wife and our close friends who are also included in one or more or the chapters.

I'm what's called a locum tenens physician. All that means is that I work at clinics on an interim or part time as needed basis. I used to have a regular office and go to the hospital to treat my patients but that's all past history now. That was too time consuming. Now, I just go to work in some one else's office or clinic, do the best I can and come home with no more responsibility until the next day: no dickering with insurance companies, no hiring or firing of employees, no balancing the books, no inventory control. This all means no business headaches. Now I can be just a doctor, practicing what I was trained to be and do. I am happy.

I'm 42, married for 22 years to the same loving wife. My name is Jon Williamson and my wife is Janet. I'm 69 inches tall and weigh a full145 pounds wet. Janet is 63 inches tall and 140 pounds. She has full B sized cups while I sport an eight and a half thin inches of manhood with an upwards curve. Neither of us are hairy individuals. I have, for the last seven years, kept my pubic area shaved. Janet, on the other hand, has a lovely thick golden pubic bush.

As unusual as it may seem, both of us were true virgins when we got married. Our nuptial bed truly was white until it was soiled by the little bleeding associated with a ruptured hymen. That's another story.

We were truly committed to the other's well being. Our definition of marital love is "an unbreakable commitment to the other's life and best interests." Love, to us, was not a primary emotion, but a commitment. In better times and in difficulty, the commitment was something we could count on from the other.

Our two children are now in college away from home. Don't think I'm some Tarzan or Gregory Peck. I'm just an ordinary guy with an ordinary lovely woman as a loving wife. She is my life and she tells me I'm her "one and only."

Janet is a wonderful wife and mother. She is a little overweight but I call her little abdominal ring of fat "my love handles." She is wonderful in bed. She is not really gorgeous but her lips are full and her other lips are so soft. I love her with all my heart and she loves me. We are extremely happy together.

Janet keeps a full bush, trimmed only at the margins. Her pubic hair is the color of her golden head hair. Her pubic hair is just kinky enough to resist flattening during intercourse. Even tight panties wont mash her pubic hair up against her pubis or labia. I love it because it gives me that slightly rough feeling when pumping her. Her soft full labia give way to my penis in just the perfect way as I enter her.

After the last child, she had some "touch up" vaginal surgery that made her tight again. She tells me that is her special gift to me. I'm not one to object and thank her for thinking about me that way.

Her doctor had had to take her off the pill due to side effects. I gifted her with a vasectomy. She really likes the feel of my uncovered cock. I hated wearing a condom to. Sometimes we make love by cuddling and playing with each other's body. Orgasms are not always necessary, especially when we are really tired.

Sometimes we just flirt with each other. We do this in public, at home and in front of our parents, children and friends.

At times the flirting leads to caressing and deep kissing. Touching sexually is done in private most of the time. Depending on our mood and time of day and energy level, we may go into extended foreplay. Gradually we disrobe each other taking turns on removing the other's clothes. With each bit of clothing revealing more, our hands and lips come into action.

I love to have my nipples played with just as she does. This invariably leads to harder erections and juicing. As the last piece of underwear is removed, we embrace, my cock at full mast pressing on her stomach. She takes hold of it while I suck a nipple. Slowly she masturbates me then pushes my tip into her upper crease. I press forward as she holds me against her clit. I slip between her legs unless she or I press my cock up and into her vagina.

We have learned how to bring our mutual sexual arousal to gradually increasing tempo and hold it there at the pre-climax phase. It's a little game we play to see who can stay the longest. Usually I succumb first and as I climax she lets herself go in mutual orgasms.

We love to play in the shower. This means fucking standing up. I have to really hold on to her because her orgasm makes her legs go weak. After an intense stand up orgasm, we will go to bed and continue on for another hour or so, playing, caressing, sucking and just enjoying penis in vagina sensations. I rarely have more than one but intense orgasm. Janet can have several.

We have one special technique that will always bring us both to climax. This has to be done in bed with me on top. When we are both very lubricated and fully erect, her clitoris will be sticking out and down with about half an inch of her clitoris free of its hood. She will tell me she is ready to climax and pull her labia back to reveal her long engorged clit. I will hold my cock and push it up onto her clitoris with the clitoris entering my penis about half an inch. We can only do this just before reaching climax because the intense feelings push us both into writhing and gasping.

Just as she is climaxing I usually re-enter her vagina in a fast deep thrust that releases my pressures. She shakes and gasps and writhes; her vaginal spasms seem to suck my cock dry. I then collapse on her, mixing our sweat. All during this time we are talking to each other about how great the other is doing. I can't imagine how another partner could satisfy me like she does. Our love and trust makes the sex so very special.

We don't do anal. We have talked about it and even tried it but neither of us really wanted to. It was just an experiment. She now likes to do oral on me and that's very okay with me. I do love to give her pleasure orally also. She really comes alive within a few minutes of attention to her vulva. This makes me more than ready. We have done every position in every room.

We both enjoy her doing just a little light flirting. It's in her personality. A psychiatrist might say she is mildly histrionic. When we were first dating it bothered me but over the years she has proved to be ever faithful to me. She never lets the flirting get to the point of touching her breasts or butt or French kissing. Well, that was until just recently.

I think both of us are romanticists. We both enjoy scented candles and soft music, a walk together hand in hand, watching the sunset together, a fine meal with some wine: all these bring joy and contentment to our lives. Extended foreplay and usually only single orgasms are our way with each other. Afterwards snuggling makes us one.

We have a very good friend who is a clinical psychologist. He and his wife are regularly over at our modest suburban home for dinner and a few drinks, a movie or card game and lots if interaction. Many are the times I have delved into his vast storehouse of knowledge to strengthen our marriage. As a result, Janet and I have developed very good communications between ourselves and with them.

We both feel so secure and trusting with the other. We frequently tell each other how blest we are with the other and the marriage we have. It's not beauty or wild sex that makes our marriage happy. Now we have our share of innovative sex and we do anything to please the other as long as we both are comfortable with it. She is a loving and devoted wife. I try to be exactly that as her husband to her. We live happily, sharing life enjoying the good upper middle class American life.

Some years ago we talked about getting another person or couple involved in our intimate sex lives. We both soundly rejected the idea as being unnecessary and potentially damaging. In spite of this, we have still mentioned it as fantasies but reassured each other it was just that and nothing either of us wanted to act on. Things do change with time though and this was one of them that we were re-evaluating.

Chapter 02: Does The Medical Record Lie?

This is a continuation of a true story slightly altered to protect those involved.

In Chapter 01 I tried to tell you of our perfect life together. Things do change in time though.

Looking back, we haven't always had such great communications. We have had to work hard at it. We didn't have great sex to start with either. Sure we did it and both enjoyed it but both of us were so backward sexually when we got married that we didn't talk much about our wants to the other.

Missionary style was our only style. Perhaps our sex could be best described as "very vanilla." Satisfying but it became somewhat boring also.

Then, about seven years ago, we began to open up. Our sex life really blossomed and grew in leaps and bounds over the course of about six months. She started it by telling me how she wanted to have sex in different positions, at different times of the day and various locations. She went down on me one night for the first time while we were fooling around in our much less inspiring foreplay.

Wow, I was so embarrassed at first but she said she really loved it and, to be honest, so did I.

Then she asked me to eat her out. I hadn't seriously considered cunnilingus with her before. That was something that even with our great communications I was not comfortable discussing even with her.

I was really hesitant at first but she taught me how to please her. I asked her how she learned these new things and she told me she had been reading some books and talking to some of her many female friends. Well, I loved it all. I joked about her maybe learning from some young stud. She didn't appreciate me suggesting that she had done that. Let me tell you there is nothing like learning from a newly energized and sexually educated very sexual loving wife.

The kids finally graduated and our home was empty again. She began to go with me when I went out of town for more than a few nights. I substituted or filled in at different clinics around the states. We lived in rural and urban settings. We lived among the Indians and in the rural far north in the winter times. We lived in all sorts of weird places as I worked days and had evening and weekends with her. She toured and visited while I worked then we would meet at our motel or go out. She did miss her friends as I did.

Ultimately I began to work closer to home so we could stay at our own house nights. After several years of this we both tired of the travel and being away from friends and neighbors.

For the past several years we have had couples our age over on an almost a weekly basis for dinner, a drink, cards or a flick and sometimes a little dancing in our front room. We have four couples that we consider good friends. One couple is a lot closer. They are Bob and Jennifer whom I mentioned earlier. They are the average nondescript mid-forty couple with warm personalities, smiles and open communications among us.

Over the past year Janet and I have gotten to flirting a little more seriously with them. They each flirt back. We banter back and forth with light sexual insinuations and double meaning phrases. We laugh together and the girls always meet with hugs and cheek kisses for the guys. Jennifer is stacked where as Janet has only full size B-cups. Her nipples are always up turned and perky. Her breasts have no sag whatever. Janet has some old stretch marks. I expect Jennifer does too. She says she has but has never shown them off. Bob and I enjoy touching and caressing the arms of the other's wife. We do this mainly when we are playing cards at our small fold up card table.

We get comfortable after dinner by slipping off our shoes and socks. I have caught Janet rubbing her barefoot toes playing with Bob's bare feet. I took the cue and returned the favor with her and with Jennifer also. Janet says she enjoys his attention. She is okay with me doing the same to Jennifer.

When possible, which seems to be more and more frequently, I try to hold Jennifer's hello and goodbye hugs just a little too long to feel her warm breasts pressed into my chest. Janet has noticed and says that she and Bob also hold just a little longer than necessary. We have talked with each other about all this in private. We both agree that we enjoy it. We know Bob and Jennifer talk about this in private.

Occasionally Janet and I talk about doing more with Bob and Jennifer. I know we both had our secret thoughts that we confessed to each other but we both knew that nothing more could happen without discussing it among the four of us together and openly.

I developed excellent relationships with several local clinics so I almost always had as much work as I wanted but I never had to work when I didn't want to.

For the past two weeks I have been working at a clinic in a town about 50 miles away. It is an easy drive on the interstate. The clinic staff and I get along famously. I get along fine with the three other doctors. I work part time while they are recruiting for a fourth doctor to replace one that moved away.

One day the front office was very understaffed. Patient flow was suffering as a result. Patients were being rescheduled for another day. I went to the front to get the list of patients I was to see that afternoon and then into the files to withdraw the needed charts. One patient was named Williamsen. Now my last name is Williamson. That is just one letter difference and that one is at the terminal part of the name.

As I was hunting for the medical record - the chart, I noticed an old chart next to it. I could hardly believe the name on it. It was exactly like my wife's name. Now I know there must be a thousand Janet Williamson charts as her name is not really uncommon. I was intrigued. I looked at the birth date on the chart tab. Oddly enough this woman was the exact same age as my wife. Now that WAS very unusual. The charts are filed by last name, first two letters of the first name and then the date of birth.

I looked around and still no one was watching me so I pulled the chart and looked more carefully at the patient data sheet. I was astounded. It really was my wife's chart. I looked around again, still no one watching me.

I pulled the Williamsen chart and put it on top of my wife's chart and went to the office I was using. Since it was busy that afternoon, I waited until I was finished to peruse my wife's chart. I wondered why she would have driven fifty miles to come to this clinic when she had a regular doctor in our slightly larger home town.

I felt a little guilty spying on my wife's confidential chart. What I was doing was not only unethical but was illegal. All these new laws about confidentiality had gone overboard. Even a husband couldn't get medical information about his wife without her written consent nevertheless, my curiosity was aroused. I figured I could replace her chart without being noticed since the front office was understaffed. I felt some guilt sneaking a peek at her medical record but this was all new to me. She had never told me about this.

Opening the chart I saw it had been several years since my wife had been a patient here. Her dates of visits dated from about eight years ago over a course of three years, ending 5 years ago.

On the patient information sheet there was a copy of her driver's license with her picture. I was sure this was her chart now.

Looking into her medical history I about pooped in my pants. Here was an initial entry for a missed menstrual period complete with a positive pregnancy test. I gasped for I had had a vasectomy after our last child some 12 years before that. There was a note about a referral to a local gynecologist. The reason was not recorded but the implication clearly was that she had had a pregnancy termination. I read on in secret.

The next visit was some six months later when she returned for routine female exam and prescription renewal for birth control pills. It was now obvious she had been in a sexual relationship with another man or men without my knowledge. She got a one month prescription with five refills and a return appointment for six months. Her medical record showed no visits for anything except routine six month follow up visits and renewal of her birth control pills.

On one visit, now some three years after her initial visit she came in for the treatment of a sexually transmitted disease. Then there was a follow up visit six weeks later. Her exam and labs showed that she was "clean." That was the last visit and it was five years ago.

I had no prior knowledge of any of this. We had such great communications between us that I couldn't believe what I was reading but it was there in black and white, clear as day. The obvious implication was that she had had a sexual liaison or liaisons that lasted over a period of at least three years. Perhaps it had begun lots earlier than her first visit for the pregnancy and its termination.

I was flabbergasted. Our beautiful marriage had been sullied. I had been cuckolded. She had had some strange. Maybe she had had lots of strange?

Now I was pretty sure where she had learned all about oral sex and different positions. She had enjoyed those with someone else before me. Then she brought those into our marriage relationship. Now don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed this new sex but the idea that she had learned and first experienced it with other men, while cuckolding me, was devastating.

Apparently it was over, or was it? She had no visits in five years. The last visit was just about the time she began taking computer courses and stopped doing temp work.

Hm ... I was thinking back. Her first clinic visit was when I was still in solo practice and so busy I could hardly think straight. I remember why I had quit practice. I never got home and when I did I was pooped and the phone rang at just the wrong times. I was beginning to get the picture. It was about that time that my wife was urging me to change things. She didn't know what or how but we had to have more time together. That's when I first heard of locum tenens companies that arranged for available doctors and needy clinics to get together.

Janet, that's my wife, had taken several assignments through a "temp" agency. She was a very good secretary so she could work as much as she wanted to. Her "temp" job was what alerted me to the possibilities of doing that kind of work as a doctor.

Still she didn't have the right to go outside our marriage. She certainly had and certainly had not told me about it. I thought, "so much for our perfect communications in our marriage."

For the first time in our marriage I was confronted with what appeared to be hard evidence of infidelity. I could not believe what I was reading. It was impossible that she had cheated on me. I wanted so much not to believe what was confronting me in black and white. The emotional conflict between the written evidence and my belief that it just couldn't be true had me so upset I couldn't think straight.

While no one watched, I copied her medical chart visits then carefully and secretly filed her chart back in the chart rack.

I finished the day with a heavy heart. The hour's drive home was filled with questions. I felt that the beauty of our marriage had been tarnished. What was once pristine and an example to all of how a couple can live in total marital bliss was suddenly a lie. Until today, we had what I thought was a perfect marriage.

I could never recall anything to suggest her infidelity. We had a wonderful life together. Our sex was not hot and satisfying. Our sharing seemed to be in depth. In short, I was perfectly happy in our marriage until today. I didn't want all this to change. Truth and trust was our foundation.

RealDoc
RealDoc
403 Followers