The Medical Record

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers

Janet thought for a moment then replied, "About ten years ago, when Sis was still drinking, she had a car accident and smashed her teeth. She has false uppers, a dental plate. Would that help in any way?"

"If she had anesthesia for the abortion, that would be noted in the anesthesia sheet. Let's follow this lead."

"Janet, please call Sis and ask her to meet me alone sometime in the immediate future. I'll ask her and if this all checks out, perhaps we can get the anesthesia record. Dental plates are always taken out before anesthesia. It's been five years so getting the records may be difficult. Until I see written proof of your tale, I'll have lingering doubts. I really do want to believe you."

Janet called Sis. Fortunately her husband was going out of town overnight, leaving the following day. I could meet her Sunday evening at her place.

I told Janet she could not come along this time. I wanted not only to get her sister to get the anesthesia record, I wanted to verify everything about what Janet had told me. The story was too incredible not to verify.

Janet and I snuggled that night but did not have sex. I knew she wanted to and told me so but I told her I didn't feel like it with this entire story still unresolved. She pouted and told me I should trust her. I wanted to in the very worst way.

Sis and I met the next day (Sunday) at her house. She did have a frontal dental plate. She took it out and showed it to me. She had had anesthesia for the abortion and remembers taking her frontal upper incisor plate out. That was the one and only time she took it out other than at home. She pleaded with me not to tell anyone about her dental plate. I agreed readily. She agreed to go the clinic the next day and ask to get a copy of the anesthesia sheet, if she could. I thanked her and left for home.

Upon arriving at home, Janet met me at the door with her usual embrace. I hugged her back sincerely.

"Jon, I'm really sorry about all this. It's all my fault for loaning my ID to my sister. I'll never do anything that stupid again." I agreed as to its stupidity.

I didn't have to work that next week. Janet was busy on and off at her computer and on the phone with clients. Life went on as if nothing serious had happened. Since I was home Tuesday afternoon and more than a little horny, I went in and interrupted her at her computer.

"Turn it off for a few minutes, Janet." I insisted gently. "I want to show you how much I trust you."

She knew what that meant. She logged off, stood and came on to me. We stood making out, kissing and touching and caressing and saying nice things about the other. Her lips pressed to mine and our tongues danced. We found our way to the bedroom anticipating.

The phone rang with my finger in Janet's pussy. I was horny as hell and the damn phone rings. I answered. It was Sis.

"Jon, I have great news for you and Janet. Listen, I can fax this to you but I wanted to tell you that I just got a copy of the anesthesia report. I had to drive to the woman's clinic to get it as they would not mail or fax it to me. There is a clear entry that my dental plates were removed and then given back to me. Is this going to be the proof you need?"

I practically yelled, "YES."

I hugged Janet until she cried out that I was hurting her. She was equally ecstatic. We almost forgot that Sis was still on the phone.

"Sis, fax or mail it to us ASAP." I grinned and sighed in great relief. I could hardly believe the relief I had. I kissed Janet another deep kiss. She gripped my hardening penis and said, "I told both your heads that you should trust me." I slipped my hand into her bra and massaged her left breast and kissed her again.

Sometimes an unwanted interrupting phone call at just the wrong time can be just the right call at just the right time.

We continued our foreplay and snuggling sitting on the bed in our bedroom. I rolled her over onto her back continuing to kiss her lips and neck while playing with her nipple under her bra.

"Tonight," I whispered to Janet who was snuggled tight to me, "I want to go to Luigi's Italian restaurant. Let's let the wine flow freely and take a taxi both ways. I want to celebrate my freedom from suspicion. With my trust fully restored, tonight will be the perfect time for us to have the most incredible love making session of our marriage.

Janet was quick to accept. "I can hardly wait. I'm horny enough to make love to you right now."

Then she giggled, rubbed my penis and whispered to me, "We can also talk about and come to terms about our fantasy with Bob and Jennifer becoming a reality."

I think she was just a little too quick to answer and a little too sure of her answer. Why would she bring that up right now? She was right but seemed just a wee bit to ready to get on with it?

I called and made reservations for two. Then I called for a cab time to take us later. "Let's shower, Janet. Maybe we will have to take another one later." I laughed and headed toward the bathroom, shedding my clothes as I went.

"Can we celebrate a little in the shower as an appetizer for the full celebration after dinner?" I queried.

Her response was a rapid shedding of her clothes and shoving me into the shower. We made love right there and then under the warm water as we bathed each other. I pressed her to the shower wall, bending my head a little to suck each nipple. Her nipples became rigid as she moaned for more. She was as horny as I was. I fingered her. She was wet and not just from the shower. Her clit was bulging. She lifted her lifted up her left leg to my hip. I pressed her harder to the wall as I held her left leg on my right hip.

My erect long shaft pressed onto her tummy. She held my shaft, kissed me full lipped as she guided me into her vagina. I might be thin but my length makes standing sex easy. Entering her is such a pleasure, her curly pubic hair tickling my tip then my shaft as it slips effortlessly into her warm tight ribbed vagina. Pressing fully into her again she moaned, tossed her head and grimaced. Our breathing became faster. I could feel the familiar pressure building to new heights.

She whispered, "I'm going to cum. Hurry, fill me."

She thrust against me and began to shiver and shake violently. I lunged one time, spearing her pussy and pinning her body to the wall. With that final deep thrust, I was buried into her depths. Her spasms sucked the last drop of cum and energy from me.

Her orgasm was so hard her legs gave way. Unexpectedly, we fell to the floor, entwined in ecstasy.

We had to shower in earnest after sitting on the shower floor, laughing at our plight - two bodies crumpled together on the floor in hog heaven together.

I washed her gently and thoroughly. She finished with a careful wash of her pussy. Then she washed me. She spent more time than necessary washing my shaft. After turning off the shower water, she knelt, took my shaft in her mouth sucked and licked, caressed my balls then stood and told me that tonight, after dinner and dancing and too much wine, we would celebrate again.

I smiled, hugged her wet body to mine, kissed her and said, "I love you. Let's talk about our aborted night with Bob and Jennifer while enjoying Italian salad."

The End of "The Medical Record."

*

Be sure to read the next episode of our true first foursome with Bob and Jennifer, but was it Janet's first time with Bob?

Stay tuned. Give me feedback please.

RealDoc

RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers