The Medieval Festival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so different from most of the people here," Laurel replied.

"How so?"

"Well, there's this weird thing with a lot of the couples. They go out and play, but they don't want to acknowledge it. So there's a lot of hiding and running. A lot of shame. It's odd. I've been coming to events for 8 years, and when I was supposedly on the market again, I've met very few guys I'd actually fuck. Very few."

"That just seems so counter to the idea of sex as fun and enjoyable," Luke replied.

"It is." And with that, she kissed him again. They bantered a bit for a few minutes, and eventually, Luke started to find himself recovering, so he reached down and began playing a bit with her pussy, which was still wet from their last round. As he pushed two fingers into Laurel, Kiana walked in.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized. "I'm Kiana."

"Laurel," which came out a bit breathy as he sawed his digits in and out a bit.

"I didn't mean to interrupt," she replied, "but I need to do this." And with that, she reached across and kissed Luke. She saw the recognition as he tasted another woman's juices on her. "That's Tika. We ended up fooling around by accident tonight, but she wanted you to know that she's dying to jump your bones in a couple of weeks when we go see them."

"Mmm..." Luke responded. He was definitely keen to fuck Tika, and was happy to know it was going to happen.

"But, in the meantime, it looks like you've got something gorgeous occupying you," Kiana continued, bending down to kiss his cock and licking his length. "And it tastes pretty good."

Luke unconsciously increased his fingering speed, as Laurel managed to spit out "We were bad, sorry, I fucked him bareback. I'm safe, though."

Kiana hadn't unlocked eyes with Luke, enjoying watching this show. "That's okay. Normally I would say no to that, but I trust his judgement."

Luke bent down and started to lick her clit. Laurel felt herself climbing, as Kiana hiked her skirt up and began playing with her pussy. "Enjoying the show?" she managed to get out between gasps.

"God yes. I can't wait to watch him fuck you," she shot back..

The attention on her clit and the erotic thrill of the situation sent Laurel over the edge, as she quickly came with a mighty growl. She grabbed his arm, and as he crawled up, she quickly guided him into her. He entered her in one stroke, and began sawing in her with serious force. He bent down and took one breast into his mouth, and Kiana quickly pounced on the other one. They both kept up steady sucking and licking on her nipples, and within a minute she was cumming hard again. "Holy shit!" she screamed, and Kiana quickly reached up and kissed her.

"It's so hot watching you fuck my man. I hope I can see it again after this weekend."

"I...think...I'll...have to...definitely...fuck...him...AGAIN!!" she bellowed, as another mighty cum ripped through her.

"Good," Luke grunted, "I need to have you again. You're incredible!"

"Bend me over!" she commanded, her eyes ablaze.

Luke quickly moved her into doggy, thrusting into her and hitting a rhythm and force, his hips clapping against her ass. She started with little staccato barks, and as he drew his hand back and spanked her ass hard on each cheek, she came again. He reached down and twisted a nipple, then tugged on it and grabbed the other one, and felt her clench around his pole again. Finally, Kiana quickly stripped off and decided to move under her, going to work on her clit with zeal. Laurel quickly buried her head in Kiana's pussy, and they were locked in a 69 as Luke pounded away. As Kiana moved to lick Luke's balls, then back up to Laurel's clit, Laurel came one more time with an intense contraction, and the whole thing sent Luke over the edge as he emptied his balls deep into her. He slowly kept going, enjoying the sensation of her sex and the aftershocks that ripped through her, and as he flagged and finally slipped out, Kiana quickly took his cock in her mouth, cleaning him off as she held on to Laurel's leg. Then, just as quickly, she scooted back up and began licking Laurel, slowly eating their combined juices out of her pussy. Laurel groaned with appreciation, and as she disengaged, she bent down and kissed her, enjoying a bit of the cum mixture still in her mouth. "Yummy."

Nothing was said for a minute, as they all laid in the afterglow for a minute. Finally, Laurel made her way over to her bag, and produced a business card. "I have to get back to my tent. My friend and I are sharing one, and I really don't feel like telling her what I've been doing all night. But I'd like to get together sometime soon."

Luke looked at it, giggling. "You're a lawyer?"

"Yeah. Call me if you ever need a contract proofed."

"Will do." He dug in his wallet, and gave her one of his own cards. "Maybe we can get together next week?"

"I'm free on Sunday," she offered.

"Fine. We live in west Portland, in Beaverton. Is that convenient for you?"

"I live in Beaverton as well."

"Perfect. Dinner, and then you can come back to our place."

She leaned in, kissed him with a fire, then did the same to Kiana. She got up and quickly threw her dress back on. "I can hardly wait." And with that, she walked out the door flap, blew them both a kiss, and walked out. Kiana grinned, and glanced over at Luke.

"What?" he asked.

"Best. Event. EVER!" she said with a laugh. He hopped on her, kissing her as they lazily made out.