The Medieval Festival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's right," Kiana piped up, getting back into the spirit. "You've only opened up one of her holes. Which one do you want to use first?"

Luke thought for a second. Kiana didn't really like anal play except on very rare occasions, so he said "Her ass." He quickly positioned himself behind her, putting on a condom and lubing up. Slowly, he pulled the dildo out, and pushed in to her asshole. She gasped a bit upon first insertion, as he worked himself in gradually. He didn't want to hurt her, since he was a fair bit thicker than the dildo she had just had up there, but as he felt her start to loosen up, he began to give just a bit more force at first.

"Are you enjoying that, slave?" Kiana asked.

"God yes, he feels so good up my shithole."

"You like a big thick cock in your ass?"

"I love it, mistress. It's amazing."

"Tell him you love it."

"I love your cock in my asshole, master. You can have my ass anytime you want, day or night, it's yours!"

"What about your pussy?" Luke asked.

"All my holes are open to you, master!"

Luke plowed her ass steadily and solidly, enjoying every plunge. She was tight, but not to the painful point some girls get when they get assfucked, he thought. And, with the regular yelps she was giving off, as well as the lubrication from her pussy he could feel on his balls, it was clear she was loving this. He slowed for a second so that he could reach around and snake his thumb up her pussy, and as he did so, he pressed down on her g-spot, immediately feeling her pussy and ass clench with another cum as she again lost part of her equilibrium, crying out and clenching so hard on his thumb and cock he felt pain.

Kiana abruptly brought her hand down on Mina's ass with a crack again. "You didn't ask if you could cum!"

"I'm sorry mistress."

"I told you to ask first, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry mistress, I just got carried away and forgot."

Luke could feel her ass contracting a bit and her pussy lubing more against his balls. This really seemed to be getting her off. "You're right, Kiana. How should we punish her?"

Kiana came into view, slowly pulling on the strap-on. "I think we need to fill your other hole while master pounds your ass."

"No mistress, don't make me take it in both holes at once!"

"Quiet slut!" Kiana yelled as she pulled her hair, forcing the dildo down her throat. As she began fucking her mouth, Luke began to pump into her ass again. They continued in this rhythm for a minute, until Kiana forced her up a bit as she laid under her. Luke pulled out, helping to position Mina so that she could take the dildo in her pussy, adjusting her hips and legs a bit, and then re-lubed and slowly sunk back into her ass. He let Kiana start a little rhythm until he began to resume his force and former speed. By this point Mina was grunting hard in an almost staccato fashion, clearly enjoying the attention from both the real and fake cock filling her.

"You enjoying this?!" he barked, getting a bit into the game.

"Yes master! I love being stretched for you both."

As he glanced down, he noticed Kiana attacking her breasts, which were moving around forcefully from the rough fucking she was getting. "You like being a double penetrated slut, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes master!"

"You like the feeling of your pussy and ass being opened up at the same time?"

"I love being this full, master. It's amazing!"

Luke could feel the dildo in her pussy through the wall between her pussy and ass, and the added stimulation was intensely interesting. Her regular groans and moans were intensifying the situation, but he wanted to get her to cum again before anything else happened.

"You want to cum again, don't you?"

"Yes master, please!"

"If we keep fucking you like this, will you cum?"

"Soon master, I'm really close!"

"What will you do for me if I let you cum?"

"Absolutely anything, master!"

"And for me?" Kiana piped up.

"Anything mistress!"

"Okay slave," she said, pounding up at Mina's pussy with sudden force, "you can cum!"

Luke reached down and tweaked her nipples, and that did it, as Mina flooded them both with her pussy juice, clenching hard with both holes, and as she did, Luke rode the wave, grabbing on to her hips and pounding her hard. Unexpectedly, his own climax hit him suddenly, and he shot off abruptly with her, feeling a sudden head rush and having to steady himself against her ass as he tried not to pass out.

Slowly, they disengaged. Kiana crawled up to him, still wearing the slick strap-on, and kissed him, pulling off the condom. "Did you enjoy that?" he whispered to her.

"It was fun for a change. I didn't cum or anything, but I enjoyed the role play." She turned and spoke up. "Mina, you can break character for a bit. Was that good for you?"

"Oh god yes, I cum so hard when I'm getting it in both holes," she said with a gigantic grin. "Tika and Harold DP me from time to time, though I'd really like to take two cocks at once some time, if you're game."

"That could be a lot of fun," Luke mused, crashing back on the bed to take a breather.

They laid together and chatted for a bit, enjoying the afterglow, munching on a couple of snacks. After a few minutes, Kiana stretched, got up, and stood over Mina. "I think I need to see you suck cock again and get fucked like a good obedient whore."

Mina looked back at her, beaming. "Yes mistress!" She almost sprang up and went right over to Luke. He sat up, and as she went to bent down to his somewhat recovering penis, he reached up, stopping her for a kiss. She didn't hesitate at all, immediately opening her mouth and allowing his tongue entrance. It was weird to realize that he had just fucked her ass and had his way with her body, but not kissed her yet. As their tongues dueled, he reached down and played with her breasts again, enjoying her nipples and the little groans she was already emitting. "Are you going to pound my slutty pussy, master?" she asked, her eyes positively glowing.

"Yes. I'm going to fuck your pussy sore."

She groaned, pushing her clit against his leg. He could feel her already lubing liberally, leaving a trail of her moisture along him. He reached down, pushing a finger into her, and began slowly but insistently fingering her. She threw her head back and moaned, and he responded by quickly pushing another finger inside her warm, velvety sex.

"You make too much noise, slut," Kiana piped up. "Put something in your mouth and fix that."

"Yes mistress!" In a flash, she was eagerly taking Luke's fat cock into her mouth, working to put all of it in her throat. She wasted little time, going from the first suck to a full-on oral assault in about five seconds. Luckily for Luke, while she was able to handle his endowment with ease and eagerness, she wasn't particularly articulate or skilled, so while he was enjoying the novel experience of almost no resistance during head, he wasn't in any danger of blowing his load prematurely. He luxuriated back, letting her go to town for a couple of minutes before piping up.

"Enough. Climb up on top."

"Yes master." She quickly scooted up, lined up her opening, and sank onto him quickly. She gave herself a few strokes to get accustomed to him, then began bouncing on his cock.

"Do you like his cock, slave?" Kiana asked.

"Oh, it's perfect mistress. It fills me so very full."

Luke reached up, toying with her breasts a bit before pushing her off and placing her on her back. He grabbed her legs, placing her feet by his shoulders and entered her, plowing her hard. "Look at my cock entering you."

"Oh god yes, it's filling me so very full master."

"You're his toy now, too," Kiana said.

"Anytime. I'm here and ready for your cock anytime."

Luke looked up at Kiana and grinned as they shared a look. She knew he was going to enjoy having a personal fucktoy on occasions, since he tended to be a bit hornier than her somewhat regularly. She also was wondering how good the girl would be at licking her pussy, though she decided to test that later, as Luke was having fun fucking her now.

Luke kept at it, aided a bit by having already cum, but after a while, he started to feel that far off familiar feeling. He pulled out, as Mina whined disappointment, and he moved up to straddle her chest, commanding her to push her breasts together. He began fucking her tits, enjoying the sensation of her firm, youthful breasts completely enclosing his cock, as she and Kiana began with a stream of dirty talk.

"Is master enjoying my firm titties? Would you like to splash your spunk all over them, or on my mouth, or in my pussy?"

"You know I'm going to cum in your mouth this time," he responded, "just not quite yet."

"Cum in her mouth babe," Kiana said, "fill it up so our little whore toy has to take a mouth full of cum back to Tika."

"Mistress Tika is only doing that to punish me. She knows I love to taste and swallow cum, and that is torture to bring it back and spit it out."

Suddenly, feeling inspired, Luke flipped her back over, plunged into her pussy doggystyle, gave her around a dozen thrusts as hard as he could manage, smacked each ass cheek hard repeatedly until they were red as she screamed a feral groan and had another mighty cum, gave her a few more firm thrusts, then pulled out, grabbing her hair firmly and forcing her onto his cock as he fucked her face with abandon, finally emptying his balls into her mouth. Her eyes went wide, as he gave her an extremely large amount of cum and she had to bring her hand up to her mouth in order to prevent it from leaking. As he pulled out, she struggled to breathe through her nose and not swallow, then went to her backpack and, still nude, took out a sharpie and grabbed a stray scrap of paper, on which she jotted "Thank you. Rematch when you come up please." She put a little heart and smiley right beside it. He looked at her, smiled and nodded. Kiana smiled at her, gave her face a quick stroke, nodded, and took the sharpie. She then started writing on Mina's torso, right below her breasts.

"This little slut obediently sucked a big cock, then took it in her ass while getting her pussy pounded with a strap-on. When she disobeyed, she got spanked, which she only seems to like. Afterward, she got her pussy pounded hard by cock again, then her tits fucked, then her pussy pounded again, and took a big load in her mouth, which she was dying to swallow, but we made her hold it in her mouth as she came back to her master. Thank you for letting us use your fucktoy as our own, we appreciate it and will be glad to borrow her again."

Mina quickly dressed herself in silence, gathered her toys, and then, as she was about to leave, she bent down, and picked up the tied off condom from earlier out of the trash. She mimed to Kiana, asking if she could take it. Kiana arched her eyebrows in confusion, but seeing to reason she shouldn't, she indicated yes. Mina smiled, made a kissing motion, and left.

Luke and Kiana kicked back, a bit sweaty and tired, lounging and holding each other in relative silence.

Finally, after a long pause, Luke spoke first. "Well, that was interesting."

"Yeah, that's one way to put it."

"I think we made some oddball friends."

"Yeah. But I like them, nonetheless."

"Why do you suppose she wanted the old gross condom?"

"Souvenir? Drink the cum out of it? She's a very kinky girl. Could be anything."

"Yeah."

"What was it like? Having complete control of a woman like that?"

"Odd. Fun. I don't know that I'd want it as a full time feature in my life, but it was an experience I enjoyed."

"Yeah. And just think, when we go up, you can hit that anytime you want. Literally." Luke couldn't think of a reply, and just smiled.

The rest of the day passed without much excitement. Kiana and Luke napped for about an hour, then got up, showered, finished packing up their tent and car, and hit the food vendors. They watched some closing day processionals, then took in an exit speech by the king. It was nice, he was a gracious, polished speaker, and had the crowd quite charmed. As he made a reference to "meeting new friends and strengthening old relationships, Kiana swore he glanced over at them. But shortly, the closing ceremony passed, and they made their way around camp, saying quick goodbyes and running to the car to beat the rush out of the grounds, not even bothering to change out of garb.

When they got back to their regular lives, much seemed different. It was only two weeks until they were due to see Harold and Tika again, and they found themselves in anticipation, talking about little else, it seemed. Though their sex life was normally fairly healthy, they were suddenly both incredibly horny, sometimes having sex 3-4 times a day. The days, normally filled with work, school, and the mundane, seemed to drag and drag. Finally, the weekend they were waiting for approached, and they sped up to Seattle, ready and excited. The normally three hour drive instead took about 2:15, so focused was Luke on making good time. As they pulled up, they noticed Tika tending to the flowers in front, and she dropped her tools and trotted up to them, giving them both big, enthusiastic hugs and inviting them inside.

The house Harold and Tika lived in was actually quite large, seven bedrooms in all. The home was historic, and they were busy trying to restore it themselves after buying it through a cheap program for landmark and vintage homes. So, as they got the quick tour, some rooms looked amazing, and other were still very much a work in progress. Harold and Mina were both home, greeting them heartily, and Mina whispered gently into Luke's ear that she was hoping for him to visit her room any night they were there. Harold showed off his armor workstation where he made pieces, and Tika was happy to give them a tour of her workrooms, where she made dresses and large yurt-style tents. Finally, Luke and Kiana were showed to the half-finished guest room where they were meant to stay, and Harold began to throw dinner together.

It ended up being a rather grand affair, pasta and chicken, salad, veggies, and a couple of bottles of wine. Harold was entertaining and Tika charming as she worked on drawing out—or in, depending on your perspective—Luke and his interest. Harold and Kiana were bantering easily, and Mina sort of hopped easily around the conversation for a bit, then retired to her room for a bit to work on an assignment for one of her mid-terms.

"So," Tika interjected. "Kiana tells me you're working on a chiropractic degree?"

"Well, part time," Luke responded. "I'm going half time and working full-time right now to try and pay back a few grand in private loans I took out my senior year of my undergrad."

"That's smart. So, do you have any talents around massage therapy?" she asked, batting her eyes at him. He grinned, sensing the opening.

"Oh, his hands are magic," Kiana interjected. "He's absolutely amazing."

"Oooh," Tika audibled, "That sounds fantastic. Any chance I could convince you to work on me, stud?"

"Absolutely," Luke said, standing up and extending her his hand. "Show me where you want me."

She led him upstairs to the spare bedroom they would occupy, then ran into her bathroom to grab a small bottle of a massage lotion. She stripped off her tee, quickly ditched her bra, and laid down on her stomach, exposing her lovely back. "Lay into me!" she cried out, and Luke shrugged and grabbed the bottle, going to work.

She had a nice combination of flesh and tone, neither overly bulked or soft. Her muscles were tight, her skin taught, and she had a few small, lovely tattoos adorning her body. He began by trying to work out the kinks in her shoulders and upper back. She had a few knots by her shoulder blades which he had to give some muscle to, but eventually they melted under the pressure. As they slowly dissolved away, she would let out a little groan of appreciation. Slowly, he worked down her spine, unlocking her back bit by bit. As he worked along, the descending sun was right in the window, and the room got warmer and a bit muggy. "The vents don't work very well in this room," Tika said, "and we don't like to open those windows because there's flies. If you'd be more comfortable, you can take off your shirt." Luke muttered his thanks and took off his shirt, grateful for the added comfort.

As he finally worked down to the sacrum area of her spine, she asked "Would you mind doing my butt and legs?"

"No problem," he replied.

She quickly reached under her, unsnapping her jeans, and pulled them off of her butt, sliding them down and ditching them. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and he could just barely see the outline of her pussy lips. Luke stopped to take in her ass, a beautiful, round bubble butt that sat there perky as could be, and tapered down into some muscular, sleek thighs and lovely tapered legs. He reached out, tentatively at first, and began to massage one of the globes of her ass, enjoying the sensation of it, meaty and fleshy, then moved to the right side, and slowly down to her thighs. She cooed appreciatively with just about every stroke of his hand, trace of his thumb, and slightly giggled at a little ticklish spot he accidentally discovered right below the cleft of her butt and thigh. As he worked down her thighs, she slowly spread her legs apart a bit more, and he got his first view of her pussy. Her lips were small, pinkish, and he noticed she seemed to have a drop of moisture slowly forming on one of them. As he leaned in toward the back of her thigh nearer the knee, he got his first smell of her arousal, sweet and enticing, and his cock involuntarily inflated a bit. The room seemed to get a bit warmer, and it was all he could do for a second not to dip his head right between her legs and begin lapping at her honey pot.

"It's getting a bit muggy in here," she observed.

"Yeah, I noticed that, too."

"Hmm. Maybe you should ditch your jeans. It'll be a lot cooler."

"Sure," he said, smiling a bit. He unzipped, shucked them off, and climbed up on the bed, intently now working on each calf. As he traced down to the ankle and foot, he could feel the tension in the air, an almost electric feeling of each of their respective needs longing to be fulfilled, each wanting each other desperately, but he didn't want to force it. Tika, for her part, was loving the buildup, her entire body tingling not only from the massage but also from pure lust slowly driving her insane. Lazily, she turned over, and for a second, considered asking him to bury his mouth in her pussy right now. Instead, she decided to keep the game going, asking, "Would you mind doing my front, too?" giving him her best demure look of longing.

"Um, sure," he responded, and began working the tops of her feet, sliding up to her shins and thighs. As he began advancing to her hips and ab muscles, she unconsciously started to move her core upward into his touch. He was starting to go crazy with lust, and she wasn't far behind. His cock was like an iron bar, proudly poking out the top of his boxer briefs, and she kept stealing glances at it, licking her lips a couple of times as she anticipated it in her mouth and spreading her pussy. Finally, as he began working on her breasts and chest muscles, she decided she had teased them both enough, bringing her hands up and locking her fingers with his, she moved his hands up and out, forcing his leverage to where his body was now draped directly over hers, his turgid prick pressing into her stomach.

"Why don't you lose the underwear and fuck me," she whispered sexily.

His shorts were gone in less than a second, and as he went in to taste her pussy, she instead hooked him by the arm and pulled him up. "No. Later. Right now I need you to fuck me so bad I can barely stand it." And with that, she opened her legs wide, using her left hand to guide him in to her incredibly molten, tight, sopping sheath. As he slowly pushed her open, she gasped with surprise and delight, enjoying the way he completely filled her, his slight curve and prominent head stimulating her extensively.