The Medieval Festival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back to where only the head of his length was still inside, pushing in and immensely enjoying the feeling of her. Weeks of buildup, the flirting, the touching, and finally, here they were pushing their bodies together, her glorious snatch capturing him deeply, eagerly pulsing and flexing around his length. She grabbed his face, bringing his head down and crushing her mouth against his, their tongues invading each other's mouths, and as their intensity increased, they lost each other in the textures and feelings of their bodies.

Luke went to pull back, and perhaps get her into a different position, but Tika instead wrapped her arms around him tightly, snaking a leg around him as she pulled him in even more intensely, trying to get as close to him as possible and pull in every single millimeter. She kissed him again, pulled her mouth off his, and whispered "Not yet. We have time later. Right now I need you like this." She tilted her hips up slightly, to try and give him more access, and pulled him in harder as she pushed back up at him. "Give it to me just like this. Deep and hard with that beautiful cock of yours."

They crashed into each other, falling into a rhythm that was insistent and powerful, but also passionate and full of need. Several hard strokes against each other would intuitively meld into several long, sensual ones, and despite the near vice grip Tika had him wrapped up in all areas, he was able to caress her, moving up her side, her hip, and slowly tracing around her breast, in smaller and smaller circles until he reached her nipple. As he did so, her breathing became more erratic, her kisses and tongue more longing, and as he just began to touch her areola, her body began spasming, her cavern contracting roughly around his tumescent member, and she threw her head back as far as she could manage in a high, unintelligible moaning yell. Luke stopped thrusting, holding her tightly, pulling her into his body as closely as he could. As her cum subsided, she reached up and caressed his face, working her fingers into the hair on the back of his head, then pulling him close. Her kiss invaded his mouth roughly, insistently, sweet and rewarding, and as she did so, she began moving her hips in a gear they hadn't yet even glimpsed. Sweat was beginning to soak their bodies, especially his body and her hair. His face dripped on her forehead, and as he unintentionally slowed his thrusting in an attempt to wipe it away, she pushed his hand away, kissed him harder, deftly nibbled his earlobe, and whispered to him "I don't care, just keep fucking me as hard as you can!"

Luke shrugged internally, completely giving her every bit of energy he could with abandon, and as they pushed on, they began to almost merge together, her wetness and cum soaking him and the combined stickiness of all of their secretions making them essentially glued together. Their skin almost seemed to melt together, and their breathing raggedy and sloppy, and as they continued to drive against each other, their eyes closed. Instinctively, Luke tilted his head, kissing the salty skin of Tika's neck, and as he moved down, gently teasing her neck and the slope of her shoulder with her tongue, she slightly dug her fingernails into his back. He arched up a bit, swooping upward with his pelvis, and the pressure on her g-spot caused another, heavier series of contractions. She began to groan, grunt, and scream, as fireworks went off in her head and limbs and her body tensed, then went slack for a moment, and the sheer intensity of her climax pushed Luke over the edge, as he shot jet after mighty jet into her.

They both went slack, struggling to keep consciousness as their bodies each spasmed and shook against each other, Luke struggling to keep from crushing her with his weight and Tika increasing her grip on him as she tried to keep from going limp, taken somewhat aback by the intensity of the event and the sudden lack of air in her lungs. Luke pulled in a mighty breath, exhaled, and then dipped his head, softly brushing his lips against her ear, and Tika gulped air as he did so. They both said nothing, breathing in the manner of a person who has just sprinted 400 meters after not running fast for the better part of a decade. At least a minute passed before Tika was finally able to speak. "Wow," she half whispered, laughing softly, then a bit louder.

"Yeah," was all Luke could manage.

"Damn."

"Did you get the number of that train that just hit me?" he joked.

"No. It hit me first."

They stayed connected exactly as they were, kissing softly, their tongues playing off each other, very little more needing to be said. For another couple of minutes, all they did was touch, kiss, and lightly caress each other. The bed was reduced to a pool of sweat and cum, and their flesh was still flushed and hot to the touch, drenched. Tika's hair was a rat's nest of moisture and tangles, his just drenched. As Luke was finally forced to withdraw and move to the side, he went to kiss her again, only to be interrupted by clapping and cheering. They turned with a start, spotting Kiana and Harold in the doorway.

"How long have you two been there?" Tika asked.

"Since around your first orgasm," Kiana retorted.

"We heard the noise and couldn't resist spying," Harold interjected. "You two didn't even notice when we pushed the door wide open. I was tempted to go get the camera, but this was so fucking hot I didn't want to miss it." Luke and Tika glanced at each other, grinning.

"It was way hotter from over here," Tika offered.

"No shit," Kiana said.

"I take back what I said earlier," Tika continued. "I'm keeping him for the night. All night," she added, running her hand over Luke's chest. "Although we're definitely going to have to change these sheets."

"Maybe a shower," Luke added.

"I kinda like you dirty," she bantered, going to tickle his side.

"I don't care about that. But I wanted to taste you, and I have a feeling you're a bit full after that."

"Yeah, it's probably about half the population of china down there," she said, suddenly noticing the rather copious amount of cum Luke had deposited in her was slowly leaking out. "Okay, shower. Then we change these sheets and do this again. You two!" she shot out at Kiana and Harold. "If you want to watch, fine, but you better be naked and fucking. I know how good she is in bed, no excuses!" Harold mock saluted as Tika rose to her feet and reached behind her for Luke, pulling him in as he stood up and kissing him. "I hope you realize, I'm going to drain you dry this weekend," she said low enough that only he could hear it.

"I was planning on leaving you walking bowlegged, so it sounds like a fair trade," he replied.

"I knew you were going to be trouble," she replied with a grin, kissing him. And with that, she led him by the hand toward the shower.