The Meek Shall Inherit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had kept rubbing for a while when suddenly Cheryl bit down on my lower lip and froze up. The sudden pain made me wince and press down even harder on her clit, resulting in her starting to shake and relinquish my lips. Cheryl started moaning out loudly and then lower and lower and lower, until she stopped shaking eventually. She rested her head on the pillow and shut her eyes, I didn't know whether or not to stop, so I kept going. Cheryl reached down and rested her hand on top of mine and I took it as an indication to stop.

Her breathing was slightly labored. When I looked at her, she looked slightly tired, but pleasured and content more than anything else. She looked gorgeous like this, no other care in the world besides the pleasure she had just gone through. I laid down next to her and just looked at her face, studying her features and reveling in the moment. A few minutes must have passed when Cheryl blinked her eyes and was looking back at me, a big grin on her face.

"Tyler dear...do you know what just happened?" She placed a hand on my cheek and started rubbing gently.

I shook my head, "No."

"Well, you made me cum. Orgasm, climax, whatever you want to call it. You don't need to know anything except that it's very good when you make a girl cum. It makes her feel good inside and it should make you feel good too. Do you feel good, Tyler?"

"Yes, I do."

Cheryl looked down at my penis, which had still maintained an erection this whole time. "You certainly look good as well." A mischievous grin covered her face as her hand went from my cheek down to my groin. She rubbed the underside softly, up and down, making me gasp.

"I think it's time I made you feel good since you made me feel good, how does that sound?" Her rubbing was not affected by her question as she kept her pace. I felt her palm rubbing against the head's underside and her nimble little fingers brush gently along the shaft. Through that incredibly good sensation, I managed to utter, "Good..."

"Great, now just lie down and I'll take care of everything." She pushed my shoulder to the bed and I was on my back. Before she had done anything, Cheryl straddled me and placed her hands on my chest. I could feel the tip of my cock just barely graze her ass, when I did, I felt a sudden rush of blood enter my heart. Combined with the sight of this beautiful naked woman sitting on top of me, I felt like I almost lost it.

"How do I look? A lot of my girl friends are jealous that my boobs are so big, what do you think?" She cupped her breasts in her hands and started pushing them together, exposing the cleavage.

"I think you look perfect." And for all intents and purposes in my own mind, she did.

"Aww, you're sweet for saying that." Cheryl leaned down and gave me another kiss, lulling on my bottom lip. "I'm sorry for biting you, but that's what happens sometimes when a girl cums. Forgive me?"

I nodded my head.

"Great! Now you just relax, I'll take care of everything. Just enjoy what's happening, OK?" Cheryl scooted back until she was sitting between my legs, my cock laying just in front of her. There was no delay at all before she wrapped her hand around my member and started slowing jerking it up and down. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, feeling the tension leaving my body as Cheryl massaged my cock. I know she was just masturbating me, but it just feels different when a girl does it for you. It didn't feel like Cheryl was being awkward about it at all, she knew what she was doing.

Her other hand didn't remain idle, as it started reaching for my balls and massaged them in tune with her jerking movements. I felt her fingers slide over and under skin of my testicles and squeeze ever so gently. After a while, Cheryl stopped and gathered my attention, "You want to see something neat?"

I lifted my head and said, "Sure." I smiled at her, awaiting what she had in mind. "OK, just relax..." Cheryl's eyes went from mine down to my cock and she inched her face closer until I could start feeling her breath against the head. Cheryl inhaled deeply and eased the head of my cock into her mouth. I nearly jumped but managed to stay down and realized that she had her mouth over my penis. Lifting my head up, I was able to see her take in about half of my length and start bobbing her head up and down slowly.

Cheryl kept her tongue on the underside as she started sucking. I moaned quietly as she continued her blowjob, it felt as good as it looked. When she stopped sucking, she kept the head of my cock inside in her mouth and used her tongue to run all over the glans and underside of the head, alternating between licking and flicking her tongue. She had kept this going until I felt that familiar feeling building up in groin.

Her tongue continued to dance and prod and poke my cock as I felt my orgasm build up. Unfamiliar with whether or not she wanted to spit or swallow, I attempted to tell her that I was going to cum. But before I could, Cheryl started flicking her tongue back and forth along the slit of the head and pumping with her hand, I couldn't help myself.

"Ch..Cheryl, I'm going to...ahh...wait...yes!" I couldn't help myself before I felt the first wave of semen expel itself from my cock, my hips thrusting up at the same time. I heard a moan of surprise come from Cheryl and what I thought was a giggle, I wasn't really sure, my mind state was just about getting off as best I could. After a while and about three or four spurts of cum later, my head fell down on to the pillow and I let out a huge exhale.

I lay there, almost not thinking of anything but how good I felt, and about the girl who made me feel that way. Even with my eyes shut, I could still see Cheryl's magnificent face in my head. At first I thought of the way she looked when she invited me into her house, her wonderful silky looking black hair, her pretty hazel eyes, and a warm smile. Then my vision turned adjusted, picturing her as she may have looked now. Her black hair matted and slightly clumped from our fooling around, her eyes filled with sexual excitement and hunger, and an almost devilishly mischievous look upon her face.

My eyes blinked themselves open and I took in a breath, but when I looked down at where I last saw Cheryl, she was gone. I scanned around the room but to no avail, she had gone somewhere. She probably went to wash up or spit out my cum or something, I thought. I looked down at my penis which had not gone completely flaccid, but it was still covered with a few remnants of semen coating the head.

It wasn't long before Cheryl entered the room again, wet towel in hand, rubbing it along her body. I felt my penis twitch at the sight of her. When she saw me looking at her, she smiled and started walking toward the bed, sitting down at the side just next to my stomach. I looked up at her and she flashed me that to-die-for smile of hers, returning one of my own. I was unsure of what to say to her about cumming in her mouth, so I did the only thing I could think of at that moment.

"I'm sorry for cumming in your mouth. I meant to warn you sooner, but you were so good and I couldn't stop it." I kept my tone as sincere as I could, but deep down inside, I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Cheryl took the towel and started wiping down my cock, her eyes moving back and forth from my eyes to my cock. "It's OK, honey, I happen to like swallowing cum, and yours tasted so good." Cheryl gave her lips a slow, deliberate lick, making my cock jump once more. "Didn't I tell you that you were going to see something neat?"

I chuckled, "Yes, you did at that." I wondered though. Did Cheryl let me do all those things with her on her own accord or was that the continuous product of my new found powers? I decided to test the waters once more.

"I can't believe getting a blow job would be that great. I don't think there could be anything better that what I was feeling when you had your mouth on my cock, could there?" My eyes looking directly into hers while I asked.

"Well honey, there's a few more things I can show you, if you want..." Cheryl was long done cleaning my cock, now she was just dwelling on it, slowing rubbing it up and down with the towel.

"Oh yeah, I would want that very much." Emphasizing the "want" just a bit. I could've sworn that Cheryl's eyes took on almost a bit of glassy look for just a second...maybe it was nothing though.

"Wonderful! But before we can do anything, we'll need to get this little guy up and running again." Cheryl had abandoned the towel and tossed it to the floor and started pumping my cock faster, squeezing it slightly every few strokes. Within a few minutes, Cheryl had me hard again.

"There we go. You ready? Because I sure am." Cheryl's hand moved out of view and she started moaning, her arm moving quickly. "I need this in me." I saw her eyes peer into mine with a wild lust emitting from them. Her other hand stayed wrapped around my cock as she jerked it with the pace of her own masturbation. Cheryl abruptly stopped and climbed into the bed quickly, straddling me. She leaned down and attacked my lips with a ferocity unlike before, very aggressive in her kissing, almost pinning me down with her hands and body weight. Sucking and pulling on my lips, biting once in a while. As much as this was a surprise, it was a rush of sexual excitement as well.

Cheryl scooted down a bit and wrapped her hand around my cock, starting to line it up with her pussy. She peaked down and saw the head of my cock laying just out of reach, I was starting to breathe fast with excitement and anticipation. I looked down at the same sight Cheryl was enjoying, she caught me looking and smiled at me, she whispered out,

"Without further ado..."

Cheryl started inching her way down, squatting toward the head of my cock, all the while never ceasing eye contact with me. I could feel the almost intense heat emanating from her pussy, like it was waning for something, very soon, the heat turned wet as I felt the first few inches of my cock pushing into her. Both of our reactions were the same, letting out gasps of surprise mixed with pleasure.

"Oh my God..." I managed to utter out as my head lay back on the pillow.

"Just one more second..." Cheryl said. I felt her creep lower and lower, the better part of my shaft now being enveloped in this incredibly wet, hot orifice. "Oh..." Cheryl had managed to sit all the way down on top of me. I reveled in the moment as best I could. So this is what a pussy feels like, I thought. I didn't think it could get any better than this...boy was I wrong.

Cheryl bent down and laid against my chest, her beaming face elevated from mine by only a few inches. There was an incredibly attraction to her beauty, not just of her natural born looks, but because of her almost disheveled look, matted hair, wild eyes, and the fullness of her lips, combined with the lusty look that just emanated from her...it was a sight that I would not soon forget.

I didn't spoil the moment with words though, I couldn't. Rather, I brought my head up and kissed her. Wrapping my arms around her and pulling her as close as I could and kissed her. Cheryl met my advance with her own aggression as she dug her chest into mine and began to gyrate her hips to fuck me. From then on, I kept my eyes closed, my ears did the rest of the work. I heard a plethora of sounds that I somehow managed to distinguish. From the gentle creaking of the bed frame matching the rhythm of our copulation, the sound of our lips kissing and mashing together, and the stifled moans coming from both of us.

Cheryl let go of my lips and started muttering out, "Yes...yes...oh...my..." Her pace picked up and she alternated between gyrating and bouncing up and down on top of me.

"I'm...you're making me...cum!!" Cheryl locked down her hips and buried her pussy as far down as it could on my cock and dug her head on to my shoulder, biting me. I gasped out, but that was to no avail, her teeth were still dug into my shoulder. I felt spasms from inside her pussy contracting on my cock and squeezing it tightly at close intervals. Soon after, Cheryl's body started to relax, save for the few spasms she had here and there, but she collapsed on top of my body. I still remained inside of her and her pussy had still kept squeezing my cock, but I gathered that this was more of a post-orgasm event.

We just laid there for a while. I made the best of it by playing with her hair and tracing my fingers up and down her spine. I was quite content like this, I didn't even care about getting off again, it was enough to just lay there with a beautiful woman on top of me knowing that I had a hand in her orgasm. I hadn't felt tired, but I started closing my eyes.

I awoke to the feeling of fingertips tracing from my neck to my chest and back again. I blinked my eyes open and saw Cheryl's hand creeping along my chest, she had moved off of me and lay to my side, a little smile of satisfaction on her face. I turned toward her and gave her a kiss on the forehead, she sighed.

"That's two times you made me cum today, no guy I've been with have never even made me cum even once. You should be proud of yourself." Cheryl rubbed her finger on my nose and then tapped on it.

"Well, I guess." My meekness showing itself again, "I'm just glad I could make you feel good." I shifted my body to face her and my leg started becoming intertwined with her own.

"Aww...You are such an unbelievable sweetheart, c'mere." Cheryl placed her hand behind my head and pulled me closer and we kissed tenderly. None of that ravaging, lust driven mouth mashing that we had done earlier, but soft and emotion filled. We both started relaxing and getting in tune with each other. I rolled Cheryl on top of me and started running my fingers through her hair, the other hand slowly descending up and down her spine. She shivered with each pass of my fingers along the small of her back.

I knew Cheryl felt my still throbbing erection just pushing against her stomach and she didn't let that get in the way of anything at all, if anything, she became more attentive to it. Her hand moving down below, at first I thought it was to jerk me off, but then I heard her moaning out. She had started touching herself again, but instead of continuing she stopped and then I felt her hand wrap around my cock. I felt a wetness from her hand and I figured she wanted some lubrication to jerk me off. Her hand felt good around my member, slowly stroking it with its own rhythm, not letting kissing control her or vice versa.

"You ready to get off, baby?" Cheryl said, her breath panting.

I could only nod, in a mix of anticipation, excitement, and lust.

"OK, just lay back and I'll take care of you." She planted another kiss on my lips and rose up. She slid back down to my cock and got ready to put me inside of her once more. Supporting herself up on her knees, she took my erection in her hand and guided back inside of her, that very welcome warm and wet sensation enveloped me once more. Sitting all the way down, Cheryl let out a moan as her breasts jostled with the sudden shock.

She leaned down and put her lips right next to my ear and whispered, "Tell me to fuck you." She retracted from my ear and started staring into my eyes.

"Fuck me, Cheryl." Cheryl's eyes lit up with excitement and she started lifting up her hips and lowered them back down slowly. Cheryl kept staring at me and whispered something to me again,

"Tell me how you want it, baby...I'll do whatever you want."

When I heard her say that, something in me felt...different. On the one hand I felt like regular old meek me with this fantastic occurrence happening to me and on the other hand...I started to feel more adventurous and almost drugged by everything about this woman sitting on top of me, and I like it.

"I want you to fuck me until I cum inside your pussy." All the while, our eyes never wandering from each other.

"Anything you say." Cheryl eased back and started rocking back and forth at first, dragging my cock along with her pelvic movements. Eventually, she started settling into a bouncing movement that I started becoming accustomed to, riding me cowgirl. There was everything to love about Cheryl in this position. The way her hair tossed back and forth and side to side and she threw her head about in pleasure. The way her breasts bounced almost out of control with her rhythm, her nipples erect and being groped by her hands. And just the way her face looked, washed in almost complete ecstasy.

Cheryl continued to fuck me for who knows how long, I just knew I was having a great time and that I wanted to feel this way as much as possible. It was a lot better than being a moping geek, for sure. I felt myself build closer and closer to an impending orgasm, which I had let known to Cheryl.

"Oh God, yes! Come on, sweetie. Cum inside of me!"

I thrust into Cheryl as deep as I possibly could and I felt the first shot of semen eject from my cock, and then a second, and finally a third. With the third, my hips fell to the bed, I felt out of breath and out of cum. I dug my head into the pillow and started regaining my breath, as I did, I felt Cheryl's body weight started laying down on top of me.

"That...was amazing." Cheryl said, resting her head on my chest. I started to run my fingers through her hair and finally start to relax, as my erection started to turn soft inside of her, eventually coming out of her. I felt the stream of semen mixed with her own juices start running out of her pussy and on to my cock, I didn't care though. The only thing that mattered to me at the moment was just this beautiful girl laying on top of me, both of us exhausted from, telling from a look out the window, a long evening of sex. This was certainly an eventful day for me, but now that I have this newfound power, I wonder what other things I could possibly do...

Judging on the response I get on this story, I will decide whether or not to continue it. Since I'm becoming more busy, downtime between each addition may be long, but I'll try my best to write additional chapters to this story.