The Meet

Story Info
An inexperienced sub looks to her new master.
1.3k words
3.73
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand behind me so I can feel your breath on my neck and start to unbutton my top, put your hands in and fondle my breasts, then lift my skirt and feel above my stockings and beneath my panties to see if I am wet for you. You make me lick your fingers clean. I am already wet with anticipation and you tell me what a dirty slut I am and how I should be punished for behaving in a bad way by even coming here. You know how much I need to be demeaned by you, to be put in my place so I know I am the sub here this evening. The fact that I have behaved in this way will mean I will belong to you tonight and I Will do as you say and be punished every time I fail to meet your high standards. You make it clear new sluts need to be trained to your standard and anything else is unacceptable.

You remove my top and bra and use my breasts as you see fit sucking and chewing lightly. Then you make me kneel before you so that I can smell your arousal though I cannot see it. Something about the way I kneel is not to your exacting standards. It is probably trying to kneel down with high heels on. Always tricky!

You make me stand again, lead me across the room , make me bend and hold onto the chest of drawers in the room telling me I may not let go and then lift my skirt and instruct me to face forwards with legs slightly apart, ass up. I am to make no noise or I will be gagged. You take your hand or a paddle and spank me to show your displeasure making me count and thank you for each stroke until you believe it is sufficient as a first admonishment because I am unskilled in anticipating your requirements yet. Any noise or unacceptable movement will be recognised, I will be gagged next time and punishment will follow later at your whim. You feel my pussy again to check on my wetness. If it is wet enough I am to kneel before you in a position of submission If not, I am to be punished again until it is.

I kneel submissively, my hands are to be tied behind my back, a collar to be placed on me to demonstrate I am owned for this scene and the whole evening. As a reward you unzip your jeans so your cock pops out and you wipe it across my face. Then you allow me to lick the shaft and tip before I am only allowed to gently lick and taste the precum as a particular reward if I have pleased you. I take your pulsating cock fully into my mouth. You decide if you want to make me deep throat or not or save that for later and I am to accept your cock in the manner that pleases you before you withdraw it .

My skirt is removed before I kneel on the bed ,now ass in the air and you decide whether to pull off my panties or just cut them off as they are in the way. You decide to cut them off. The punishment you saved up from earlier is given. I am gagged now because I need to accept whatever you choose to give me and I am likely to whimper or squeal. You explore my pussy, fingering as you wish and stimulate my clit a long way to make me want and need your cock in me but I am not allowed to cum of course. You turn me over decide if I am to be spreadeagled or not and then play with my tits again deciding if you want to clamp them now or not or clamp them in a later scene . You remove the blindfold and gag and then you engage in a 69, rewarding me by allowing me to finally see your cock and balls which I have so wanted to do since the start, licking my clit and pussy whilst I am allowed to suck on your cock and balls as you request to suit your pleasure, shallow or deep throating before you return to sucking my tits again.

If I have pleased you this far you will decide if I am permitted to cum yet or whether you will just take me to the edge as punishment. You decide you want to use an electrical wand to make the experience unbearable for me so that I cannot stop cumming or control myself or perhaps just to take me to the edge again so that I beg to be allowed to cum for you. No gag this time but I have to be fully arm and leg restrained as I cannot stop struggling to stop you doing this otherwise and that would just not do!- I have to beg for mercy for you to stop this and maybe you will and maybe you won't. Maybe I will have to accept a long or multiple orgasms.

Now you will decide if you are going to fuck me. You turn me back onto my front, gag me again , ass in the air and spank me good and hard till my ass is red. You take your time on this, first soothing with your hand and then spanking alternately. It hurts, oh god it hurts and I cannot tell when it will stop because you start and stop then soothe then spank, but I know the punishment will be bigger if I do not satisfy your need to spank, paddle or use your crop on me. You finger me first and tell me you may fist me (and maybe you decide I need to learn the experience of being fisted and maybe not- all sluts need to be trained fully after all and, as I never did this before, so you would know best at this point, as in all things if my first fisting is appropriate now or to be kept and anticipated for the next scene).

If you did not allow me to come before or even if you did you make me come again now. You remove the gag and untie my hands so giving me time to recover for only a few seconds before you spank me again and swiftly take me and penetrate me hard and I can hear your balls slapping against my ass as you fuck me good, deep and hard. , You make me go on top and ride you for a short while with my tits swaying which you chew as I ride you, then you turn me onto my back and you fuck my tits until your cum sprays all over my throat and face. It goes everywhere.

I am to thank you for your cum and then you order me to lick and clean your cock with only my tongue and lips but I am only allowed to use a finger to scrape off your sweet, salty cum from my body and face and lick and swallow it. I may not wash it off as I must have my new master's scent on me tonight. You order me to get dressed without panties as they have been cut off, and you remove the collar temporarily. You take me back down to the bar minus panties for a drink and to discuss my performance, knowing you can slide your hand up my crotch and finger my pussy in a public place any time you want. We have a drink and a meal before you decide if I am worthy of embarking on the next scenes over the rest of the evening if it so pleases you. And I am so desperate to please you.