The Meet and Greet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

One Saturday Blair took Ellen to the hairdresser. Jack was astounded at the transformation. Blair had ordered the stylist to give Ellen a coif identical to her own. Ellen's long hair was cut collar length and slightly lightened. It fell and moved just like Blair's. Ellen hated the look but Jack and Richard told her she looked fantastic. With the new haircut the two women looked almost like sisters. When Jack told Ellen that Ellen replied, "If that's true then I'm the ugly sister." Almost as one Jack, Richard and Blair told her that that was not true. Blair told Ellen that she was one of the sexiest women she had ever met. Ellen wanted to believe that but it was just impossible for her to believe.

For the next two months Jack was in chastity twenty-four seven. He was only with Richard except for one night where he orally serviced both husband and wife, and the few times Blair pegged him. Blair and Ellen spent a great deal of time together. When their jobs did no coincide and virtually every hour on the weekend except for church time Blair was manipulating and dominating Ellen. Blair was now able to make Ellen cum virtually every time. Ellen's inner slut had been brought to the surface. While not with Blair, Richard also had his way with Ellen

Jack realized through the process of sucking cock and becoming a submissive ass partner to the more powerful man that Richard knew him better than he knew himself. He missed the simple joys of orgasm however. To Jerk off. To be sucked off. Any kind of relief. He really really wanted release.

Even though the Howard's were growing increasingly uncomfortable in their church, the Hart's insisted that they continue attending. The Hart's often went with them. Jack and Ellen wondered where all their prayers to be freed of the Hart's, or at least their chastity devices, had gone. Ellen even stopped praying for the return of her wedding ring. She missed the insulation it provided. With her new look and new wardrobe she attracted attention from all kinds of men from teenagers to senior citizens. She caught their eyes wandering to the third finger of her left hand and seeing it vacant, turn on the charm. Some would not believe her when she said that she was married. In a development she thoroughly enjoyed, on the other hand, Richard became her workout partner. They often went to the gym together. It turned her on enormously but Richard did not always give her release afterwards. He said it was to teach her who was in control. One Friday night after Jack had been in chastity for two and a half months the Hart's made an announcement.

"Both of you have been very good for the past two months. You've been obedient and allowed us to keep you hairless. Jack has taken a liking to cock and Ellen can now eat pussy like a champ. Pegging her is more fun than pegging a guy. Yes I know that I have pegged Jack a few times but Ellen is just more responsive. However I'm sure that both of you would like to see Jack get a release. Ellen has been hogging all the intercourse. Would you like release Jack?"

"Yes, very much Goddess," said Jack.

"Would you like to see your husband get release, Ellen?"

"Yes I would sister." Replied Ellen

"Very good then your behavior will determine your husband's release. Tomorrow a very important pharmaceutical representative is coming to town. It is very important that Richard's firm snag exclusive rights to the product he is selling. An evening with a beautiful, fully compliant woman would go a long way to securing those rights. Simply put Ellen. We want you to be that woman. Spend the night with the representative fulfilling all of his desires and your husband gets release. An entire week for him out of chastity. If you choose not to help us out your husband stays in chastity for another four months "

It took Ellen a moment to process what had been said. At last she reacted. "You want me to be a prostitute for you?"

"Prostitute is such a vulgar word Ellen, we prefer the term escort. But yes that is what we would like you to do. Remember your husband gets a week out of chastity or he spends six months without an orgasm. You do love your husband don't you?"

"What do you think Jack" Ellen asked her husband.

"Dearest the decision is yours. If you don't want to do it I could handle for more months in this thing. I sure would be grumpy though."

"Jack these chastity devices are horrid. I can get you a week of freedom that's heaven! ... If I do this will you still love me?"

"Nothing can make me stop loving you. In fact in many ways our time with the Hart's has made me appreciate and love you more. If you do this I will not think any less of you and I would be grateful for a week of freedom."

Ellen looked at Blair, Richard and Jack. At last she said, "I'll do it. What is expected of me?"

Saturday night found Jack and Ellen at the Hart's. After Blair let Ellen out of her chastity device Jack dressed his wife for her "date." The dress was blue silk that exposed a lot of leg and had a deep decolletage. Underneath it were a black thong a black lacy bra and garters and stockings. Jack embraced and kissed his wife deeply.

"I love you dearest." Said Jack.

Ellen had a picture of her "customer" for the evening He was a distinguished looking man in his fifties. They were to meet at the bar in the town's finest restaurant. Ellen would get a first class dinner as part of the deal and then they would retreat to the representative's hotel. Ellen was told to behave as if "Gerald" (the name he was using for the night) were Richard. To smile, be pleasant and give him everything he asked for in bed.

With a great deal of trepidation Ellen exited the car as Jack dropped her off. One more kiss for luck, careful to not muss he makeup and she was across the parking lot and in the bar. Gerald was already there and Ellen sidled up to him. She had been told to use the name "Beth" tonight so she introduced herself.

"Hello I'm Beth."

Gerald let out a low whistle. "Hart told me to expect a first class beauty but he outdid himself. If you're as good in the sack as you are beautiful that contract will definitely belong to Richard."

He bought her a gin and tonic and began chatting while waiting for a table to open in the dining room. To her surprise and delight the man was witty, funny, and self deprecating. The fact that he was old enough to be her father soon became immaterial.

The meal was fabulous and before Ellen realized it was 11:00 P.M. They made their way to the parking lot and Gerald's rental car. On the way he paused and kissed her deeply. Ellen was startled to realize that she was stimulated by the kiss. While Gerald drove he kept on hand on Ellen's thigh.

The hotel room was large but impersonal. Gerald asked for a blow job first so Ellen knelt on the floor and liberated his penis from his pants. His was shorter than Richard's and her husband's by far but his member did have some girth to it. Ellen brought him to climax and swallowed his seed. Gerald undressed her complimenting "Beth" on her beauty and how phenomenally in shape she was. He took a Viagra. Ellen slid on the condom and Gerald entered her. This was only the third man who had ever fucked her. She marveled at the new sensation. Gerald inserted several fingers up Ellen's anus as he fucked her. Gerald then asked her if she did anal as well and Ellen said that he could have whatever he wanted tonight. Several hours and several condoms later, Gerald withdrew a final time from "Beth's" back door, clasped her firmly to himself and fell fast asleep.

Unable to extricate herself Ellen fell to sleep herself a short time later. She woke to sunlight streaming in the skylight and the sound of Gerald showering. Ellen got out of bed and began gathering up her clothes. To her surprise she was not sad, neither was she happy. She felt the satisfaction of a job well done. She knew that she should feel awful about being unfaithful to her husband and sleeping with at total stranger but she just could not summon any outrage. She thought about how this would look to the other wives at church and she had to laugh. "They don't know my situation. But I know that they would judge me," she said to herself.

Gerald came out wrapped in a towel. Richard said he took care of everything. We are square, right?" "Yes you fell asleep holding me last night and I had no wish to wake you up." Ellen finished dressing and called Jack to pick her up. Before she left the room to await her husband Gerald said, "Thank you for the wonderful evening. If you see Richard Hart before I do tell him the contract is his."

"He'll be pleased to hear that." said Ellen as she smiled and closed the door.

Shortly, Jack arrived and picked her up. They drove to the Hart's where Ellen gave her report on the evening to Richard and Blair. The smile on Ellen's face was huge and sincere as she watched Blair unfasten Jack's chastity tube. Jack took a shower to take the funk away. While he was doing this Blair douched Ellen and locked her back into her chastity belt.

"You have done very well and you will be rewarded," said Blair. "However, you will NOT be permitted intercourse with your husband this week. Richard and I have decided that if you are well behaved on the one year anniversary of your enslavement you will be permitted to fuck each other. Under highly supervised conditions of course. But that is an issue for the future. This week you may suck off your husband, give him handys and let him travel down the Hershey highway. All of them will be strictly rationed. All of them will occur under our roof. Jack will be spending the week here being monitored so that he doesn't jerk off without permission. You will be allowed to dress yourself this week and you will come over for dinner each night. After dinner you will give your husband release. Tonight he gets a hand job and you go home alone. He is permitted twelve orgasms this week, about one and a half a day. You and Jack can work out the particulars. In case you are wondering we have small wearable electronic monitors. He can't jerk off at work either. If he does YOU will be punished. Most likely by public humiliation such as a "major wardrobe malfunction" at church or a day of turning tricks publicly with the hookers over on Sheffield Boulevard, you know the street where your church has protesters most days? What I am telling you is tread carefully this week. Richard is with Jack, informing him of these same rules. Just because he doesn't have to wear his device this week does not mean that he is free."

His hair still wet from the shower and nude Jack entered the living room followed by Richard. There was a huge smile on his face,

"Dearest, I feel human again. Thank you ever so much."

Richard said, "Times a wastin' Honey, you need to get to work. " Jack sat on the couch and knelt in front of him. First with one hand and then the other and sometimes both she leisurely brought her husband to climax. Carefully cupping his cum in her spare hand Ellen held the viscous liquid up to her mouth, winked and smiled at her husband and licked it all up. Jack had always wanted her to swallow his semen but until now she had never done so. Richard had liberated her in that regard. To her delight Jack tasted better than Richard or "Gerald". It was salty but it didn't seem to have the same aftertaste as the other mens' spunk.

"Oh my dearest. That was wonderful!" Jack's look of elation filled Ellen's heart with joy. Any misgivings she had about her night as an escort vanished. She knew intrinsically that she had done the right thing.

Ellen positively beamed the rest of the evening. Blair made an excellent dinner for everyone. Before she drove home Blair gave Ellen a list of her clothing to wear for the week. Ellen hummed to herself as she drove home. She promised herself that she and Jack would be very good over the coming months so that they could have intercourse. This week promised to be fun and fulfilling but more than anything Ellen wanted to fuck her husband again.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12