The Meet and Greet Ch. 03

Story Info
The third and final part of Jack and Ellen's story.
1.6k words
3.86
32.9k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

By the next night Ellen and Jack had worked things out with the Hart's. Jack would get two blow jobs that Monday evening. On Tuesday a hand job. On Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday two back door entries. Ellen wanted Jack inside her, since her pussy was off limits Ellen decided to give her husband something he had never had before. He would be the third man to enter her there. She regretted that Jack could not take that virginity as he had her pussy's on their wedding night.

Jack was ecstatic after taking his wife anally. It brought them closer then they had been before. Both Jack and Ellen realized that they would be enjoying anal for as long as they lived. Despite the way the Hart's had enslaved them both Jack and Ellen acknowledge to themselves and each other that they had learned a great deal from their enslavers. Jack was a very good boy and, despite incredible temptation, succeeded in not jerking off. When the week was over Blair sat him down for a forthright talk.

"Jack, you are going back into chastity tomorrow, both Richard and I feel that you should be embracing fully your submissive side. You have no problem submitting to Richard and myself. Both of us feel that you are a natural submissive. You really seem to rise to the occasion while you are in chastity. However, we will give you regular release every few weeks. Our main focus is going to be Ellen. Despite the progress she has made she is still holding back her inner slut Richard and I have plans for both of you Friday night."

With that Ellen and Jack entered the room. Jack could tell that Richard had had some sort of talk with his wife. She had an expression on her face that Jack genuinely could not read. Jack kissed her deeply as she sat on the couch next to her.

The week sped on Jack felt energetic at work and was very attentive to Ellen. It was true with his ability to have sex or masturbate eliminated he threw himself into serving his wife in other ways and got satisfaction out of things like giving her relaxing massages and cooking fine meals for her. Ellen really seemed to respond to this side of Jack.

On Friday night Jack and Ellen drove over to the Harts. Blair had sent over a special outfit for the night, a leather bustier and black leather miniskirt, black fishnet thigh high stockings and no underwear. It was easily the most daring outfit Ellen had worn so far. Jack wore a white polo shirt and black pants with loafers and no socks, like Ellen he was told to not wear underwear.

The Hart's were dressed casually and were pleased that the Howard's had dressed as instructed.

"Our guests will be arriving shortly."

"Guests?" as Ellen and Jack almost as one.

"Yes tonight, said Richard, "Ellen is going to be pulling a train. Jack you will be tied to a chair in full view of the goings on. You will watch as your wife is taken by five men and then five women, Blair and I are convinced that you will find it the most arousing night of your life.

"But ..." Ellen began but Richard immediately cut her off.

"You are a slut Ellen, you NEED to embrace it after tonight you will see your true destiny. Jack, you will see your destiny as well."

With that there was a knock on the door and another young couple entered. They were African American and gorgeous. The man was tall and powerful his partner was a bit lighter in her complexion but was as beautiful as any model either Jack or Ellen had ever seen. In short order the other couples arrived. There was an Amazonian redhead with a huge black haired man, An Asian woman and her much older white American husband, and two sets of identical twins, one male, one female the women were brunettes and were petite with long legs and large breasts. The males were six feet tall and wiry they were both equally devilishly handsome.

Richard Hart introduced the couples to Jack and Ellen, they all seemed to know each other already. Richard then poured a glass of wine for everyone. Ellen realized quickly that there was something in her drink because her head began to spin. Some music was turned on and the lights dimmed about a third.

While Ellen tried to gather her wits she noticed that the women had surrounded her husband, She saw them kiss him then they began taking off his clothes. Ellen was angry at these women for stripping her husband,still she was fascinated. They kissed him all over his erection must have hurt him, thought Ellen to herself, as she saw his engorged manhood fight against its prison cell. Before Ellen realized it Jack had been tied to a chair directly across the room from her. Dimly she realized that there was a bed behind her. The men approached her as one...

Ellen immediately lost track of her clothing, Before she realized what was going on she was presented with six penises (Richard had joined in). She was ordered to open her mouth and she complied. It was filled. Instinctively she began jerking off the twins with both hands. The black penis entered her pussy and The older man entered her asshole. Ellen found herself enjoying orgasm after orgasm. The men all rotated their positions. Before the night was over she had serviced each of them with her pussy her asshole, her hands, and her mouth each man had also jerked off on her wonderful tits.

Ellen had scarcely recovered from this onslaught when the women approached. Ellen found herself licking pussy and massaging clitorises Her tongue and hands were well past sore by the time the women finished with her. Every tongue that nibbled at her nether regions was spectacularly talented. Ellen recalled looking across the room at her bound husband. As the women used her Ellen noticed that the men had lined up and Jack was sucking each man off in turn. The women brought her to orgasms that matched those the men had given her.

It was close to four in the morning on Saturday before Richard, Blair and all of the guests had redressed. The other couples said their goodbyes and left. Blair untied Jack and Richard helped Ellen to her feet. "We are going to put the two of you to bed now. Contemplate long and hard what the two of you have learned tonight and we will discuss it tomorrow."

It was well past mid day when Ellen awoke naked in a different bedroom. She heard conversation in the living room and found Blair and Richard chatting with Jack. They looked up and stopped talking when they saw her.

"Jack has something to say to you." Blair informed Ellen

Jack looked intently at his wife and said, "Sit down dearest."

Ellen found a place on the couch next to her husband and took his proffered hand.

"Dearest, I know my place now. I am your husband but I should NOT be the man you are fucking. I will treasure every time that we DO make love but you should be taking lovers on a regular basis. If they are amenable to it I would like to suck them off. You looked so fulfilled last night and I was so turned on. I am your eunuch. My place is worshipping you and helping you select lovers both male and female. Our past life is dead. We need to embrace our future."

Ellen was suddenly conscious of her nudity. She shivered but not from the cold, She contemplated her husband as he sat naked, clad only in his chastity device. She realized at once that she had found herself last night amongst the penises and vaginas. she thrived while being fucked or licked. She knew that her husband had spoken the truth. Deep inside part of her was sad as she thought about the life they would never lead; herself as the submissive wife, the white picket fence, the PTA meetings, the picture danced into her mind and then faded. At last she spoke and knew just the words to speak.

"I love you Jack and I always will but I accept you as my eunuch. I WILL make love to you again but my body MUST belong to others. Last night I realized what I really am, the true me. I can not be happy as just another middle class Christian housewife. We owe the Hart's so much. I promise you that no matter the number of men and women I take as lovers you will ALWAYS be number one in my heart."

The two embraced and kissed deeply then collapsed in each others arms and cried for some time. At last, the tears spent, they helped each other stand. They looked at the Hart's with their eyes still damp the two of them said "Thank you." together.

Blair replied, "You are both very welcome. I saw this in you all those months ago, We're a sort of evangelists ourselves. Your life will only get better and better from this point on."

Richard took out two small boxes. "You have earned the right to wear these once again."

Jack took his wife's wedding and engagement ring and fell to floor in front of her. As he knelt he slid the rings onto the third finger of her left hand.He began to say something steadily and sincerely, "With this ring I do wed ..."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers