The Meet and Greet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Ellen had Jack strip and let him out of his chastity cage.

"I know that you want to fuck me very much. That is something you will have to earn. You have earned release tonight but you will not be permitted to fuck me. If you can bring me off with your skills at cunnilingus I will jerk you off. I'm sure your wiener is about to explode. I expect you to work on your wife in collaboration with myself. You will complement her new wardrobe and encourage her to be more daring and open. I'm telling you a bit more than I normally would at this point because i sense that you are already hooked. My husband and I feel that depending upon how quickly your wife learns her new role, we may have to give your wife to another gentleman or so. Experts. She needs to be brought in touch with her basest nature before she can embrace her inner slut. You will NOT tell her of our plans for her. But you have already decided not to tell her haven't you?"

Jack nodded his head yes.

A few moments later his tongue and lips were working on Blair's most secret place. She even tasted better than his wife! His jaw was tired but at long last Blair let loose a shout and a series of moans.

True to her word, Blair's cool hands jerked off Jack. It was one of the finest orgasms of his life.

Hours later Jack was redressed and Richard returned to the living room, Ellen in tow. She was covered in sweat and her hair was mussed up and clinging to her head. Shortly after that she was once again in her chastity belt.

"She is learning." was the only comment Richard made.

"It is dark now. No one will see you outside as you walk and you WILL walk to your car. I expect that you know how to dress for our future meetings. See you bright and early tomorrow." Blair said.

Ellen nodded affirmative and She and Jack walked hand in hand to their car. They cut across the lawn out of respect for Ellen's bare feet. A block from the Hart's house Jack pulled over, took his shirt off and gave it to Ellen to wear..

Once home Ellen made a mad dash for the door with her keys and ran up the stairs to the bathroom. She was in the shower for a long time. She came out wrapped in a towel and said "Jack we have to talk."

"What about dearest?"

"About me being a bad wife. I let Blair do THAT to me and I did EVERYTHING Richard asked of me. I. I ...I He even calls me honey!"

Jack embraced her and said.

"Its OK dear. Whatever you have done and whatever you have to do I will NEVER stop loving you."

"Oh Jack. You're the best. I really don't deserve you."

A moment later she asked. "What did she make you do while I was with Richard?"

Jack intentionally minimized what he and Blair had done. He did tell her all about the hand job he received, however.

"You think she's attractive don't you?"

Jack knew better than to lie. "Yes I do."

"I wish she was hideous it would be easier to hate her. She's so stylish and so in control all the things I can never be. Promise me you won't fall in love with her, Tonight Richard said that he had the power to make me fall in love with him. I hate his touch but, God help me, it feels so good. I promise you that I will not fall in love with him. Promise me that Blair will never own your heart."

Jack told Ellen that would never happen but in reality it had already occurred. He loved Blair and he loved everything about her. Already in his dreams the woman that came to him was Blair not Ellen.

Jack set the alarm for 7:30 A.M. and they turned in. They hugged all night long.

Though thy were very tired from Friday's misadventures they forced themselves awake. To save time they showered together. Ellen put on jeans and a blouse and Jack headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Jack and Ellen had just sat down to eat when they heard Blair's car pull up in front of the house.

Jack let her in an explained that they were in the middle of eating.

"By all means finish ... but don't take too long. When you are finished Jack head out to my car. The trunk is full of flattened cardboard boxes an rolls of tape. I want you to start assembling boxes so that the men from Good Will can easily cart away Ellen's clothes."

A short time later Jack was taping up boxes. Blair looked at Ellen and gave her a one word command. "Strip." Ellen complied.

"While I could care less if the men from Good Will see you naked. I understand they might have a problem with it and break off their operation. " Said Blair. She took one of Jack's dress shirts from his closet and said, "You may wear this and ONLY this."

For the next several hours Blair emptied Ellen's closet and drawers. She missed nothing. The only thing Ellen was allowed to keep was her wedding dress and the negligee she had worn on her honeymoon, and that was only for sentimental reasons. Jack could tell that Blair did not think much of either outfit.

Promptly at 10:30 the Good Will truck arrived and carted off Ellen's clothing. Ellen had wanted to hide herself in the bathroom when the men arrived but Blair insisted that she help tote boxes to the front door where they were transferred to the truck.

It took 45 minuets for all of Ellen's former life to be carted away.

They sat and talked while waiting for Ellen's new wardrobe to arrive.

"I think you will like your new clothes a great deal. Jack will be dressing you in an outfit once the installers are finished. I know its impractical but ideally I would like Jack to be the one to dress you every morning to reinforce to you that you now have no say over what you will wear. Virtually everything in your wardrobe is numbered, shoes hats, belts, dresses, slacks, lingerie. The installers are going to compartmentalize your closet. With this system I can determine your outfit easily and quickly."

"Every morning I will send Jack an e-mail with the number combination that you are to wear each day. He will pick out the outfits. Jack will dress you when I or my husband are present. Of course both of us reserve the right to dress you as well. When you are finished work Jack will receive another e-mail for what you are to wear as well as what you will be permitted to wear to bed. There are some very nice sets of nightwear coming. It is important that you keep your clothes in numerical order. A mismatched outfit will result in punishment."

The installers arrived in a large van. With power tools and tape measures, the men worked their magic on Ellen's closet. When they were finished it was a neat freak wet dream. After that the clothes began filling the empty space. Ellen noticed that most of the clothes were expensive labels of the kind she ordinarily could not afford.

It was after five o'clock when the installer's finally left.

"Now we will test out the system. Here are your numbers and categories Jack." She gave him a slip of paper with numbers and letters on it. Jack quickly grasped the simplicity and ease of the system and quickly acquired the requested articles.

"Take off your husband's shirt now Ellen he is going to dress you."

Jack started with the bra. It was black and lacy, like the one's Blair wore. It fit Ellen magnificently. Next the tiny panties over her chastity device. He had her step into a skirt which nicely showed off her legs and ass but was not too revealing. The shoes were sexy sandal type numbers. Last he buttoned up the blouse. It was cut in such a way as to give Ellen an enticing decolletage.

"What do you think?" Said Blair as the two of them stared into the full length mirror. Ellen had to admit that she looked good. Too good.

"Its an attractive outfit but it will make men look at me. A Christian wife should be demure in her dress and not be the object of sinful thoughts of other men."

"Oh Ellen you're hopeless. I WANT men to look at you. You have a magnificent body and you should be showing it off. You can not control other men's thoughts. If they are going to lust after you it makes no difference what you wear. That is exactly why you can not be trusted to select your own wardrobe. All you can select from this day on are accessories like watches, bracelets and earrings."

"You look fantastic dear." said Jack.

Since it was a beautiful September early evening, Blair ordered the enslaved couple to take a walk around the neighborhood and the public park at the end of the street so that Ellen could get used to being in public in her new clothes.

As they held hands Jack noticed and appreciated the stares his wife was getting. While not an especially revealing outfit it flattered and enhanced Ellen's figure. Jack could not recall her looking any prettier except as the bride at their wedding.

After they had been out of their house for several hours they returned home. Blair had made herself at home in the living room.

"One other thing," She said. "There will be regular but unscheduled inspections of this house. If I find ANY unauthorized clothing, you are both in big trouble. While you were out I took your spare keys, went to the hardware store and had copies made. You will not have any secrets from Richard and me. Jack, here is what your wife will wear to bed tonight and the other slip is for church tomorrow." She handed Jack two slips of paper, " Have a nice night."

Blair drove off humming to herself.

Not having eaten since breakfast the couple noticed how famished they were. Jack whipped up a quick meal and they sat at the table talking.

"I'm dreading church tomorrow and school on Monday. I'm afraid that I will die of embarrassment." whined Ellen.

"You are going to get lots of compliments on how beautiful you will look."

"That's just it Jack. I don't like other men looking at me. Women either. I want to be accepted for who I am and not what I look like. Richard gives me a look ... I've seen it from other men. Its so flattering and enjoyable. But its wrong!"

"There is nothing wrong with being beautiful or appreciating beauty. That is what art is all about,"

Ellen tried to watch a little television to get her minds off of the day but it didn't work. Ellen wanted to go for a run. Blair had given her some new work out clothes kept in a separate drawer. Ellen took a look at them. There was a pair of very tight sweats, half shirts, leotards, and shorts far skimpier than she liked. The desire to work out and the fact that she had no other options led her to don the sweats and get some air in her lungs. Even her sweats were now clingy and revealing she thought.

Arriving home at about ten P.M. She took a shower and told jack that he may as well pull her sleeping attire. Jack returned with a purple outfit that consisted of a half blouse and short pants. It was silk and felt divine. Despite the fact that Jack said it looked terrific, Ellen felt like a hooker in the outfit. At any rate it was better than sleeping naked. After watching the news and a bit of Saturday Night Live she curled up next to Jack in bed.

Sunday dawned sunny and fair. Ellen's outfit was a tight midnight blue skirt that fell just a few inches above the knee, a white silk blouse and a matching blue jacket without buttons. While it was undeniably beautiful Ellen noticed that it subtlety yet unquestionably made the eye focus on her legs and bust. From behind, Jack noticed but did not point out that the skirt made her beautiful ass look good enough to eat. A pair of blue low heels completed the outfit.

"We lost our wedding rings rock climbing." said Ellen looking at her left hand, "That is our story for this week."

Church was very nice. The Hart's were there. Blair took Ellen aside after church and told her that she looked marvelous. Most of the other women in church had nothing but praise for her new look. On the other hand men of the congregation gave her looks she did not appreciate as well.

On Monday morning Ellen thought of calling in sick, but she realized that that would just postpone the inevitable. Jack produced a yellow blouse with a charcoal skirt that Ellen felt was far too short. It also included a garter and thigh high black stockings. That was an especially whorish touch thought Ellen. Her undergarments were a frilly white bra and panties.

To her delight school went rather well. The other female teachers raved about her outfit. The mothers who dropped off their kids did a double take, the fathers eyed her a bit longer than was polite.

Since she got home earlier than Jack she watched a little television and planned some school art projects.

Once Jack returned home he checked the computer and pulled Ellen's evening wear. Form fitting Capri pants and a linen blouse. She looked smashing. That night for sleeping Jack pulled a black backless catsuit. This was the first thing that Ellen actually liked and enjoyed wearing.

Jack and Ellen's second week of chastity seemed to go more quickly. Jack was getting used to peeing sitting down . Ellen became more and more comfortable with her new look. On the other hand Ellen simply could not give up the gym. Since she could no longer wear her gym clothes under the outfits being picked for her Ellen started changing in a bathroom stall. She would die if she were to be caught in her chastity belt. Her period was a week away. She realized that would be a whole new problem to deal with, Ellen wore the clothes Blair had bought for her. Aside from some intense stares from the men in the gym it wasn't too bad. To her surprise the outfits were loose enough to hide her chastity device yet skimpy elsewhere.

The Hart's expected them at their house on Friday night at 6:30 P.M. Ellen wore a short black cocktail dress with the stockings and garter and spiked heels. As ordered she wore her hair up. Jack was told to wear a suit. The Hart's took them in their expensive car to the finest restaurant in town.

Over dinner the Harts announced that since Monday was a vacation day for all of them, the Harts were taking the Howards away for the weekend to an elite resort. "Everything you need is already packed and in our trunk. We even remembered toothbrushes."

"But we had plans to go to the beach this weekend." said Jack.

"Well those plans have been changed." Said Richard.

Blair said, "Its going to be a romantic rendezvous. One room for Jack and myself and the other one for Ellen and Richard. We will even take you out of your chastity devices for the entire weekend! "

"You and I," said Richard, indicating Ellen. " are registered as Mr. and Mrs. Howard. You will need these." Richard produced something from his pocket. It was Ellen's wedding band and engagement ring! They had been polished to a high shine.Ellen was delighted to have them back but not what she heard next.

"Ironic isn't it. You can only wear your rings for a bit of rather public infidelity. You will of course surrender them when the weekend is over."

"The Same applies to you Jack," She produced his buffed wedding band. "We of course are registered as the Howards."

"Our goals for the long weekend are very simple. Said Richard. "It is one on one terms and my personal goal is to see how many times and in how many different ways I can fuck your wife. It will be her second honeymoon. We even provided a bridal trousseau!"

"As for me," Said Blair. "I am going to get your husband hooked on my pussy. To drive him wild with desire and turn him into my puppet. You know that I CAN do that don't you Ellen."

Under the table Jack's penis was in agony. Ellen got a glum look on her face. She feared losing her husband to Blair, even worse she was worried about losing her heart and soul to Richard. Ellen hated herself but Richard touched something deep inside her. She knew a part of it was physical. She loved large men. One of the things that attracted her to Jack was his height. Richard however was so much larger. Ellen felt old school girl desires welling up in her. As a teenager, she had liked to look at muscle magazines to ogle the men. Jack was in very good shape but Richard was built like her teenage fantasy men. The other part of it was something deeper. Richard seemed to find every sensitive place she possessed including new ones she had never imagined. She really feared that her heart would betray her in a romantic place.

After dinner Richard drove the car quite a distance. Ellen was ordered to sit next to him in the passenger seat and Blair crawled in next to jack. She snuggled up to him and placed her hand on his crotch. "I'm going to wear this out this weekend," she whispered in Jack's ear. Although they were trying to be discreet, as they drove, Ellen heard Blair and Jack making out in the back seat.

As last they pulled up in front of a building in the countryside. It appeared to be surrounded by large gardens and breathtaking views. When Ellen read the name she realized that she had read about the place in a travel magazine.

They checked in at the same time but the staff took the two suitcases in two different directions. Ellen and Richard were headed to the west wing while Blair and Jack headed for the east wing. As they mounted the steps Richard picked up Ellen and carried her up the stairs. The attendant opened the door turned on the lights and placed the suitcase inside the room. While not losing his grip on Ellen, Richard pulled a twenty out of his pocket.

"Thank you sir." Said the attendant.

The room was unbelievably beautiful and romantic in every detail. Richard set her down on the huge bed.

"This is one of the bridal suites. You will answer to Mrs. Hart throughout the weekend. As far as the staff knows we are a honeymooning couple." Richard took the suitcase from the floor and set it on a dresser.

"You know the rules, total obedience. You will not be permitted to dress or undress yourself with one exception." He pulled something out of the suitcase. "After I finish undressing you and liberating you from your chastity device. You are to go into the bathroom and put on your honeymoon lingerie."

Ellen was thunderstruck. The outfit Richard had withdrawn was similar to the one she had worn on her first night with Jack! It was of far better quality and came from a high end retailer. "He wants me totally humiliated." she thought to herself. And she realized that she was powerless to say no. Worse part of her did not want to say no.

Richard was very gentle as he undressed her, turning it into a sensual experience, for each centimeter of skin he exposed he kissed and stroked her. What bothered Ellen perhaps most of all was paradoxically how skilled a lover Richard was. His touch was so dominating and overpowering that Ellen was having trouble remembering what making love to Jack was like. In only two weeks he and his wife had taken her to places she never thought she would go. Ellen realized that she was falling in love with this huge man and that no mater what her faith and conscious told her, she liked the feeling.

As she began to don the lacy white lingerie, she knew instinctively that this long weekend would be the most transforming time of her life.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers