The Meet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really thought I might somehow make it. That I might somehow be able to get through this humiliating experience without it becoming worse, but just as I turned to follow Allison, the skinny blonde (specifically, the naked one) hopped out of the water and came rushing forward. She was soaking wet. I couldn't help but look at her, approaching so unexpectedly.

Immediately, my eyes went to her chest. She was small up top, but her little nipples were hard as stone from the cold water dripping off them. I knew she was at least 19 or 20, but what really caught my attention was how little hair she had. Down below, that is. It was clear she shaved it, way more than what I had seen in the pages of the dirty magazines at the time.

As you can imagine, this did it. Seeing such a beauty, naked, directly in front of me, sent my woody raging. Hence the nickname, I guess. It bounced to rock-hard stiffness in what might be world-record-setting time. The poor naked girl, easily spotting the abrupt change, let out a short scream and jerked back.

That wasn't good. She was staring right at it, and her audible reaction drew Allison's and the coach's attention to my predicament. This set of events, while humiliating, somehow managed to make my cock react in the worst way. It was now aiming at the stars, it was so stiff. I snapped to Amanda, "Let's just go already, okay?"

I quickly walked past her, hearing snickering behind me, before she caught up. "Hey, wait up, Speedy."

"Well, I'd rather have that nickname than..." I cut myself off, but Allison started laughing.

"Yeah, we heard your nickname. You kinda got famous around here quick."

I stopped, my erection still standing, but stared at Allison. "You mean people have been calling me that for a while now?"

"Ever since the first week."

If my face could get redder, it did. I'm not sure Allison would have noticed, because her eyes had shifted to my cock by then and not come back.

"Hey, I can't help it," I pleaded. "if I could, believe me, it wouldn't be this way."

Allison grinned and finally looked back at me. "Honestly, Woody, don't sweat it. Believe me when I say, I've seen worse. I bet the other boys are just jealous."

I doubted that. They didn't suffer my humiliation. At least, not on the regular.

"Come on, Woody. Let's go get that clipboard."

"Uh, it's Ryan," I said, following as she took the lead this time. I didn't think she heard me, or cared.

"Oh, here it is," said Allison, grabbing the item, once inside the coach's office. She picked up the clipboard off the desk and turned to me. Again, her eyes shifted down. I suppose it was a natural reaction, considering the damn thing pointed right at her. She slowly walked to me and handed me the clipboard. "Here ya go, Woody. Damn shame to see you cover it up, though."

It's exactly what I did. I snatched the clipboard from her hands and quickly covered myself with it. "Uh... yeah, I think you'd do the same if you were in my position.

I'll never forget that devilish grin on Allison's face. As I stood there, shaking and nervous, with a thin clipboard the only thing between my stiff cock and her, she slowly made that grin. Finally, she spoke. "Ya know... what do you say? Just to be fair, for fairness' sake, we find out?"

In one swift motion, Allison wrangled out of her suit revealing a body I never would have guessed. She, like the blonde, was thin, but her breasts were like peaches. Her ass was small, but firm. One could easily tell they were built on muscle. A mound of hair covered her most private area. She bounced on her toes, "Nope. I don't need the clipboard. I'm good."

I had no words. In fact, I think I just started shaking more... like a dweeb... again. Allison spotted my discomfort.

"Hey, I gotta tell you something."

"Yes?" I squeaked.

"Dr. Wynn works with us, too, ya know."

My heart stopped. So many thoughts of what Dr. Wynn could have revealed rushed through my head, almost making me short circuit.

"Hey, it's okay. You should know Dr. Wynn is pretty groovy."

Remember, kids, the year is 1959. The word "groovy" might not be used much in today's vernacular, was it just being introduced back then, and would later become a popular slang term. It certainly described Dr. Tammy Wynn, though.

"She asked us all to ignore it." Allison pointed at my stiff member, currently hidden by the clipboard.

I sighed, dropping my shoulders, "Well, you can ignore it, but it still won't go away." I know my eyes were scoping out Allison's body, as much as hers were mine. Unlike me, though, she wasn't the least bit embarrassed by her nudity. I still kept the clipboard over my bits.

"Actually, she asked us to do a bit more than JUST ignore it, though."

"What do you mean?"

"She said that she knew the other boys would be teasing you about this problem, so she did ask us to ignore it when you get an erection," Allison paused, "... no matter how difficult that may be... but she also asked us to engage with you. We are to smile, be pleasant, and show the others that it doesn't bother us. Not one bit."

"Really? Uh.. okay. Thank you, I guess... and you all agreed to this?"

"I think so. We think Dr. Wynn is awesome. Anyway, we promised. So the point is, we already know about your problem."

"Okay, then," I said. "I guess that's good." It didn't really feel that way me. Like the girls had to be warned how to behave around me specifically. I wasn't sure how to feel about that.

"Hey look, it's fine. It's the reason why I am doing this."

"What, getting naked? Just to make me feel better?"

"Not exactly."

Now I was curious. "What do you mean?"

"This clipboard incident gives me an opportunity to do something else Dr. Wynn asked us to do. I want you to go back empty-handed."

"But-"

"I'll come back after you in two or three minutes, enough time for you get there first. Tell the coach we couldn't find his clipboard. I'll show up a couple minutes later, and tell you I found it after you left."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm staying naked, silly! Believe me, when I am done, YOU will not be the only one with... well... one of those." She pointed toward my pecker behind the clipboard.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Woody, this is going to be fun. Now go on, let's do this." Not knowing what to say, I turned to leave. "Dummy. I need the clipboard!"

As I handed it back to her, she snapped, "Now listen. For this to work, you have to stop being so modest."

"Oh, come on, I look ridiculous."

"You look fine! Dr. Wynn explained it's natural. Stop freaking out about it. So get back out there and back to your side." She pulled on my arm, flipping me towards her. My stiff cock hit her right outer thigh. "Oh, sorry," she giggled. "But listen up. Go back the way we came. You walk by those girls and Coach Bradley, standing proud!"

"Oh, come on!"

"I mean it. Now!"

Allison was almost as demanding as Dr. Wynn. I marched off, making my way back. With each step, I tried to build my courage, walking taller, putting my arms to my side, adding whatever confidence I could muster to my strut. My cock was waving back and forth, parallel to the ground. and as I began to pass the girls, all of them noticed. Jaws dropped, eyes popped. Even Coach Bradley did the same as she watched me turn the corner of the pool and head to the boys' side.

The teammates on the bench were giggling, on the verge of erupting into laughter. "What the hell, dude?" asked Lance Pillson.

"Hey man, I can't help. Might as well get used to it."

"You're crazy."

Coach Anderson, noticing my return, rushed over. "Jesus, Ryan, can't you get it under control? Where is my clipboard?"

"I'm sorry, sir. It was left in Coach Bradley's office, but we couldn't find it."

"Couldn't find it? Fine, I'll look for it later. Just.. sit down already, before you poke an eye out."

Then I heard a voice behind me. "Hello, Coach Anderson." It was Allison, a minute or so early. I turned, and for the second or third time today, my heart dropped. She was dressed in her swimsuit. She must have put it back on the moment I left the office and followed behind me.

"I found your clipboard. Um... Ragin' Woody wasn't much help to me."

"Hey, wait a minute!" I started to protest, but then realized how foolish I must have looked. What was I going to do? Argue that Allison had promised she would walk over naked? She'd call me a liar in front of my coach. I bit my lip and said. "Hey, I'm sorry. I just didn't see it. We looked."

"It was right on the desk, dummy, where I told you it was. Maybe you were... preoccupied with other things." Allison took a moment to shift her eyes to my cock again, this time to mock me. I quickly tried covering with my hands.

"Ryan, go sit down on the bench!" barked the coach. "Forgive him. He's from Kansas. Thanks for the clipboard. Now be on your way."

Allison winked at me, turning, rushing off. My teammates were losing it, laughing out loud, finding great amusement in my humiliation.

"Damn Ryan, think you might want to meet her folks first?" said one.

"Hey, man. I don't think that girl likes Ragin' Woody Ryan too much. Imagine how he must behave around a girl who actually likes him!"

"I don't think there is one," shouted another.

I sat down, burying my head in my hands, feeling great shame. This was going to be a very long three weeks, I thought.

Come to find out, it wouldn't be long enough. I told you the story gets crazy, right? Wait until you find out what Dr. Wynn did when she found out Allison pranked me.

12