The Meet Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls squad gets naked for moral support.
3.4k words
4.65
25.7k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope I am keeping this interesting for fans of the series. Warning: no hardcore in this one. It's coming. Cheers!

*****

Dr. Tammy Wynn was sitting in her chair near the pool when I arrived for our private practice the following Monday morning. Already, I was stiff as I walked towards her, wearing nothing, holding only a towel.

"You better explain yourself, Mr. Feller," she barked, as I neared. She pointed at my hard-on. By now, Tammy was completely accustomed to it, but by her demeanor, I assumed she got word that I had unabashedly walked through the girl's side of the pool, with my raging hard-on (in full display for all to see), at the last practice. Erections were discouraged, of course, and protocol should have warranted covering myself with a towel, or walking around the other side of the pool. What I did was considered rude... even perverted. Definitely frowned upon.

Feeling embarrassed, I covered myself with my towel now. Not that it made much difference. As I've noted, Dr. Tammy Wynn saw my boner all the time. "Dr. Wynn, I swear. That Allison girl tricked me. She said you told the girls about my problem, and that they promised to be cool about it. And I was-"

"And that means prancing around with that thing, in THAT condition, all around them?" the coach yelled.

"I get it," I screamed back. "It sounds so stupid now, but Allison convinced me it would be fine. To get it over with. And she said she was going to walk back naked, and embarrass the other boys."

"What?" the coach gasped. "I didn't hear anything about her doing that!"

"It's because she tricked me. She didn't do it. She undressed in front of me, but put her clothes back on when she brought Coach Anderson's clipboard to him."

"I think you had better start at the beginning," said Tammy, leaning back in her chair, crossing her arms. "Give me the whole story."

I took a deep breath, relaxing. I dropped my hands to my sides, exposing myself once more to my instructor. Again, if anyone allowed it, it was her, yet I understood her concern that I had taken things too far with the girls' squad. I slowly explained the details. When I was finished, Tammy straightened up, glancing at my package a quick time. "If what you say is true, what Allison did deserves to be addressed. Nevertheless, I expect you to be on your best behavior from now on, is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," I muttered.

"I'll also speak with Coach Amanda Bradley about this, and we'll come up with a proper punishment for Allison."

I suppose some revenge felt nice, but I didn't ask what Dr. Wynn had in mind.

"Now let's get started. Try to keep that thing down today, okay?"

"Easier said than done," I whispered, as I headed to the block.

***

After my last class finished, I rushed to the school cafeteria to pick up a snack and some fruit. Sharing space and time with the girls' squad limited time for other things, including getting a proper evening meal. After Dr. Wynn's admonishment this morning, I dreaded going to practice, having to face the girls after they had all witnessed me, making an ass of myself, strutting my hard cock around them. I wanted to bury my head in the ground somewhere.

I persevered, though, and after taking some shit from the others on the team while in the locker room (of course), we headed to the pool, naked as always. I was relieved, entering the natatorium, because we made it there before the girls. There was no risk of any of them seeing me, and stimulating my peter to attention. Instead, it flopped around like eveyone else's, a feeling I wish I experienced more often. I hated getting boners around my teammates.

Coach Anderson gathered us around him, giving out instructions for the day. As usual, we were to start with a ten-minute warm-up of laps. Just as he was about to break up the group and have us get started, Allison, the girl who had pranked me, entered through the far side door and strolled towards us.

"This ought to be interesting," the coach whispered, as she got closer.

She struggled not to look at all the boys' nudity. Wearing her swimsuit, she approached and addressed me. This, of course, stimulated me in some bizarre way. Just knowing she could see everything excited me. My penis began rising. She spoke softly, while hanging her head, looking away from it. "I am sorry I lied to you yesterday. It won't happen again." Allison wasn't so much sorry, as she was shamed into being forced to make an apology. She quickly turned and rushed to the other end of the pool.

Coach Anderson looked at me. "Well, I guess that's out of the way." He turned to the others. "You boys behave yourselves. It's going to be a long three weeks having to share the pool."

'Not long enough,' I thought, when I saw the girls' squad enter the pool area. By this time, Allison was standing near the empty benches waiting for the others to arrive, but what happened completely changed my attitude about sharing space with the girls, erection problems be damned.

Every single one of them, save for Allison, was completely buck naked. They were all physically fit, most were more lean than curvy, but every one of them was gorgeous in my eyes, even from this distance. We couldn't make out the details from where we were sitting, but we all could tell they were naked. Our imaginations filled in the gaps.

"What the hell? "whispered Tim Simmons, near me. He was one of the worst performing athletes on the team, and still, he was quite good. Our team was loaded heavy with talent.

"Boys," said Coach Anderson. "You keep your minds on the water, understood?"

We all agreed, albeit not with much conviction. Already, I had popped wood again, but I noticed I wasn't the only one. The feast set several of the boys off.

"I think I'll hit the water now," I exclaimed, wanting to get a closer look, while also wanting to get under the water as quickly as possible. I rushed to the last lane designated for the boys, just to the right of the last girl's lane. I prayed the busty redhead would be the one swimming there.

I jumped in the water and had already made it two laps before some of the girls' squad finally hit the water. The lithe, skinny blonde chose the lane nearest me, and every time we passed, just the thought of a nude woman nearby sent my boner stiffening ever more. It was likely slowing my pace down.

After ten minutes, we got out of the water and headed to the bench. Thank God I wasn't the only one sporting wood. In fact, I noticed Coach Anderson holding his clipboard over his crotch, as I had done the day before. Maybe he was struggling, too. At least he had clothes on, I thought.

Once the other boys finished their warm-up routine, Coach shouted, "Alright, we're doing full times and sprints. Ryan, you and Alex. Hit the blocks."

This meant we were competing with each other. Alex took Lane 2 before I could reach it, leaving me Lane 4. We always spaced the lanes when competing one on one in practice. It was known that I would beat Alex, but I was definitely uncomfortable standing at the block for extended periods of time while waiting for the coach to get ready. Several girls were already spying me.

Coach Amanda Bradley was nearby, two lanes over to my left, with one of the taller girls, admonishing her. "No, you have to arch your back higher. You're taller, so it may take more effort, but you'll get a higher and longer jump."

As I waited for Coach Anderson to give us our marks, I looked to the women's coach working with her student. The naked girl had her back to me, when her coach said, "Here, I'm tall too. Allow me to demonstrate."

My coach, Coach Anderson, was writing in his clipboard at the moment, and talking with one of the boys who he'd assigned as an impromptu assistant. I was begging them to hurry in my mind, because Coach Amanda Bradley began disrobing. Unlike last practice, she was dressed in street clothes, but in seconds, she peeled off her blouse and bra, dropping them to the damp floor, exposing her enormous cans. Instantly, my cock rose higher, past my belly button.

Ignoring me entirely, the female coach stripped out of her shorts and panties, revealing a healthy bush. Then, she pushed the young naked student out of her way and approached the block. She bent forward, angling her torso low to the ground. Her tits practically touched the floor, as she held her ass high in the air.

"Now watch me spring off the block."

To my knowledge, slow motion hadn't been invented in 1959, but the vision of Coach Bradley dismounting from the board, sending her tits reeling back from the inertia of her movement became cemented in my mind. In days forward, I would be able to bring up this memory in my imagination, playing it back and forth, even freezing it in place. My god, it was a sight.

The naked student noticed me watching and gasped when she caught sight of my erection. I quickly turned and shouted, "Let's go, Coach!"

Coach Anderson looked up. "Hey, young man. We'll get started when I say so." But then he noticed my predicament and shook his head. "Alright, boys. 100 meters. Ready. On your mark... Go!"

With all the training I'd had with Dr. Wynn, my actions were autonomous. By the time we dove in and began our stroke, I was already three body lengths ahead of Alex. Concentrating on the race, regardless of the erection, I pulled out my real skill-set, swimming like a dolphin. When I touched back at the block, the coach was there, stopwatch in hand. "You just beat the state record, Ryan. What the hell was that launch all about?"

"What me and Tammy... uh, what Dr. Wynn and I have been working on," I said, paddling in the water. I glanced to my right, hoping to see some naked girls, but none were in view from this angle.

"Well, keep it up," he said. "We want you to do that in competition."

"No problem, coach," I beamed.

Getting out of the water, I noticed Alex was stiff, too. "Did you see Coach Bradley? Those jugs? Man, I don't blame you for getting a boner this time," he said.

"Only because you got one, too," I said, shoving him forward. "Let's hurry up and sit on the bench. This is embarrassing."

There were so many naked bodies. From this distance, hard to see, but I knew I would get closer when I got back on the blocks. What was most shocking was Coach Bradley. When she got out of the water, she had dried off with a towel. It lay on her naked lap now, as she sat on the bench on her side of the wall. If it weren't for her enormous cans, we likely wouldn't have been able to make out she was naked, but those were unmistakable with her enormous nipples. They looked like bullseye targets from here.

"Did you notice that Allison is the only one with clothes on?" whispered Alex to me. "She seems more embarrassed than anyone. No one is talking to her."

I wondered if Dr. Wynn had somehow convinced the girls' squad to pull this stunt, in some way punishing Allison, making her stand out, being the only one wearing a swimsuit. I giggled at the thought. Still, it was shocking to see Coach Bradley naked, and I couldn't get my mind off it.

One really has to understand attitudes of the day, to comprehend just how strange this was to me. To see an authority figure naked before me? Unheard of, from where I was from. And outside of the pool, even here in Eastern Pennsylvania, life in the '50s was quite prudish. One would be shamed and shunned if they so much as walked in on a relative naked in the bathroom. Yet at the pool, during this time in history and in this little area of the world, nudism was considered perfectly normal at a pool. And it was required for males!

Alex and I stayed paired together for the following run, and as we eventually made our way back to the blocks, taking the same ones as we did on our first race, I got my wish of getting a closer look at Coach Bradley. She stood up and briskly walked towards me when she saw me approaching the pool. I know it's considered rude to stare, but I swear I could not peel my eyes off her giant breasts, and those huge, perfectly centered nipples. "Hey, you're Ryan, right?" she barked.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, to her tits.

"I saw that first practice race. You're the one Dr. Wynn has been tutoring, right?"

"That's right, ma'am."

"Call me coach... and try to look me in the eyes, please."

Even being shamed into it, I still struggled to look up. My boner was aiming right at her, yet she found it much easier to maintain eye contact than me.

"I'd like to see what you two have been working on, but Tammy's left for the day. Do you think she would mind if I joined you at your next practice?"

"Um, sure. I don't see why not. Dr. Wynn is excited about this, and wants to introduce her program to the rest of the team. I'm thinking Coach Anderson will let her, now that he has seen how her training has helped me."

"I should say so. Okay, champ. You meet with her tomorrow morning?"

"Yes, coach. Eight a.m."

"Right. See you then. Thank you, Ryan."

"Yes, ma'am."

Coach Bradley then leaned in, and winked, whispering, before slowly looking down at my raging hard on. "And thank you," she said. "You can make a girl feel special."

I never blushed so hard in my life, and turned away, rushing to the block. I glanced to Coach Anderson who nodded, sending Alex and I back into another furious race. This time around, I was even faster, my heart pumping hard against my chest.

****

When I arrived at practice the following morning, I had almost forgotten I'd invited Coach Bradley to it. I'd undressed in Dr. Wynn's office, as usual, and headed to the pool, expecting Dr. Wynn to be waiting for me near the pool. I was half right. Coach Bradley was also there. Of course, me, being me... well, I was already sporting an erection.

"Hi," I said, approaching. "Dr. Wynn, I told Coach Bradley she could come today. I hope that's okay."

"Of course, of course, we were just talking about you," said Tammy.

"And your improvements," said Amanda. She was dressed in a tight t-shirt, a thick bra underneath, and a light jacket overlay, with sweats and comfort shoes below. Dr. Wynn always dressed more conservatively, as she was now, in a blouse and velvet skirt. Somehow, she made it work.

Wanting to get started immediately, I pushed past them and said, "Well, I'm ready when you are, Coaches."

I think I heard Amanda whispering to Tammy, "So he's always like that?" but I wasn't sure. Nevertheless, they were whispering to each other as I took position on the block. Tammy picked up the controller to the timer and set it off. I flew through the air, with a perfect, long dive.

"One of your best launch times," said Tammy, as I came up for air. I paddled to the side of the pool, but got out quickly, again rushing past the two, minimizing the time they could see my embarrassing erection. On the third run, Tammy stopped me. "Come here, Ryan."

I didn't mind the conversations I had with Tammy when we were worked alone, even with the boners, but adding a new girl to the mix made me nervous. For some reason, this only stiffened my rod more. Regardless, I knew better than to disobey Dr. Wynn's instructions. When I was just a couple feet from the both of them, I asked. "Yes?"

Coach Bradley looked at me in the eyes. With her clothes on, it made it easier for me to reciprocate, unlike yesterday. "Ryan, I don't think your form could be better. Dr. Wynn has explained how you have improved your reaction times. It's brilliant." I smiled, nodding, but didn't know what else to add. "There is one thing, however, we do need to address. It's um... your... well, your sexual state."

I started fidgeting, and the coach could see that her direct approach to my problem made me feel uncomfortable. I wished no one would mention it. As far as I was concerned, I couldn't do anything about it. "Ma'am, I don't mean to-"

"Mr Feller, it's okay that you get erections. However, the frequency you get them, and length of time you maintain them, is alarming."

'Damn, she isn't giving it to me lightly, is she?' I thought.

"As I was discussing with Dr. Wynn, your erections are likely working against you... in the water, that is. If you could get it under control, you could probably decrease your times even more."

"Yeah, I've thought about that," I mumbled. "Still, there's nothing I can do about it, Coach Bradley, and I am not trying to be belligerent or stupid or anything. It's just... well... it happens around girls when I'm naked. I can't keep my mind off it, and that only makes it worse." I trailed off with, "Especially with hot girls around me at practice now."

Amanda and Tammy glanced at each other and then back to me. Finally, Coach Bradley said, "The reason we pulled that stunt yesterday, with all the girls practicing nude, was to get you accustomed to it, and to give you moral support. To get whatever you need out of your system, out of your system, but it appears your problem won't go away, even after doing that." I was sulking as she laid out the facts. "So Dr. Wynn and I have decided to try another approach."

"Yes, Ryan," said Dr. Wynn. "The worst that can happen is nothing, but the best that could happen, is we resolve your problem."

I looked at my raging cock, and then at them. "Believe me, I have tried everything."

"Not everything, Mr. Feller," continued the doctor. "In psychology, I learned a thing about risk versus reward. I think we can apply those principles here."

I curled my brow, not catching her meaning.

"Ryan," broke in Amanda. "If you can make it through every practice, until our first meet of the season, without getting another erection, Dr. Wynn and I will reward you."

I laughed. "All the riches in the world probably wouldn't be able to do the tri-"

"You can have us," barked Tammy. I stopped speaking immediately. "That's right, Ryan. Coach Bradley and I will give you one night of unadulterated pleasure. It's far more than a young man of your age and experience deserves to have, but that's the deal. Sex with the both of us. We'll be all yours for one night. But no more erections until the first meet!"

I was speechless. I mean, the first moment she mentioned it, I thought it was a joke, or that I was taking it the wrong way, but they were serious. They were willing to fuck me, and all I had to do was get my erections under control. How could I NOT attempt to do this? Even if I had to jerk off sixteen times a day, I'd try it. I stared at the both of them, unsure what to say, when Amanda said, "Well? Think you got it in you?"

"I don't know," I said, as I felt blood rushing through my raging woody. With that happening now, it seemed far-fetched that I could accomplish this task, but I was sure as hell going to do my best.