The Meet Ch. 06

Story Info
Ryan lost the bet, but wins everything.
4.2k words
4.63
12.8k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason this took so long is because I accidentally deleted the first draft and had to start over. Ugh. I waited so long, I forgot everything I wrote. Going back through the chapters, there are a host of continuity errors in names and dates. If you can forgive those, I hope you enjoyed the tale.

*****

It was the day of our first swim meet, at home. Clearly, this gave us an advantage, competing in familiar waters. Other weeks we would be traveling, competing at other schools. I'd discovered that some of the ones in the tri-state area allowed boys to wear swim trunks, but here at home, none were given that privilege. Not even the visiting teams. The girls, of course, got to wear their school-sanctioned swimsuits if they chose, and most did, but male nudity was commonplace and expected here. Just my luck.

I was still angry that Coach Amanda Bradley and Dr. Tammy Wynn foiled the agreement we made. They promised if I could go the entire three weeks, prior to the meet, without getting an erection during practice, they would give me one night of "unadulterated" sex. They played me, though. At practice yesterday, Coach Bradley had the girls go to practice naked. Of course, I got hard!

Now, I had to go through with this swim meet, knowing I had nothing to look forward to. I'd been anticipating it every minute of every day, up until I lost the bet. I was furious, because I had worked so hard to get my problem under control. At first, I beat off constantly so I would be in a constant state of sexual exhaustion. It negatively affected my swim times, but I was still the fastest on the team, by far.

Eventually, I had become so accustomed to being flaccid around the girls, and during practice, that I began stroking off less and less. Especially, the last few days. When the girls showed up at practice yesterday, as naked as the boys were, I couldn't help but pop a boner.

I felt so dejected from the ordeal, I still hadn't bothered beating off before the swim meet today. I was undressing in the locker room with Pete Wilkins next to me. "Did you see how many people showed up for this?" he asked. "My whole family is here. And that other team must be big, because the visitors' side is packed, too.

"What?" I asked, dropping my shorts, throwing them into my locker.

"Yup. And they invited the girls squads from BOTH teams to watch, so they'll be staying on our side of the pool, because there's not enough room in the bleachers."

"Why did they invite the girls to watch? They could just stay in the locker rooms until the boys finish." It was a valid argument, I thought, as I laid it out.

"I dunno," Pete shrugged. "They usually do that, but maybe because this is the first meet of the season?"

Buddy Preston was passing by and snapped Pete with his towel. "No, you idiot. It's because we're swimming against Baldwin U. They're our arch rivals."

"Oh, no shit!" cried Pete. "Last year, didn't they beat us last year?"

"That's why we got him now," Buddy pointed to me. "Ragin' Woody is gonna smoke everybody."

I blushed, but wasn't really feeling up to it. I was nervous that I had to be naked in front of so many strangers. The girls team, I was almost used to it, by now, but there would be new girls from the other team close by, too. Things could get awkward again real fast. This, coupled with the fact that Coach Bradley and Dr. Wynn tricked me, had me feeling nauseous. I didn't feel like competing. "I'll do my best," I said, quietly.

Finally, ten minutes later, the Coach popped in. "Alright, everybody. I shouldn't have to tell you how important this is. Not just being the first of the season, but we're up against B.U. Give 'em hell, I say. Make 'em pay for last year."

The boys screamed and growled in fury, eager to prove themselves. I looked down to my crotch. My penis was dangling there, hanging low, feeling heavier than it usually does... but I wasn't remotely feeling sexually aroused. It felt like the feeling would stick, as I was in such a funk.

I ran out with the rest of the team, making our way to our side of the pool. The opposing team was also on our side, but we split it down the middle. Across the pool, they pulled the bleachers out from the wall and packed them with the attendees.

Shockingly, they put the opposing girls team on the far end of the building, nearest us, and our girls squad was on the other far end, opposite our rivals. Coach Roger Anderson said it was to keep us from being distracted. That otherwise the girls would be talking and distracting us. Strangers wouldn't do that, supposedly.

My eyes darted to the opposite wall to the bleachers. They were filled with so many people, they looked downright uncomfortable. I am pretty sure we exceeded the fire code. Good thing there was plenty of water around. A horn sounded and coaches and refs met near the blocks. A few heads nodded and then Coach blew his whistle.

Pete tapped me, "We're up."

We rushed over with one other teammate. I had the block nearest the bleachers' side, and Pete had block three. Tim was further down, along with three members of the opposing squad. This was the 100 meter. If I could get focused, I could crush it.

The thing is, I wasn't focused. I came off the block later than anyone, and barely made my way up to second place by the end of the race. I could see the coach looking at me with a mix of anger and perplexion. Never had I performed so poorly. I shrugged, walking past him, plopping onto one of the only open spaces on the bench, at the wall.

I wasn't there thirty seconds when Dr. Tammy Wynn approached. "Ryan, my office. NOW!" she screamed. It echoed across the room, even with it filled with so many people. I hadn't seen Tammy this angry since our second workout together. I followed her quickly, making our way to the hall exiting the pool area, to the offices in the Pilner building.

"Dr. Wynn, I have to compete again. Two more times!" I protested, as we neared her door.

"We have time. Get in here!" She grabbed me by the wrist and heaved me forward, pushing me into the office. "Explain yourself. Just what was that? We worked countless hours on the block."

"What?" I asked. I could barely look at her, I was so humiliated. Not by being naked, but from failing. "I missed the dive, I'm sorry! It's never happened before!"

"Are you purposefully sabotaging this meet, Ryan. Really? I would expect much more fro-"

"NO!" I shouted. "Of course not! It's not PURPOSEFUL. I hated that I sucked out there. I'll try and do better."

"I mean it, Ryan. You had better get your head on straight."

I lost it. "Tammy, maybe if you hadn't lifted me up, and slammed me down, I wouldn't be like this, you ever think of that?" It was a brave thing for a student to challenge authority in 1958. I wondered if I crossed the line.

"What?" she asked.

"You got my hopes up, KNOWING you would make me fail," I insisted.

"And you can't get over it? Is that it? You can't be a man?"

"Oh, I had every intention of being a man... Look, I am not trying to sabotage anything, and I will try and do better. I mean it. It's just... well, I was pretty upset, is all. It just isn-"

"Fine," interrupted Tammy, crossing her arms.

"Well, that's just it. It isn't fine. I was tryi-"

"No, I mean, we'll do it. I'll talk to Coach Bradley and we'll do it."

I stopped, looking to her. She was being serious. I paused, a rather long time, and finally said, "No, you're right. I lost the deal. It's on me. Forget it. I'll go out there and do better, I promise."

"I don't think you're hearing me, Ryan. It's a new deal. If you go out there and win this thing for us, THEN you can have us."

"Wait, do you mean that?"

"Yes, of course, I do."

"You're not going to trick me out of so-"

"How could we? And Ryan, I want you to win. For more reasons than the school. Go. Win it."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure. Now, go."

I bolted out of the office, more revived than ever. Focused, visualizing myself diving and swimming to perfection. I was getting "in the zone" as it were. But thoughts of taking Amanda and Tammy afterwards also crept in my brain. By the time I reached my bench, I found my cock half risen in expectation to the event. I had every intention of breaking records from here out.

When I made it back to my area, I saw my seat was taken, but Pete got up, touching my arm. "Where were you? We're going up on the next one."

It was a relay. I was the fourth and last to dive on this run. I looked to the left of me, noticing two girls from the other team seated nearby. Their eyes were staring at my thick meat. I quickly looked away, trying to think on other thoughts, but the only other thoughts that came to mind were of Amanda and Tammy. I was having a reaction.

I turned away from the girls, afraid I might embarrass myself, but already it was there, my junk almost parallel to the ground. Soon to be curving up, rising past my belly button. I thought my big dick looked ridiculous in its fully erect state. Pete caught my struggle and whispered. "Ragin' Woody Ryan came out to play. Fuck yeah!"

"What's that supposed to mean, asshole?" I snipped.

"You haven't figured it out? You get your fastest times when you're hard."

"What?"

"It's true," said Tim, standing nearby. "Really? You didn't know that?"

"Well, I guess I did, but I don't contribute the times to my... erections," i whispered, leaning in.

"Maybe you should."

I almost laughed, but at the same time, I felt so humiliated. I did all my best not to look at anyone, or focus on anything, but I could hear snickering and gasps from the crowd, even outright laughter from the girls' squads. I was blushing, but doing my damnedest to pretend I wasn't humiliated.

Walking out to the blocks with that stiff rod pointing to the heavens made it doubly embarrassing. I so badly wanted to get in that water and swim, but I had to stand there and wait. Perry Johnson was up first. He's a fairly strong swimmer, but weak off the block. The shot was heard, and the two boys dove in, Perry last off the block, of course. His fine form carried him, coming up close, once Pete dove in.

I was impressed with the opposing team's talent. I was told we were the best in the division, but they may have been close. I looked around the room. People were cheering the race, but there were also many eyes were on me. Some disdainful in their looks, some in awe, some just flat-out stared. Maybe half the room was watching the race. I found myself getting harder still. Why? Why did this happen to me?

Finally, I got up to the block. We were almost a quarter length behind. Flushed red, eager to get the fuck out of here, I watched as the last member of the opposing team dove in before me, when finally I saw Alan's hand touch.

BOOM! I was gone. Like a tuna to the sea, I cut through the water. By the turn, I was a fraction of a second behind the guy next to me. I flew down the line like a shot, tagging the wall, popping up to thunderous applause. For a moment, I thought the roof might cave in. Everyone - absolutely everyone - was cheering me on.

Coach Anderson came rushing over. "Holy blazes, Ryan! We just broke a state record in that run. Amazing!" He snatched me by the wrists and yanked me up, out of the water like nothing, plopping my feet firmly on the tile. The crowd was still erupting in cheers.

And my boner was still aiming at clouds. "Coach, can I, uh... can I go to your office, please?"

Coach Anderson noticed the gravity of my situation, but that didn't make him empathetic to it. "Son, you're on the squad. You have to get used to this. I am not going to let you have special rules, no matter how gifted you are. Now take a bow, and go to the benches."

As bizarre as it felt to do this with an erection, I quickly waved to the crowd, smiled and bowed, and then turned tail, rushing to sit down at a bench and cover myself. My teammates piled on me, patting me on the shoulders and back. At least they were circled around, and that covered me to some degree.

"That was amazing," said Buddy Piston. "How the fuck do you swim like that?"

"Watch your language," cried out Coach Amanda Bradley. I hadn't noticed she was so close, and she came up to me, brushing the other boys aside. In front of all the gods and everyone, she gave me an enormous hug, kicking her leg up and almost rubbing against my balls in the process. Her heavy tits squished against my rib cage. "What an incredible run, Ryan. So proud of you!" She let go, smiling, and then whispered. "Can't wait."

I saw it, plain as day. She winked and said "Can't wait!"

Dear reader, if there is such a thing as a "double-stuffed-erection," I now had it. I was swollen, eager and embarrassed. I loved it and hated it. But then there was a tap on my back and I turned, careful not to hit anyone with my swollen member. My heart dropped immediately.

"Mom?" I asked, shocked to see her.

"Son, I did not drive all this way to see you do THAT in public. At a public swim meet?"

I barely saw my folks growing up. They hardly ever came to my swim meets back in high school. I had no idea they would be here today. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come see you, and now I wish I hadn't!"

Coach Bradley, overhearing, rushed forward. "Excuse me, ma'am! Your son just achieved one of the most amazing feats of athleticism on the planet, and you come here to berate him. Not on my watch!" She stepped between us, her wrist briefly brushing against my swollen shaft when she moved past. We were all so close in the crowded area. "Mrs. Feller. Your son is not yet accustomed to our swim accommodations, and he has been working very hard to resolve the problem. In fact, Dr. Wynn and I are working with your son directly. Perhaps, if he hadn't been so sheltered, this wouldn't be a problem." This was a snipe at my mom's parenting skills, no doubt. Adults weren't shy to share opinions like this in the '50s, I guess. "Now congratulate your son and carry on."

Mom huffed, nodded at me, rolled her eyes and left. "I'm going home. Congratulations."

I shook my head. That was awkward, yet even so, I still sported the erection. There was one more race and I needed to rest for it. I made my way to the bench, sitting down in the only open spot. As I had been trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, I'd kept my eyes to the floor, barely acknowledging anyone.

"Great job," I would hear. "Way to go."

No one took a swipe at my condition, I was relieved, but once I sat down, it was then I noticed I was at the end of our area on the bench, nearest the girls. A brunette was sitting just to my right, staring at my package. "That was fast," she said to me.

"Um, thanks," I said. I halfheartedly kicked my knee up, trying to block the view. I leaned forward and brought my arms down, too. It was uncomfortable, but at least I wasn't making an ass of myself. Or so I had hoped.

Another girl near the brunette leaned over. "Hey, who are you?"

I turned to look at her. "Uh. Ryan."

"They were calling you 'Raging Woody' over there. Is that your name, really?" I blushed and the girls giggled. Then she leaned in even closer, over her friend. "It's a cute name," she said, winking.

The brunette then pushed me on the shoulder. "Yeah, Ragin' Woody. It's okay. We don't mind." I knew what they were getting at, and to appease them, I slowly lifted up and sat back upright. More giggling incurred. "Thanks, sweetie. You're a peach!" one of them whispered.

Finally, I was up again, just as determined as last time, perhaps even more so. It felt surreal, - almost slow motion - as I snapped off the block at the start, and sliced through the water. The place went nuts at the finish. Strangers jumping up and down, cheering and screaming, just having witnessed a world record run of the 200-meter. I crushed it.

Time slowed further still as all types of people came patting me on the back, hugging me, and shoving me to and fro in excitement. My cock must have brushed against two dozen strangers. Some, I swear made it a point to touch it. Especially the older women. I noticed my mom wasn't here now. Even in my state, I wish she had been.

But the high from the win was amazing, and I was thrilled to finally get dressed. Nevertheless, my hard-on didn't go away. Finally, more than an hour after the meet was over, we all dispersed, and Coach Amanda Bradley stopped me on the way out to tell me to meet in Coach Roger Anderson's office at eight p.m.

"Why his place?" I asked.

"Because he has the biggest room," she whispered.

And this is where time slowed the most. I ate a very light dinner and went back to my dorm, anticipating every moment. Would they suck my cock together? Would I take turns fucking them? I could hardly imagine. I stayed erect, feeling like I got harder by the minute, waiting so long for the time to pass. Finally, with the hour upon me, I ducked out of my dorm, and made my way across campus.

The lights were off in the hall of the Pilner building, but the doors were open. I knew the place so well, I scurried all the way down, finally reaching Coach Anderson's door. Lights were on in the room. I opened the door to the most amazing sight.

In Coach Amanda Bradley's left hand was a glass of wine. Her breasts were pulled over her shirt and Dr. Tammy Wynn was sucking on one of them. "Oh, hey!" shouted Amanda. "Right on time. We got started ahead of you. Thought it would ease us into the mood."

I smiled, wondering how long I could last with them. Already, I wanted to explode. I stepped forward. "Are you all okay with this, really?" I wanted to hear it from their lips. I always secretly wish they like seeing me naked... and hard.

The both stopped, turning to me. "Ryan. We have been looking forward to it. But remember, this is a ONE TIME thing. Now get over here."

I was undressed and on Coach Anderson's desk in seconds. Better than in my dreams, they fast went to work licking on opposite sides of my shaft. "Oh my," whispered Tammy. "I finally get to have this." She grabbed it firmly and Amanda followed suit. "Me too," she said.

They licked my balls, my shaft and the head of my penis. Tammy finally shoved it deep in her mouth, taking it halfway in. "That looks gooood," whispered Amanda, watching close. She was tugging on her heavy breasts. She saw me looking and lifted up, shoving one of them in my face, while her partner continued working my cock with her mouth.

"This is it, Ryan. Your one chance. Better take advantage of them," said Amanda.

I sucked her tits hard, working them. I heard her sigh and felt herself draw into me. Finally, Tammy pulled off my cock, confessing she had to have it. She couldn't wait. In a flash, she turned around, sliding my thick meat into her wet pussy, slowly bringing herself down. Amanda let me keep sucking her nipple, while Tammy went to business pumping on my cock. I pulled off the tit and cried out, "I won't last if you do that, Miss Tammy."

She pumped faster in response. Harder, too. "Me, neither," she cried back, almost wailing.

"Save some for me," moaned Amanda, as Tammy screamed in orgasm, me doing everything in my power to contain myself. I wanted to explode. Tammy contracted so hard, she almost leapt off my cock. Amanda took advantage, snatching it in her left hand firmly. "Let me just get on top, facing you. Why don't you get on the desk more."

Amanda pushed a few items off, having me lay straight back. Tammy turned to me, stepping closer, rubbing her pussy. "Oh, that was so good, Amanda. You are going to love it."

Amanda, knees up and around me, started pumping up and down. She did all the work, with her glorious breasts hanging before me. "Twist my nipples, Ryan. Do it. Twist them hard."

I complied, eager to have my shot at them. Tammy pushed forward, licking on the tip of the closest nipple while I pinched it between my fingers, rotating it on her lips. Amanda groaned in pleasure, and I felt her inner walls tightening on me.

12