The Meeting

Story Info
He takes her ass and she loves him for it.
974 words
3.59
45.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You leave the house dressed in a suit, saying that you've got a late meeting in town. You get into the car and drive to the hotel where you know I'm waiting. You toss the keys to the valet and walk into the foyer where the receptionist gives you the key card to a room. You find the room, open the door and see me standing on the balcony with a whiskey sour waiting for you. I'm wearing a black cocktail dress and heels. You love the way my hair swishes lightly as I turn to you and smile.

You rest your hand on my hair, running it to the back of my head and pulling me in to kiss you. We kiss long and deep and urgently. You turn me around so my back is to your chest and right there on the balcony where anyone from the office blocks opposite could see, you ruck up the bottom of my dress. Then you slip your left arm around the front of my shoulders and your right hand finds the tops of my stockings. You seek a little further up my thigh and find my knickers. I move to stop you but you hold me more firmly and whisper in my ear that it's alright. You feel the moisture and heat transferring through the thin fabric of my underwear and you feel my breathing change. You let go of your grip around me and I feel you unzipping my dress and it falling to the floor. You tell me to place my hands on the glass wall of the balcony and you stand behind me, running your hands over my body. You stop at my tits, ass and then you grab a handful of my hair and firmly yank my head back towards you as you push your other hand down the front of my knickers. In a deft gesture, you part my lips and slip a finger inside me. You draw out the wetness and massage my clit, plunging in and out a few times before massaging again. I'm slightly ashamed at making such a show of myself but you assure me that my only audience is you.

You lead me to the bedroom and sit on the side of the bed. You snap your fingers and point to the floor in front of you. I immediately kneel there, between your legs. You stroke my hair and nod. I open your zip and find your gorgeous cock which I eagerly take in my mouth and begin to suck and lick. I swirl my tongue around the tip then take it all down my throat and back out again. I lick up and down the shaft and when you're hard, you stop me and tell me to get up.

Still clothed, you remove my bra, knickers, stockings and shoes. I am naked in front of you and you draw me to you and kiss me again. The material of your suit jacket rasps against my nipples, making them stiffen. I have to stand on tiptoes to reach up to you and I falter as the passion in your kisses weakens me. I push your jacket off your shoulders and undo the buttons down your shirt. I take off your tie and loosen your belt. My cunt starts to leak and drips down my thighs at the anticipation of what's going to happen. You push me to the bed, leaving your clothes in a heap on the floor and lay alongside me. You caress my body feeling my tits and nipples, stopping to suck each one between your teeth. Your fingers find their way inside my warm wet pussy and you stop exploring my body and lay back on the bed. You tell me to get on top of you and ride your cock. I oblige and fuck you, slowly, letting my nipples graze your hard muscular chest. Just as you sense my cunt tighten as my moans increase and I speed up the pace, you throw me off you and tell me to put my face down and my ass up.

Of course I do so and I hear you lean down and slide your belt out of your trousers. You tell me to out my hands behind my back so you can restrain me with your belt. The leather bites into my skin beautifully painfully. The exquisite agony of lust and longing and physical pain are too much that I start to cry. "Please, please..." I sob. You hush me but I beg again, " Please. " you silence me with a few smart slaps across the bottom. Then taking your belt in one hand, you part my ass cheeks with the other. You put your cock to my tight hole and push into me. I take in a sharp breath and feel you ease yourself in and out of my asshole.

You start slowly and whisper that you love having me as your plaything, that I am your property, that you own me. You tell me that my ass feels so good and that I'm a good girl for letting you do such naughty things to me. You increase your pace and become more forceful, you really work my asshole as I take all of your dick deep inside me. You tell me I'm beautiful and that you love the sight of that beauty being defiled. You tug on the belt as you fuck me harder and faster, the pain in my arms and my ass is intense. You cum deep inside me and I love the sound of your orgasm. The belt loosens and I'm free. You kiss me on the forehead and tell me again that I'm a good girl. I leave you to rest as I go and shower.