The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoNaughty
SoNaughty
159 Followers

I then raised my finger up to his mouth rubbing in on his lips. I then lowered my hand back down and rubbed my finger on his penis hole again and then raised it up to my mouth and rubbed my finger on my lips. I said, "Robin. I just love how we are sharing ourselves with each other. You are such an exciting erotic man. I like the taste of you as well." I then began to giggle a little bit. I said, "Robin, can I continue to massage your cock?"

He said, "Oh yes please Sherye, yes please!" I continued to massage Robin's cock and I had to taste him again so I leaned over and licked the head and Robin exploded in my mouth! I was swallowing his cum as fast as I could cause he had so much cum coming out that it seemed he had been holding out for awhile! He said, "OMG, Sherye! I have never done that before! See what you do to me!"

I said, "Robin, you taste so good, just like candy! I enjoyed every bit of it! I did not think I was going to swallow it all cause there was so much!"

He said, "Sherye, I need to rest a bit cause it was such a shock that I came that fast! It must have been because you have been playing with my cock so much that it shocked me when licked the head!"

I said, "Robin, I am glad you came like that cause they say that the next time you can last longer when you cum that fast the first time. So let us rest a bit and then we can continue enjoying our slow foreplay. We have all night and I am not in a hurry to get home."

So we both feel asleep for awhile. We both laid back on the sofa and fell asleep together. My head was resting on his chest and my hand was resting on his cock also. I was not stroking him, just holding it in my warm soft fingers. He had his arm around me and his other arm was resting on my huge tits. He pulled me close to him and then we fell asleep. He woke up a little while later and I was still asleep.

Robin:

She looked so cute resting her head on my chest and she still had my cock in her hand. I then gently lifted my arm from around Sherye's shoulders and gently laid her head on a pillow. I then stood up and placed her feet on the sofa. My God, she looked so beautiful laying there totally naked got down on my knees and leaned over her love nest. First I gently kissed the fury patch that surrounds her delicious lips. Then I dragged my tongue over her lips. She stirred a little when I did that, but she did not wake up.

I started to lick her lips and then I inserted my tongue between them. She again stirred a little and her legs opened up a little wider, but I still don't think she has woken up yet. Because her legs opened up a little wider, it was easier for me to tongue her pussy. I inserted my tongue again and this time, yes, I found her clit. I swirled my tongue over and around her clit and she began to squirm. Sherye woke up as I was enjoying her delicious womanly juices, but she put her hand on top of my head and pushed it down hard into her fury nest. I continued to devour her pussy and her clit.

Sherye was moaning and squirming violently and still held my head down into her. Not quite sure how long I had been eating her womanly treasures, but it was quite awhile. Then I lifted myself up and laid down beside her warm body, not saying anything, just laid there snuggled up to each other. Then I said "Sherye, I have a question for you."

She asked," What is it Robin?"

I asked, "Do you prefer men with or without pubic hair on their private parts?" This question took her by surprise. I knew it did because she kind of stuttered before she could answer.

She finally said, "Robin, why do you want to know that?" I said, "I was just curious Sherye, that's all."

She said, "Well Robin, I do like men who have shaved their private parts. The pubic hair doesn't bother me, I just think a mans cock and ball sack looks so much more handsome and inviting with out the hair covering it up."

I said, "Sherye, I have never shaved myself before. But I would be willing to remove my pubic hair for you, but on one condition."

She asked, "What's the condition Robin?"

I said, "My one condition is that you be the one to shave my balls and cock!"

She said "OMG Robin, you can't be serious. You want me to shave you there?"

I said, "Yes Sherye, I want you to shave me there. So, will you shave me? Please?"

She said, "Ok Robin, I will shave you but it will go slow since I have never done this before!"

I said, "That is ok , Sherye, I understand!" So I went to my bathroom and brought scissors, shaving cream, razor, and an electric razor back with me. Then I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of warm water and placed it next to where we were laying. She took the scissors and trimmed my pubic hair back so it would not pull when she started shaving me. She then put shaving cream on me and started to shave being extra careful in spots so not to cut me. I noticed I was getting hard while doing this and she knew I was enjoying this kind of attention very much. When she finally finished shaving me, she toweled me clean and leaned over and kissed the tip of my cock and I gasped with pleasure.

She looked up at me and said "Do you want me to finish shaving you smooth or do you want me to give you a blowjob!"

I said, "No Sherye just finish then you can give me a blowjob!" So she took my electric razor and started shaving me smooth until I looked just like a boy does before they start growing pubic hair! She asked me if I had any lotion to put on me so it would help stop the itching after the shave! So I got up and went to get some and she lotioned me up good.

She then said, "Robin, I would love to give you a massage with this lotion! Would you like that?"

I said, "Oh yes Sherye I would very much!"

So she told me to turn over on my back and she put lotion on her hands and started massaging my upper back and shoulders and arms and started kneading my muscles and I moaned with pleasure. I was starting to relax so much that I thought I was going to fall asleep but I made myself stay awake for this pleasure. She put more lotion in her hands and started massaging my lower back and ass and when her hands touched my ass I started moaning so she put her hands between my ass cheeks and started rubbing my asshole and my asshole started puckering like it wanted something in there which I did.

I have never felt that feeling before but wanted more. She then put more lotion in her hands and went lower to both legs and started massaging them until I could feel all muscles relaxed. Then she put more lotion on her hands and started massaging my ass again but this time she inserted her finger and I was so aroused I started humping it!

Sherye:

As I inserted my finger I knew then that he would probably let me tongue his ass so I leaned over and inserted my tongue and he went wild with his humping. I took my tongue out and told him to roll over on his back and he did. I noticed he had a hard on. I put lotion on my hands and started massaging his shoulders and arms then went lower to his chest which I took extra care of his nipples which were so erect that he had bumps all around his nipples like mine does when they are puckered.

I knew he was enjoying all this cause he was so relaxed except for his cock which was moving on its own even though I was moving his body around while I massaged. I then put more lotion on my hands and started massaging his legs and when the muscles were relaxed then I put more lotion in my hands and started rubbing his balls and cock and then I started stroking his cock and then leaned over and started sucking on him. I raised up and asked him if he wanted me to straddle him and fuck him and he said not right now!

So I just went back to sucking on the head of his cock and started making my mouth feel like my pussy was squeezing his cock. I then deepthroated him fast and held down for awhile.

I then came back up and started sucking with more suction and popped off the head with a popping sound. I then started licking his shaft all the way down to his balls and started licking his balls.

I asked him to raise his legs up so I could get to his balls a little easier and he did. I got in between his legs on my stomach and started sucking on his balls as I rolled them around in my mouth then I licked his balls again and started licking his prostrate under his balls and he started moaning louder.

I started licking lower and lower until I got to his asshole and started licking him and then inserted my tongue and started tongue fucking him. He was humping my tongue so fast that I knew he was close to cumming so I inserted a finger and took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him like I did earlier until he exploded in my mouth with my finger still in his ass!

He said, "WOW! SHERYE THAT WAS THE BEST MASSAGE AND BLOWJOB I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Thank you so much!"

I said, "You are welcome Robin! I am tired now and need to go to sleep but if you wake up later and want to fuck me then I am willing!"

Robin:

I fell asleep again as well, but not for long. It had me so worked up, that I could not sleep. I looked over at Sherye and she was laying there so peacefully and OMG, what a gorgeous woman. I rolled over towards her and then on top of her.

I was facing so I could look at her love nest. At that point, I scooted back a little towards her face, making sure my ass, balls and cock were right next to her face. I then leaned down and began to lick and suck on her cunt! Licking her lips and then inserting my Tongue searching for her clit. When my tongue found her clit, I began to tickle it with my tongue and then I just sucked her clit into my mouth and continued to suck on it, as if I was sucking the juices out of a ripe peach!

Her womanly fluids were flowing now and my whole face was just drenched. OMG, she tasted so good to me. At that point, I felt Sherye starting to lick my asshole again and I just loved her doing that to me. This made me suck on her clit even harder. As she was tonguing my asshole, she reached up to stroke my cock. We shared this pleasure together for a few minutes.

Then I got off of her and asked her to roll over on her tummy. She did and then I asked her to raise her butt up and support herself with her knees. At that point, I began to slide my hard cock up and down the crack between her ass cheeks.

Sherye sighed loudly and said "OMG Robin OMG!" I then placed the tip of my cock at the opening of her ass.

She also said, OMG Robin, Yes please Robin, put that wonderful cock in my ass baby!"

First I entered her there slowly cause I did not want to hurt her. All the while I was trying to be careful and and enter her slowly, she finally screamed at me, " Robin, put it in me, I want your hard massive cock all the way in me! Robin, stick me with your cock. Oh Please Robin, give me that stiff cock."

At that point, I held onto her hips and pulled her into me as my cock entered her ass all the way. My balls were up tight against her cheeks.

She said, "Oh God Robin, Hump my ass Robin, Give it to me hard Baby!" I began to pump her with all that I had to give. My balls were slapping her butt cheeks with every plunge I made. Then Sherye asked me to leave it in all the way and to stop moving. I pushed my cock all the way in and at that point, Sherye reached back with her hand between her legs and grabbed my ball sack.

She said, "Just hold your cock there Baby!"

So, I did and she continued to hold my balls and squeeze then. We shared ourselves in this way for a few minutes more. Then I pulled my cock out of her and then forced my cock into Her Hot wet cunt. I did not go in easy, no, I forced my cock into her pussy and again, my balls were slapping her ass with each stroke I made.

I held on tight to her hips and then I told Sherye to get ready, cause I was going to flood her cunt with my cum! At that very moment, I exploded and I filled her pussy with my manly juices. I had so much built up inside of me, that it just dripped out of her cunt, dripping on the sheet. Then I pulled out of her and I rolled her over onto her back. Then I straddled her so that my cock was right at her mouth and told her to finish sucking my juices out of me.

I was moaning with pleasure and repeatedly said "Sherye, suck me dry baby, Oh Baby, suck it all out of me." Sherye did just that, She sucked on my cock till she got every drop I had to give.

Sherye:

After I sucked every last drop of his cum out then I asked him if he would eat his cum out of my pussy! He got between my legs and started licking my pussy and sucking on my clit so hard that I thought I was going to come unglued again. I could not stop thrashing and he had to hold me down to keep me still. He was really lapping at my pussy hole and getting every last drop of his cum and my juices out. All of a sudden I flooded his face and squirted as I came!

I have never squirted like that before and it was so hard a cum that I started hurting and I screamed his name! "OMG ROBIN, I AM HURTING SO GOOD THAT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TIGHTEN MY PUSSY MUSCLES SO MUCH THAT IT FEELS LIKE A VICE GRIP.!"

He screamed, "Oh fuck Sherye, I wish I had known you were going to cum that hard cause I would have waited a little longer to cum cause I would have loved to have felt that on my cock! You were squeezing my tongue so much that I almost was not able to take it out."

I said, "Robin, I think I need to rest for a bit cause that cum was so hard that it took a lot more out of me than the other times we have been doing this. I feel exhausted. I want you to lay your cock between my legs just inside of the crack of my ass so I can feel it growing in the middle of the night!"

After he did that then I said, "Robin, I also want you to snuggle up to me and spoon me so I can feel your hand on my tits while are sleeping!" He did just that and we fell asleep which only lasted for 2 hours and when I woke up and he was still sleeping but his cock was semi hard between my legs and I started pulling on his cock with my ass cheeks to make him even harder. I was doing this so slow that it was affecting me cause it was rubbing on my ass cheeks so I reached down and started rubbing my clit! I took my other hand and put it on his hand and was rubbing my tits which was making my nipples hard and long. I was moaning and I guess I woke Robin up cause he started rubbing my tits without me moving my hand. He was humping my ass so much that I took my hand away from my clit and helped him insert his cock in my ass! He was fucking me hard fast and deep and all of a sudden we both screamed in ecstasy as we came together!

He said, "WOW, Sherye, that was awesome! I came hard and it is all because you came with me!"

I said, "Thank you, Robin for the shared cum cause I have never experienced that before at all! That was amazing and hot! I need to rest a bit but will be alright!" So I relaxed and fell asleep with Robin's cock still inside my ass! When we woke up, his cock was still inside of my ass. He leaned over and gave me a kiss and suggested that we both get up to take a shower together.

I said, "Oh Robin, that is a marvelous idea." We got out of bed and went into the shower. As he leaned over the tub to turn the water on, my hand reached thru his legs to fondle his balls.

I said, "Robin, I just can't keep my hands off of you. I just love looking at you bent over that way, with your balls exposed to me between your legs." He did not say anything, but he did spread his legs giving me even more access to play with his privates. When the water was warm enough, he pulled up the lever so the water would stream out of the shower head. He stood up and told me to get in first. I did and then he stepped in behind me.

I was facing the shower and he was soaking his self. The water was streaming over my head and down my back. The beads of water were glistening on my ass cheeks. He then stepped up close to me, pressing the underneath side of his cock on my ass. He started to sway from side to side, so that his cock would rub each of my ass cheeks. Then he stopped so that his cock was pressed firmly up against my crack. He purposely placed the underneath side of his cock there, so I could feel the full length of his hard cock. His cock was so big, that it covered the length of my whole crack.

Robin:

I was enjoying this cause I could feel her pressing his ass into me. Then I reached around her and began to gently was her tits and nipples. My hand then slid down her tummy in a circular motion and rested just above her glorious love nest. Sherye then spread her legs apart, hoping my hand would move even farther down her body between her thighs. She did not have to tell me to do this,

I just continued to lower my hand and my fingers were resting on her pussy lips. Sherye began to squirm, hoping I would put my fingers into her. I did just that. So now, my fingers are fucking her pussy and my cock is still resting on the crack of her ass. I started to slide my cock up and down her crack while I continued to finger fuck her.

She then said. "Robin, please don't tease me with your cock! Please Robin, jam that hard cock into my ass Baby. Please Robin, shove it into me!" With the head of my cock positioned, with one thrust, I rammed my hard cock into her. Sherye let out a yell! "WOW Robin, I love your massive cock inside of me! WOW!

Sherye braced herself with her hands against the shower walls as I continued to thrust my cock in and out of her ass. I was still finger fucking her as I continued to stick her with my long cock. Sherye was getting so turned on, so much so, I thought she was going to faint. so, I slowed down my thrusts and then I pulled my cock out of her.

She said, "Oh God Robin, I have never been fucked so good before. All night, you have given yourself to me in every way imaginable and I have enjoyed and loved everything you have given me tonight. But I just can not be fuck anymore tonight, I am completely worn out baby. I never thought any man could wear me out, but you sure have and I love that you have done this to me. But let me do what I can to please you a little more."

Sherye turned around, knelt down on her knees and grabbed my cock in her soft hands and began sucking. First she sucked just the head of my dick, circling her tongue around my penis hole. licking the slit in my penis head. The she reached around to grab my butt cheeks and held them firmly as her mouth took my cock all the way down to my balls. She went up and down my shaft with her mouth while she began to massage my butt hole with her fingers.

Then she inserted her finger into my asshole and began to finger fuck me, all the while she was still sucking on my hard cock. The harder she sucked on me, the harder she finger fucked me. I was holding on firmly to her shoulders as she was pleasing both my cock and my ass. Sherye knew I was about to explode my cum. It was then she asked me to ejaculate my cum into her hands. She cupped both her hands together and again told me to squirt my cum into her hands. I just could not hold back any longer and I held my cock so that all of my cum would empty out into her hands. I had so much, that I filled her cupped hands.

At that point, she stood up and began to rub my cum all over her tits. Then she licked the remainder of my cum from her hands. Then she asked me to lick my cum off of her face and her tits. I did as she asked until all of my cum had been devoured. Then, we both stood under the warm shower, taking turns to soap each other down and then we both rinsed off. I reached down to turn the water off and we both stepped out of the shower. We took turns toweling each other off, and then we both got dressed.

It was then Sherye said she had to go, cause her husband would start to worry about her. She said that he wanted her to have some alone time to herself cause of her taking care of him all the time cause he was a amputee.

SoNaughty
SoNaughty
159 Followers