The Meeting

Story Info
A workplace crush leads to a rough meeting.
1.7k words
4.26
26.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the last-minute nature of their meeting, they were confined to one of the smallest conference rooms in the building. It was a cramped, windowless room with just a small table and four chairs. There was no projector, so they had to sit on the same side of the table to see her computer screen. He sat down first, forcing her to squeeze behind him to get to her seat. As she did, he leaned his head back to smile innocently up at her, his hair softly grazing her chest. Her heart immediately began to race. She ignored him as best she could, took a deep breath, and sat down.

After the events of the previous weekend, after that kiss which had almost derailed her relationship, she was mortified just to be in the same room as him. Having to sit next to him at that small table and feel the heat emanating from his body was almost unbearable. She tried to keep her breathing even as he reached across her to type the formula into the cell.

"Does that look right to you?" he asked softly.

She couldn't think clearly as his hand accidentally brushed her arm. She tried to ignore his touch and keep her body from reacting to it, but it was no use.

"Um, well, I think so. I mean, let's try it and see." She was visibly flustered, and she hated herself for not remaining calm and under control. She could see the corners of his mouth lift up as he realized the state she was in.

"On the other hand, why don't we try something else?" He grinned at her as he closed the laptop, and she felt he hands begin to slide up her skirt.

"We can't do this. Not here, I mean not at all," she persisted. "I'm in love with my boyfriend!"

He met her eyes and smirked as his hand reached his target. She froze. He leaned forward and his mouth moved against hers as he whispered, "Then why are you so wet?"

The tips of his fingers pushed aside her panties and brushed her heat. His soft touch made her ache for more. He kissed her, tentatively at first, but when she didn't resist the kiss became deep and possessive.

"You want this and you know it. I can feel as your body betrays you. You are mine and I am going to prove it to you. You are mine, do you hear me?"

He softy pinched and rolled her clitoris with every syllable of that last question. It was too much. She began to moan.

"Shhhh," he admonished. He slid her now soaking panties down her legs and over her ankles, then crumpled them in his hand. He lifted them up to his face and sniffed deeply, sighing softly as he took in her scent. He rubbed them up her neck, along her chin and towards her panting mouth. Her eyes went wide as she realized what he was about to do, and he slipped them through her lips and firmly placed his hand over her mouth. "We can't have the whole office knowing what we're up to, now can we?"

His other hand went to her blouse, unfastening one button at a time. Her lacy bra came into view as her shirt slid open, and he smiled at the control he knew he had over her. Her creamy white domes rose with every breath, and shook a little as she shivered with anticipation. She pushed her chest towards him, unconsciously moving into his touch. He slid his hand from the buttons to her breast, and gave it a gentle squeeze. She moaned softly against the hand that was still covering her mouth. He shot her a warning glance and took it away, his fingers lightly running over her lips. She met his gaze and the wetness between her legs grew, hot and sticky.

He began to slide her blouse down her arms. She could feel the heat from his hands through the thin fabric. Once her arms were out of the sleeves, he crossed her wrists behind her back, securing them with a thorough knot using her sleeves. He laid her back against the chair, gagged and tied up, with her skirt pulled up, her blouse pushed back, and her breasts jutting out. She was absolutely irresistible.

He knelt by her side, pushed down her bra, and immediately took one of her breasts in his mouth. Lightly biting and sucking one nipple, he began pinching and rolling the other with his hand. She shifted her hips towards him instinctively, eager for some relief from her aching core. He kissed his way down her belly and planted a single kiss on her heat. She moaned in frustration as he pulled away.

"Oh you are eager, aren't you?" He teased. "That is not a reward you will receive today. You will have to earn that particular pleasure."

He chuckled to himself as picked her up, lifted her to her feet, and then slowly but firmly bent her over the table. She was simultaneously aroused and embarrassed, excited and full of shame. She wasn't able to fully comprehend what was happening, so she was putty in his hands as he pushed her body down onto the table.

He stood behind her, towering over her bound and defenseless body. He ran a finger softly along her jawline, and then pressed her cheek into the table's surface as she began rubbing her ass against him. In one fluid movement, he pushed his pants and boxers down, and his erection sprang free. He lifted her skirt as high as possible, and started rubbing himself against her glistening slit. She was already so wet that he immediately began to slide inside of her. She tried to tell him to stop, but with her panties in her mouth all she managed was to mumble an incoherent protest. It was too late. He pushed deep inside of her with that first thrust. She heard his sharp intake of breath.

"Oh holy shit," he groaned. "You feel amazing!" He pulled out and slowly pushed himself inside of her again, repeating the process and building up speed. He was panting within seconds.

She had no way to support her body or even move against him, yet every thrust went directly to her center. She laid limp against the table, completely powerless as she was forced to absorb every blow. Despite the tears pooling by her cheek, she began to feel a familiar white hot fire building in her core. She was going to come, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was beyond humiliated, but she couldn't keep her body from responding to him. She finally surrendered, closing her eyes and giving into the pleasure. He smiled and quickened his pace as he realized what was happening to her.

"Oh god oh god oh god. Don't stop!" She pleaded through her makeshift gag in a breathless whimper.

He only heard her mumbling and began thrusting harder and faster. He slammed against her as hard as he dared, for the moment not really caring if anyone heard them.

"You are mine," he growled, punctuating his words with a particularly hard thrust. "Forget about your boyfriend. When you are with me, I own this cunt."

He lost himself in a pool of pure sensation, just sliding in and out of her, feeling his balls slap against her as he hit home with every stroke. He felt her shudder as she began to come around his member, her moans stifled by the makeshift gag. The sight of her flushed and trembling in the aftermath of her orgasm was his complete undoing. He groaned as he pumped thick ropes of hot come deep inside of her, grabbing her hips and pulling himself as deep inside of her as he could go.

He leaned forward and softly rested his forehead against her upper back, basking in the aftermath of what he had done to her. After he had mostly recovered, he pulled her dripping panties out of her mouth.

"I'm not sure you'll be able to wear these again today." He slid out of her and lifted his head to meet her still orgasm-glazed eyes with a soft smile. She turned a deep red, unable to meet his eyes for more. He knew she was trying to reconcile everything he had just made her feel with the fact that she had cheated on her boyfriend. Silently he wondered if her boyfriend had ever made her come like that.

"Shhhh. It's okay. It's going to be okay." He gently kissed her on the cheek as he reached for the tissues and began cleaning her up. Her limbs were too heavy to move, so she just laid there as he pulled her skirt back down, and helped her button her blouse and sit in one of the chairs. He smiled at her as he straightened her hair and wiped away the makeup that had run down her face. She just sat there, completely frozen as he pulled up his boxers and slacks and tucked his shirt back in. He sat down next to her and softly rested his hand on her arm.

"Let's just sit here a moment while you regain your composure. I wouldn't want anyone outside jumping to conclusions about us."

She nodded without even processing what he said. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She had tried to protest at first, sure, but as soon as her body began to betray her she had been unable to do anything except go along with it. But "it" had been some of the best sex she'd ever had in her life.

She had no idea what the consequences of her actions would be, but she knew that she should be feeling a lot more guilt about what they had done. She had very likely just turned her entire life upside down and broken the love of her life's heart. Nonetheless she couldn't make herself feel any guilt. Instead, she felt emotionally numb as she began to fantasize about what was in store for the next time.