The Meeting

Story Info
Just two people meeting for a short a bit of fun. With many.
931 words
3.78
5.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nereia
Nereia
2 Followers

With many thanks to my Coauthor, who wants to stay anonymous.

*

I was sitting on my desk, legs crossed, observing you like a predator. You stood just a bit away from me in front of the window. Having a smoke.

Biting on my lips, I have been waiting far too long for you to come over and go on with what we had started the other day when we had a date in the pub.

Being drunk and horny in the end. Kissing like lunatics. When you pressed me against the wooden pillar of the bar, your hand firmly around my ass, massaging it. Forcing yourself between my legs, so I could feel hard erection on my thighs. God, I was wet. And so mad for you.

I waited for you.

But now my patience was exhausted. I started touching and stroking you while you were standing in front of me, still smoking your joint that made you feel relaxed. How cute you were. So nervous the first time we met, and still are, in a way.

I like that. It makes me feel more comfortable to know that I can lead the situation, although I knew you could be different. I wanted you to lead me too.

My hands went under your shirt to touch your nice and soft skin. Firm muscles. I could hear you breathing louder. I kissed your neck and bit you softly.

Inhaling the smell of exotic shower gel, smoke and you. One of my hands wandered down and could feel you getting hard.

Taking your cock I started rubbing it gently to make it harder, hearing you gasping, feeling you grow bigger.

Jumping off my table, I knelt down in front of you, opened your pants and pulling them down to your knees. Now you had to smoke with one hand. The other one I wanted on the back of my head so you could move me back and forth.

I love sucking your dick. The skin is firm and soft at the same time. Filling my mouth while stretching it. I closed my lips around your bell end and sucked it gently. Your hand clung onto my hair even tighter. I liked it.

I was already dripping. Feeling all the wetness running down my thighs. You were moaning so lovely, growing harder every moment while I treated your cock with my mouth and tongue.

You pulled me up, grabbed my neck, and we kissed. Our tongues dancing in our mouths. You took off your shirt. I touched your chest and kissed every inch of your well shaped upper body.

Your hands were playing with my perky tits. Your thumbs rubbing the nipples. Circling around them. Your head moving down, licking them, sucking, biting. I was moaning and rolled my eyes. It made me even wetter. I wanted more, so much more.

You grabbed me and forced me gently back on my desk, spreading my legs to lick me out. I took your hair, whimpering about that nice, hot and wet tongue on my precious parts. Your face is moistened with my wetness.

Me saying your name. I love your name which had such a nice sound to it.

You made me nearly cum. Or completely? I could not think straight, I only wanted more. My body shivering. Your cock twitching in anticipation.

You placed it in front of my treasure, just dipping the tip in. I didn't want to wait any longer.

Please, please put it in.

I begged you and I bet you enjoyed it.

You stood in front of me and pushed your cock deep inside with one thrust. Just one movement of your hip.

I gasped and smiled. Closing my eyes, throwing back my head.

You moved your hips, hardly thrusting into me. Observing me. Putting a hand on my throat and pushing it gently. Fucking me harder. Making me moan loudly.

I rolled my eyes back. I closed them to feel you better. All this hard, nice delicious cock deep inside me.

I liked to hear you moan, too. To know that you like it. That you enjoy it.

Enjoying me and my tight, wet pussy around your cock.

You took my legs to spread them even wider, Thrusting inside me with all you could offer. Making me scream in pleasure and whispering your name.

Then you turned me around, pressing your body on mine.

You fucked me from behind. Grabbing my hair and biting my neck, holding my throat. Making me gag.

Giving me names.

Once you stopped to get my anal plug and put it into my pussy to make it wet.

Slowly, you put it into my ass. I became even tighter. I love the feeling of being stuffed.

You turned me around again and fucked me again.

Thrusting deeper and deeper, pushing the plug into me, you enjoyed using me for your pleasure. We used each other. And it shouldn't be any other way.

Then you allowed me to touch myself to cum. I begged you to thrust harder and harder. I was going to become unconscious but it felt so good.

Only the feeling of us both being one. Just our moans and screams, passion and lust. For a moment.

When I came, my whole body was shaking. I tried not to scream, nearly crying, felt every inch of you, whispering your name, rolling my eyes. Sinking down on the table, feeling your last pushes until you filled me. I could feel your cock pulsating. Filling me with your hot and precious juice...

Nereia
Nereia
2 Followers