The Meeting

Story Info
Beth, Craig, and Andy share a meal to remember.
1.1k words
3.88
33.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth walked naked from the bathroom into the bedroom, it was a warm summer evening and droplets from the shower felt refreshingly cool on her body

She checked the items on the bed, the black see through bra, black G-string, sheer stockings and black suspender belt. Craig was expected home in an hour and Beth intended to thank him in style for last night.

In addition to the sexy clothing were a pair of patent high heel shoes, an 8" vibrator and a pair of leather manacles. As last night had been her lucky night so tonight was to be Craig's.

Dreamily she picked up the vibrator, turned to look at her reflection in the full-length mirror and gently traced from her nipple to her shaven cunt. Although the vibrator was turned off the erotic sight of the phallus hovering near her clitoris, coupled with memories of last night, made her so wet. Her nipples hardened into tight buds and she sighed in frustration.

'Sorry, Craig' she thought 'I can't wait'

Quickly positioning the low bedroom chair in front of the mirror, she sat with her long legs wide apart, her fanny gaping open almost dribbling with excitement and turned on the vibrator.

She started to gently massage her erect nipples and cast her mind back 24 hours.

The meeting

After months of internet chat Craig & Beth were eventually going to meet Andy. They had been communicating over the net sending messages, fantasies and photographs and finally a meeting had been arranged. It was to be a purely social evening, dinner at a local restaurant, they wanted to suss Andy out at this meeting before making a decision about him joining them in the future for a threesome.

Beth was dressed in a conservative summer dress, demurely knee length and with only a hint of cleavage on show. Underneath she wore French white silk, sexy underwear and upon Craig's insistence, a matching suspender belt and sheer flesh coloured stockings. They had enjoyed a frantic fuck before leaving home and some of Craig's spunk stilled oozed from her hot cunt.

At exactly 8pm the waiter led Andy to their table. He was very fair, tall, with a welcoming smile. Andy shook hands firmly with Craig then bent to Beth and kissed her on the cheek, his right hand resting gently on her hip. Beth could feel the heat from his hand through her dress, she felt breathless with passion and had an overwhelming urge to take his hand and thrust it between her legs.

The evening was a great success; Andy was charming and personable, being both a good listener and excellent raconteur. Towards the end of the meal the conversation turned to sex.

'Beth may I ask you something' asked Andy smiling, a smile that touched his bright blue eyes.

'Yes, of course'

'Are you wet?' His bluntness both shocked and excited her.

Her cunt had been wet all evening and she had wondered if the men could smell her musky excitement.

'Yes, very' she replied

'Good. Are you wearing knickers?'

She nodded

'Would you do me a favour? Would you remove them, I want to imagine you naked, all wet and hot'

'What here?'

'Yes, why not' They were in a secluded alcove and no one else could see.

She hesitated and then thought why not. Beth glanced at Craig for confirmation and saw him nod; she also saw his cock thickening inside his trousers.

Discreetly as possible she reached under her dress and pulled the lacy knickers over her hips, down her thighs and she thrilled as she let them slide to the floor. For what seemed like an eternity, but was only a few seconds, she left them there. Then she scooped them up and passed them to Craig who put them in his trouser pocket. This action giving him an excuse to squeeze his own aching cock.

'Thank you, Beth' Andy said 'I know that we aren’t going to have sex tonight but I would just like to say that you look extremely horny and that you excite me tremendously. Would you like to see how much?'

Beth nodded expecting him to reveal a similar bulge to the one in Craig's trousers, but he surprised her. Andy was sat with his back to the restaurant and he quickly unzipped his dark chinos and pulled his erect cock into view, Beth sighed as he held it in his fist, pulling back his foreskin to reveal the bright purple glands.

'Beth I would love to fuck you' he continued as he stroked his cock.

And then much to her disappointment he put it away.

'Exciting isn't it ' he grinned and all three of them laughed as the sexual tension relaxed a fraction.

'Craig, I know that in a short while you are going to go home and fuck Beth like crazy, would you like to give her a special treat first.'

'Maybe'

'Well, I bet that of all Beth's fantasies, one of the things she wants to experience the most is to have two men sucking her nipples at the same time. Would I be right?'

'Maybe' Craig smiled 'I suggest we take her to a secluded area of the garden, strip off her dress and make love too her breasts - nothing more. What do you think'

Beth could hardly breathe as the two men calmly discussed her desires so openly. Craig sat quietly mulling over the suggestion, clearly excited, his cock straining at his trousers.

'I'll get the bill' he murmured

Minutes later the three of them rushed out of the restaurant and through a side gate into the garden where Andy spotted a sturdy picnic table in a secluded area.

'Over here' he whispered

They raced to the table. Beth pulled her dress over her head and ripped off her bra. She was naked apart from her stockings and suspenders and looked magnificent in the moonlight. Her breasts were so taut and her nipples ached, her cunt was dripping.

The men laid her on the table and as she stroked her clit, they gently sucked on her breasts. She was in heaven, two men, two scents; she looked down to see a dark haired man on her left breast and a blond on her right. They teased her, nipped her, sucked and gently bit her as she frigged her cunt.

Finally, she could take no more and she nearly passed out as her orgasm ripped through her.

After a few moments she recovered her senses and opened her eyes to see that her and Craig were alone.

'He respected our wishes and has gone' said Craig

'Craig, fuck me' Said Beth

And Craig did, not even waiting to get undressed he ripped open his flies and shoved his painfully hard cock into Beth's wet and willing cunt.

Seconds later his come was shooting inside her.

And at that precise moment in her memories, Beth inserted the dildo up her aching cunt and triggered another magnificent orgasm.