The Meeting

Story Info
Two married lovers meet for the first time.
970 words
3.82
13.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat on the couch in the motel room and talked. They had first met 3 hours earlier in the restaurant and talked over a few glasses of wine for an hour and a half and then they went to the room. They talked of her family and his wife, their jobs, friends and hobbies. They kissed and talked some more and then kissed again. And they touched each other, her face and hair, his face, her arms. She called to talk to her children and he got up to pour more wine and not intrude on her family. Then they talked more with the familiarity of a lifetime together even though they just found each other 10 days before in an online chat. By then she was sitting sideways on the couch with her back against the armrest and her legs over his lap. His fingers traced lightly over her calves and thighs below the hem of her dress while she called a girlfriend about a party later that week. She made a joke with her friend about “guys” and poked him in the ribs. He knew in that moment of easy intimacy that some way, some how, no matter how long it took, he wanted to spend his life with this woman.

When the call was over, she put the phone down and he drew her close again to kiss. As they kissed, his hand cupped her breast and he felt her nipple harden through the bra and thin fabric of the dress. She shifted her weight to her hip and curled her legs. His hand moved to her back and she nuzzled his chest. He lowered his hand over the curve of her bottom and felt her nestle closer to him. He slipped his hand under her dress and through the leg hole of her panties. He massaged her cheeks and the furrow between them and she tightened her arms around him. As his fingers continued their journey, he felt the transition from the dry smoothness of her seat to the moist softness of her essence. His fingers traced the contours of her lips and she raised her face to kiss him. When his finger entered her, she accepted it with a welcoming openness and as his finger explored her secret place, her body stiffened. She broke off the kiss.

“You can take my dress off.”

She turned her back to him to give him access to the zipper. He drew it down to her waist and slid the blue print off her shoulders. She stood and he eased it over her hips and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and he guided her to the bed. He unhooked her bra strap, and the revealed her breasts. It had been 16 years since a man other than her husband or doctor had seen her and she worried. Although she was no spring chick, at 38 she worked hard to keep herself in shape. She was short, and had bore 3 children. Her breasts didn’t sag because they were small and she was always concerned that she was overweight. Her husband never said a kind word and was only interested in sticking his cock in her pussy or mouth until he came and then would roll over and go to sleep.

“My God, you are beautiful.”

She had never had a man tell her that before. When he sat next to her and kissed her breast, she felt a warmth surge through her body. His tongue traced around the aureole as her nipple hardened. She had told him in one of their chat sessions that she liked her nipples played with. She felt his teeth nip and tug at the hard bud while his fingers twisted the other. She wasn’t that experienced, only two other lovers before her husband and those were high school affairs that were mostly groping in the back seat of their dad’s car and then a quick, if sometimes painful, penetration. Her husband hadn’t been much better, but he had gotten her pregnant, so she married him and had two more kids in three years. She knew that she would not put her children through the pain that she had experienced when her dad left mom. So she put up with him, but this, this gentleness and passion was something she didn’t know.

He leaned across her body and replaced his hand on her left nipple with his mouth. He licked and teased, nipped and tugged at it as his hand started tracing down her body. His fingers traced over the silk of her panties and he felt her legs open. He felt her lips through the thin cloth and heard her moan.

“May I?” as he slipped his finger into the waistband.

She didn’t say anything but with her eyes closed, she nodded her head and lifted her hips.

He pulled them off and as they were free of her, she opened her legs and lifted her knees. He had moved to the foot of the bed and started kissing up the inside of her thigh while his hand traced her lips. And then his fingers opened her and he kissed her. His tongue was limning her womanhood and then first one and then two fingers entered her. Her mewlings came faster as those fingers stretched and explored her while his mouth sucked and teased the bud that was the focus of her feeling. He heard her gasp and felt her body tense, relax and tense again. Her legs tightened on his head and he felt his fingers drawn deeper into her. When she finally relaxed her grip on him, he crawled up her body and held her close and tight until her breathing was restored…

…to be continued