The Meeting

Story Info
Miss Wood takes direction from a client.
1.6k words
4.19
57.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

It was a warm day outside. I had worn a skirt that came to just above my knees, and a blouse.

Nothing too fancy, the skirt brown, the blouse white. You could almost make out the lacy white bra underneath.

He was a prospective client and the meeting was at his office. It was a policy of ours to meet new clients in an environment where they felt comfortable, so I was on my way to see him. I entered the building and instantly felt the air-conditioner. I could feel my nipples rising to the temperature, so sudden the change, for a second I had to catch my breath. I informed the lady at the information counter, of my pending appointment.

She got on the phone, then directed me to the elevators. Fifth floor, turn left, at the end of the hall. I headed for the lifts and started up. Loosening my blouse alittle more and straightening my skirt, I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the job ahead. I had heard he was a hard man. Other firms had met with him but, as yet,he had not chosen. It was my turn.

I stepped off the elevator and turned left. Following the corridor down and left, I came to a door.

"Gary James - Director". I knocked on the door and waited. A voice inside said, "Enter." I took another deep breath and opened the door. He sat behind his desk, a dark mahogany thing, it sat in the center of the room. To the right

was a small mini-bar, to the left, shelving. Behind him was a large window looking out over the city below. He rose from his leather chair and extended his hand. He was taller than I had imagined. Taller then me. His rugged features

showed him to be as they had all said, a hard man. His jaw line was so defined with a small amount of stubble, otherwise he was clean shaven. His hair was short and well kept. A nice brown colour that matched his eyes. His body contures could easily be seen beneath his business shirt, and his pants hugged his body.

He shook my hand, a very strong handshake, "Gary James, Miss Wood. It is miss isn't it?"

He smiled with his eyes and lips.

"It is Mr James. Thankyou for agreeing to see me today."

"Always have time for a beautiful woman, and it's Gary. Please, sit down, can I get you anything?"

He motioned to the seat across the desk from him.

"Ah, thank you, no I'm alright."

"Very well, shall we get started then."

"Gary, as you know, with your new company you need legal representation. We hope you never have to use us, but would like to assist you in any way we can."

He sat back in his chair, listening. His eyes wondered over mine, then down my neck to my chest. I suddenly became aware of my breasts, hard and straining against the confines of my bra. I breathed deeply, settling my nerves, and

continued with my presentation, all the while his eyes bore into my flesh.

"So you see Gary, our services are the best in town and we would be honoured to assist you in any legal endevours you undertake."

"Mmm, you certainly know your stuff, and give a good presentation, but what about you. What services do you provide?"

"Excuse me. I'm not sure I get what you are asking. I am a legal assistant. I would be assisting you and our attorneys with whatever they need."

"So, whatever I need too?"

"Yes. With a legal prespective in mind."

I could sense that he meant so much more. His eyes were transfixed on my chest. My breath became ragged as I became aware of the pulse in my groin. He was a handsome man and he was turning me on with a gaze.

"Just a legal perspective?"

He stood and walked from behind his desk. He was a very handsome man with a commanding presense to him.

"Nothing more?" he asked, standing behind my chair.

He was so close I could feel his heat, smell his cologne. My head began to spin with the scent of him.

"I couldn't persuade you otherwise?" His hand rested lightly on my shoulder. My breath caught in my lungs and I stood to face him, determine to put him in his place.

"Mr James....." His eyes penetrated mine and my protest drifted away.

He leaned closer to me, our mouths inches apart, "Yes?" he breathed.

He stepped around the chair and pulled me close, his hands on my hips.

"Mr James..... Gary.... we shouldn't..." my voice trailed off as his lips captured mine. He tasted so sweet, his tongue dueling with mine. He walked me back to his desk, the top resting against my legs. I pushed my chest out,

allowing my breasts to run across his chest, his hands moved over my arse, squeezing the cheeks together and apart.

My leg slipped between his, his cock nestled into my groin, his balls on my leg, my hands on his arse pulling him to me.

Our lips parted. "Now this is the kind of service I was looking for."

His eyes smiled as he slowly undid my blouse, exposing my bra and breasts. I ached for him to touch and release them.

He bent his head down and opened his mouth onto one breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth, through the material of my bra. A moan escaped my lips and my hand wedged itself between us, running eagerly over his hardening cock

beneath his pants. I could feel my pussy getting wetter with each minute that passed. Finally he undid my bra, my breasts falling into his waiting hands.

"Oh, that feels so good."

I moved him over to the chair and sat him down. His hand still grabbing and playing with my nipples, I undid his pants, pulling the zipper down. My hand delved inside and pulled out his cock. So big and so hard, my hand glided

over the shaft, feeling the length and breadth of him. My pussy spasmed and grew wetter with the thought of that huge muscle filling me. I lowered my head and placed his cock onto my lips, my tongue snaking out to caress his head.

He groaned softly, sliding down a little further to allow me more access. I had one hand on his shaft, the other slid under my soaked panties, to my throbbing pussy. As my tongue licked and nuzzled his cock, my fingers probed the

entrance to my pussy, one finger finding my clit and gently flickering over it. My lips parted slightly, the head of his cock just inside my mouth. He could feel my wetness and heat, one hand resting on my head, urging me to take him

whole. I resisted, despite wanting him so much. My fingers slid into my pussy. First one, then two, then three, I was so wet and horny. My mouth closed around the head of his penis. Without moving I began to suck hard on him, urging im to cum in my mouth. My fingers played harder and faster in my pussy and on my clit.

Moving my mouth off his cock for a second, I leaned in to his ear, "I want you to fuck me so hard."

At that he rose again from the chair. Pulling me to my feet, he turned me around and pushed me onto the desk, my face resting against the cool polished wood. He pushed my skirt up over my hips, and pulled aside my underwear.

In one movement he entered me, pushing his cock so hard into my pussy. Despite my juices, it was a tight fit and for a second there was pain, as he pushed his width into me with force. My legs spread wider for him and he began

to pound in and out of me. His balls bounced over my clit, sending shockwaves through my body. One hand was on my shoulder, pulling me back with every thrust. The other gently spanked my arse, causing redness but no pain, only lust.

I pushed my hips back into him with ever thrust, his cock reaching deep into me. I grabbed onto him with my muscles, making it tighter for him.

"Oh God, yes," he groaned.

I moaned with every movement, his balls still stimualting my clit.

After what seemed like hours of him pounding into me, he withdrew from my pussy. Covered in my juices, he placed his cock at my arse and gently pushed in. It was tight and hurt alot. He kept pushing till he was fully inside me.

Holding there and not moving, he placed two fingers into my pussy, With this new combination, he thrust once and came in my arse. His digging fingers and convulsing cock in my arse, brought me to the edge and over. My body shook with his as I climaxed.

He leaned forward, still inside me, his lips leaving soft kisses on my back. He withdrew and put my underwear back into place. I stood and rehooked my bra, my hands shaking as I did my blouse up, and walked over to my briefcase.

He placed his spent cock back inside his pants.

"So, Gary, what do you say about the proposal?"

"I'm not completely sure yet. I will need you to come by again sometime and explain it in more detail."

"I believe I can do that. I'll consult my diary and let you know what day is good."

"Very well. It was nice to meet you Miss Wood."

"Nice to meet you too Mr James."

We shook hands and I left the room.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers