The Meeting

Story Info
Master comes to His slave.
2.3k words
9.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits waiting, she knows He will come soon. He called her when He started His journey to her. He gave her instructions and she has followed them to the letter. She knows when He comes she wants to please Him, this will be their first meeting… She sits and listens to her heart beat and feels in her stomach the anxiety as it flutters about.

He is coming… She breathes in deep and closes her eyes, her mind wanders to thoughts of what is to come. She sits dressed as He asked her to be, her body fresh and clean, her skin fragrant with a soft flowery scent, one she hopes makes Him smile and pleased. Her fingers run over the hose she wears for Him… black ones, the feel of them under her fingers sensual to her as well, she smiles and the phone rings she reaches for it knowing it is Him calling…

He is almost here, she stands now at the door waiting for Him. As she hears his car pull into the driveway she waits, her heart beats faster and her smile nervously twitches on her lips. She waits to hear His knock and then moves her hand to the door handle, an overwhelming need and excitement fill her as she opens the door….

When the door opens He stands before Her, His eyes seem to speak to her as she looks in them. There is a power in them as she feels them upon her, she lowers her eyes and smiles, "Hello Master" she says to Him.

As she moves back from the door and He steps in He brushes past her, she feels a tingle run through her as He does. She closes the door behind Him, her mind racing her heart beating, she turns to Him as His hand reaches out and touches her cheek.


She smiles and looks up at Him once more, His eyes reach inside of her, she blushes as His hand then moves to her hair, He pulls her to Him his lips softly touch hers, a kiss so full of want and need and yet so soft. The kiss she has waited on for so long…Her heart and head race and she feels warmth spread through her as He pulls back from her and stands looking at her…

He looks around and His eyes fall on the cuffs that wait for Him on the table. She moves towards them and sits on the sofa, He stands over her and picks up one of the cuffs.

He stands before her, his hands work the leather and caress the red fur lining as He looks at her, she lifts her wrist to Him and He gently buckles the cuff on her…she looks up at Him as He does, her eyes sparkling with tears that come from the joy as she feels the connection from her wrist to her heart and to Him…

He reaches back for the other cuff and buckles it on her too. Then He sits next to her, His hand runs over her leg and under her skirt, the feel of His hand on the stockings electric and exciting….

She feels the touch of His fingers as they sneak inside of her hose and then ever so gently they caress her damp mound. His fingers brush over her lips wet from the thought of Him. He sinks them into her deeper, feeling her wet warmth take Him in.

He knows she is ready for Him for He prepared this moment carefully and with now it will all come together. He has but to ask and she will do as He asks.

Her heart has taken Him in so easily. The feel of Him in her and so close making her head spin, her heart catches as she feels Him there. She moans and eases her eyes closed, He speaks to her telling her she is His and asking her what it is she wants now.

She sits His hand on her and His voice pushing her now, she knows what she needs. Her mind so full of Him and her heart aching for His touch she closes her eyes and then opens them, tears glistening in them she smiles at Him.

He asks her then. "Do you want to cum are You ready for me my sweet one?"

She moans and then utters in a low voice, "Oh yes Master"… "Please Master"….. Her voice is full of a passion that has grown for so long inside of her for Him. Her need is so great.

His fingers sink deeper inside of her and she wiggles under His touch as he feels her wetness spreading over them. She cums for Him, she has needed this release for so long now.

He smiles at her and then pulls his fingers from her and teases her, He lifts them to His lips and tastes her then reaches to her own lips and shares it there as well.

He leans back from her and looks in her eyes, he sees in them the passion he has read from her and heard in her voice… He looks around the room now and as He sits next to her asks her if dinner can wait for a bit.

She tells Him yes and then He rises, taking her by the silver D rings on her cuffs He watches as she stands. Once they stand next to each other, He once again reaches down and kisses her lips , soft and gentle with a need growing.

She walks toward the hallway and He follows her. She walks smiling into her bedroom with Him right behind her.

He walks up to her and pulls her to Him close, His eyes look down at her, they are dark and as she stares into them she feels His power. He kisses her again, and then sits her on the side of the bed…

He kneels down in front of her His hands running over the stockings she wears for Him. He runs His hands up and down over them, then he moves them up and grabs at her breasts…gently kneading them he looks once more into her eyes, He speaks to her softly telling her how good she feels and how beautiful she is …

She breathes deeply her breaths shortened as His fingers touch her again and again. His lips tease her and with His breath hot on her skin she moans and sinks back…

He tells her to take off her shirt. She reaches up with unsteady hands and pulls it off, her breasts heave as she feels His hands on her now. He reaches out and takes hold of her wrist cuffs, he lifts them to His lips and kisses them. She smiles and knows that between her legs a wetness grows now for Him, because of Him. And His touch.

He pulls her to her feet and then she steps out of her skirt. He then grasps her breasts in His hands and kisses her once more. He lowers her to the bed again and then tells her to lay back for Him.

As she moves back He reaches out and stops her telling her to uncover her breasts, she reaches up and loosens the hooks on the front of her bra and pulls it off.

Then with only the black hose left on she leans back on the pillows as His hands guide her. He sits beside her and then lowers Himself next to her on the bed…His lips touch her shoulders and He kisses softly down to her breasts, His hands groping and kneading them as He suckles and tastes her.

She moans and moves beneath Him as He takes from her what she has. His hands slides over her and downward, the feel of His fingers as they glide over the hose, His lips as they softly caress her kissing and tasting as they go…

She moans louder and his hand grips her wet pussy through the hose she wears, He moans and whispers to her asking her does she want to cum…

She begs to Him "please Master please…" He slowly moves away from her and stands.

"Not yet my sweet girl not yet "He says, then He walks to the bathroom and finds what he looks for on the counter.

He walks back to her scissors in hand and leans down over her, carefully He cuts through the hose, opening up the crotch wet with her passion and then after placing the scissors on the table beside the bed leans over her once more this time His tongue teasing her, tasting her….

He moves now positioning Himself between her legs He glances up at her and then lowers His face between her legs. His tongue tickles her lips and she wiggles and moans, her hips moving up to greet His touch.

He tells her to raise her hands over her head and she does, the silver rings on her cuffs clinking as she stretches them above her grasping the brass headboard holding on as if for dear life.

She groans and moans and moves beneath His tongue and hands, her wetness seeping from her, He laps greedily and moans as He tastes her.

He moves his hand and with one finger rims her, her hips rise up and she moans loudly as He feels the wetness flood from her stronger.

He moans softly as He tastes her, His hands busy themselves also and He moves up over her. He lays next her now and as His hands linger over her He tells her He is ready to cum…

She sits and looks at Him then leans up her hands gliding over Him till she feels Him, hard and ready for her. She smiles and moans softly as she kisses His cock, then gently licks the tip and runs her tongue around it moaning softly.

His taste is making her hungry for more, she takes Him in now, savoring the feel and taste of Him. Her tongue runs over the length of Him as her mouth swallows Him down.

He feels her warmth and greedy for more he holds her by the hair and holds Himself deep inside of her throat. He tells her He will cum for her, He holds her tight and then she feels the warmth of Him as he erupts deep in her throat.

She tastes Him and she moans, swallowing Him, tasting Him… His grasp on her slowly releases, she pulls back and His cock falls out of her mouth, she bends close and kisses it. He moans and His hips move as the sensation spreads through Him.

He lays back now and pulls her to Him, He speaks to her in a whispering voice. He comes close to her, His face above hers he kisses her, the taste of Him on her lips and in her mouth…they share now.

He strokes her and whispers to her of beauty and love, of what He wishes and wants to give her. Her heart feels Him and her mind takes Him in, listening to Him, feeling Him. He holds her. He pulls her over on top of Him and he talks more.

She listens to Him and smiles, she believes in her heart all He says. As they lay together their fingertips wandering over each other, His hand reaches down and teases her lips again, making her hips wiggle back and forth ever so slightly.

He moans and He tells her she has pleased Him. She knows He will please her now. The touching and talking has made Him grow again, His cock hard once more.

She lies still as He pulls her hands over her head, grasping the rings on her cuffs. He tells her to hold them there and she says to Him, "Yes Master".

He rises up and looks down at her as she lies there waiting for Him to have his way with her now….

She moans as His fingers play inside of her, He moves between her legs with His hands touching her making her moan and want.

He kneels between her legs on His knees, He pulls her legs up to His chest running His hands over the stockings. He has ripped her Hose open more and now He moves forward and into her slowly. His cock hard now and ready to feel her wetness, He moves slowly inside of her teasing her as He goes.

He strokes in and pulls back slowly, His eyes looking at hers, locked together as He smiles at her. He feels her warmth and wetness inviting Him in deeper and deeper.

She grips the headboard with her cuffed hands, her moans telling him what she feels is real now.

He moves inside of her slowly, feeling her wetness as it grows His cock begs for release now too. He feels her as she moves beneath Him now, ready and wanting.

She feels the orgasm as it rises up now. His rhythm more intense now she looks up and sees Him, his head held back a look of pleasure on His face. She hears him moan and feels the shudder inside of her strengthen. He pumps into her now stronger and harder.

The feel of her wetness making Him feel His own urgency. He moves down over her and drives His cock deeper now, He tells her He is fixing to fill her. He pushes deep and hard once more and she explodes. The flood of wetness from her met with his own… together they moan and shudder with orgasm, hers and His together.

Weak and sated they lay once more together, side by side and as He holds her the tears come to her eyes that she has held back for so long. He holds her and wipes them away, telling her now, she belongs to Him… And as the tears gently fall over her cheeks, she knows that she has waited for this so very long, her heart now has a home…He has come to her and taken her and now she belongs…

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Don't Turn Around She sneaks up behind you at work.in Erotic Couplings
A Day with My Sister-in-law While the family is away...in Erotic Couplings
The Night Visitor An erotic surprise at the door.in Erotic Couplings
A Spot of Tea London girl and a man from the States enjoy...in Romance
The Fantasy Zandra's visited by mysterious lover.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories