The Meeting

Story Info
Innocent black girl meets experienced white online friend.
1.9k words
4.52
73k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa had never expected to be here doing this. She had, on a whim gone onto the adult site and on whim, created a profile. She started talking to ItalianStud one night really late. Her brain had been a little fuzzy and she had liked his profile. She had told him she was 5'7, chocolate skin, medium length hair, and thin. He said he was 5'10, dark hair, average body. She was used to dating guys who were 6'2, dark hair, athlete's bodies, but she liked how he talked. He made her feel special and he made her feel sexy. She had never admitted to any of her ex-boyfriends that she liked to be spanked. She had told ItalianStud right away and he hadn't thought she was perverted or crazy. She had also told him that she was into white guys, not that she didn't like black guys, but she just preferred it. When she asked him if he liked black girls he had said absolutely.

They had quite a few steamy conversations and even traded pictures. Tessa had actually sent her picture over the internet to a stranger, she couldn't believe it. They discussed oral sex both on men and women. ItalianStud said he loved to give, Tessa explained to him how she had never cum before with a guy. He had been stunned. He said he could do things to her that would make her scream. She felt a little embarrassed, but also excited. Tessa was no virgin, but her ex-boyfriends had been less than extraordinary in bed. She had made a pact not to have sex for awhile, guys just weren't satisfying her. She could do it for herself and save herself the worry.

It was just three days ago, a Wednesday that they had had a really hot conversation that led to where Tessa was today.

ItalianStud: I want to kiss you

Tessa: Kiss

ItalianStud: No I mean really kiss you. And not just that, I want to touch your breasts, your nipples, suck them into my mouth till your panties are so wet. I want to take off all your clothes and kiss my way down your body till I get to you pussy. I want to put my tongue on your clit and rub it in circles and then slide my fingers inside you. I want to make you cum in my mouth. I want to feel your perfect lips on my cock. I want to take my cock and put it deep inside you. I want to make you cum.

Tessa hadn't known what to say. It all sounded so nice, so hot, so like what she wanted and needed in her life right then. It had been such a long time. She hesitated then typed the words she had been afraid to type.

Tessa: Let's meet.

They had set up a meeting half way between where they lived in California. He had reserved a hotel room and told Tessa to be waiting for him there wearing nothing but stockings and a white garter. She had done as she was told and now here she was waiting for a stranger in a hotel room.

When the door opened slowly, her heart stopped. He walked in looking very much like his picture. She saw his mouth drop open when he saw her. She smiled.

"Hi, Victor right?" He nodded taking a few steps closer.

"You are much hotter than your picture. How'd I get so lucky?"

Tessa smiled nervously very aware that her breasts were exposed to this man. His eyes seemed to eat her up. He took in every detail. He began to come closer to her, she felt herself get nervous.

"Hey, don't be nervous. I just want to touch your face ok?" He wanted to touch much more, but he had to be careful with her. He knew from their conversations that she was rather innocent and he didn't want to scare her away. He touched her cheek softly. Then he bent over and kissed her forehead gently. Tessa felt her whole body melt, as if all her life she had been waiting for his kiss. He then kissed her lips softly. He let out a soft mmmm sound. Her lips were so soft, as soft as her skin. He knelt in front of her. Their online conversations had always been about him controlling her, spanking her, but now, in real life, they both wanted it to be more about pleasing each other. He kissed her again as he let his hand slowly travel toward her breast. When she felt his warm hand on her breast she thought she'd die right then. It felt so good. His palm rubbed her nipple in circles. She felt a tingling in her pussy. He then let his other hand explore her other breast. He knew from their conversations that her nipples were very sensitive; her favorite thing was to have them sucked while a guy played with her pussy. He intended to make that fantasy come true.

"Do you want to lie down?" He asked her softly.

"Oh, uh, yeah." She was reluctant to give up their kiss.

She lay back on the bed and let him cover her. He was by no means scrawny, she liked that, she liked feeling his weight on top of her. He kissed her again, this time with more passion, more aggression and let his hands wandered till they found their home between her legs. He let him mouth kiss her neck and continue to her breasts. He licked around her nipples, taking his time. Tessa felt like her whole body was on fire. His hand had expertly found her clit and was rubbing in with just the right amount of pressure. His lips had formed a tight suction around her nipple and he was now bringing her closer to orgasm than any guy before.

"Oh, Oh, Victor." She moaned softly.

Victor felt his cock harden even more. Her voice was just as he had imagined. Soft and breathy. Her nipples tasted delicious and soft. Her pussy warm and wet. He longed to push his fingers inside her, push everything inside her, but first he want to make her cum. He let his mouth continue its journey down her body till it met his hand. Then he took her clit into his mouth softly. He sucked on it a little bit and then began to flick it with his tongue. With each flick he felt Tessa's body tighten.

"Oh my god." She sighed.

He let his fingers gently enter her. She felt wonderful, warm and soft. He continued pleasuring her. Urging her to climax. He sucked her clit back into his mouth and pushed a second finger inside of her.

"Come on baby." He said pulling away from her clit. Tessa put her hands softly on his soft hair. She wanted to cum so bad.

Victor pulled his fingers out of her and replaced them with his tongue. He fucked her softly with his hard tongue and rubbed her clit with his finger. Tessa felt her stomach flip flop, just like when she masturbated. She was going to cum.

"Oh my god, Victor, I'm going to cum. Mmmmm, yes yes oh Victor." Her whole body went into a spasm. She lost all sense of herself. Victor loved the tasted of her. Loved licking her pussy softly as she came in his mouth.

"Mmmmmm." He moaned.

He pulled away from her and looked down at her face. She was very pretty, prettier than even he had dreamed. He kissed her again. She could taste herself on his tongue and it turned her on. She pulled at his button up shirt till she finally got it off. Victor pulled off his pants. When he lay naked on top of her, they stopped for a moment.

"I can't believe you made me cum."

"Was it good baby?" He knew that being called baby was her favorite, he knew all her favorites.

"It was amazing." She smiled and grabbed his ass pulling him toward her.

"Do you want to do more?" He grinned. They had left their meeting open ended, sex was his goal but she had been timid.

"I want you to fuck me." She put a hand on his neck and pulled him into her for a kiss. Her lips were large and luscious. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, exploring her, delving into her. When he felt her small hand grab his cock he thought he'd lose it right then. She guided him toward her.

"Hold on sweetheart." He grabbed his pants pulling out his wallet. He fished out a condom.

"I'll do it." Tessa smirked. He sat back allowing her to sit up. She took the condom and slid it on his cock. He watched her dark hands against his white cock. Seeing that turned him on so much. He laid her back down and rubbed the tip of his cock against her opening. She moaned feeling his hardness. It had been such a long time since she had had sex. She knew she would be tight. He also knew that and so he entered her slowly at first. Gently letting her body get used to his hardness.

"Victor that feels so good." He watched as she bit her bottom lip. He pushed into her deeper. She indeed was so tight and felt so good. He wanted to just push into her deep and fuck her hard like they had talked about, but he had to take his time. When he finally got his cock into her he pumped into her. Her legs felt weak, he was so hard and so deep inside her. He grabbed one of her slender legs and put it around his waist. He began to fuck her hard and deep.

"Yes, oh god yes." She pulled him to her. She grabbed at his back as she felt him fuck her hard. She let her nails rake down his back till her hands reached his ass. She pushed him in deeper.

Victor let out a moan. He could feel his balls slapping against her ass. He wanted to turn her over and fuck her from behind, but he didn't want to scare her.

"Turn me over." She moaned. She had read his mind somehow. He pulled out of her, holding on the condom. She turned over onto her hands and knees. Her ass was something to look at. Round and juicy looking, before she could steady herself, he slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her back, plunging into her wetness. He pumped into her hard and fast. Every time she moaned his name he pushed harder. He spanked her ass, pushing deep.

"Oh yes." She turned to look at him as he was fucking her black pussy. He let one hand slide down her back. When he reached that long, dark, thick hair, he pulled gently.

"Oh yeah baby. This Italian cock is going to fuck your black pussy so good."

She felt it out of nowhere. His words had set her off and his cock had made it happen; she was cuming again and hard.

"Oh Victor I'm cummmmiing" She screamed.

Feeling her tight pussy spasm around his hard cock set him off too, he came deep inside her. She could feel the warmth inside her and she knew he had cum. He pulled her up so she was against him and he kissed her neck softly….

To be continued