The Meeting

Story Info
A couple meets another couple after playing in chat rooms.
3k words
4.27
21.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been chatting and swapping pictures with a few couples online. We have had lots of fun fucking and sucking on the video camera for the enjoyment of our newfound friends. We decide to move to the next level, meeting a couple and having sex in the same room/bed as we are. Not swapping or joining in but just a live sex show, only inches away. At least not yet…

We agree to meet them for dinner and see what happens. You dress up in a new silk black & red blouse we found somewhere. You pull on the new denim skirt, which really sets off your ass. We have both worked at losing a few pounds and you never fail to flaunt it in my face that you are losing it faster than I am. It is ok, as I get to enjoy the return of the shapely ass I married and enjoy your new confidence. You look just absolutely fucking hot. I am also wearing a silk shirt and black silk pants that are snug across my ass, which you grab whenever I walk by.

We arrive first and ask for a table in the back of the small restaurant. I walk behind you admiring the swish of those fucking hot hips. We sit down and order some drinks to loosen the tension. We are halfway thru our drinks when Lisa & Ross show up. We have not seen them except for the pictures online, but their clothes draw attention to them. She is wearing a skin tight dress that is so short, we can see a hint of bush from our seated position. He is dressed out in a leisure suits that makes us both whisper to each other, "Leisure suit Larry". They cum over and sit down, with Lisa scooting over next to me and Ross sitting next to her. They order drinks and we all order dinner. Dinner starts out nervously as we know what might happen later on, but by the 4th drink we are all laughing at stories we share of the kids, theirs and our, and telling jokes. We are all relaxed and the dinner is suddenly over before we know it.

As the waitress is running our credit cards through, Lisa and Ross excuse themselves to go to the bathroom but before they leave they invite us to cum over to their house and play some pool. We talk it over while we are alone, both of us being nervous, but my hand finds your snatch is soaking wet as well as your hand discovers my throbbing cock. We agree to go over. They cum back and we say yes we would love to play some pool, and they tell us to follow them to their house.

On the drive over our hands cannot stay off of each other. My hand rubs your soaked slit between your spread legs as your hands release my cock from the hold my pants have on it. You look ahead and see Lisa's head disappear from sight. You follow her lead and dive on my cock. I find it hard to concentrate but somehow we make it there in one piece. We get out and follow them inside. It is a nice place, but we find out that the playing pool is actually their pool out back instead a table inside. We laugh and say we have not been skinny dipping in a long time. We get a few drinks from the fridge and walk out back. Ross turns on some music and mood lights around the pool. We sit down at a table and chit chat a little. The night is a typical great night in Arizona, warm dry and cloudless. After a little while, I reach over and stroke your thigh running my hand up and under your skirt. I am amazed at the heat emanating from your cunt. You grab my hand to stop me, but as you look over to Lisa & Ross, you see that his hand is up her dress and her hands have released his cock. She is stroking his erection playing with the head. Lisa bends over and licks his cock and your legs spread open as if they had a mind of their own. My finger finds the source of the heat and I slide a finger in. You gasp lightly and bend over planting a kiss on my lips that would make a whore blush.

This continues for a little while then Lisa and Ross get up saying they promised us some pool time. They strip as they walk towards the pool and jump in when they get there. I stand you up and remove your blouse then pull you up and slide your skirt down. You look absolutely beautiful in the moon light standing there nude, with the look on your face of what can only be described as horny! You turn towards me and unbutton my shirt and remove it. Your next move is to reach down and unsnap my pants. You lower them down and my cock pops out and hits you in the face. You suck the length of my cock into your mouth as you remove my pants. It feels great having your mouth surrounding my throbbing cock. I bring the finger I used on you too my mouth and suck it clean of your juices. "Mmmmm you taste so good" I moan.

After a few minutes of this I pull you up, reluctantly off of my cock and we walk over and jump in the pool. Lisa and Ross are in the corner making out, looks like they may be screwing already. We watch them for a few minutes our hands probing and grabbing each other as we watch the live show. Ross picks her up and sets her down on the ledge. He spreads her legs wide and starts tonguing her wet slit. She moans loudly as he sucks on her clit while fingering her pussy. She turns her head towards us and motions us to come closer. We swim over to get a better view. He is working her cunt very good. Running his tongue around her wet slit and stopping just long enough to flick her clit. She is getting pretty wet, but I say, proudly, that Cindy gets a lot wetter than that. Lisa says I want to see that. I pick you up and set you down next to her on the ledge. I spread your legs wide and start licking and sucking your cunt.

You moan softly at first then louder as my mouth sucks your clit in and my tongue flicks back and forth across it quickly. I slide 2 of my fingers in you easily and start massaging your g-spot. Your ass comes up off of the ledge as I find the right spot. You reach down and grab my hair pulling me down harder on your cunt, grinding me into it. It's a race. Which hot blooded cunt will cum first? You lay back pulling my face down even harder into your hot wet pussy. My tongue is working its magic on your clit. You turn and watch Ross sucking and fingering Lisa. She is moaning loudly and bucking her hips up and down. A moan escapes your lips as I insert 3 fingers into your burning snatch. My fingers are soaked by your juices. I pull a finger out of your cunt and start pushing it into your ass. This takes you over the edge and you start cumming. The sounds cumming from your throat makes my cock throb in anticipation of what's to cum. The sounds of your orgasm have set Lisa off and she shouts she is cumming also. Her hips also lift her off of the ledge as the orgasm wracks her body. I think my cock is going to explode watching two hot women orgasm at the same time.

After y'all catch your breath we make some small talk about how hot that was too see hear and smell each other. I look at Ross and say I think it is time for the girls to return the favor. He agrees. He jumps out of the pool and walks over to the furniture they have and sits down. Lisa walks over and kneels down in front of him. She grabs his cock and starts licking the length of it. I jump out and we walk over and I sit down next to him. You kneel in front of me and engulf my cock. You moan as you taste the pre cum on the tip of my cock. You trace the outline of my cock with your tongue. Your eyes are watching the action happening just a scant few feet away. You run your tongue down to my balls and twirl them around. I moan as your tongue darts down and circles my ass. Your hand is slowly stroking my throbbing cock as your tongue works its magic down below. Lisa is working on Ross's cock trying to milk the cum from his balls. He has very large balls that hang down low. As she is deep throating his cock you reach over and fondle his balls. She notices this and reaches over to grab my balls. I moan out load at the incredible feeling of having you stroking my cock and tonguing my ass while she plays with my balls.

You feel my cock twitch in that telling way which says my hot load of cum is on its way. You take my cock in your mouth and suck me in just as the first load of hot sticky cum erupts from my cock. You feel Ross's balls contract as he is close to cumming also. You pull your mouth off of my cock just as another load of cum erupts, landing on your cheek. You suck my cock back into your hot silky soft mouth and proceed to drain my balls down your throat. Ross grunts and starts shooting his load. Lisa pulls his cock out and jerks him off shooting his load all over her face. He seems to shoot forever. Finally his eruptions subside. Lisa rubs his cock all over her face then licking the cum off of his cock. She does this until her face is clean. She looks up and sees the cum on your face. She wipes it off with her finger and then licks my cum off of her finger with her tongue. I lay back in the chair exhausted. You collapse in my lap. We all agree that it was exciting to the Nth degree.

After a while you start sucking on my cock, whispering that you need to have a cock in your cunt. You suck and lick my cock and balls. Lisa is doing the same thing to Ross. He recovers his erection sooner than me and has Lisa get up and turn around to sit down on his cock. She starts riding up and down on him. We can see her juices glistening on his cock. My cock is starting to respond watching this sex show. You stroke my cock talking to me saying you need to be fucked now. Your intensity, your need is causing you to stroke a little rough and my cock is only half erect. I lay back trying to relax and get my cock hard as I want to feel your woman hood fucking my cock. You suck on my balls while stroking my cock. I hear the sounds of fucking going on right next to us, but it just needs a little more time to recover. I feel another hand on my cock. It starts stroking my cock and squeezing it in just the right spot with the right pressure.

My cock starts growing, becoming engorged with blood. I open my eyes to watch the show and see you sit down on my cock. I thought that Lisa had reached over to help get my cock erect but I see that it is Ross's hand. I am shocked. My cock starts to shrink but he knows just where to apply the pressure to keep it up. I look at your face and see that you are enjoying the show. I try to relax. You turn around and bend over. You reach back and stroke your cunt showing me how wet you are. You move back to sit on my cock and Ross guides it in for you. You take me in all the way with one quick move. You moved so quickly that you trapped Ross's hand under your ass. As you pull up he removes his hand and he comments on how wet you really are, as his hand is soaked with your juices.

You start fucking me hard. Your juices flow from your cunt and soak my balls. You scream that is feels so good. It is so exciting seeing Lisa's ass riding on Ross's cock and feeling you riding up and down on my cock. You both are moaning loudly, screaming that you're so close. Lisa reaches over and tweaks your nipples. You respond by grabbing her breast and squeezing them. This added touch brings you both to orgasm. You both scream and grunt so well. It makes my cock swell knowing that it is bringing such fucking joy to you. You both collapse back laying on us. It feels great having your cunt muscles twitching and grabbing my cock.

We lay there with our cocks still in our hot women's cunt for a little while. Our hips are slowly moving under your asses. Y'all start to come around and move in response to the movement. You say that you are too tired you must rest some. Lisa agrees with you. Ross and I however have needs! So we pick y'all up and throw some cushions on the ground for y'all to kneel on as you lay face down in the recliners. Ross and I step back and admire the fine asses on display for us. We take out positions behind y'all and start rubbing our cocks up and down the wet slits. We can wait no longer and start fucking both of you. It is exciting seeing your asses move in response to the cocks ramming in and out of your soaking wet cunts. I ask if you want to be fucked in the ass in front of our new friends? You say "Yes" in that husky sulky fuck me voice. You feel the cock pull out of your snatch and you moan as the head moves up and around your asshole.

As the head makes smaller and smaller circles you moan "Fuck my ass! Fill me up now!" Finally the head stops circling and starts to push inward. You feel the pressure and slight pain as the head forces its way into your tight ass. The lubricant from your pussy has soaked the cock so much that it slides in smoothly but the pressure is still intense. The cock continues inward until you are afraid it will split you in half. Just as you are about to tell say stop, wait until you can relax some, you feel hips touch your ass. The pressure is incredible but it feels so damn great. The added sultriness of being fucked in the ass with people watching excites you so to a higher level then you can remember.

You hear Lisa being fucked. She must be pretty wet also as you can hear the noise of a cock pulling almost all the way out before it is shoved back in. You feel an orgasm starting to build inside you. The cock starts moving back out, relieving the pressure and slight pain you were feeling. But it feels so good you push you ass back wanting to be filled to the hilt with a throbbing cock. The cock once again starts inward, filling your ass up. This time the pain is gone but the enjoyment of fullness brings you closer to the orgasm. You hear Lisa say she is cumming and the pounding she is getting speeds up. Having your ass fucked while hearing someone being fucked and cumming drives you over the edge.

You start orgasming. Your ass clamps down hard on the throbbing rock hard cock. You hear me grunt knowing that I have just shot my load with you. I say, "Do you like feeling me shoot my load in your pussy?" You think why did he say pussy when he is in my ass? You turn to look and see that I am actually fucking Lisa. You turn your head a little more and see that Ross is actually fucking you in the ass. The thought of a strange cock filling your ass to the breaking point brings on another orgasm. This one is so strong you can only lay there as the grunts escape your throat.

Just as you reach the peak Ross grunts and pulls your hips back hard. He shoves his cock in deeply and shoots his hot sticky cum in your ass. You cannot control your voice as the feeling is incredible and you are screaming louder than I have heard you before. You finally gain control as Ross finally stops pumping your ass full of his hot cum. He pulls out and collapses on the ground next to me. You are exhausted and just lay there. I want to jump back up and fuck you but it is not possible as I am exhausted like everyone else. We all just lay there gathering our strength. After a while I sit up and I wish I had a camera. Cum is running out of Lisa's cunt and dripping down her bush. Cum is also running out of your ass and down over your cunt lips and hair.. The sight is a big turn on and I know it would be a big hit on the website! Ross tells us where there is a shower we can use. We get up and on wobbly legs, head to the showers. We clean up and then get dressed. We leave them a note saying Thanxs for the great time, we will be in touch soon and we head home.