The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Body still sensitive from her denied orgasm, her nipples still erect, her muscles quivered as the flogger moved over her stomach to her breasts. She heard the flogger move through the air before she felt the light sting of it across her breasts. Her body jerked, electricity flowing between her breasts and her now wetter sex. Her muscles contracted again as she felt the tips of the flogger trail back across her belly to her swollen clit. Again, she heard the fingers of the flogger move through the air before she felt the sting against her wet pussy. Her hips jerked as she cried out again in a combination of pleasure and pain. The flogger again came down, this time across the inside of her thigh, causing her hips to jerk again. She was now dripping, feeling her juices running down along her ass. Her pussy throbbed, demanding release.

"Please," she whispered, her voice breaking on the plea.

"Please what?" he asked. She could hear the grin in his voice.

"Please let me cum," she cried, her body trembling.

"Not quite yet, little one," he said as he ran the flogger across her belly once again. "I'll let you cum when I'm inside you." He brought the flogger down again across her breasts, switching between them and her mound, lightly stinging her burning flesh. She didn't know how much more she could take before the pleasure overtook her, exploding within.

She heard him move away from her, rustling from across the room making her wonder what was coming next. Her body was on fire now, demanding release, trembling uncontrollably. She felt the bed move as he sat near her hip, her lower lip sliding back between her teeth to keep her from crying out again. Her stomach muscles quivered as she felt something very soft move across her. His hand moved slowly, creating small circles on her belly with the large feather he now trailed across her skin. Up around first one breast, then the other, his hand tantalizingly slow. Her skin sensitive from the sting of the flogger, she shook as the softness of the feather tickled across her skin. He trailed the feather across her nipple, watching it grow more erect under the feather. She moaned deeply, back arching, arms pulling against the ropes binding her. He circled the nipple again before trailing it down across the valley between her breasts to tease the other nipple, again watching it grow more erect as the feather brushed across it.

He slid the feather up across her chest and neck to trail around her lips, forcing her to release her lower lip from the death grip her teeth held on it. As the feather moved away from her mouth and back down her chest, he leaned down to lick her lower lip, soothing the bite mark her teeth had left. The feather now trailed back down her chest to tease one, then the other breast, keeping her nipples erect. Her back arched again as she moaned softly. His tongue followed along behind the feather, flicking across each nipple, before nibbling then biting harder, rolling the nipple between his teeth, then licking it softly, soothingly. Her body was so sensitive, so aroused, that each touch sent jolts throughout her, pushing her to the edge, every sound, touch, smell multiplied a thousand times.

Dropping the feather, he trailed his mouth across her belly, down across her mound, kissing, licking, trailing across her pelvis to the top of her thigh. Trailing kisses and licks, he moved slowly down one leg, leaving a wet trail from the inside of her thigh, down under her knee, and across the side of her calf to the bindings at her ankle. Quivering muscles followed his movements. Teeth grasping the end of the silk rope, he pulled, untying the knot and loosening the rope. She felt the rope loosen, but knew she couldn't move her leg yet. Mouth moving back up her calf, he kissed then licked under her knee, his hand lifting her thigh so that his tongue could glide along the underside up to the crease where thigh meets ass. She felt his tongue, hot and wet against her skin, then the roughness of his palm as it glided across her leg. He inhaled deeply, capturing the scent of her arousal.

Her hips jerked as his tongue moved across her wet pussy, flicking out to lap up some of her juices, before moving over to her other thigh and down her leg. As he moved down her calf, his hand trailing behind, his teeth again grasped the end of the rope, tugging it until the knot came free. She kept her leg perfectly still, muscles quivering against her will under his touch. Licking, nibbling, kissing back up her calf to her knee, his rough hand moved again under her thigh to lift it, his tongue trailing underneath to lick along the crease at the top of her thigh. He moved over her, his mouth covering her lower lips, her entire body tensing against him, lapping, sucking, tasting her, his hands sliding under her ass to cup her, raising her to meet him.

He released her, tongue trailing up over her clit, along her belly to rim her navel, dipping in, teasing, before moving upward. Her body arched up under his tongue, reaching out to get closer to him. Licking under the crease below her breast, his hands running slowly up along her ribs, sliding under her to wrap around the tops of her shoulders as the tip of his cock touched the wetness surrounding her tight hole. Her entire body quivered as she felt his hardness touch her, anticipation making her anxious to feel him inside her. He leaned up, biting the lower edge of the blindfold and slid it up over her forehead, releasing it. He leaned back, looking into her eyes, as he slowly slid the head of his cock inside her. Her eyes had a wildness to them which settled into a look of satisfaction as he slid into her.

Her tongue snaked out to lick her now dry lips, trailing around them. He leaned down to capture her tongue with his lips, sucking it into his mouth, as he slowly slid into her, burying himself deep inside her. He felt her moan as he held still, feeling her muscles pulse around him.

Holding himself above her, looking down into her eyes, he rasped, "You are so beautiful." Her hands pulled against the restraints, wanting to hold him as he was holding her. Without looking away from her, still not moving within her, he reached up to loosen the ropes binding her. Her arms came around his back, hands running softly up to his shoulders to pull him down onto her body. Her overly sensitive nipples stabbed into his chest, rubbing against him, causing him to shudder. His hips began to move slowly, his cock sliding within her tight, wet channel, feeling her muscles squeeze tightly around him, milking him. She could feel every inch of him as he moved within her, filling her, stretching her. He knew she was close to the edge, knew she would be unable to hold back much longer. He began thrusting harder, deeper into her, her hips rising to meet his. The sound of their bodies coming together, skin slapping against skin, surrounded them. She was milking him, squeezing him tightly inside her, her hips bucking against him harder. He began to thrust deeper, faster, pounding her into the mattress as her legs came up to wrap around his own. She could feel him deep inside her, wanted to feel him empty himself in her.

"Cum for me," he whispered in her ear before sucking the lobe into his mouth. Her nails scraped down his back before biting into the flesh of his ass, pulling him deep inside her, as her body began convulsing around him. Her neck arched as she cried out her orgasm, screaming her pleasure. Her muscles contracted around him, flexing, gripping his cock like a vise. He thrust into her hard, again and again, feeling her milking him through her massive orgasm. He bit down hard on her shoulder as his cock began to spurt stream after stream of hot, thick cum inside her, emptying himself within her.

She felt his weight lower onto her body, pressing her into the mattress, heard the sound of their heavy breathing, felt the sweat sticking to their bodies, smelled the essence of their joining. After a minute, he lifted his weight off of her chest, looking down into her eyes. Neither spoke as they locked eyes, both seeing each other in a new light. He rolled to his side, gathering her against his chest, arm holding her tightly against him. She felt his mouth nuzzling her head, his whiskers getting tangled in her hair, as he moved his chin against the top of her head resting against his shoulder. Her arm came around his chest to hold him just as closely. They lay quietly for long minutes, both catching their breath, legs entwined.

He reached down to place his index finger under her chin, lifting her face to his, placing a tender kiss on her forehead, then her nose, before kissing her lips softly. "We'll talk tomorrow about where we go from here. For now, I just want to fall asleep with you in my arms," he whispered before kissing her gently again.

"Yes," she whispered in return, then she lowered her head to his shoulder to listen to the sound of his heartbeat before drifting off to sleep.

He lay awake for a long time after she fell asleep, listening to her breathe, watching her. His mind was on his meeting scheduled for the next morning and how it would impact the future. Now that he had been with her in person, could he ever really let her go?

12