The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I wanted from my darling girlfriend." She began to rise. "Do you have a long sexy night gown?" She reached out her hand and helped him to his feet.

"Yes. Black satin and ...," he began to tell her as he stood next to her.

"Stop. I don't want you to tell me. I want you to show me," she told him as she took his hand and began to lead him toward the back of the house, where the bedrooms must be. "Now here is what I want you to do. I want you to take that gown and go fix your make-up and hair, and put on the gown, somewhere where I can't see you. Then when you are all beautiful again, you can make a grand entrance into the bedroom for me." As she spoke, she moved behind him, allowing him to lead them to his bedroom, as she caressed his uncovered ass.

As they entered his bedroom, she grabbed him by the shoulder, turning him to face her, and kissed him deeply on the mouth, sucking his tongue deep into her mouth. " Now my darling dear, you get what you need, and go change. Oh, one more thing, please do the best you can to hide that thing." She pointed to his stiff hard cock as she spoke. " A good girl like you doesn't have one of those sticking out in front of her."

As quickly as he could, he gathered what he was going to need and exited the room, heading for the other bedroom to change. As he sat himself down on the bed and began to undress, his heart was racing; things could not have been going any better than they were. Beth not only seemed to fully accept his appearance, but she seemed to be really getting into the whole thing, calling him her girlfriend.

As he stood, throwing his corset and skirt aside, he wiggled himself into a special design pair of black satin panties; designed to hide his manhood by pulling it far between his leg. Once he had himself adjusted in the panties, as comfortably as possible, he slid the gown on over his head. The gown was made of smooth black satin and the sheerest black spider lace, in alternating veridical strips slowly twisting from neck to hem. He had bought the gown originally for his wife. She had never worn it, and when she left, he had claimed it for himself. Now that he was dressed, he looked at his reflection in the large dresser mirror and began to fix his face and wig, until he was satisfied that he looked as good as he was going to, he slipped back on his boots and made his way back into his bedroom. As he pushed back the door, he found her in bed, the covers pulled up hiding her perfect body, waiting for him.

"I was beginning to think that you didn't want to play." She called to him from the door. "Come here and let me really see what you look like." As she spoke, she sat you in bed and beckoned him to come nearer.

His heart was racing as he closed the gap between the door and the bed. As he stood next to the bed, he noticed that not only had she herself found something of his to wear but she was now also wearing the same perfume that he had on. His head was now spinning with excitement; he could not believe what was happening.

"Turn my dear," she told him as he stood next to the bed. As he slowly turned for her, she let her hand play lightly over the thin shear fabrics of his gown. "Very nice my dear, very nice indeed. Now before you get into bed, I want to lessen your shock a little, if I can."

He could not think of what she might be talking about.

"While you were changing, I took the opportunity to search through your things, and found a few that I thought would be appropriated to be used by two women making love." Slowly, as she spoke, she pushed the covers off her body, revealing to him the tight leather and a lace teddy she was wearing. "I want you to know just because I think something is a good idea, it does not mean I will make you do anything you don't want to do." She continued to push the covers down her leather and lace-covered body, stopping just below her belly button. "Do you understand what I am telling you Bobby?"

Staring at her beautiful body clad in one of his favorite teddies, it looked much better on her, he was barely listening to her, but nodded his head that he understood her.

Slowly she pushed the cover the rest of the way off her body, exposing the long thin black dildo she had strapped around her waist.

When he saw what she was wearing, his jaw dropped. He had nearly completely forgotten about the dildo. He had bought it for his wife and himself to use, and had discarded it after only one try; his wife did not like the feel of it, he always thought it was the color that bothered her.

"Are you ready for this dear?" Beth asked as she stood, taking his arms in her hands.

"Yes Beth, whatever you want," he answered her in a quivering voice, unable to think of what she might have planned, but more than willing to go along with it.

"Now, at anytime, you can stop me by just asking," she told him as she pulled him close to her, pressing her body against his, forcing the dildo between his legs, as she caressed his naked smooth arms. "It's time, my dear girl, to prove to me that you really know how to please a woman." She nibbled his ear as she whispered into it; while she caressed and pinched his hard erect nipples. "On your knees honey." She genially pushed him down.

At first, he was afraid that she was going to have him suck on the dildo, but then she removed the strap from between her legs, sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled his face into her hot steaming pussy.

"Yes lick me you little slut. Eat me good and maybe I'll let you fuck me later," she screamed at him as she drove his head farther between her legs, forcing his hot tongue deeper into her steaming wet hole. She was in heaven. She had dreamed of having him again for years, and now that she had him again, acting and dressing the way he was, it was better than all her fantasies about the reunion she had ever had.

Taking hold of the back of his head with one hand, she forced him still deeper, as she caressed the soft plastic dick resting against her leather-covered body, thinking of what she wanted him to do next.

Slowly she pushed him back away from her dripping wet pussy, so that he could only lick her red swollen lips with the tip of his tongue. As slowly as she could, she began to lower the dildo back into position between her legs, trying her hardest not to let him know what was coming next. His eyes were closed as he continued to lick her engorged lips. As he closed his mouth for an instant, to swallow, she quickly moved herself away from him, at the same time lowing the dildo, covering her moist hot hole, so that when he opened his mouth again and let his tongue out, he encountered not her sweet hot juices but the cold latex of the black dildo. For a moment, she was afraid she might be asking too much of him, as he looked up at her with the bulbous tip of the dildo pressed against his red lips, but as she watched, she parted his glossy red lips and allowed the long thin phallic to enter his mouth.

As the first inch of the dildo between her legs entered his mouth, she came, in one great crashing wave, covering the base of the fake cock and the edge of the bed with her hot pungent juices. Once she had recovered, she carefully reattached the strap between her legs, not wanting to have him stop sucking the black cock between her legs, and began to slowly fuck his beautifully made up face.

As she slid the latex cock in and out of his mouth, the base pressed hard against her swollen clitoris, bring her closer and closer to cuming once again. Taking his head in both her hands, she began to increase her pace, fucking his face harder and faster as she neared orgasm again. With one last hard long stroke, she began to cum, holding the dildo deep in his mouth as she ground the base of it hard between her legs.

Pushing his head back, she gently slid the long black cock from his mouth. "What a good girl you are," she told him as she pulled him off his knees and onto the bed with her. "A good girl like you will soon get your reward, but not just yet."

She pulled him on top of her, as she drove her tongue deep into his mouth. As she kissed him hard and long, she ground the dick between her legs hard against him, bringing herself once again close to cuming. Stopping herself just as she was about to cum, she turned them on the bed; never breaking their kiss until she was now laying on top of him. Their tongues still entwined, she reached down, and unstrapped the long black dick from between her legs. Removing the harness from the base, throwing it across the room, she inserted the latex dick deep into her steaming hot pussy, driving it as deep as it would go in one stroke. Sitting up, her knees on either side of his prone body, she slid the long black dildo in and out of herself until she was screaming as she came again.

Her hot sweet juices still pouring out of her dripping wet pussy, she pulled the dildo out of herself, leaned back down over him, and placed the dildo sideways between their mouths, as she began to clean her juices of it.

Knowing what she wanted and wanting it himself, he began to also lick clean the long black cock she had in her hand. He had to admit that though he had never though of sucking a dildo before, much less a cock, he was really enjoying having her make him suck this one.

As they both cleaned the black dildo that had been buried so deep inside her just moments earlier, she began to slide the thick round tip of it into his mouth first and then into her, until she was nearly cuming from watching him take the black latex dick into his mouth.

Pulling the tip of the dick out of his mouth, she moved quickly to recover the harness she had thrown aside earlier from the floor. She got back on the bed before he could move, her dripping wet pussy now hovering just above his waiting mouth. Slowly she lowered herself down onto his face, while at the same time she attached the dildo and harness around his waist, covering his own barely visible member. As he ate her, licking her red swollen lips and driving his tongue deep into her, she began to slowly suck on the soft black dildo between his legs, taking more and more of it into her mouth, until her nose was pressed against his leg and the full length of the black phallic was deep in her throat.

Once she was able to take the entire length of the latex cock into her now relaxed throat, she lifted herself off him, so that he could see what she was doing. Once she saw him looking at her, a look of pure want and lust on his face, she began to slowly work the dildo in and out of her mouth. Faster and faster she went, pulling the dildo almost all the way out of her mouth before driving it all the way back deep down her throat.

He could not believe he was watching her face fuck a dildo; it was driving him completely nuts. When he first saw that she had the whole long black cock buried in her mouth and in her throat, he had nearly cum. But now that she was sliding it in and out of herself, he could not help but to buck his hip wildly as she continued to suck on the latex cock between his legs.

Taking the black dildo one last time deep down her throat, she very slowly lifted her head until the cock fell from her mouth with an audible pop. "That, my dear, is what will be in store for you later if you are a good girlfriend and fuck me till I scream." As she spoke, Beth moved then both until he was on his knees behind her, the head of the black cock between her leg's pressed hard against the wet opening of her pussy. "Now fuck me as hard as you can my little slut." As she spoke, she forced herself backward, driving the dildo deep into her in on hard long stroke.

Knowing the reward that would be his in the end, he began to fuck her for all that he was worth. As he drove the dildo hard and fast in and out of her dripping hot pussy, the pressure it was forcing on his own hidden erect cock began to cause him real pain, but he drove on, wanting to feel his dick buried deep in her mouth. As he continued to fuck her from behind, driving the long thin black cock as deep as it would go into her, she began to whimper.

As he continued on, now pulling the black cock nearly all the way out of her dripping hot pussy before slamming it back deep into her, she leaned forward, resting her head on the pillows, and reached between her legs to play with her own swollen clitoris. Just moments after reaching between her legs, Beth began to moan, then scream in loud gasps, as she came in one great crashing wave. She was cumming so much that he could watch as her juices came spilling out of her hot steaming pussy.

Collapsing on the bed, she forced the dildo from deep inside her, as her orgasm subsided. "It's your turn now my dear girl."

She pulled him down until he was lying next to her on his back. Slowly she lifted herself on top of him; once again bring her dripping pussy down onto his mouth. As his tongue began to play along her swollen moist lips, she removed the strap and dildo from around his waist, setting it beside them on the bed; she did not want to have to get out of bed if she wanted it again. Slowly she began to remove the leather thong he was wearing, that did such a good job hiding his own penis. As soon as she had freed his cock from its leather cage, it sprang to its full hard thick length in front of her face. Without a moment's hesitation she took him deep into her mouth and then down her throat.

She was good to her word. As he licked her clean, savoring her sweet taste, she released his confined cock and took him deep into her mouth. The feeling was fantastic as she sucked him down into her throat, so smooth, tight and wet. As she began to fuck him with her mouth and throat, much slower than she had with the dildo; he was at least twice as thick as the dildo but not as long, he knew he would not last long.

She was surprised that only after a few deep slow strokes, she could feel his body tensing as he got ready to fill her mouth with his hot thick cum. As the first gush of cum hit her throat, she pulled back until she was now only fucking part of his cock, saving his cum in her mouth.

As she milked the last of his thick hot fluid from his body, she released his cock from her mouth's suction grip, grabbed the dildo of the bed beside them and turned herself until her mouth was inched from his. She could smell herself covering him as she slowly inserted the tip of the dildo into his mouth. Slowly she slid the dildo in and out of his mouth, fucking his face as he sucked eagerly on the long black cock. After just a few strokes, deep into his mouth, she pulled the dildo free, covered his mouth with hers and forced his spent cum into his mouth, trying to make it seem as if he was swallowing cum from a real cock.

She surprised him when she removed the soft latex cock from his mouth, forcing her mouth over his. But when he understood what she was doing, he opened his mouth, taking in his own spent cum, loving how she was making him feel, as if he was a real woman being fucked by a man. As he sucked the last of his thick liquid from her mouth, she lifted her mouth from his, and laid her head on his lace and satin-covered chest.

Slowly both of their breathing leveled and calmed and before long they were both asleep, entwined in each other's embrace.

12