The Meeting

Story Info
An end it yourself story.
902 words
3.67
4.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a little past dark on a cool night in November; I am waiting for you to arrive. I look down at my watch, 7Pm, you should be here soon. I get out of the truck, and lock it up. Strolling towards the door to Denny's I see you pull into the parking lot. I wave, and wait at the doorway.

As you walk towards me, pack slung on your arm, we greet each other, and move inside. Time passes quickly as we talk, and eat, and joke. Then looking outside I comment on the dark, looking at my watch I ask if you'd like to see a bit more than city lights. You agree with a smile. We decide to take the truck, your car can be left nearby and safe. I pay the check and we leave. We park you car in at a friend's place. We leave in the truck.

It's a long peaceful drive, the dark curving roads, the quiet comfortable topics, and a small electricity passing between us. I pull into the deserted picnic site, stopping in the middle of its horseshoe drive. I smile warmly at you, telling you that this is a special spot. We get out of the truck, feeling the cool night air and a slight breeze, I lower the tailgate, and we sit close, enjoying the warmth of friendship and the city lights at a distance.

We talk quietly, the talk of gaming and general things replaced with talk of us, the things we like and don't, about the secrets we share, the more personal things that half the time pass unspoken between us. We enjoy the sound of each other's voices in the silence of the night.

I watch you, studying your face, the glow in your eyes when you smile or laugh. I feel your closeness, the heat of your arms, the small electric contacts of our legs meeting as we move and talk. The night grows a cooler; we talk now my arm around you. We lay back to watch the stars, trying not to notice the feeling our bodies are producing, trying not to acknowledge that we feel the electric attraction we do.

Fetching a blanket and pulling it over us, somehow the chill disappears quickly, almost magically, as does the barrier we put up. I feel your closeness even more now; I no longer resist the pull, and lean over kissing your lips gently. You withdraw, shocked, surprised, but I see a small spark of pleasure in your eyes. You move back towards me, and return the kiss softly, mischievously. We break the kiss, smiling, uncertain but desiring more. A moment passes, and then we cuddles close, bodies pressing softly against each other. My lips seek yours and we kiss, gently. Your body trembles, as I press your back down to the bed of the truck. I gently lick your lips, tasting their sweetness.

I feel your hands start caressing my back, tugging and pulling to part me of my shirt. I slip it off slowly, teasingly. I gently kiss your cheek, then along your jawline to your ear. I breathe hot breath across your ear as my tongue traces its outline. I lean on my left arm, allowing my right arm to stroke tenderly along your left side, fingertips gliding up and down your clothed skin. I feel my desire for you burning; I feel your heat rising in the confines of the blanket. We kiss deeply, tongues probing, sharing breath. You squirm a bit as my hands slide under your top. My fingertips start small circles on your tummy, squiggly lines of no pattern igniting fires on your skin. Our kiss breaks, my mouth gliding down your throat leaving traces of heat from my tongue. I suck gently at the hollow to your throat, then lick at it. You purr softly, then growl deeply, and push me back. Pulling your top off, then your bra, you grab hold of me and pull me against you hard, chest to chest. I feel your nipples pressing into my chest hot points. My mouth attaches itself to your shoulder, biting nibbling and licking at it. You moan softly. Our arms wrap around each other's bodies, caressing enflamed flesh. Kissing down your chest, I start licking around your breast, circling my tongue, lapping gently on the underside. Your back arches, as my mouth engulfs your right nipple in my mouth, I tease you, first by just letting the heat of my mouth affect the pointed object, then by teasingly circling it with my tongue. Your hand presses against the back of my head, pulling, urging me to do more, I start sucking gently at first, then harder on the nipple. You moan, quiet at first then louder. I work the nipple over; treating it like it is a fine candy.

You moan again, muttering. Then clearly you say, " I got two of them there objects, and the other one is feeling left out," you laugh softly anticipating my reaction.

I move quickly to the other nipple, treating it as lovingly as the first. I moan into your skin as you reach for me, and press your hand against my erect cock. Feeling you caress it through my pants, I moan again. Not releasing your nipple, I move a hand down to unfasten my pants, wiggling out of them.