The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit up with the pillows supporting us, drink more wine and talk for a little bit as we listen to the music. As we get relaxed by the wine, I slide my hand over your thigh, noticing your cock start to harden again, so I put my glass on the night stand and lean over to slide your cock into my mouth, tasting our juices on it.

You inhale in surprise, trying to hold on to your glass as I suck you completely into my mouth since you are not completely hard. "God, baby, that feels so good," you say, playing with my hair, lightly gliding your fingers across my neck, causing me to moan, which vibrates on your cock. "Oh yeah, baby, yes," you sigh softly as I continue to suck you as your cock harden with my greedy hunger. You lean over to set your glass down next to mine, so you can concentrate on what I was doing to you.

Knowing that your cock is rigid and hard, I lift my head, look over at you and smile, asking if you were ready for more fun. You beam back, knowing what I was asking and nod your head, your breath becoming labored as you get excited about what is to come.

You get onto your knees as you watch me get onto my hands and knees, my ass facing you. You reach to the night stand, grab the bottle of oil you noticed earlier, pour some on my ass and spread it around with your hands, massaging some of it into my tight hole. You pour more into your hands and rub your cock with it from tip to base. I feel your finger at my asshole, slowly pressing in; as you feel me relax, you drive your finger in and out. Hearing my moans of pleasure you remove your finger, you raise yourself up on your knees higher and push the head of your cock into my ass very slowly, allowing my hole to stretch around your thick huge cock, listening to my breathing as you feel it go deeper and deeper. I hear you gasp as the feeling of your cock in my tight ass must be giving you intense pleasure.

"Baby, are you ok?" You asked me softly.

"Oh yes; feels so good," I respond, loving how your cock feels inside my ass and wanting to feel your hot cum spreading inside when you explode. I turn around to look at you and say, "Please fuck my ass; pound me so hard, baby; make me cum."

Seeing the passion glazed eyes, you start to work your cock in and out of me, slowly as first, then faster and harder. You grab my hair and pull my head back as you start to fuck me harder and harder, hearing me groan.

I reach down between my legs and rub my clit as I feel your huge cock, deep inside my ass, pounding me over and over. My pussy is moist and I slide a finger in and out using the same pace you are ramming my ass. I start to feel the tension build in my pussy, knowing I am getting close to cumming again.

I hear your grunts of pleasure as your frenzied thrusts into my ass is getting you close to your orgasm, cum quickly building up in your balls as it bangs into my pussy with every jab.

I feel you spank my ass as you thrust harder into me, the heat spreading down to my pussy, causing it to twitch. You hands grab my waist for leverage and pull me harder onto your cock. Your breath now coming in spurts as I feel your body start to tense, knowing you are going to go over the edge.

I push my ass back even harder and as I do, my body starts to convulse with bliss as my orgasm hits me and I groan out loud, "Aaaahhhh, I'm cummingggggg!"

Feeling the muscles in my cunt pulse, it takes you over the edge and you pound into me like a mad man, as your cock spurts out its juice deep into my ass. "Oh, baby!!! Cummmmmminggggg so hardddddd!!!! AAAAHHHHHhhhh!!!" You growl as the waves hit you and your cock pours what feels like gallons of cum into me.

As the waves subside, I lean down onto my pillow, my body satiated from all the attention, feeling you still inside of me. I look back at you and your eyes are closed as you try to get your breathing back to normal. Sensing I was staring, you open your eyes, grin ear to ear as you pull your cock out. I collapse onto the bed and you lie next to me, pulling me close again.

"Baby... I don't know what to say," you tell me. "That felt so amazing."

"Mmmm, yes, it did," I say back to you. "Are you ready for some more?" I ask, chuckling.

"Babe, I think I need some sleep to recuperate and then go at it again tomorrow. We have all weekend to be together!" You say, as you snuggle into my back, putting your arm around my waist.

"Yes, we do have all weekend, don't we?" I say, as I nod off to sleep.

12