The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raises his head from her soft breast once more, and looks her straight in the eyes. He can tell that she wants to fucked now, but for just a moment he stays there, body weight resting on his arms, with his cock buried inside this sexy girl, and looks into her eyes.

She starts to squirm her groin into his, and raises her hands around each side of his body. She traces her nails lightly all the way down from his shoulders, across the muscles in his back, down to his arse. She flattens her palms against his bum cheeks and strokes the skin there, before running her hands back up to his shoulders, which she then holds whilst pushing up against his cock with her hips.

He pulls his cock out of her pussy very slowly, until just the head is inside her, and holds it there.

"You feel so good" he says to her,

He pushes the head of his bulging cock back inside, then immediately withdraws it again, just leaving it resting against her hole.

He loves this feeling. This woman waiting for him. Legs wide. Waiting for him to slide his cock inside once more.

He teases, he waits, she looks up at him and smiles. He loves that smile, he leans forward and kisses her softly on the lips, all the while with his cock just touching against her wet pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you now" he whispers in her ear,

She lets out a moan, " I want you to fuck me till you cum" she replies

He raises himself back up on his arms, and slides his cock inside her, all the way to the hilt. Then all the way out, then all the way back in. He continues a slow deep and long screw.

He wishes this could go on forever, but her pussy feels so good. So wet yet also tight. He knows he wont be able to hold back for too much longer.

He increases the tempo, and begins to rotate his hips slightly when he is all the way in. Grinding against her, so that her clit is stimulated by his body.

He leans down and kisses her hard, and his body now lays flat against hers as he starts to thrust his cock faster and faster inside her. He moves his arms around her and pulls her tight, kissing her lips and sucking her tongue whilst he thrusts his cock inside her.

She is bucking her hips up to meet his every thrust as he pushes his hard cock in and out of her. "oh, fuck me, fuck me " she says

He pushes himself up on his arms, and swings his legs off the side of the sofa, whilst pulling her around. He is now on his knees on the floor, whilst she is hanging off the edge of the sofa with her sweet pussy still full of his cock.

He lifts her legs up, so they are against his shoulders, and runs his hands along their smooth length. Still fucking her, he pushes against her legs with his chest, and reaches around to grab hold of her tits that are now bouncing around on her chest, while she is rocked backwards and forwards on the chair.

She lets out a moan as she feels the pressure build inside her pussy from his cock. Is it possibly that he feels even bigger now? She feels so full of him.

He is screwing her with long strokes once more, but fast, in and out, his balls slapping against her arse on each stroke.

She puts her hands with his on her tits, and squeezes them hard. The sensations begin to rise in her body and she knows that she will soon be reaching another orgasm.

"I want you to cum inside me" she says to him, " fuck me hard, and fill me with your spunk"

Hearing her say this, seriously starts to tip him over the edge, he goes even harder and faster now, spurned on by her wishes for him to climax. He feels her pussy clinging to his cock, feels the muscles inside as she squeezes his length.

He lets her legs drop to the sides and leans forward once more to kiss her. She reaches up with her hands, and pulls his face to her own and kisses him hard. Her tongue searching for his, she bucks her hips up against his, as this new position allows him to go just that bit deeper inside her.

He feels his orgasm approaching and lets out a groan, he pulls away from her face, "I'm going to cum" he says matter of factly

She is also close, and hearing these words make her pussy tingle "I want to feel you cum" she says, egging him on

He puts his hands on her breasts once more, and raises himself up as the feelings in his body build to their inevitable conclusion.

She looks up at him as he throws his head back. "oh my god, oh my god, yes, yessssss" he shouts

She watches his face as his orgasm hits him. His eyes close and his jaw drops open as his whole body tenses. And then she feels his hot cum squirt inside her. His cock pulses as he unloads.

"oh fuck, oh yes, yeeeeesssssss" he shouts, as he pushes his cock hard against her pussy.

She too is tipped once more over the edge, and feels the familiar sensation of another orgasm sweep across her body. She grabs his arse with both her hands and holds him there. His cock still twitching as he delivers yet more of his load deep inside her.

"Oh god" she says, as the orgasm hits her fully and her own body begins to shake.

He collapses on top of her now, fully spent, with no energy to hold himself up any longer, he lays heavily on top of her.

She slides her hands up his back and pulls him even closer.

They lay like that for a few minutes, catching their breaths, slowly reducing their heart rates. Orgasms subsiding.

He holds one side of her face with his hand, and kisses her tenderly and softly on the lips. She meets his kiss, with her own, slightly ajar mouth, and brushes her mouth slowly against his.

"We should have done this years ago" he says to her.

She smiles up at him and giggles, "Well, we've been doing foreplay for all that time, and good foreplay always ends with a good fuck!"

The End

12