The Meeting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara studied Melody’s face and recognized the true want there. The words she had just spoken touched Tara deeply. She brought her slick fingers up and ran them under Melody’s nose. “Always my sweet one. You will always be free with me.”

Melody breathed deep of her own scent on Tara’s slick fingers. She moaned at the words. Tara pushed her finger back into Melody’s mouth and she sucked at it even harder than she had moments before. Desperate to taste herself on Tara’s flesh. Desperate to please Tara.

Tara cooed and allowed Melody to worship her finger for a few moments. Then she slowly slipped the finger out of Melody’s pouting lips, “Open my cunt for me Melody.” Tara’s eyes never left Melody’s face.

Melody glanced quickly at Tara and then down to the kneeling Eli, “Yes Ms T.” Melody’s hands snaked over the tops of her thighs and slipped inside. She spread her knees even wider and Eli could now see the darkened skin behind her pussy that invited his eyes to her nether hole, still hidden but so close now.

Melody’s fingers slipped to each side of her swelling outer lips. Her thumb inadvertently flicking over her clit and she realized how hard it was. She pulled at her lips and adjusted her fingers until she had stretched herself wide open. Eli could see all of her now. The thick outer lips pulled back and bunched under Melody’s fingers. The thin ribbony inner lips that were beginning to swell were spread open. The hood that protected her clit was stretched back allowing the hardened nub to jut out. The tiny dark circle in the center of her pussy that was the inside of Melody. The inside…

Melody groaned in pain when Tara’s hand slapped down against her spread pussy. Then again and again Tara slapped at the tender flesh at the core of the girl’s body. Melody’s eyes squeezed tightly shut as the sharp bolts of stinging pain shot out from between her legs. The slaps landing deep inside her pussy and atop her clit. The sweet tender flesh crying out as blood rushed in between each wonderfully tormenting blow.

With each new slap Eli could see Melody’s wetness growing. He listened to her deep groans and knew she was in pain, knew that she was loving it. As Tara slapped her over and over she would growl at Melody and talk to her, “My cunt! Naughty little cunt needs to be spanked!”

The hand landed with wet slaps now, Melody’s juices were pouring from her and it could be heard in each blow. Tara bit down hard on Melody’s lower lip as she slapped hard and fast in a quick rhythm. Melody was lost now, sinking into the painful pleasure that Tara was giving her. At last. She was moaning uncontrollably now as the pain in her swollen cunt grew to an almost unbearable intensity. Eli could see the darkness spreading on the brown cushion beneath Melody and was delighted at how wet she was getting.

Melody’s pussy screamed out at her. Just as Melody thought she could take no more and feared she would need to cry out and beg Tara stop, the blows ended. Blood coursed into every part of her reddened raw pussy. Eli could see her clit swollen rock hard now. The backs of Melody’s fingers red from the blows Tara had rained down upon her.

“Ssshhh…that’s a good girl. Breathe now my little one. Breathe. We just needed to purge out all those demons that had infested your cunt. My cunt. I want my cunt free of the past.” Tara’s fingers gently roamed and stroked over Melody’s fiery still spread pussy. She eased her finger deep inside Melody and purred into her ear as the girl whimpered with blissful excitement.

Tara slipped a second finger into Melody and curled them up toward her belly. She could feel the flesh had hardened along Melody’s upper wall and she pulled against it. She stroked the area firmly with her two curled fingers and Melody began to buck against her hand. “That’s it Little One, fuck my fingers. That’s it.”

Melody was moaning loud and with complete abandon. She ground her hips into Tara’s pleasing hand as the fingers stroked the deep sensitive wall of her inner pussy. She could feel the juices pouring from her and warming her ass. The salty scent of her sex hung heavy in the air. The fingers bringing deep pulsing sensations that slowly spread through her body.

“Is this where you use your toy Little One? Is this where you push that ball into my sweet cunt?” Tara pulled hard and firm inside her pussy to indicate the spot.

“Uh huh…uhnnn…uhnnn…yesssss…”

“Oh yes, that’s it. Fuck my hand, fuck me. Do you want to cum Little One?”

“Uhnnn…yes, yes ma’am! Bad…uhnnn…”

Tara growled in approval. “Rub that toy on her swollen clit Eli!”

Eli’s shaky fingers hurried to retrieve the toy from atop the chest. Melody was filling the room with her loud moans and heady scent. Eli could barely control his actions as he was surrounded by this heated display. Somewhere in the back of her mind Melody heard the buzz of the toy coming to life.

Melody’s head snapped forward as she felt the strong vibrations pressing into her swollen clit. The toy rubbed and pushed over her hard nub and the fingers worked fast inside of her. Her fingers pulled at her lips even harder until it hurt and she feared she might rip herself apart. But she was so lost now, so consumed by the intense pleasure. She had feared whether she could cum easily for these two but that fear was no longer any where to be found.

Her body began to tremble and shudder as Eli caressed the powerful spiky toy on her clit and Tara milked her deep inner wall. So close now. She was literally crying out from the intensity. Her juices flowed freely from her and her mind buzzed. Her sex filled the air and she stole short gasps of breath. So close now.

“Cum Little One, cum for me now!”

Melody almost screamed as the first shots of white-hot pleasure erupted from her ravished pussy. The orgasm smashed across her body and forced her hard back against the sofa. She was thrashing and bucking and shaking as she rose with the first intense shots. The toy bringing the first orgasm shooting out from her clit but she could sense the second deeper orgasm already beginning to boil up inside of her. Tara’s fingers worked even harder as she felt Melody’s deep inner muscles pulse and swell further.

Melody now did scream out in a loud shrill that heralded the second orgasm. This one deep and hard and almost painful as it pulsed out from far within her. Her cum flooded out of her and Eli had to force himself not to lap her sweet wet cunt.

“That’s it my Melody cum for me. Cum for Tara! Oh yes that’s it. Look at you cumming so hard. Oh yes. So wet. So wet…” Tara’s fingers slowed as Melody thrashed and tensed her entire body. The orgasms almost overwhelmed her, her mind fuzzy and almost fading to black. “Easy now little one, come back to Tara now.”

Melody struggled to regain control of her mind and body. The toy had long since left her throbbing clit and the fingers that were still inside simply rolled and caressed her. Slow and gentle rubs that eased her back to consciousness. Melody couldn’t remember ever having cum so hard before and for a brief moment she wondered what it was going to be like when these two really took her.

Melody could again smell her scent strong in the air and knew she had soaked herself thoroughly. She could feel the ample wetness under her ass. Spreading out under her as if to caress and comfort her in her own warm juices. She so hoped that her ample wetness would please Ms T. She had become such a wetter since she had met them. She’d always been a wet girl but Eli had helped her explore the wonders of g-spot and urethra manipulation and since then she had become down right drenching in her orgasms.

Melody slowly pulled herself back to the here and now, Tara’s strong but gentle fingers rolled and stroked lovingly inside of her. A soothing, loving touch that helped Melody return yet still feel the pleasure.

“That’s my good girl. That was very nice my little M. I like watching your face when you cum. Hearing you moan so loud and hard. It pleases me. And look how wet you are. You’ve soaked my poor old couch clear through with your cum.” Tara pulled her fingers from Melody’s aching pussy and ever so slowly dragged them up and over her.

Melody gasped and shook uncontrollably as Tara’s wet fingers slid hard and long over her reddened tormented clit. The intensity almost too much to bare. Tara’s hand left her pussy and without looking she smeared her fingers into Eli’s face. Tara stared into Melody’s eyes as she let Eli lick the sweet salty juices from her fingers. She didn’t look at Eli but still she could sense his pleasure in this gift.

“That’s it boy, suck my fingers. Get your fill Eli. Taste our little M, smell her.” Tara’s voice had grown deep and throaty. Her eyes remained fixed on Melody’s as Eli worshiped her fingers. Melody gazed back at Tara with a loving look that said she was so thankful to her mistress. A look that said that she wished she was all that her mistress had hoped she would be. A look that yearned for her mistress’ approval.

Tara pulled her fingers away from Eli’s eager mouth and she again dragged them slow and deep inside Melody. Again pulling her ample cum across her fingers and then raising them to Melody’s nose. She was so wet that even this modest touch brought a drop to hang from Tara’s nail.

“The little boy likes your scent and your taste little one, do you?” Melody drank of her scent, pulled herself into her body and felt a warmth spill across her. The familiarity comforting her, Tara’s enthusiasm reassuring her.

“Lick”

Melody’s tongue flicked out and caressed Tara’s shiny fingers and she sucked her own cum into her mouth. Tara fed her two fingers between Melody’s lips and growled in approval. “That’s it my little slut, suck yourself off my fingers.”

Eli’s mind was ablaze with desire. The sights and sounds of all that was happening had driven him crazy with a lusty need. Melody’s juices covered her shiny bald pussy and the insides of her thighs and spilled out in a large dark patch across the couch and under her ass. Her delicious sex so close to his face, his marveling at the wonder of it. His eyes also intently watched the faces of ladies before him. Tara’s eyes dark and passionate, Melody’s cheeks flushed from the rush of pleasure she had just experienced. His cock dripped heavy beads of precum onto his thighs as he knelt and struggled to maintain control.

Tara eased her fingers from Melody’s warm mouth and stroked them across her soft cheeks and purred into her ear, “Such a pretty little slut you are my sweet girl.”

Then eased back and away from Melody and sat upright. She pulled her shirt up and over head and shook her thick red hair. Eli and Melody watched with excited anticipation as Tara’s hands rose behind her and unclasped her bra. Her ample cleavage bulged from the top of the tight fabric until at last the snap released. Tara pulled her bra down and away and cast it across the room. Her heavy breasts rested low. Her large dark areola beckoned to the two eager pets before her. Her thick nipples swollen and hard seem to be pointing to each them like tiny teasing fingers.

Tara rested back against the couch and unbuttoned her jeans. She ever so slowly unzipped them. She lifted her ass just a little and made the slightest adjustment to her jeans so they remained covering her sex but allowed some degree of freedom.

“Come here Eli and bring me slut’s toy.” Eli’s fingers trembled as he gathered up the well used toy with its long wire and remote control. He rose and both Melody and Tara looked at his straining cock turned shiny from all his leaking juices.

“Come around the chest and stand in front of me Eli.” Eli did as he was told and came to stand between Tara’s spread and still denim-clad legs. She took the toy from Eli’s shaky palm as he offered it to her. Her left hand held the controller, her right held the spike sheathed bullet. This hand snaked inside the opening of her jeans and disappeared into her nether region.

As her thumb turned the dial on the control Melody and Eli could hear the dull hum emanating out from Tara’s hidden crotch. Although her two obedient pets didn’t know it, Tara hadn’t planned on having an orgasm yet. But neither had she planned on becoming so incredibly excited. And she was the Mistress after all and all plans were hers to change as she saw fit.

“Oh look at your little boy cock all hard and wet. Poor Eli is going crazy isn’t he?”

“Y…Yes ma’am.” Eli’s bare shaven cock jutted out and twitched with his lover’s words. Melody unconsciously licked her lips as she gazed upon the reddened shaft and Tara’s large milky breasts. She could see Tara’s hand moving underneath her jeans and subtle wet sounds combined with the deep buzz to signal Tara’s growing excitement.

“Stroke your cock Eli. Get a big drop of cum on the head.”

Eli’s hand quickly reached for his engorged cock and he ever so slowly wrapped his fingers around the base of it. He was worried that it would only take a few short strokes before he exploded so he was being very cautious. He did not want to cum too quickly and face Tara’s certain punishment and humiliation for it.

Eli pulled his fingers in hard upward strokes and then more gentle downward strokes. It only took a couple passes up and down his shaft before he saw the heavy shimmering drop of cum seep out and hang from his tiny opening. He squeezed the swollen purple head hard to be sure he’d milked the full drop out and it almost slipped to the floor under its own weight.

Tara watched Eli’s cock until she was satisfied with the heavy drop of precum he milked from himself. “That’s my good boy. You may have a lick Melody.” Tara’s words dripped with her swelling passion.

Melody swallowed hard with eager joy at being allowed this treat. Oh how long had she wanted this cock? How many times and in how many ways had she brought herself to orgasm thinking about having this very cock fill her in every way? She scrambled over and her hands rested atop Tara’s spread thigh as her mouth reached out for Eli’s cock.

“Just the tip slut! You may just have a lick of the tip and that is all!”

Again Melody swallowed hard, this time pushing down her need to swallow Eli whole into her wanting mouth. Eli’s thighs tensed at the sight of this pretty young girl he so craved bringing her face to him. He watched her shiny pink tongue slip out from between her full red lips and rise to his cum covered cock. He groaned deep and loud as he felt the blissful sensation of her licking that heavy drop of precum from his ultra-sensitive head. The very tip of Melody’s tongue slipping along the underside where his head came together and then up over the stretched purple skin. It slipped between the hole and gently pushed inward there ever so slightly before traveling up across the top of him. Melody was truly savoring this tiny gift.

“That’s my good girl. You like that don’t you my pretty slut? You like to taste Eli’s cum don’t you?”

Melody batted her eyes slowly as she swirled Eli’s tiny drop of cum around in her mouth. Tasting the flesh of his cock on her tongue as well as his juice. Her nose breathed deep of his scent before she eased back and away from him.

“Yes ma’am. Very much”

“Stroke it Eli and cum on my tits. Hurry up, Mistress is tired of waiting.” Tara’s legs had begun to twitch and her hips rolled in a slow rhythm as the she smashed the powerful foreign toy against her straining clit. She became aware of her own scent battling Melody’s now and knew she was drawing close.

Eli’s hand wrapped around his thick shaft and he began to stroke in earnest. He worked his cock hard and fast both in hopes of pleasing his mistress and desperately seeking relief for his pent up lust. His dangling left hand balled into a fist and his eyes fluttered shut.

Melody’s eyes flashed from Eli’s cock to his face and back again. She couldn’t decide which excited her more. The purely sexual desire of watching him work his hungry cock or the deeply pleasing look spread across Eli’s face as he fell deep into his own pleasure. When again her eyes glanced to Eli’s cock she watched his balls draw up tight to his body.

Eli was grunting now. The grunts coming faster as his orgasm welled up inside of him. His legs tensed and his ass clenched hard. So close now.

“See Melody, this is what the little pleasure slut does when he talks to you and looks at your pictures. He runs over to the bed and strokes his little boy cock like a hungry dog.”

Eli’s eyes flashed open and gazed down on Tara’s heavy bare breasts, he aimed his cock downward slightly and gave one final long hard stroke. He groaned loud and hard as the first hint of cum seeped from his head before a strong thick burst exploded onto Tara’s chest. With quick jerking strokes he milked shot after shot of hot cum out of his cock. Heavy powerful bursts that splashed across Tara and dripped down her tits and covered her soft belly.

“That’s it boy, cum all over me. Shoot that cum onto my tits!” Tara was very close herself now. She hadn’t anticipated just how excited she would get having these two beautiful pets together under hand for the first time. She ground the toy into her swollen clit and had to think about her words before she spoke them. She did not want her voice to crack and provide these two with signs of her weakness.

Eli moaned and jerked about as the last of him spilled out onto Tara. He nearly lost his balance from the intensity of his orgasm. The sharp almost stinging bolts of pleasure slowly turning to rolling waves that washed out from his cock.

“That’s my good boy. Now clean me pets. Clean my tits with your tongues.”

Melody knew just what this meant to both Eli and Tara. She had been training him to eat his own cum and knew that while it was still sometimes difficult for Eli he had made good progress. She wondered how he would do now. But remembering her indiscretion of earlier she did not look at him or hesitate in her actions. Melody leaned down and let her tongue run full and flat from Tara’s soft belly up to her swollen nipple, pulling heavy drops of cum into her mouth. The cum spilled across the sides of her mouth and dripped down off of her chin and Tara found her appearing deliciously slutty.

Eli dropped to his knees, his half-hard cock still twitched from his hard orgasm. He swallowed and leaned into Tara. Like Melody, his tongue also dragged a large amount of cum into his mouth and he tasted his salty thick wetness on his tongue. Melody and Eli licked and lapped at Tara’s belly, chest, and tits. Eli was completely lost now and after passing the first bit of cum down his throat he settled in and cleaned his lover with fervor.

“That’s it my little cum sluts…clean your m…”Tara stopped herself from finishing the sentence. She was losing herself in the moment and in her boiling sexual desire. “Suck my tits pets. Suck”

Melody’s mind was alive with lusty hunger. She so enjoyed the taste of the sweet man on her tongue. So enjoyed the pleasure she was bringing to the strong woman sprawled under her. Her mind again becoming overwhelmed as her natural need to please took control of her.

Both she and Eli sucked a nipple into their warm cum filled mouths. Licking and sucking the hard thick buds of flesh with true passion and love. Both of them were desperate to show their gratitude to this wonderful woman who they had given themselves to.

Tara managed to open her eyes and gaze down at her two lovers worshipping her wet nipples. Her chest and tits glimmered with cum and saliva as the two pets lovingly and hungry worked her nipples into their mouths.

“That’s it little ones. Suckle. Suckle my babies. Feed on your…” Tara groaned deep in her throat as the orgasm exploded out of her wet pussy. Her hips shook and her thighs trembled as intense shards of pleasure smashed through her body.