The Meeting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body wracked with incredible pleasure as a second more intense orgasm hammered through her body before the first had even waned. Her breaths just short gasps as the deep animalistic grunts escaped her lips. Her nipples screamed with delight as Eli and Melody worked them hard and fast through her obvious orgasms.

Ever so slowly the intensity began to subside and the two keen pets eased their mouths into soft caring sucks and tender licks. Tara gave one last grunt and a shiver before the buzz of the toy fell silent inside her jeans. She took a slow deep breath. Her hand snaked out of her jeans, her other dropped the controller. She placed her hands atop the heads of her obedient and loving pets and eased their cheeks against her warm breasts.

Eli and Melody lay upon their sweet mistress’ chest with their eyes facing one another and open. They gazed into one another with a look that spoke more than any words ever could. Their hands mingled together as they caressed Tara’s soft belly.

Tara’s fingers stroked through the hair of her two beautiful pets and she regained control of her breathing. She basked in the wonder of it all for a moment and felt her heart swell with a deep loving ache. She cleared her throat to be sure of her words, “All right you two, time to get cleaned up. We have a lot to do today and a long night ahead. Now I want you both to clean up and get dressed because we’re going shopping. Eli, you will wear Melody’s red panties that she wore up here and Melody you will not wear panties at all.”

Tara cooed with satisfaction as she felt the two of them slowly nod in understanding against her chest.

And so it began…