The Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherye said, "Really Robin? Don't you want me to take your cock out first?"

I said, "No Sherye, I want you to suck my cock over the top of your panties."

She said, "Why Robin, why do you want me to do it to you this way?"

I told her, "Because I want you to make me cum so I could ejaculate my cum right into the crotch of your panties." She smiled and started to giggle again.

Abby said, "WOW, I have never seen that before, but it sounds exciting."

So Sherye sat down beside me on the floor and knelt over to put my panty cover cock into her mouth and began to suck me.

I asked, "Abby, kneel down and just hover over my face."

She moved around and on her knees, then she positioned herself just over my face. Then I told her, "I am going to tongue fuck your asshole."

She too smiled and squatted close to my mouth. Just before, I started to tongue fuck Abby's ass, I asked Dawn to get my camera off of the kitchen counter and make a video of me tongue fucking Abby and Sherye sucking my cock through her own panties. Dawn got the camera and started taping all that Sherye, myself, and Abby were doing to each other.

Dawn said, "OMG! WOW, this is so erotic and exciting. Robin, I am so glad all of us are here together with you today! WOW!"

As Sherye is sucking my cock over her panties and Abby is letting me tongue fuck her ass, Dawn reached out and began to finger fuck Sherye's ass and Sherye started to finger fuck Abby's pussy. All three of us are pleasing each other in one way or another and it is all being video taped.

"Sherye, I said, Suck me harder and faster baby, cause I am about to squirt my cum out. Please! Suck me hard now baby."

Sherye began to violently suck my panty covered cock and I was squirming violently up and down, as if I was fucking her mouth. I was also holding onto Abby's hips, forcing her ass down to my mouth and my tongue was in her ass as far as I could get it.

Then I let out a yell as my cum squirted out into Sherye's panties. OMG, what a load I released into her panties. I bet I shot 7 times which was more than I ever did!

Then Sherye said, "Robin, quick! Please Robin, quickly help me take my panties off you because I want to lick your cum out of my panties."

She then reached down to grab the edges of her panties and we both slid them off of me and quickly buried her face into the crotch of her panties. Dawn was still finger fucking Sherye's ass and Sherye is still finger fucking Abby's pussy as I am still licking and tongue fucking Abby ass. Then the moment came and all four of us let out a scream of ecstacy as we all came at the same time. We were all exhausted and just fell backwards to lay spread eagle on the floor. It was as if all of us were drained of strength and just could not move!

Sherye

OMG! I am tasting Robin's cum in my panties! Dawn and Abby leaned over and started sucking on the panties too cause they wanted to taste Robins cum too!

All 3 of us women said together, "OMG Robin, your cum is so good! Yummy!"

Robin said, "Gals, I need to go clean up so I am going to get in the shower! I will be right back!"

So while we were waiting Dawn said she needed to go to the bathroom and followed Robin there! About 15 minutes went by and they have not returned so I figured they got busy in the shower! So Abby and I started licking each others pussies in a 69!

I said, "MMMMMMMMMM Abby, you have such a sweet pussy! I would never thought I would be doing this but it is so erotic looking at a female body!"

Abby answered back, "I know, Sherye! I feel the same way but it is not like a cock in your pussy and ass! But I do love the taste of pussy too!"

We were sucking on each others clits so hard and fingering each others ass until we started to cum together and we decided we wanted to rub our pussies together. We both were moaning so much and time had slipped by cause all of a sudden Robin was rubbing his cock over my mouth and Dawn was straddling Abby's mouth! We were enjoying ourselves so much!

I said, "I want your cock in my mouth Robin, now!"

We were all moaning so much that it echoed off the walls and I bet we could be heard by every neighbor but we did not care. Robin was fucking my mouth with so much gusto that I could feel he was about to explode so I told him to let me suck on his balls cause I wanted us all to cum at the same time. Robin pulled his cock out of my mouth and placed his balls over my mouth and I started licking them and I took one ball into my mouth and started sucking on it and then I did the other ball the same way!

Robin was moaning so loud that I decided I would go a little farther and insert my finger in his ass and his cock jerked in ecstasy!

Robin said, "OMG Sherye, you fingering my ass as you suck my balls feels like I am in heaven."

Dawn came over and as she was fingering her pussy she started sucking on Robin's cock as I was taking care of his balls and ass. Abby was vigorously rubbing my pussy and I was doing the same to hers and all of a sudden I heard Dawn say, "OMG I am cumming!" Just as soon as she said that it set Abby off and she was squirting cum all over my pussy which was so hot that it made me cum!

Robin said, "OMG ladies, that was so hot that I feel my balls burning and tingling like crazy! OH FUCK YES! I am going to cum all over all your bodies!"

After we calmed down then Abby and Dawn said they had to go home cause they had to get up early and go to work! So they got dressed and walked out the door!

I said, "Robin, I can not believe I have you all to myself for the next couple of days! And what were you and Dawn doing cause you were gone a long time?"

Robin

After Dawn and Abby left, I explained what took Dawn and I so long when I went in to take a shower.

I said, "Sherye, I was about to step into the shower when Dawn came in. She said she needed to pee. Just as she lifted the toilet seat up and was about to sit down, I reached for her hand and pulled her toward me.

Dawn said, "Robin, I really need to pee."

I said, "I know Dawn, but I was wondering if you would like to give me a golden shower?"

Dawn said, "Yes Robin, but let me pee first." I started to laugh a little and asked Dawn if she knew what a golden shower was.

Then Dawn said, "No Robin, but after I pee, you can explain it to me." I laughed again and told Dawn I wanted her to pee on me.

Dawn with a look of surprise on her face exclaimed, "Oh My Robin, are you serious?"

I said, "Yes Dawn, let me lay down in the tub and you straddle over me and then you pee on my body."

Dawn said, "Oh My, Robin, I have never done this before."

So, I laid down in the tub and Dawn positioned herself above my chest. She then squatted.

I said, "Dawn, move up a little closer to my face." So she scooted up a little more, squatted again and then she peed on my chest and face.

Dawn said, "Robin, this is truly exciting. I have never done this before! WOW! So exciting!

When she was finished peeing, I asked her, "Can I could do the same to you now."

Dawn said, "Oh Robin, Yes!"

So we switched places. Then Dawn said, "Robin, I want to hold your cock while you pee. I want to control where your pee goes. Is that okay?"

I said, "Yes Dawn I would like that."

So, Dawn reached up to grab my cock. I asked Dawn if she was ready and she said, "Let it rip Robin!"

So I did. I started peeing on Dawn's tits and then she moved my cock around so that I was peeing on her face. Then it went all over her tits, and face. Her mouth was closed, but she was licking her lips off with her tongue. As I was finishing, she began to jiggle my cock, making sure she got every last drop.

When we finished our golden shower we then took a real shower together, making sure we got all of the pee off our bodies and our hair. As we stepped out of the shower, we took turns drying each other off.

I said, "That's when we both came out to join you and Abby."

Sherye said, "Oh Robin, I wish you and I could share that with each other."

I said, "Sherye, if you really want to, we will share in that way soon. Are you thirsty?"

Sherye said, "Yes Robin I am."

As I got up to go get a couple glasses of leomonade, Sherye reached up and gave me a little pinch on the right cheek of my ass. I had some fresh strawberries in the fridge. So I brought one berry back with me. I handed Sherye her glass, set my glass down on the coffee table and then to Sherye's surprise, I put the strawberry in between her pussy lips. I then leaned over and pushed it all the way into her pussy.

Sherye said, "Oh God Robin, OMG!"

I then put my face right into her pussy and began to tongue fuck her. Swirling my tongue around inside of her feeling for the strawberry, I then pressed my mouth into her pussy and began to suck. I was sucking real hard and I sucked that strawberry into my mouth. I then raised up to look Sherye in the eyes and smiled as I began to eat the berry.

Sherye said, "Oh My God Robin, OMG!"

As I finished eating, I asked Sherye, "Do you think we will ever see Dawn and Abby again."

Sherye said, "Robin, I don't really know for sure. I know they enjoyed being with us, but I just don't know for sure!"

I said, "Oh Sherye, there is something I want to show you." I got up and went to the bedroom. About a minute later I came out.

I said, "Sherye, I got these new underwear, to you like them? Do you like the chains holding my cock in?"

Sherye said, "Yes Robin, I do!"

Sherye remembered something from earlier and said, "Robin, we never got to your huge bed tonight!"

I laughed and said, "No we didn't! But you and I will tonight!"

Sherye

I said, "OMG ROBIN! You are so sexy! I want to look closer!" I got on my knees and leaned closer to you and I had to lick the chain where the head of your cock was being held in! I started licking your whole cock and can hear your breathing starting to get labored from being licked. You grab my head and pull your cock through the chains and cram it down my throat so fast that I gag!

I have tears in my eyes from gagging and you still are ramming your cock down my throat! I finally get ahold of your leg and push you away just a little and your cock comes out just a little to where I can breathe! I am licking your shaft as you let me have control. I start licking you all the way down to your balls and as I get to the underside of your balls then I take them both in my mouth and suck as I roll them around in my mouth!

I have this look in my eyes of pure lust for you and you are staring at me as I look up at you! All of a sudden you reach over and grab your camera and take a picture of me just like that! You are glad that you have a USB cord to your camera to download the naughty pics you take! You then start video taping it from your phone cause you want to see me swallow your cum.

I am licking your balls again and then come back up and start sucking on your cock with pressure enough that my mouth pops off your cock with a popping noise! I then suck on your cock in a way that feels like it is my pussy squeezing your cock when I am cumming! This sets you off so much that you release a huge load of cum and I swallow all of it except just enough for you to take a pic of it after you turn the video off. Then I swallow the rest and get up off my knees.

I said, "Robin, do you have anything for me to eat so I will have energy enough to keep up with you cause I have not eaten all day."

Robin said, "Why yes I do Sherye! Come to my kitchen and I will get my leftovers out and fix us both something!"

I said, "No Robin, let me do it for you! I want to treat you tonight while you relax for a change!"

Robin said, "Ok Sherye! The leftovers are in the fridge and I will go sit at the table and watch you! I love looking at you naked as you prepare us food. I have never seen that before and it looks hot!"

I said, "Robin, I have never done this before in the nude so you are the first person to see me do this so you are a lucky guy today on that too!"

Robin said, "OH WOW! Sherye I feel like a kid in a candy store and I got all sorts of treats today!"

I finished heating the food up and Robin got the plates and silverware out and put them on the table! I put everything on the table and we fixed our plates and as we ate we chatted about everything we like and found out that we have a lot in common besides sex! Robin loves to go to movies and snuggle, he loves to go to secluded restaurants where he has some privacy where he is not seen, and he also loves to take long walks in the country!

We finished our meal and rinsed off the dishes and put the dishes in his dishwasher. Then we went in the living room and sat down on the sofa and snuggled up against one another and watched tv for awhile. During that time we would fondle each other and kiss! I was having the best night I have had in a long long time!

Robin

As we snuggle on the sofa and watch TV, I realize we are both exhausted, even though we are still fondling and petting each other. After a couple of hours, I suggested that we both go to bed. I stood up and held out my hand to Sherye. She stood up and I led her into my bedroom. I pulled back the covers and we both climbed into the bed. We snuggled up to each other.

I put my arm around Sherye's shoulder as she laid her head on my chest. I turned my head to give her a kiss and say good night to her. I laid my other hand on one of her tits, not to fondle it but to just rest my hand there. As I did so, I felt Sherye's hand slide down my tummy and rest on top of my cock. She too did not fondle it, but just wanted to hold it. As we lay there like this, we both fell asleep.

We were both tired, cause when I woke up, we were both in the same position as we were when we fell asleep. My hand was still resting on Sherye's tit and her hand was still holding my now limp cock. I looked at the clock on the night stand and it was 9 am. My God, I thought, we slept all night! WOW!

As quietly as I could, I slide out of bed and went to the kitchen to make some fresh coffee. As I was doing so, Sherye had walked up behind me. She put her arms around my waist pressing her tits tightly up against my back.

Sherye said, "Good morning Robin! Did you sleep well?"

I said, "Oh yes, Sherye I slept great! How about you?"

Sherye said, "Robin, that was the best nights' sleep I have had in a very long time. Robin, my husband does not sleep with me anymore, so being able to snuggle up to you last night made that the best night sleep I have had in a very long time. When he did sleep with me, he never slept nude."

I said, "Sherye, you can't be serious?"

Sherye said, "Robin, I am serious, my husband always wore pajammas to bed and he insisted that I wear a night gown with my panties on underneath. So my being allowed to sleep nude with you last night was so comforting that I slept like a 'New Born Baby'! Thank You Robin for allowing me to just be myself with you last night. Thank You so much!!"

I said, "You are welcome Sherye!" I did not know what else to say, so I told Sherye she was welcome. As I plugged in the coffee, Sherye held my shoulders and asked me to turn around.

When I turned around to face her, She said, "Oh My Robin!"

I said, "What is it Sherye?"

Sherye said, "Robin, I just love looking at you. There you are standing before me totally naked and I just love looking at you that way. Here you are standing there naked before my eyes and what I see is a gorgeous manly body. You don't even have an erection. Your cock is hanging down between your legs and it is as limp as limp can be and OMG, what a beautiful cock it is even when it is not aroused. Robin, I just love looking at you! I really do!"

I did not say anything. I just took Sherye by the hand and led her into the bathroom. We stood there side I said, "Look Sherye, look at the mirror. Can you see two beautiful people standing side by side together? The two people you see there, well I think they are lovers, don't you think so too?"

As I turned Sherye around I gently slapped her butt and said, "Now, lets go to the kitchen and fix some breakfast!"

As we walked back to the kitchen, Sherye said, "Robin, do you know one of the things I like when I watch you?"

I said, "No Sherye, what would that be?"

Sherye said, "I like watching you walk across the floor, I love watching your limp cock wiggle when you walk! It makes me giggle when I see it wiggle! LOL!

Sherye

I was giggling while he was wiggling and then he turned around and said, "Sherye let us make breakfast together."

I said, Ok" "Robin, I would love to help you with breakfast! What are we going to make?"

Robin said, "Sherye let me see what we have here, mmmmmmmmmm we have oatmeal, eggs, bread for toast, and ham and bacon."

I said, "Robin, can I make breakfast while you set the table?"

Robin said, "Sure Sherye, you can!"

I said, "Robin, do you like french toast?"

Robin said, "Yes Sherye I do!"

I take the eggs and milk out of the fridge and beat the eggs with the milk and put butter in the pan and turn the burner on and while the pan with the butter is heating up then I slice 4 slices of bread in strips and put them in the egg batter and then in the heated butter. As it heated up and toasted, I took the bacon and put some in another pan and fried it to a crisp! As I put everything on the platter in front of me, I took it to the table and grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge I seen.

Robin grabbed his coffee cup and refilled it and I grabbed another coffee cup and the milk out of the fridge with 2 glasses but Robin said he did not want any orange juice this morning. We sat down and ate our breakfast and when we finished, we rinsed out dishes and the pans off and set them on the counter while I was emptying the dishes out of the dishwasher so we could put the other dishes in there. We put the dishes in the dishwasher and Robin asked me if I would put the pans in the shelf where he kept them.

I grabbed them and leaned over and I put them in there but before I could straighten up Robin started stroking my pussy with his almost erect cock and I started moaning. "Oh Robin, that feels so good! Get my pussy wet with your cock so I can lick all my juices off your cock! I love doing that!"

Robin said, "Oh Fuck Sherye! That sounds so hot! You just made my cock jerk even more saying that! I will do exactly that cause I want to feel your hot mouth on my cock! I would love to have you look up at me as you are sucking my cock and I take a pic of that!"

I said, "Oh Robin, Yes please do!" So when he got me so wet plus he got me to squirt and I poured out on his cock he slipped his cock in my pussy and started fucking me from behind. I had to hold on the cabinet to keep from falling. He coated his cock so good from my pussy and then pulled out and I got on my hands and knees then he crammed his cock in my mouth so fast that I started gagging.

I pushed him back a little and he let me take control. I started licking his cock from the tip to the base and then his balls since they were soaked in my juices too! I was going to town with the licking that I did not realized he was breathing normally and he shot his cum all over my mouth and face and he pulled me up and started licking my face and started kissing me too. We were sharing each others juices while kissing and it tasted so good too!

Robin exclaimed, "OMG Sherye! I have never came like that before while a woman was just licking me and I forgot all about taking the pic!"

I said, "Robin, we can take the pic later. I enjoyed that a lot when you came! The kissing was special to me and I sure love the way you want to lick your cum off of me! You are a very hot and sexy man and I am glad we met each other! I want to be your regular fuck buddy but also your lover. I believe you are the type of man that wants me to stay with my hubby and just be with you when I can come to you! I know you are a family man but they don't come around very often and you like that cause you want to have your own private life private away from them."