The Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin answered, "Yes Sherye, you just described me to a T and I would love to be your regular fuck buddy as long as we can!"

I said, "Robin, I think we should go to a sex shop and have some fun. I heard of this one that just opened up and it is out in the country! Would you like to go?"

Robin

After we both enjoyed our morning delights, we both went in to take a shower together. we took turns washing each other, lathering our bodies up and making sure all parts of our bodies were squeaky clean. We stepped out of the shower and each of us took a towel to dry the other off. Sherye took extra time to gently dry my manhood hanging down between my thighs. Then we got dressed. As I was dressing, Sherye noticed that I did not put any underwear on.

She smiled at me and said, "Robin, you are truly a very exciting man".

After we got dressed, we left the apartment to go to the sex shop. It was about an hours drive through the country side. When we walked in, the woman behind the counter said hello to us and offered her help if we should need it.

What I noticed about her is that she was wearing a very sheer blouse (see through) and she was not wearing a bra. Her tits were of medium size, but her nipples were longer than normal and were a dark brown color. I must admit, I became a little aroused while looking at her. As we walked around the store looking at all of the things they had there.

Sherye stopped me and said, "Robin, you are getting aroused by that woman, aren't you?"

I said, "Why do you say that Sherye?"

Sherye said, "Robin, I can tell by the bulge in your pants. You forgot, you are not wearing any underwear and I can see you are getting an erection from looking at her."

I said, "Yes Sherye, I guess I am, but is that a problem?"

Sherye said, "No Robin, not at all. In fact, I have to admit to you, I have become somewhat aroused looking at her as well. Especially when I look at her pointy brown nipples. My panties are getting wet just admiring her nipples."

We both smiled at each other and continued to walk around the store. We came to the mens' section which had on display various types of erotic underwear for me. Sherye picked up this skimpy deep red thong and held it up in front of my groin area.

Sherye said, "Wow Robin, I like these, I think you would look good in these."

Then we heard a a voice call out, "You can try them on in the back room if you want". It was the woman at the counter. Sherye and I looked at each other and smiled.

The woman said, "Go ahead, use the back room and try them on. Let me unlock the door for you."

We walked over to her and she showed us the way and then unlocked the door for us. As she did, she handed Sherye a pair of panty thongs. She said, "Here, why don't you both go inside and see if you like wearing these. They are matching thongs for men and women."

Sherye took the panty thongs from the woman as we went inside the room. As we closed the door, the woman said again, "If you need any additional help, just let me know, ok?"

We both said ok back to her and closed the door. When we closed the door to the room, we both noticed that there was a bed in the room. We looked at each other, smiled at each other, and then proceeded to take our jeans off so we could try on our thongs. I was already hard from the excitement of doing this in this strange but exciting store. I put the thong on and my hard erect cock was stretching the material of the thong straight out.

Sherye said, "OMG Robin, that looks so exciting to me! WOW! I love the dark red color on you!"

I said, "Okay baby, it your turn now, put the panty thong on."

Sherye slipped her legs into the thong and pulled it up. As she did, we both noticed that it just barely covered her pussy. She turned around so I could see how it looked from behind.

I said, "Wow Sherye you look so 'HOT' in those. Do you realize, these are open panties cause there is no crotch. Wow, I could fuck you and you would not have to take them off! WOW!."

Then there was a knock on the door and the woman's voice came thru the door saying, "How are you two doing? I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. May I come in?"

Simultaneously, Sherye and I both said yes at the same time. The door opened and the woman came in. She said, "OH MY, you guys look great. Those thongs fit both of you so nice. Yes, very nice indeed! Turn around and let me see how they fit from the back side. We both turned around slowly.

She said, "Yes, they fit both of you very, very nice. You have selected the perfect match for both of you. If you notice, the material is made of a very soft but stretchy fabric. That way there are no constrictions on your bodies when you are making love to each other. Especially yours Sir."

She walked up to me. She looked down at my erection. She reached down and very softly, brushed her fingers across my stiff boner. She said, "As you can see Miss (talking to Sherye). When your man gets an erection like this one he has now, the material is so soft, that it stretches out as his cock gets hard and erect, like it is right now. Yes, this is a nice fit on you Sir, a very very nice fit."

As she continues to gently rub her fingers across my hard shaft then she turned toward Sherye and says, " And you Miss, you may have noticed that your panties are crotchless. This makes things so much easier for you, if you are in a hurry, don't you agree? Your panty thongs is made of the same soft material and they are so comfortable to wear, there is no binding on you as you wear these."

The woman reached out to gently slide her fingers up and down the crotchless part of the panties. In fact, she was sliding her fingers up and down Sherye's pussy lips.

She said, "Miss, I'm sure you agree that this thong gives you an incredible amount of freedom that you would not have with conventional panties. Don't you agree?"

Sherye gasped as she replied, "Yes I do agree. OMG, Yes I agree totally with you about that! OMG!"

Sherye reached down to grab the woman's fingers and pressed them firmly into her pussy lips and whispered into the woman's ear, "I totally agree with you, this feels, mmmmm, I mean they feel so good right now!"

The woman smiled as she continued to rub Sherye's pussy lips. All the while this is going on, I am staring at he woman's nipples. They are longer than normal and the dark shade of brown is intoxicating. I can't seem to take my eyes off of them. The woman glanced at me and she knows I was staring at her nipples, but did not seem to mind my doing so.

She smiled at me and said, "So, would you like to purchase these matching thongs for you and your woman?"

I said, "Yes lets ring up the sale."

The woman came closer to me (still rubbing Sherye's pussy lips), and she reached down to rub her fingers across my now even harder cock. She then stepped into me and said, "If there is anything else I can do to help the two of you, please do not hesitate to let me know! OK?"

When she whispered that to me, she squeezed my cock with all of her fingers wrapped around my own throbbing rock hard organ! At that moment, she removed her hand from me and Sherye's pussy.

She said, "Ok, lets go to the counter and I will ring these up for you."

So, we all walked out of the room and the lady charged my credit card. She put the garments in a decorative small box, put a ribbon around it and then handed the box to Sherye. As she did so, she said that she hopes that we will enjoy our purchase and that we would come back to see her again sometime soon. We thanked her then started to walk out of the store.

Then she yelled out, "Stop, wait a minute, you have forgotten something."

We turned around and noticed that she was holding up both of our jeans. When we decided to purchase the matching thongs, we took them off and walked out to the counter to pay for them. But I guess in our excitement, we forgot that we were both naked, from the waist down. Sherye and I looked at each other in amazement and began to laugh. We walked back to the woman to get our jeans and put them on.

The woman started to laugh as well and said, "I have never had a customer forget to put their clothes back on before. WOW! I am really glad the two of you have visited my store and I very much want you both to come back to see me again." We left the store laughing at ourselves, got in the car and drove off.

Sherye

As we drove away, I was thinking OMG I can not believe we walked out of the room and we were bare from the waist down! We were laughing still as we drove off!

I said, "OMG Robin, I can not believe we almost walked out of the store naked from the waist down! What were we thinking about! Hehehehehehe!"

Robin said, "I know Sherye, I have never been so embarrassed when she said we had forgotten something!"

I said, "You know what we were thinking about Robin, it was her touching us. Can you turn around? I want to go back cause I would love to give her my number!"

Robin said, "I sure will sweetie, as long as you give her mine too!"

We got back to the store and I walked back in the store and the woman asked me if I forgot something. "Yes I did and I would like to give you our phone numbers cause the way you were touching us in the private room told us you were interested in us! Am I right?"

She said, "Why yes I am! You 2 may be older than I am but not by much and I would love to see both of you again even away from here. By the way, my name is Pattie and I just loved the way your pussy felt on my fingers. Can you come around here to the enclosed counter for a bit please?"

I said, "Yes I would, Pattie and my name is Sherye and the man I am with is my lover and his name is Robin."

I walked around to the enclosed counter and she came up to me and unzipped my jeans and stuck her hand in and started rubbing my pussy and then inserted her finger and then another and started fingering my pussy! I was getting so aroused that I put my hand on her panties that was part of her work clothes in the store and realized they were crotchless and inserted my fingers in her pussy too!

We were so into one another that we did not hear the door ringer telling us someone had come in and before we realized it, Robin and another man came up to us and could smell our arousal and was rubbing their bulges in their pants!

I said, "Pattie, we have company looking at us!"

Pattie said, "Well hello guys! How are you 2 doing? Robin, I see you still have a hardon! And Steve, welcome back and what can I do for you today?"

Steve said, "Well, Pattie, I am getting what I want right now but I was actually wanting to ask you if I could go in the backroom with you but you look busy right now with this good looking woman!"

Pattie said, "Why, Steve, it is getting to be the end of my shift and would love for all of us to go in the backroom together! Would you, Sherye and Robin, like to join us?"

Robin

Well, we have found 2 new playmates to share ourselves with (Steve & Pattie). But, I have a personal problem that may interfere with our sexual adventures. It seems that both Patti and Steve are willing to play with us, but there lies the problem for me. As the 4 of us are there talking and suggesting that we play together while Pattie and Sherye are still fingering each others pussies.

I spoke up, "I just need to let every one know that I am very comfortable being naked in a room with a woman or for that matter it can be a room with several women. I have no problem with that arrangement. However with that said, I can not bring myself to be in a room with another man. I am not comfortable watching another man who is sharing himself with a woman and I am not comfortable having another man watching me naked with a woman."

I continued saying, "I am definitely not comfortable sharing myself with another man, that is just not going to happen. I am mean no disrespect to Steve or any one here. But, I just can not do this. I am sorry to be such a disappointment to everyone, but I just can not do this."

I continued saying, "But, I do not want to ruin the pleasures that the 3 of you can share with each other. So, I am going to go back out to the store while the 3 of you fulfill your lustful pleasures with each other."

I turned towards the door to go back out into the store. Then Steve said, "Wait Robin. I understand your feeling about being in a room with another man and I am okay with that, Totally okay with that and you have not hurt my feelings at all. But what if we do this, Pattie has a 2nd private room we can use."

Steve continued saying, "So, I want to ask you if you are okay with me and Sherye using that 2nd room. Robin, Sherye is your woman and I need to know if you are okay with her and I to share our lustful desire with each other.

"Steve," I said, "I am okay with that arrangement, but only if Sherye is okay with that. It is her decision to make."

I looked at Sherye and then asked her, "Sherye, are you comfortable being with Steve in the 2nd room? I am okay with that arrangement but only if you are comfortable being with Steve by yourself."

Sherye said, "Oh Robin, I was really hoping you would be so understanding and allow me to experience what Steve has to offer me. So Yes Robin, I am comfortable with that arrangement.

I said, "Okay then, it is settled, Steve you and Sherye can use the 2nd room and Pattie and I will use this one. But, I have one question. Pattie, if we are using these 2 rooms, who will be minding the store when other customers come in? "

Pattie said, "Oh Robin, you are so thoughtful to remind me of that!"

Pattie walked over to a 3rd door. She opened the door and there were 3 other women in that room sitting on the sofa. Patti said, "Nancy, will you mind the store for me while I am entertaining our guests?"

"Of course," Nancy said, she got up and went out into the store.

Pattie turned back to me and said, "Okay Robin, problem is solved! Sherye, you and Steve just go through that door and please just have fun and enjoy yourselves for as long as you desire. Robin and I will be in here doing the same. Now Robin, come to me baby and show me your rock hard cock. I am gong to delight you in ways that you have never thought possible."

Pattie continued saying, "OMG Robin, your cock is truly amazing! WOW! Oh, and just so you know, Steve's cock is really small, not like yours sweetie. But to be fair, he will be able to please your woman Sherye. His cock is small, but he definitely knows how to use it and she will be well taken care of. Oh Yes, she will be very pleased with Steve! God, Robin, your cock is truly amazing!

Sherye

Steve led me to the second room and we walked in and I sat on the bed and watched Steve undress! He had a fantastic body but it could not hold a candle to Robin's! I was really more attracted to Robin than Steve! Steve finally got completely undressed all but his underwear! I could see he was hard but he was also small and I hope his skill was better than the size of his cock!

He took his underwear off and his cock bounced up and down as it was throbbing in anticipation of being with me which I was a little older than him! He said, "WOW, Sherye! You are a beautiful woman! Just how old are you?"

I said, "Steve, you would not believe me if I told you but I am 61 yrs old!"

Steve said, "No way are you 61 yrs old! You look like you are 50 but not 61!"

I said, "Well I am and I can prove it to you if I had my purse with me!"

Steve said, "I believe you! Your eyes are telling me you are telling the truth! Let me see what you have on under those clothes, Sherye!"

So I started undressing and as soon as I took my top and bra off, Steve gasped and said, "WOW! Sherye those are huge! I could tell they were big but not that big! I love the way they hang down like that! I bet you could swallow my cock with those tits!"

I said, "Why thank you Steve! And yes my tits could swallow your cock! They are 38DDD!"

I finished undressing and Steve could not stop touching my tits! He had such large hands that they almost covered my tits but not quite! I started moaning and he reached down and started rubbing between my legs! He was vigorously rubbing and I started moaning so loud that I thought everyone could actually hear be in the whole building!

I said, "OH FUCK! Steve that feels so good! I don't think I have ever felt a man rub me on the outside of my pussy so fast like that! Oh Fuck! I just squirted all over your hand and I can feel my legs starting to fold. I need to sit down before I fall down!"

He sat me down and leaned me back and got between my legs and leaned over and took a long swipe with his tongue and I came undone and orgasmed! I could not believe I just did that so quick and I realized I was already aroused by him rubbing my pussy real fast! Steve just kept licking away on my pussy and did not seem to want to stop as he was going to town on me! I was thrashing around and moaning so much that he had to hold me still so he could pleasure me more!

I put my hand on the top of his head and grabbed his hair and started pulling his head even closer. I could tell he was stroking his 5 inch cock so fast that I thought he would make himself cum but he would back off a little every now and then!

I lifted his head off me then! "Steve, it is my turn to give you pleasure."

So I had him lay down on the bed and I got on my knees and started licking the head of his cock and then around the head! Then I licked the underside of his cock and he really started moaning! When I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking on the head like it was my pussy squeezing his cock he started humping my face. I put my hand on his stomach and he settled down and I started sucking on his cock with more suction and popped off the head of his cock with a popping sound. He just about came undone!

Steve said, "WOW! Sherye, where did you ever learn that before? That feels so good and I almost came in your mouth when you started doing that! If you had not stopped me then I would have!"

I started licking his shaft up and down and then put my mouth on his cock again and deepthroated him and held down for awhile until he started humping my mouth! I took him all the way in my throat and with my tongue I licked his balls! So I raised up and grabbed his balls and started fondling them and he took my hand and guided it to his ass and I inserted a finger in his ass and his cock started throbbing. I got up and straddled him and sat on his cock and he went in almost at once cause I was so wet from sucking his hard cock.

I was riding him so fast and he was pumping so hard that it felt like a piston going in and out of my pussy and with his hand he was rubbing my clit and I exploded and came all over his cock and it started a avalanche and he came too but pulled out and squirted all over me and had me lay down on the bed and licked all his cum off of me! Then he kissed me! We got dressed and went back to the other room and noticed that Robin and Patti were just finished dressing and Robin and I left and went back home! We did not talk until we got back home about our experience at the sex store!

Robin

Sherye and Steve went into the 2nd private room together. So, Pattie and I were alone in the 1st private room. "Well Pattie, I said, Here we are alone in this room together."

I was standing in front of her as she sat on the bed. I was still wearing my shirt, but from the waist down, I was only wearing the red thong that I purchased earlier.

Pattie said, "Robin, that thong looks absolutely great on you, but I want you to take it off for me now. I want to see your erect cock with nothing interfering or inhibiting your erection."

She stood up and lifted my shirt off over my head and then she reached down, sliding her small fingers inside of the thong and slid it off of my body. She said, "There Robin, that is much better. Oh My Yes, that is SO MUCH BETTER!"